It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know An Area 51 Worker?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
My cousin is becoming a test pilot for the air force, there's a good chance he might work at Area 51. After this, he says he's going to pursue an astronaut career. I'll let ATS know if I ever find out anything some day.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I remember seeing a video where they sat outside the EG&G Janet terminal, and followed one of the workers home. Then the film maker went to the door and asked if he could talk about where he worked.....the worker promptly told hm no and shut the door. I doubt any of them will talk....even if they are all family. I looked for the video on youtube, but did not see it.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I can relate to your history,as a defense worker/military brat myself
who took-up aerospace art as a hobby when I was young.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CamoGhost

There is a friend of mine who was an********* at ****** back in
******/*****,And he said there were******* and ***** but the names are not
appropriate to publish like some Philip Agee for all to see.
These kinds of sites are surfed daily by security officials from the executive branch to the
justice department too for drunk-lonely professionals with too much time and information on their hands.(These officials aren't interested in making friends,but reading what
is being leaked.)
Don't pump your relatives or friends for info if they work at one of many installations
dedicated to developing better ways to defend our Country.It could cost them a clearance.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
looks like plenty of people know ex-workers. The simple solution is to 1. find someone interested in ufology and also has a terminal illness 2. the terminally ill can be given some names and acquire some truth syrum. Find these people, inject them, video it, let all the truth out. What would the terminally ill guy have to lose? He would at least get to die knowing a few truths about area51. Is it wrong to advocate something so illegal? No more wrong than the gov hiding all of this from us.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
my moms friend's son works at a51 and all she mentoned to my momis that they have a very important mission to protect america there and that most of their activity occurs at high altitude flights (orbital?)

I'd like to hear more but i dont know her directly and i was shocked my mom of all people brought this info to me.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The secrecy is a form of national defense, and it is one of the major reasons that our country is so safe. Most nations are not willing to call our "bluff" and then realizing that we weren't bluffing.

I have spoken with several individuals inside the US Government and several very large defense contractors. I have been told several things that I thought was interesting, but there is no way that I can verify it, as no proof was given. They were that:

1) We have cloaking technology.
2) We have nearly unlimited energy technologies.
3) We have teleportation technology.
4) We have a small fleet of space craft.
5) We have bases on the Moon and Mars.

I have also been told that our technologies make Star Trek look primitive. They also mentioned that much of the black world is funded through the 'trickling down' of advanced older technologies, licensing them to companies, allowing them to "develop" them and apply them to technologies that we see available in commercial and consumer applications. The fees they receive from licensing old advanced technologies literally pour billions upon billions into these black endeavors every year. This is all done through offshore corporations that "own" the technology and license it, which act as a front to protect these entities from public scrutiny.

The US government has had full, "Star Trek Like" teleportation technologies since the mid to late 1980s. During that time they could only get it to operate in a perfectly straight line. They originally utilized it to transport satellites to, and from Orbit. They also were infamous about "Borrowing" satellites from other countries, examining them, modifying them to "eavesdrop" on data transmissions and replace them back into orbit without anyone knowing about it, besides the satellite being unavailable for a relatively short period of time.

I don't know the whole story, but those are a few tidbits I have picked up along the way. But as I said, I have no idea if any of it is true besides the words of those I have spoken with. I have also not received any confirmation of extraterrestrials.

Does "BLACK GOLD" mean anything to anyone?

[edit on 30-9-2009 by DJM8507]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Not to sound harsh....but some of you guys who have family members who have worked there didn't do a very good job of getting information.

If any of my family members worked there, i would be bugging them 24/7 for as much info as possible.

He'll i'd even get them drunk and try and get it out of them.

If you have good communication skills, there are ways of getting info out of people without them giving you a 'direct' answer.

Still there are some interesting stories in this thread.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juventud2222
Not to sound harsh....but some of you guys who have family members who have worked there didn't do a very good job of getting information.

If any of my family members worked there, i would be bugging them 24/7 for as much info as possible.

He'll i'd even get them drunk and try and get it out of them.

If you have good communication skills, there are ways of getting info out of people without them giving you a 'direct' answer.

Still there are some interesting stories in this thread.

The people that are actively working in high security installations with Ultra Top Secret clearances tend to protect what they know, and what they do with literally their very lives. Also, by divulging sensitive information they are putting the individual they relayed such information to at risk. Keep in mind that there are intelligence agents whose sole purpose is to invasively investigate those with such clearances and to even attempt to entrap them to reveal such info, thus making them even more paranoid. If their loyalty is ever in doubt they can also be subject to harsh interrogation techniques and forced to utilize truth detection devices. I have spoken to one individual who stated that they require those with extremely high clearances to undergo a "Brain Polygraph" which essentially requires the subjects to have their brains actively scanned during questioning. By doing so they are able to tell with near perfect accuracy if they are being truthful or not. With such an infallible system it would be tough for them to deny that they did indeed leak sensitive information.

