It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60-70 African American youth march in Peoria, shouting: "Kill All The White People"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

Originally posted by Scoriada
reply to post by Partygirl

I think I would have put the scope on my PH 85 and hit the rooftop. They would learn to stay away from my neighborhood as they randomly start dropping. one by one.

Yeah, because more violence will solve this problem.

I doubt your mom even allows you to have a gun.

Not solve, neutralize.

What is going on in Peoria that so many black youths are taking this action? Was there some "white cop shot a black kid" incident or something?

/TOA

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Partygirl
Cars on the main drag had to slam on their brakes to either avoid the youth

Why brake...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Some residents, unaware of the media attention, confirmed Sunday there was a crowd in the street Friday, but said that race was not involved. A police report on the incident does not even mention the word race.

Police responded to Thrush on Friday night on a report of fireworks and fighting but found neither of those activities occurring, a police report stated. The group dispersed in multiple directions when an officer arrived. No one was arrested.

Seems like this thing is exaggerated:

Khalid Davis, who lives on Thrush, said the group blocked a few cars but was very orderly. He witnessed no fights and called the racist allegations a "heck of an exaggeration." "If I heard them screaming any such thing, I would have called police immediately," said Davis, 62.

This is from someone who lives on the street. Your source lacks the whole story, which is basically a man crying wolf:

Peoria City Councilwoman Barbara Van Auken said Sunday she is outraged by Wilkinson's allegations.

Van Auken, who has known Wilkinson for six years, said he's had a history of "wildly exaggerating" reports, many of them involving race. And police are well aware of it.

"We have some very gullible new council members who were dumb enough to believe him," she said, declining to name names.

So this really is a non story I guess. Don't tell that to Drudge though.

Oh and here's the source with the complete story. Source
edit on 27-6-2011 by Throwback because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Throwback

Well, the story was good to out some racists here on ATS. Which is a wonderful thing.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

edit on 27-6-2011 by Throwback because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Yeah, it is. The posts in February did a great job bringing out the racists too.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Yikes! How about offering these youth an opportunity to trace their ancestry? What would happen to them when they find out that they aren't all that black? I wonder who is instigating this sort of nonsense, putting violence into their minds?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
This isn't actually about race though, that's the decoy.

Someone important is using these kids and brainwashing them with racist ideology so they can use them towards negative ends. It's probably a political power grab. Similar to in countless other nations worldwide throughout history, when you see a mob seeking to attack a specific group of the population it is almost always puppeteered by higher forces.

Perhaps someone in the military wants to set off a type of civil war so they can form a coup and grab control of the state?

We have to ask ourselves what is the bigger picture here?
What context do political actions like this have historically speaking?
What purpose are actions like this taken for, and who do they ultimately benefit?

The thing is that if TPTB are trying to incite things the MSM would be all over it, blowing things up even more. What we have instead is silence - - something smells funny.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Chett

Read my posts a couple of replies up.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

First of all, over 60 people marching in a place like Peoria is big news anyway even without the racial angle

But how awful is this

And because it is black racism rather than white racism, the story is not considered big news and will only be picked up in the alternative media. Can you imagine if 60 Ku Klux Klansmen had marched down the street shouting direct threats and chanting about killing blacks? It would be on the front page of every paper in the nation and many around the world.

I'm getting sick of black hate crimes getting the pass while its always the white 's appointed role to smile meekly even in the face of death threats!!!

...Tonight, around 11 p.m., a group of at least 60-70 African American youth marched down one of the side streets (W. Thrush) to the 4 lane main drag (Sheridan). They were yelling threats to white residents.

Things such as we need to kill alll the white people around here. They were physically intimidating anyone calling for help from the police. They were surrounding cars. Cars on the main drag had to slam on their brakes to either avoid the youth blocking not only all four lanes, but a large section of the side street as well. fights were breaking out among them....

source:
www.realnewsreporter.com...

The thing about you closet racists is your are too blind to see what everyone else sees.

Racists got a new angle nowadays to dignify their racism...it's called reverse racism....it comes in handy when they have a certain ethnic group they want to complain about.

It is rare in this day and age for the closet racist to complain about blacks...but they still do...as the above OP proves.

Since blacks have it a little better now...they decide to pick on illegal immigrants...mainly Mexicans...but you can read into what they are saying....but Jews are still a high priority for them...

Oh yes these idiots need to be straightened out...but every minority still has their gripes with how the whites treat them...I highly doubt some of the residence are innocents...it's not like a group just decides to get together out of the blue to spew hate...something drives them.

