It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60-70 African American youth march in Peoria, shouting: "Kill All The White People"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

But I was so inspired.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
This happened in Peoria, IL - where I live. All of my life.

I've seen - first hand, in person - this kind of stuff in other parts of my town over the years.

Black or white, it's up to the people of their own neighborhood to help grow their own neighborhood into what they want it to be.

Half of Peoria was off limits when the Rodney King riots happened.

Shootings every week. Beatings/robberies every week.

I think this event occurred from what has happened in Chicago last week. I have no proof of course, but I do feel being directly in the middle of Chicago and St. Louis help bring the rift-raft here to central Illinois.

And by rift-raft I mean children raised without fathers. Raised without a sense of respect for other people and their property.

There should be more police patrols I feel. But that just scatters the violence to other parts of town. It's maddening, but it isn't a conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by discharged77

Listen bud, you wouldn't even been writing on a computer if it wasn't for white people. As far as all that Jesus loves everyone crap, its not realistic, its never going to happen.

Actually the Greeks invented the basic concept of code. The Antikythera mechanism proves this. We've also found very primitive unmanned wind-up car-things that operate on a basic computer code system. al-Jazari in the Turkish regions also wrote up some basic code systems for automated mechanisms.

When Northern Europe bore the torch of civilization in the 1500-1700s, they invented many cool things, but this was because they got there from the inventions of many others.

To state that such inventions would not be present if Northern Europe did not bear the torch in those days is simply not true. many times inventions are re-made by various different peoples.

And if you want to insult my religion, it's quite amusing, considering it was essentially Christianity that enabled Northern Europe to become civilized and invent things. Without Christianity Northern Europe would still be sacrificing Chickens to Thor.

Good 'ol German sweat and blood labor didn't even exist until Christianity brought it to them.
edit on 27-6-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)
Christians brought labor to Europe? Do you not include Russia in your European calculation?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ultrageek

Well personally I'd take a fire Earth policy against such people. America is better off with purges against KKK, Westboro, and these black panther types. But that dang 'ol constitution wouldn't let me.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultrageek
This happened in Peoria, IL - where I live. All of my life.

I've seen - first hand, in person - this kind of stuff in other parts of my town over the years.

Black or white, it's up to the people of their own neighborhood to help grow their own neighborhood into what they want it to be.

Half of Peoria was off limits when the Rodney King riots happened.

Shootings every week. Beatings/robberies every week.

I think this event occurred from what has happened in Chicago last week. I have no proof of course, but I do feel being directly in the middle of Chicago and St. Louis help bring the rift-raft here to central Illinois.

And by rift-raft I mean children raised without fathers. Raised without a sense of respect for other people and their property.

There should be more police patrols I feel. But that just scatters the violence to other parts of town. It's maddening, but it isn't a conspiracy.
Same stuff here where I live, non stop all summer long, shootings, robberies, drugs, etc..Its so out of control that the police can not keep up with it, nor the ambulances and EMT workers.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

They're kids...

But I understand where you are coming from.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ultrageek

Well I don't much see the point of their age. In anything, them being younger means they are brain washed.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by discharged77

What exactly did Russia do before Christianity, or even Islam?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

I think we need to think of who is behind these protest marches and flash mob robberies....what is their real goal?
edit on 27-6-2011 by caladonea because: change statement

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

This is really frightening...I am just wondering is this sort of thing going to catch on...from state to state....also what about the (flash mob robberies) that are happening....are we even safe going to the store anymore?
Yes, No, The best thing to do to protect yourself from wild animals is carry a BIG stick, or a little gun.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hahahaha. Sorry to laugh, but that's all stupid crap like this warrants. Important facts: No one was hurt, worse things are said by larger groups of other races and they were a bunch of KIDS.

I'm not saying this is at all acceptable, but I am a little taken by the fact that so many people are calling this "scary" and hoping it doesn't become a "trend." It's thoughts like that that make me wonder how out of touch with the black "race" many people are. This isn't a million man march to kill whitey, it is a neighborhood gathering of bored and angry youth that most likely lack discipline, education, direction and purpose.

By the way, the Klan still congregates and marches in public with higher numbers than 60-70. They DO call for the extermination of all "inferior" races. The idiots in the Klan no longer get the national attention they once did, which is a good thing, which is also why you say you don't "see" them doing this these days.