So why would they risk their freedom, or lives or the safety of their families just so they can relay some fantastic information to someone who probably won't believe them anyways?

In my case, I worked for years with people in the know and have gleaned tidbits of information through social engineering and just getting to know folks. The information I obtained is broad, nonspecific, and untraceable, nor does it contain any mission critical or ultra sensitive information that could endanger anyone.

It is the difference between a trustworthy source telling me that we have a moon base and mars base and teleportation VS we have a Moon base at XX coordinates that is XX sq feet and has XX personnel and is manned XX times of the year and the mars base is located at XX and we work with aliens from XX that look like XX and are named XX and they use teleportation technology based on XX theories and with these XX engineering specs and it is produced by XX company and cost XX dollars, etc. Regardless, both types of information are nearly impossible to fully validate and tend to rely on the trustworthiness of the source.

My sources are careful, and what they say is truthful, although they are very broad, nonspecific, and are sure to not reveal anything that could EVER be directly traced back to them.

So it is indeed extremely difficult to get specific information from inside the Ultra top secret black world. The most we will ever be privy to will most likely continue to be chunks of info that lack any real detail or clarity.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by DJM8507]

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Xon

+1 on that, mate!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

So... if they really had teletransportation and a base on the Moon/Mars... they built the bases by teletransporting themselves?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Afterall, these admins and many members are nothing more than snitches/weezles/narks working for government officials.

Hey! I see that!!!

Actually, many members (myself included) work, have worked, or have close relatives that work (my category) in classified positions. But, you won't see secrets spilling out due to signed Secrecy Agreements. Violating these agreements can get you fined, jailed, sometimes even executed (legally, i.e. treason)! So someone isn't likely to risk this for our curiosity, hehe...

I'll share an interesting tidbit about Area 51 though, from being a Lockheed brat, but it's in Really Above Top Secret..."Reply to Know an Area 51 Worker?"...
as I don't want it on search engines...
Remember that UFO you recovered a wicked long time ago? Well he thinks he left his wallet in it. I would say that the guy who left his wallet in that UFO has a star seed mark in the lines of the palm of his right hand. This guy paid for the technology in blood and it will take blood to put it in the hands of this rightful owner. A bloody technological collection process for this guy this is why the government is so hell bent on not releasing this technology
edit on 13-7-2011 by LOCKHEEDMARTIN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
if they tell you they work at Area 51 they will surely die quickly

Government hates blabber mouths that work for them.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Employees of the government will most likely NEVER disclose their job so unless your a particularly close family member of a person who works for the government you will most likely be hearing hearsay rather than fact. When you first start work for the government you have a whole presentation on why discretion is vital and any right-minded individual should know why discretion is vital and the consequences of revealing what you do, etc.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
My friend Daniel worked at a few comunnication towers a long Nellis Millitary Operation Area (The no fly zone around Area 51) not directly at Area 51. He fixed and operated communications equipment for the military. I don't remeber how long he said he was stationed there but it wasn't very long. Despite his job in communications he wasn't given a very high clearance because he was considered a risk for giving away information not a threat because he wouldn't knowingly give away to the wrong people he just had a way of saying stuff he wasn't supose to with out meaning anything by it. Because of that risk he wasn't there very long and was shipped off to germany. According to him though Area 51 was under private contract meaning that the American military did not patrol it but a private company did, Still the American military did at least in his time there pass on communications to the base or at least that is what other people with higher clearance told him. That was about the exstent of what he knew.

Another one of friends Tory had an uncle that worked at Area 51 as an engineer before he retired. He never talked about any work that he did there though I should ask my friend what kind of engineer his uncle was maybe that would shed a little light on it. His uncle died on christmas seven years ago I believe shame too I kind of would have liked to know what he saw there if anything or if he would have even been willing to talk about it.

That is about the closets I have come to anyone willing to say anything and it ain't much and all of it is already known by the general public.
edit on 21-7-2011 by OWoutcast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Afterall, these admins and many members are nothing more than snitches/weezles/narks working for government officials.

Hey! I see that!!!

Actually, many members (myself included) work, have worked, or have close relatives that work (my category) in classified positions. But, you won't see secrets spilling out due to signed Secrecy Agreements. Violating these agreements can get you fined, jailed, sometimes even executed (legally, i.e. treason)! So someone isn't likely to risk this for our curiosity, hehe...