There are better ways to handle it...these idiots should have tried that....but maybe they have and this is their way of venting their frustrations....stupid as it is.

edit on 27-6-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

First of all, over 60 people marching in a place like Peoria is big news anyway even without the racial angle

But how awful is this

And because it is black racism rather than white racism, the story is not considered big news and will only be picked up in the alternative media. Can you imagine if 60 Ku Klux Klansmen had marched down the street shouting direct threats and chanting about killing blacks? It would be on the front page of every paper in the nation and many around the world.

I'm getting sick of black hate crimes getting the pass while its always the white 's appointed role to smile meekly even in the face of death threats!!!

...Tonight, around 11 p.m., a group of at least 60-70 African American youth marched down one of the side streets (W. Thrush) to the 4 lane main drag (Sheridan). They were yelling threats to white residents.

Things such as we need to kill alll the white people around here. They were physically intimidating anyone calling for help from the police. They were surrounding cars. Cars on the main drag had to slam on their brakes to either avoid the youth blocking not only all four lanes, but a large section of the side street as well. fights were breaking out among them....

source:
www.realnewsreporter.com...

The thing about you closet racists is your are too blind to see what everyone else sees.

Racists got a new angle nowadays to dignify their racism...it's called reverse racism....it comes in handy when they have a certain ethnic group they want to complain about.

It is rare in this day and age for the closet racist to complain about blacks...but they still do...as the above OP proves.

Since blacks have it a little better now...they decide to pick on illegal immigrants...mainly Mexicans...but you can read into what they are saying....but Jews are still a high priority for them...

Oh yes these idiots need to be straightened out...but every minority still has their gripes with how the whites treat them...I highly doubt some of the residence are innocents...it's not like a group just decides to get together out of the blue to spew hate...something drives them.

There are better ways to handle it...these idiots should have tried that....but maybe they have and this is their way of venting their frustrations....stupid as it is.

edit on 27-6-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

The only bigot I see in this thread is you. If you look at the past 300+ years the German American Community has by and large been treated worse then the African American community. The only difference is we never tried to "get along" with whitey aka Anglo/Scott Irish American's. We never wanted to live or work along side of them and even at one point had our own independent communities that prospered until the Anglo/Scott Irish club burned them to the ground, or took them over by raping, lynching and using act's of violence to force German American's into submission.

Where was the African American community during all this? Ohh they joined the lynch mobs to get on whiteys good side! Even though the only demograph in America that supported ending slavery en mass(and forced the end of it) even though they had no interest in it either way was the German American's.

The only reason African American's had it bad since the end of slavery is because they kept trying to get in on Anglo/Scott Irish communities instead of trying to form their own communities away from those abusive peoples.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Poor whitey....getting back what they have done to all the immigrants in the past.

Doesn't feel good does it...someone wanting you dead because of your race, color, religion or sexuality,

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

The only reason African American's had it bad since the end of slavery is because they kept trying to get in on Anglo/Scott Irish communities instead of trying to form their own communities away from those abusive peoples.

Wow...more ignorant bigots racists and illiterate people are joining ATS by the day. Good for you site moderators!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Sometimes I wonder if "source criticism" is only thought in schools of Sweden only?
I took a look at the article and the "website", did a couple of source checking with the search engines such as Google and Bing... nothing matching came up.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

I live right outside of Peoria, Thankfully no longer in Peoria, and I can tell you that racial problems in the city are hardly rare. I work in Peoria, not as a cop, but in a similar capacity and I see it all the time. The police in the city are spread so thin, thanks to budget cuts due to the city’s inability to handle money, that they probably couldn’t have mustered a proper response if the Poo really had hit the fan. Gang violence is out of control in this city, the population is about 114,000 and we had 23 murders last year. Now I’m not great at math but I would be willing to guess that per capita the murder rate in Peoria is higher than Chicago’s. I have had about enough of this city, and this BS is starting to spill over to where I live.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

WOW...I thought we were ALL supposed to be moving past this!!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
All talk, No action.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
This sounds like the kind of reaction that Old Charlie Manson expected 50 years ago. I wonder if he's sitting in jail wondering if he was a head of his time when he ordered his "family" on their murdering spree. Louis Faracon would probably be happy about this though.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Poor whitey....getting back what they have done to all the immigrants in the past.

Doesn't feel good does it...someone wanting you dead because of your race, color, religion or sexuality,

Well......I hate to agree with you and I'm black, not taking the teens side but two wrongs don't make a right. But I agree with you though sad but everybody gets their day in hell. Can't mistreat everybody though......just when I thought we were moving forward.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
But that is just plain disturbing though, kill whitey ? Come on, every summer it's like this though. The crazies are cooped up all winter then they come out like this. I live in IL and the crazies on the news are amazing. How little crime we have in the winter and in the summer.....good lord have mercy on us all

That's why a lot of people here, black and white have guns. I live in the suburbs so I never see much of it.
edit on 27-6-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join