Again, what these kids were doing is obviously wrong and immoral; it just doesn't warrant the type of outrage and shock that I see it is getting around here.

*EDIT TO ADD:

I am reminded of the video of the drunken Israeli boy going off the deep end about killing all non-Jewish etc etc etc; that was posted a few days ago and about a year previous to that as well. Should we take it to mean this is how the entirety of Israeli and Jewish people think and act, or should one take it as ONE SINGLE drunken child who obviously lacks intelligence and compassion. Only you can decide for yourself, but I can tell you that the correct answer is not that a few individuals represent the larger whole or that their actions represent a rising trend.
edit on 27-6-2011 by ateuprto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ateuprto
Hahahaha. Sorry to laugh, but that's all stupid crap like this warrants. Important facts: No one was hurt, worse things are said by larger groups of other races and they were a bunch of KIDS.

I'm not saying this is at all acceptable, but I am a little taken by the fact that so many people are calling this "scary" and hoping it doesn't become a "trend." It's thoughts like that that make me wonder how out of touch with the black "race" many people are. This isn't a million man march to kill whitey, it is a neighborhood gathering of bored and angry youth that most likely lack discipline, education, direction and purpose.

By the way, the Klan still congregates and marches in public with higher numbers than 60-70. They DO call for the extermination of all "inferior" races. The idiots in the Klan no longer get the national attention they once did, which is a good thing, which is also why you say you don't "see" them doing this these days.

Again, what these kids were doing is obviously wrong and immoral; it just doesn't warrant the type of outrage and shock that I see it is getting around here.

I agree with just about everything except for the part about disclipline...........if anything at all, perhaps some of these kids grew up in homes with crappy disclipline which only hurt them in some way instead of actually teaching them valuable lessons in the long run.....see my post about corporal punishment.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
hmm so its not only us white people who can be racist anymore?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Just a tip for the ladies, if you happen to be home alone, at any givern time to late at nite? Without out any sufficent weapons at your disposal. Simply fill your coffee pot up with water run it thru the coffee maker and keep it close. Hot water will rebuke a lot of assailants and the practicalities are perfect. Help you tone down those insecurities a little and gets you thinking in the right direction, as far as self defense.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Don't know if anyone has said this yet, but supposedly this whole thing has been a huge exageration and mass distortion. There's an article on the Peoria Journal Star site. Sorry, I'm on my phone and don't have an address. Apparently there WAS a crowd of people on the streets being loud, but eyewitnesses say there were no threats or racial slurring going on. The cops were called to break up the scene.. sounds like a pretty regular Sat. night in a lot of places, if this is true.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Niccawhois

They said they ran up on peoples porches to threaten the folks inside. Them monkeys try that at my house id splatter'em AK-47 style.

What a pure ignorant racist small minded person you must be to state such a disgusting thing and you wonder why people revolt!

I would love to see you standing face to face without your AK-47 Splatterer and see how you react then.

Boy is this country twisted!
edit on 27-6-2011 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Niccawhois

Actually news sources report that they may have been tea party activities, others say they disrupted traffic civilly.

Point is, we really have no clue what happened because there is nothing to report.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by studio500

Well that's the point isn't it. Without the gun the person is defenseless against the mob.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Did they actually kill a white person?

If not then I don't see the big deal here, people can march down the street and yell what ever they want, people can also be racist and express it how ever they want as long as they do it peacefully.

Yeah, I agree....it's no different than the Klan, or Westboro Baptist Church, or whatever....the only thing halfway unique here is that it's some black people. I think if anything this just proves that everyone is pretty much the same...Hatred is a disease that can infect any race. This just seems like a non-news event to me.....is it really so shocking to people that a group of Black people could be just as ignorant as a group of White people?

Now if it was 2,000 black people marching, and saying "Kill Whitey".....then that would be news.....or if it were a bunch of White People yelling "Destroy the White Man"....well then that definitely be weird enough that I'd want to know about it.....but 60 or so ignorant young black kids yelling racist threats? Eh....not really that big of a deal....Might as well ignore them...Just like Westboro Baptist, I'm sure they doing it to get attention....why give it to them?.....It's A local news event, maybe...but I wouldn't make much more of a thing out of it than that. You're playing right into their hands if you do.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join