I'll share an interesting tidbit about Area 51 though, from being a Lockheed brat, but it's in Really Above Top Secret..."Reply to Know an Area 51 Worker?"...
as I don't want it on search engines...
"Yeah I'm a ufo owner but I gotta die first and this fact has already happened many times before the bigbang ever occured."The Dissident Aggressor

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

I have to say that your freind is probably messing with you, I know someone online who works doing the similar thing. He works on highly classified computers and refuses, utterly to say anything. He won't even do the yes and no game with me, so my guess is, he knows squat. Besides if rumours are true, its like fifty levels below and I doubt, he would be given clearance.

Additionally, with the amount of power those people have, he would have had a back ground check and everyone he knows would have had one, you included.

--DB

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Hello everyone. I joined ATS about an hour ago due to this exact reason right here. My mom used to work at the Nevada test site in the late 70s and early 80s. She told me she was a secretary and was responsible for writing down whatever bomb materails, etc that her team purchased from private contractors. The only reason she was able to get a job there is because her dad, my grandpa, was an engineer up there. My grandfather worked on, this is what my mom always told me, the guidance system for missiles. My mom is 53 now and my grandad, unfortunately, passed away about 3 years ago. I love him he was so fun with us. Please don't misunderstand this. The place that she worked at was purely contracted workers. No military she always tells me. Private companies and citizens who, if you are lucky enough and in the right spot at the right time, know family etc, can very easily get a job there. Yes, this area is down past that long windy dirt road where nowadays we can see the cameo guys in the trucks. She used to take a bus there she said. The bus would just come and pick her up from a street that was close to her house. Please don't take advantage of this as I am being serious and not lying to you in any way. If you analyze everything that I tell you, you can see clearly that it all makes sense and there is no "bs" in my story. My mom was 18 when she signed on to work for the test site. My grandfather was born in Las krusis? Sorry I don't know how to spell it. He lived on a farm until he got drafted. During the war the only major part he played in (as far as I know) is he was on a boat heading for Iwo Jima, but he never saw any action because the US signed the peace treaty with the Japs before he could get there. Sadly if he did get there I probably wouldn't be on this earth right now. Back on topic. During the war he was trained as an engineer. Learned how to fix planes, boats, cars, etc. After the war he headed back to Las Vegas where he met my grandmother. Las crucis is a place that is near vegas and I know I have been there when we took trips to vegas but I can't remember exactly where it was. Anyway the point was I don't want to "bs" anybody and I'm trying to get the story straight. They got married. During the time that they were married my grandfather did not have an absolute job (I think he worked at a car garage or something similar. Sorry, not sure on this part.) But after they married, they moved down to Plano, Texas where my grandfather got a job as one of those guys that you see at airports who direct the traffic with those orange things. They had 2 kids whiule they were in Texas. My uncles, Pat and Peter. My uncles now have a whole lot of kids, but unfortunately I am on bad terms with most of them. My grandparents then moved back to Las Vegas in a medium sized comfy home. This is where my mother was born. My mom never told me why he moved back, but I think the answer is obvious. He got a job as an engineer over at the test site. This is a "test site" that employs private contractors and those contractors employ private citizens of the US. Most of the employees my mom told me were just local people from Vegas. Once my mom turned 16. (I know I said 18 earlier and I owuld change it, but I can't find it to delete.) she got a job there as a secretary. A simple job. She would keep track of the things that were purchased from the companies. Hewlett Packard was one of those companies. Yea, HP like the computer company. She just told me this yesterday. I don't know if the internet can verify this, but I'm just trying to add credibility to this as it is semi-important to me that people don't think I'm a liar or am lying. This is not "area 51", but rather a testing site that tests nuclear bombs. My mom never talks about it unless I bring it up. My grandfather, bless his soul, never talked about any of his jobs with anyone. I want to give some information now so that anyone who thinks I'm lying might be able to see that I really am not. My grandfathers name was Russel Lyle Vaughn. My Grandmothers name is (She's without my grandfather now, bless her soul) Mary Alice Vaughn. Also my mom told me that there was an accident there once and she had to stay a couple nights on the base. She told me she stayed in "cabin" like houses. I've seen these "cabins" on a documentary on the history channel that is about area 51 conspiracies so I think I know what she is talking about. She told me a nuclear bomb was accidentally exploded "Above Ground" which is a big big deal because it's not supposed to happen. All of the testing was done underground she said. She told me that word never got out, but you never know. Maybe it did. My grandfather and grandmother remained in Vegas up until about three years ago when my grandad died and my gma had to move in with my uncle in st. lous. I miss him so much it's sad that I can't see him. I feel this way because I never got to show him who I truly am. I remember he punched me one Christmas and my nose was bleeding what looked like rasberries. I'm positive I was harassing him in some major way. Me and my mom lived in a place called "Hubbard" Texas all my life up until about a year ago we just moved to Oahu, Hawaii.
