It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60-70 African American youth march in Peoria, shouting: "Kill All The White People"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

I wasn't aware that chanting physical harm to someone or a group of people was considered an expression of free speech. "I hate white people" is different from advocating the genocide of the Caucasian race. I honestly wasn't aware that any group of people could advocate the genocide of another group of people on that kind of uniform level and have it protected by free speech.

That seems a bit odd to me.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItCameFromOuterSpace
Don't know if anyone has said this yet, but supposedly this whole thing has been a huge exageration and mass distortion. There's an article on the Peoria Journal Star site. Sorry, I'm on my phone and don't have an address. Apparently there WAS a crowd of people on the streets being loud, but eyewitnesses say there were no threats or racial slurring going on. The cops were called to break up the scene.. sounds like a pretty regular Sat. night in a lot of places, if this is true.

Mob incident not motivated by race, authorities say

Only one resident of the 20 homes that police questioned reported hearing racial slurs from the mob, City Manager Patrick Urich said.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
It's time to do something. Everyone can help. Please put on your ats goggles If you are reading this response I know you understand the broad meaning of conspiracy.

The elites have controlled the 99% by keeping us divided, fearful and confrontational. They are getting desperate and trying to cause social unrest all over the world. I'm not saying kill whitey is good. I'm saying Don't Believe The Hype!

Focus positive feelings on the young men of Peoria who are ignorant, unemployed who have nothing...and nothing to lose. For those of you who understand what I am saying, help others understand.

We are rapidly approaching a criical mass of enlightened people who refuse to respond to hatred with hatred. Once we reach critical mass, the programs of control will no longer work. The time is coming. Don't be the last one to get on the bus. They're still plenty of window seats.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

By dividing us into arbitrary groups and pitting us against each other, it weakens both of our sides significantly. It weakens the entire human effort to gain freedom and dignity.

These forces exist in every nation on Earth. We are all human after all.

We need to focus on who is manipulating these folks into believing in lies. They didn't just suddenly foam at the mouth with hate and rage for nothing...

I think you basically nailed it on page one muzzleflash.

Even if this story isn't "real", in the sense that it's made out to be by the OP's article, your take is the right one, IMO, a high percentage of the time.

We are all being manipulated, and we better start thinking about exactly why, and where this might eventually lead.

As I read the various posts in this thread, it's clear there is are deep simmering feelings that this thread provokes. For all who feel so deeply, I would suggest taking a step back, and really examining why you feel the way you do. Perhaps there is something in your personal past that justifies strong emotion, perhaps being treated poorly as a child, etc., but if not, and you still find strong emotions within you, then it's time to double-check what you've been feeding on.

I wonder sometimes, if we took a "poll", of so-called "racists" (white, black, Jewish, whatever), how many might we find have rather little cause for such animosity?

But maybe we all DO have enough cause! Our media does indeed stoke the fires, in a direction, and many of us, even if we never were personally victims of these societal problems, might still find that we have convictions. It's probably good to examine why this is the case.

JR

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

Thanks for posting some real facts UmbraSumus, just shows how things can be blown out of proportion allowing all the gun lovers to talk the talk whilst hiding behind the scope. It must be a power thing disguised as protection.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Black People, White People, Purple People, a small percentage of them are racist.
As Chris Rock said "racism will never die, only multiply!"

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by discharged77

Race has gone away for me...I have different ethnic backgrounds and I don't carry over the same feelings about 'race' the way mono-racials perhaps do. Besides...I've also had the benefit of studying Anthropology in one of my elective courses...Which lessens the sentiment among the ignorant, that races are extremely distinct from one another. I guess you could say I'm a forerunner of the human race

Even though I don't know of any immediate black ancestry in my family lineage, I know that Africa is where all of our ancestors came from. I believe that we must respect all ethnic backgrounds as they are, not only because of ethnicity, but as fellow human beings. It is simply ignorance when you choose to lump all people of a certain ethnic background under certain stereotypes. Using derogatory labels does not help either...
Like I've said before...the Stormfronters are out and about on this topic, but they're no different than the ones they hate. Enabler? No....I'm a disabler. And I like to disable stupidity when I see it.

Oh and just to further prove the endless bout of stupidity in this thread...I'll refer you to this ATSer's post which discounts the initial claim that the marches were based on black on white racism.

post by UmbraSumus

Go there^
edit on 27-6-2011 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

Idiots.

If they had any sense whatsoever, they would be storming the upper class mansions and taking out the people who were actually making their lives a misery, instead of harassing poor whites who are just as screwed as they are.

No wonder they are on the bottom of the food chain. They are morons.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

You cant run down the street screaming whatever you want, well your not suppose to...you can get arrested for disturbing the peace

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
You don't know the half. The kkk still exist in southern states and still march. That's not mainstream or even reported at all. Just a rare reversal of roles for once.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by korathin

The only bigot I see in this thread is you. If you look at the past 300+ years the German American Community has by and large been treated worse then the African American community. The only difference is we never tried to "get along" with whitey aka Anglo/Scott Irish American's.

You say this as if germans aren't white...as if they belong in a different catagory or something.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Are you serious..??? Hitleryugen did start with marches to at nights and look what happen after that.They just yelled kill the jews. Educate your self ,learn history so maybe you will stop posting that kind of nonsens

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

"Kill All The White People"

But buy my record first!!!!!

Lighten up. There are idiots everywhere.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Its pretty sickening, See im a white kid that goes to a school where the majority is black. So im often considered a "cracker" rather than a person and they automatically assume im racist when im not.... People just need to stop being so ignorant and get on with something that happened 40+ years ago, JEEZ

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

If they had any sense whatsoever, they would be storming the upper class mansions and taking out the people who were actually making their lives a misery, instead of harassing poor whites who are just as screwed as they are.

That makes no sense whatsoever.

How is the upper class making their lives miserable?

If anyone in this country had half a brain we would all be storming the white house and not attempting to harm each other. Since that will get us nowhere. Every other nations citizens will rise up to fight their govts, we'll be the only nation to rise up and fight each other.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Niccawhois

You apparently associate "Monkeys" with race. Specifically Blacks.

I assigned the moniker due to the behavior of the mob.

And I'm the racist?

You should be ashamed.

Yeah that is exactly what you did
Internet tough guys are the worse...talk a lot of s**t....but when faced with the actual situation...you'd be the first curled up in a ball..with urine soaked jeans...

Especially if you had no gun and had to go Mano-a-mano. Today though that is rare..most of todays youth are cowards who only attack when in groups.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

If anyone in this country had half a brain we would all be storming the white house and not attempting to harm each other. Since that will get us nowhere. Every other nations citizens will rise up to fight their govts, we'll be the only nation to rise up and fight each other.

Its the very wealthiest individuals in our country and around the world who are pulling the strings of our government. Our politicians are just their puppets. You want to change things, you have to attack the puppet masters, not the puppets.

Its the Koch brothers of the world who are making life for the poorest people a misery. Not idiots like Obama or Bush who they get elected with their big donations to their campaigns to do their dirty work. Storming the Whitehouse would do nothing for the people at the bottom of the pyramid but make their lives worse by getting the Constitution suspended.

You want change? Make it very, very dangerous to be a greedy economy, nation, and society wrecking sociopath. Then you will see things change.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I'm sure that this would have gotten a lot more attention if they'd marched, shouting "Kill All The GAY People!"

Or better still, shouting "Kill All The JEWISH People!"

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join