It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60-70 African American youth march in Peoria, shouting: "Kill All The White People"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I'm with you there. There's been enough info slip through the cracks over the years to show that you have a legit concern. There are definitely special programs set in place to deliberately alter mass perception and social activity for "national security". Unfortunately, the very social engineering/manipulation programs also have successfully set the mainstream mind-set to deny these very programs and dispose of these to the "conspiracy theory" trash bin. These sort of suggestions will only of course make you a poster-boy for the latest fashion in tin-foil hats.

Controlled Chaos is the method of madness to keep all citizens in a non-unified state making it easier for those employed by the system to be our "guardians". Lovely, isn't it. At least their job security is intact. God bless them.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Do you think its a decoy?? I dont think so. Im in Europe, there is not news at all about that incident. And when the rulers (TPTB NWO or whatever you choose to call them) want to provoke something, to push a new law etc news like this is covered in most medias we have here... Of course it happens only when its - "politically uncorrect " mob...or even one person caught wit a stone or spray...
More its extending peoples -"tolerance" to things like this like with extreme islamists in Europe.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

Well this article had been basically proven false.

But in terms of your statement, The genes for white-ness, such as to the far corners of Europe, I think are recessive. So one would expect it to be always on the verge of extinction. I don't much see what the extinction of an otherwise unimportant trait matters however. Whites, like all individual groups, had high points of glory and low points of destruction. I truly doubt that white people were "always" on the verge of extinction, like in the 1880s when they pretty much had the world at their knees. This being, of course, Europeans, not Americans.

I'll also speak on my own thoughts from being white. I can confirm that certain skin tones and facial typologies seem more attractive to me than others. But it isn't a gradient scale, with more likeness on one side than the other. It's quite all over the place. I will say this though, if my own desires are any indication of desirable traits being genetically imprinted, I would not be surprised to discover the genes for very white skin to be extinct in 100 years in men. What can I say, very pale only goes good with women in my eyes. How that works out biologically with white skin being adapted to the XX chromosomes I have no idea. And I'm only speaking from my own thoughts of what's attractive.

All that said, it's not what makes you human. What does it matter if white people or black people go extinct as a skin tone? Humanity still exists. I don't much care nor see the relevance of the extinction of a group of skin tones through natural selection. I guess I'd consider myself a darker toned Italian, so maybe that's my own biased. But honestly It's difficult for me to see why it matters. Skin tones go in and out of extinction all the time. And variables in desire ensure that these traits will go in and out of extinction for ever. Take a look at Native Americans. Their origins were from very white Asian and Caucasian sources. Some Australian aboriginal mixed in as well. And yet, Native Americans gradually darkened in America. On some areas, however, the trait re-emerged as it became preferred.

All I'm asking is, why does it matter?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Wanting to be with your own race or kind is natural as can be. These kids would probably do fine if they where back in Africa, then they could fight about something else more important like, getting away from the newest warlord in the area. I dont know about any of you, but here in my neibhorhood they kill one another 1-5 times a day at least. Makes no sense to me at all? But I bet somehow its my fault?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

Hi
Im sorry for you and your countrym (also for the rest of our world ) it seems that its you and me who are "the wrong colour" I dont know about yours but mine Ancestors were in known history slavers especially of the Black people. As the matter of fact the first slave masters were for sure not White neither

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Viking9019

Well this article had been basically proven false.

But in terms of your statement, The genes for white-ness, such as to the far corners of Europe, I think are recessive. So one would expect it to be always on the verge of extinction. I don't much see what the extinction of an otherwise unimportant trait matters however. Whites, like all individual groups, had high points of glory and low points of destruction. I truly doubt that white people were "always" on the verge of extinction, like in the 1880s when they pretty much had the world at their knees. This being, of course, Europeans, not Americans.

I'll also speak on my own thoughts from being white. I can confirm that certain skin tones and facial typologies seem more attractive to me than others. But it isn't a gradient scale, with more likeness on one side than the other. It's quite all over the place. I will say this though, if my own desires are any indication of desirable traits being genetically imprinted, I would not be surprised to discover the genes for very white skin to be extinct in 100 years in men. What can I say, very pale only goes good with women in my eyes. How that works out biologically with white skin being adapted to the XX chromosomes I have no idea. And I'm only speaking from my own thoughts of what's attractive.

