It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know An Area 51 Worker?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The test described above happened at the Nevada Test Site. NTS. Area 51s southern neighbor.

Many tests were conducted on this lake. The HAZMAT training facility is right on top of one former test. On the eastern side of NTS, about halfway up.

Miles and miles from area 51

Edit: added a link to a not very good map:

www.aleinn.com...

Frenchman flat, on the right, in area 5

Area 51 is north of area 15 at the top.

www.aleinn.com...

[edit on 25-8-2004 by Researcher]

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Researcher, after viewing those photo's, all I can say is WOW. Thanks for sharing! So, do you think my co-worker is pulling my leg on the black uniforms, jeeps and trucks? would that area be that protected?

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Leg pulled. Sedan crater is an hours drive north of this site. Sedan crater is as close as you can get to Area 51.

Everybody and his dog goes to the lake, checks out the surviving elements of this "town". The thing is, you use a rented car you are about to turn in, don't open the windows or get out.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Well, I guess I owe him one. Next time the convo comes up, I will quickly correct his story...... you have provided some very good info.

Sounds like great advice. I DO want to visit that area at some point in my life!

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The many stories I have read online from "Workers" at 51 said that there are many areas of the property that are radioactive, and that many more atomic weapons have been tested than the public will ever know about.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Those people in the black jeeps are real. They sit outside the entrance to Area 51 watching. There is a sign just outside that says a bunch of warnings and if you go past it I wouldn�t doubt that they would come after you. But they do exist!

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   

This is Highway 160 leading into Pahrump Nevada. People who work at the test site drive this road everyday. Sorry I can't give you anymore info on the Area 51 caller. I was sworen to secrecy. Let's just say...... a lot of the things you heard are true. I've seen the MIB's on this road going in the opposite direction. They were in 3 separate white government vans with the windows open. That's when the road was under construction closer to the town of Pahrump and the traffic was moving..... at a near standstill.
They were pale, expressionless, and wearing dark clothing giving me the creeps.

Xon

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I have also seen what your called MBI's in their vans. But they was not scary, Youst normal millitary security guard. And I doent think that the guard knows what is going in side. (sorry for my bad english)

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Somewhere I have read the suposed "Camo Dude" handbook for those who work security for Area 51, and that book makes it perfectly clear that they may very well be exposed to highly classified things as part of the job.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Did you ever ask yourself why you never see employee contractor traffic to and from the site. Very few contractors live in Nevada and actually work there. Think about that a while. I'm new to this site so I probably have said enough for now.

[edit on 31-8-2004 by scifman]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Yes I believe area 51 was once a test site for new military aircraft and once had the bodies of a crashed aircraft of some sort (roswell incident) in the late 40's.

I do not believe they have new military aircraft all tested there now. Maybe some of their less important ones, but not the most 'top secret' stuff they used to test.

It would be pretty stupid to keep everything tested there still, when people over the years have become more curious and desperate to expose anything they can get hands on. So having everything relocated to a more desolate place would seem likely.

Yes they probably conduct secret stuff there, but I no doubt believe it is no where near the 'top secret' stuff they used to conduct there.

Traces of old secret projects probably do still remain and that probably is all that is left there. No more than an ordinary military base.

What I believe.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
even with all of the efforts to expose anything at area 51...still..to this day..noone has ever infiltrated area 51..and if our not supposed to see somthing there...you do not see it...

i hope to god in my lifetime that the secrets of area 51 are released and i can die a happy man

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:29 AM
link   
do you guys think anyone ever will infiltrate it?
i think that someone VERY suicidal would.

my guess is he would probably get a car, a live camera, a friend recording the info on his computer (not exactly sure) and the suicidal guy just gets in his car, and drives as FAST AS POSSIBLE to area 51. Perferably he would be driving a sports car equipped with durable tires. I recommend the audi all-road or an audi a4

AK

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Problem with that idea is that they jam all radio/television transmissions from inside the perimeter so nothing could be sent out.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
My best friend, has a lot of family in the military - including one family member who used to work at Area 51. Apparently he never talks about it, and never will.

Also, my brother in law has many good friends who work in the military and secret service. He once told me the bases they worked at, though I cannot remember the names. Area 51 was not one of them... But he did say, he can garantee Aliens are here. I don't know if he has any proof, or even if he has seen anything for himself though.

Since he told me the above, he doesn't like talking about UFO subjects... He seems to change the subject when I mention it.

One last thing... It is just a wild theory of mine - but I think my other brother is involved in the subject, I don't know how involved. The reason why I think this is because:

My parents tell me, when he was my age - he used to always read books on UFOlogy, and was very interested in it. He is today, a Professor of Geology. He knows I am into the subject of UFOs, and keeps telling me that it is all lies. So I asked him why he was interested in it when he was young... He didn't give me an answer, he would just shrug away from the question. Even though he says he isn't interested in it anymore - he has dozens of books on UFOs and Aliens over his house.