I know, nice place, nice place. Hubbard Texas is about 16 miles away from Waco Tx. And Im sure you know about that place. We used to visit the branch dividean compound when I was real young and I had no idea what the place was, I just liked the blue stones that I found at the place. (These stones were rememberance stones, dedicated to the people that died that day.) My sister is 23, she married a couple years ago, has graduated texas tech in lubbock and I am 18 and ummmm well, trying to get life on track. I have to find a job. The reason that I am typing all this is because I never really felt strongly on this subject until now and for other times in my life I could just really care less what my mom or granddad did in their past, but this post that I have written up is very important to me because it is one of the only things that I can remember my grandad goodbye. Maybe I can share his story a little bit with somebody who might think it is interesintg. Why did I pick this site? Well to be honest I really have nowhere else to go and nobody else to communicate it with. We just moved to Hawaii and I'm still settling in. But I've been thinking about my grandad alot lately and I thought this would honor his memory. Please don't think I'm lying about this post. e/verything that I have written here is 100% true. Everything that I know, you know. I'm sure that people have posted "scams" and such before and I really just want to show everyone that there are no lies here. Something that might make it believable is the fact that everyone there was privately contracted. You didn't have to be some huge rocket scientist, etc to get all the jobs there. My grandfather was, though. That is how he was able to be an engineer. He attended some college in Tx learning about engineering. He always told my mother that he felt sad because he never really graduated from a real college, but she told him that was a real college, but maybe he didn't graduate. Maybe he just graduated from engineering school at that colllege and doesn't think it suffices? I don't know. But he was a greatly caring man. Well I throw this post into the wind on this site and on the internt. But please don't say anething hateful as this past means a great deal to me and I'm emotinoal over it. Thank you. Questions or clarifications or anything really is fine I just really wanted to sort of "get this out there" in one way or another. To find some type of "solid ground" where a group of individuals mite be able to learn of my story and I can share it than k you.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
To clear it up a bit more as I can see that my post just looks like one long, messy paragraph. lol. My grandfather worked in the field of engineering his whole life, most of his work was done in the military, but there have been times when he worked as a regular citizen. My grandfather, due to his years of exprience as a military engineer landed a job at "the Nevada Test site". This is what my mom always refers to it as. Nothing more, nothing less. They tested nuclear bombs there. Underground testing. My mom was an accountant/secretary at the test site. When they were about to explode a bomb it was called a "shot" and everyone was supposed to evacuate above ground and wait until it was safe to go back down. My mom told me that cockroaches survived the nuclear blasts. The men exploding and testing the bombs were private contractors. I am sure there were many military people there (As my grandfather learned everything about engineering in the military) but his installation was purely regular citizens officially. So it was not classified as a military job, though it very much was. Using private contractors to do everything that the military should be doing sounds an awful lot like a cover/front to me... but I don't know how that works. I've heard of "defense contractors" but I am really ignorant on the subject. Maybe that's what they were I don't know. But this was a facility that tested nuclear weapons. They exploded them in mass quantities my mother told me and she tells me alot regarding her old job, but still it seams she keeps some things to herself. She never initiates a conversation that has to do with the test site. Never. But when I ask her questinos about it she seems completely ok and willing to discuss it, but she's always vague and it pisses me off. I told her "I bet if the military wanted to they could make it where you don't ever say anything. like they could have inmplanted some listening device in your arm or something." She even jokes about it! Like all the time. Before she goes to bed she'll be like "Better not ask me anymore questions or we both might die in our sleep." and stuff like that. It's to the point where it pisses me off how vague she is. It's almost like my mom is scaring me in her unwillingness to talk about it or go into detail without me initiating the conversation. Am a babbling? I think I am. This was supposed to be a clarification post, but it might have turned into an "informative" post. Aahhh o well

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Also my mom told me that all she had to do to get the secretary job up there was she had to get a "background check." She was 16. She worked there up until her lower twenties. When she left her parents in order to go to college. She went to Baylor in waco Tx. Where she met my dad who was studying law there and after graduation they got married and had my sister and then me in Dallas tx
after that we moved to Hubbard Tx, about 15 miles away ffrom Waco. A bit of background. Oh and my parents got divorced, I had a brother, but he died at age seven from cancer ): this was in 2003. So he would be about 17 now. ): We lived in Hubbard, my parents got divorced and dad moved to a place called grandview about and hour away, my sis got married and went to college, and about a year ago me and my mom just randomly moved to Hawaii away from all my friends in Hubbard. lol she got a job up here as a careperson for drug abused people,

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join