All that said, it's not what makes you human. What does it matter if white people or black people go extinct as a skin tone? Humanity still exists. I don't much care nor see the relevance of the extinction of a group of skin tones through natural selection. I guess I'd consider myself a darker toned Italian, so maybe that's my own biased. But honestly It's difficult for me to see why it matters. Skin tones go in and out of extinction all the time. And variables in desire ensure that these traits will go in and out of extinction for ever. Take a look at Native Americans. Their origins were from very white Asian and Caucasian sources. Some Australian aboriginal mixed in as well. And yet, Native Americans gradually darkened in America. On some areas, however, the trait re-emerged as it became preferred.

All I'm asking is, why does it matter?
You don't know much history do you? If it wasn't for us unneeded whites, you wouldn't have modern amenities or a civilized culture. I am sure you have been shown the way by some Marxist/communist influence somewhere, but let me be the first to tell you that propaganda is garbage. One more thing, your heritage may not matter to you heathen, but it does matter to alot of us and we would like to keep it.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Did they actually kill a white person?

If not then I don't see the big deal here, people can march down the street and yell what ever they want, people can also be racist and express it how ever they want as long as they do it peacefully.

No logic in what you write...
So according to you - as long as nobodys killed its ok?? what about broken legs, hands etc?? If Il come out even unarmed and start "to yell whatever I want", I dont think Il be left alone long time , no matter where Europe or states...

But - armed yelling death threats black mob is more ok, according to what we hear about the police reaction maybe because there are now the colors- right" and "wrong"...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by discharged77

lol hear ye hear ye

It's not so much a question of skin color as it is a question of heritage and culture.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

You don't know much history do you? If it wasn't for us unneeded whites, you wouldn't have modern amenities or a civilized culture.

I really don't think that's true. Caucasians in Europe really did nothing to establish modernity as a civilized way of life until the mid 1900s. Mediterranean peoples did, which were a mix of Whites, blacks, and Middle eastern people. To state that white people alone created modern living is simply not a true statement. I can confirm from history that it took White people alone 1500 years to rebuild the world they destroyed when they, the barbarians brought down Rome. 1500 years after destroying civilization, they finally established themselves as the torchbearers of civilization in the 1700s. To which they held it for some 200 years, after which it was passed to the multicultural Americans.

I am sure you have been shown the way by some Marxist/communist influence somewhere, but let me be the first to tell you that propaganda is garbage

No history class I ever took was very friendly to collectivism.

One more thing, your heritage may not matter to you heathen, but it does matter to alot of us and we would like to keep it.

I'm Christian. my heritage is in heaven. those whom pride their heritage on Earth will be doomed when it burns. If that makes me a heathen, I'm a heathen for Christ.
edit on 27-6-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Codered88

The culture of Northern Europe really is nothing more than a culture no different than the African plains until they were uplifted by Romans, a people whom were Mediterranean.

Before Rome, Northern Europe really had nothing interesting other than human sacrifice, false gods, and drunken dances. Really no different than any other primitives in Africa, India, and the Americas.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

I whole heartedly agree If Sheeple start standing up for themselves crap like this will be minimal
Kinda like the white kid that got almost beat to death if he had a gun...and maybe a few Xtra clips I think his situation might have turned out differently

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Codered88

The culture of Northern Europe really is nothing more than a culture no different than the African plains until they were uplifted by Romans, a people whom were Mediterranean.