Anyway, that is the background - here is the weird thing. Like I said, he is a Professor of Geology (I won't say which University). About once a month, he goes away on University/Research trips - but the places he goes, are very suspicious. The last few trips, have included:

Las Vegas, Alice Springs (sp?) and New Mexico. Where major secret bases are located.
OK, it could easily be a coincidence (and if it was secret, why would he say where he was going?) but Alice Springs? I didn't think anything was there??? Apart from the rumoured base that is.

Anyways, it is just a wild theory I have - an over imaginative imagination I expect.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Mod Edit: removing personal information posted pending explanation for it.

[edit on 12-9-2004 by Spectre]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bzap
The many stories I have read online from "Workers" at 51 said that there are many areas of the property that are radioactive, and that many more atomic weapons have been tested than the public will ever know about.

There were just over 900 nuclear tests at the NTS, which stopped in 1992. Most of them were underground tests and I believe there are many web sites with satellite photography of the subduction craters left by these tests. The area of the testing is between TTR, in the northwest, and Area 51, in the southeast, part of the overall area that has restricted access, both ground and air.

The background radiation in this area isn't much higher than what you'd be getting in your backyard. There are hot spots (including the subduction craters themselves) but they are few and far between. As I'm living in Las Vegas, it's interesting to hear the questions about the "radioactivity" that we live with. After they stopped the above ground tests, the airborne radioactivity from those tests that were ground bursts (very few as most open air tests were air bursts with limited or no radioactive dust in the air) dropped to nil. As for any released radioactivity from the underground tests (when a breech occured), that was limited to the area of the subduction crater and, from my understanding, the area is continuously monitored.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
He told me he cant GIVE me any info but he is willing to play YES and NO with me. He says ~YES~ to there are over 70 civilazations traveling to our planet. He says ~YES~ to Aliens live and work at that base alongside humans.

I'm kinda curious to how you asked these questions. Something like this maybe?:

1. "Are there over 70 civilizations travelling to our planet?"
2. "Are there aliens living and working at the base with humans?"

Im curious about question #1. Did you just pick a random number? It just seems so wierd to structure a question like this, it seems like an "unlikely question", but very interesting stuff. Got anything more to add?

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I personally think that alot of the people who work at area 51 are totally aware of the myth and legend of their workplace and like to have a joke sometimes when people ask them about it. The people that get to work there (lucky SOBs) have to have top secret clearances and aren't going to give away any information.

Originally posted by hallucinated
How do we know that though? There's great arguments from both sides, but there will always be that shadow of a doubt until some ninja dude sneaks in and gets us insider secrets.
I disagree that there is a great argument for aliens working at area 51 or even the existance of alien craft on earth. I for one have never seen, heard or read anything which gives evidence of aliens at area 51. You are right, there is a shadow of a doubt because anything is possible, but not knowing that it doesnt exist is very different to having evidence for something. I mean I don't know that you aren't a dog but there isnt any evidence for it!

Originally posted by Area51Underground
Aurora is a aircraft that can hover then speed of in a blink of an eye (well not really that fast but almost) I think they selvaged alien aircraft parts to build this aircraft and used some of the parts off the SR-71 Blackbird. i also knew someone who worked at area 51 but cannot give anything he said all he said was he works ther and cannot say anything else due t othe top secrect government base he said that they can tail ppl that they think will saysomethin and if they do say somethin i think they might be killed or brainwashed but i dont think brainwashing is that real cause how is someone going to just all of asudden erase ur memory?
[edit on 23-8-2004 by Spectre]
I've heard alot of stories about Aurora but this poster really takes the biscuit for total exageration. I don't believe that Aurora exists but those that do don't believe it can hover and then accelerate away. I love the idea of using exotic alien spare parts mixed with old Blackbird salvaged bits. Poster might want to use full stops to make his posts more legible too.

Any atomic tests normally leave signs on the surface which can be viewed, mapped and catalogued with programs like Google Earth. If more tests were conducted than publicly acknowledged I'm sure someone would realise. Also when you refer to parts of the Area 51 property are you talking about the base at Groom Lake or the NTS?

Originally posted by scifman
Did you ever ask yourself why you never see employee contractor traffic to and from the site. Very few contractors live in Nevada and actually work there. Think about that a while. I'm new to this site so I probably have said enough for now.
[edit on 31-8-2004 by scifman]
Thats just not true, anyone can see the bus that carries the workers to area 51. It can normally be seen in Alamo every morning. Also many people watch the JANET flights which carry workers to groom lake and TTR.

Originally posted by Thao
Yes I believe area 51 was once a test site for new military aircraft and once had the bodies of a crashed aircraft of some sort (roswell incident) in the late 40's.
Area 51 didn't exist in the 40s. It was founded for the U-2 tests in May 1955.

Problem with that idea is that they jam all radio/television transmissions from inside the perimeter so nothing could be sent out.
How would this work when the Cammo Dudes use radios?

OK guys, sorry for coming to the thread late but thats my kinda answers to whats been posted already. You can probably tell that I'm a skeptic, well I only believe something that there is evidence for!

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I worked with a woman who was ex-Airforce, she and her husband both worked at Area 51 for several years. I tried very hard to get her to tell me something, anything, about what she might have seen, zilch, nada. Evidently, she took her debriefing VERY seriously. She did tell me though that she hated the plane ride everyday, to and from work.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join