Before Rome, Northern Europe really had nothing interesting other than human sacrifice, false gods, and drunken dances. Really no different than any other primitives in Africa, India, and the Americas.
Listen bud, you wouldn't even been writing on a computer if it wasn't for white people. As far as all that Jesus loves everyone crap, its not realistic, its never going to happen.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Yes...Yes...It seems this isolated incident in Peoria, IL has given the Stormfronters an excuse to come out of their closets and spew further ignorance and stupidity. There will be no 'race war'....I know this is an agenda that the Stormfronters have pushed on the internet. It seems that the most suspectible to this non-sense are white youth that have likely felt discriminated against by minority groups. Like...getting bullied on at school. Which is still incomparible to what was done against blacks in the early and mid 20th century.
These are the only people you'll hear talking about a race war on the internet, and perhaps the few other delusional adults.
Surely...it is their right to go around chanting what they want; if they intimidate or threaten others then of course that would be where the authorities would come in.
There are still KKK and white supremacist rallies in the country...why can't a few groups of blacks have their rallies too? Aren't they both expressing the same thing? They want some 'race war' that they can never have, because the majority of the populace still has more common sense than that.
edit on 27-6-2011 by laiguana because: corrected location

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This is an unpleasant news item. From a societal standpoint, should this just be noted without further action, or should measures be taken to punish and deter? Politicians and law enforcement somewhere are pondering this question right now even as this thread evolves.. . . . . . .

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

That's your idea of a rally? It's enablers such as yourself that help create this mess. Between misplaced white guilt, political correctness and apathy from the black community, it will only continue as well as get worse.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Yes...Yes...It seems this isolated incident in Peoria, AZ has given the Stormfronters an excuse to come out of their closets and spew further ignorance and stupidity. There will be no 'race war'....I know this is an agenda that the Stormfronters have pushed on the internet. It seems that the most suspectible to this non-sense are white youth that have likely felt discriminated against by minority groups. Like...getting bullied on at school. Which is still incomparible to what was done against blacks in the early and mid 20th century.
These are the only people you'll hear talking about a race war on the internet, and perhaps the few other delusional adults.
Surely...it is their right to go around chanting what they want; if they intimidate or threaten others then of course that would be where the authorities would come in.
There are still KKK and white supremacist rallies in the country...why can't a few groups of blacks have their rallies too? Aren't they both expressing the same thing? They want some 'race war' that they can never have, because the majority of the populace still has more common sense than that.
Who the hell said anything about a "race war". You bleeding heart commies are all the same, do any of you know how to look at things objectively, or is it all about towing the party line with you? Race is never going to go away in our lifetime, your going to have to deal with it sooner or later.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Listen bud, you wouldn't even been writing on a computer if it wasn't for white people. As far as all that Jesus loves everyone crap, its not realistic, its never going to happen.

Actually the Greeks invented the basic concept of code. The Antikythera mechanism proves this. We've also found very primitive unmanned wind-up car-things that operate on a basic computer code system. al-Jazari in the Turkish regions also wrote up some basic code systems for automated mechanisms.

When Northern Europe bore the torch of civilization in the 1500-1700s, they invented many cool things, but this was because they got there from the inventions of many others.

To state that such inventions would not be present if Northern Europe did not bear the torch in those days is simply not true. many times inventions are re-made by various different peoples.

And if you want to insult my religion, it's quite amusing, considering it was essentially Christianity that enabled Northern Europe to become civilized and invent things. Without Christianity Northern Europe would still be sacrificing Chickens to Thor.

Good 'ol German sweat and blood labor didn't even exist until Christianity brought it to them.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I'm seeing a disturbing pattern develop here. All these ethnic slurs and racial tension. Now it's true, I 've taken a lot of heat for my brothers in the past. Usually with the most undesirable results. I guess that's why, I'm of those
who remember clearly. That the consequences and backlash from undertakings of this nature, are felt for a longtime by a small percentage, of those involved. Sometimes, by those who would never have anything to do
with this kind of foul natured discourse. It seems as if there is a karmic law written some where in mankinds existence. That hateful actions like these seem destined, to touch the most innocent, in the most adverse way.

I think it's time for a group hug.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

It's pretty clear the article is fake, considering said place doesn't actually exist.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Listen the way things are going in this country these things are only going to escalate, big time. You had better get your f@@cking heads screwed on straight and see the writing on the wall. Do you think for one minute that when all hell breaks loose that your communist ideals are going to save you from getting your head kicked in from these thugs? Think Again. Or maybe Jesus is going to come down and tell us all to get along and make everything OK? Get real.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join