It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know An Area 51 Worker?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
i know the names and addresses of the security guards here they are for your veiwing pleasure

Mod Edit: to remove names and addresses of people that are alleged to be working at Groom Lake.

[edit on 2-7-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I dont think its appropriate to post the names and addresses of the Cammo Dudes on an open forum.

It makes me sick that you would knowingly put someone, who you have never met, job in jeapardy. It is irresponsible and I think a mod should remove the last post and maybe even ban the member.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
At least those names and addresses are quite a few years out of date so they wont endanger any of the current employees.

It wasn't cool to post them when they were current either.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Out of date or current, that kind of posted info on the internet can cause major problems for folks.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I hope that blatentirony1 realises that although hes created a new account to make this post, his IP address is known so when/if he is banned he will not be able to use any account from that computer.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Mod Edit: to remove insult and inappropriate language, please read your u2u's.

[edit on 2-7-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Just out of curosity what makes you think that these people will break their Non-Disclosure Agreements?

I know that here in Australia the penalties for doing so are very harsh and can be as high as Life Imprisonment. I can imagine that the penalties for breaking an NDA in the US would be much the same.

My father used to work at the DSTO (Defence Science and Technology Organisation) based at RAAF Edinburgh. This was during the mid- late-1960s and the early-1970s, and even still he can't tell me what he was working on. God knows I have tried to find out what he did there, but to no avail.

Oh yeah @ the poster who said that there is nothing at Alice Springs.

It is the closest town to Uluru - you would most likely fly into it if you were to visit Ayres Rock. All I know is that the flights to Pine Gap depart from RAAF Tindall based to east(I think) of the township of Katherine, NT.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
After reading everypost on this thread. I say we should look at a few facts about the base.

For one. Although its finally admitted by the government and is studied by hundreds of thousands of people there are still no substancial evidence on what exactly goes on there from the late 70's to present day.

As the base was being studied more and more the government was getting nervous and snagged more land so we couldn't see it as well.

Since then to my knowledge their external aircraft test have either stopped or have been decreased severly. But, everything else seems to be operating as normal.

As for aliens. With the recent photograph of one of the generals involved with Rosewell, in which he was holding some documents headed for D.C. said something about the bodies will be shipped and the craft will be transported. With that evidence I have no dout the U.S. govt has alien tech and possibly organisms in their possesion.

I highly dout their are 70 kinds and they work along w/ us. That would be very hard to keep secret.

I dout they are at area 51. Probably not even in the U.S.

With all this new tech on light bending material to make as if the object is invisible I would imagine that is one of the things Area 51 works on.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkStar86
For one. Although its finally admitted by the government and is studied by hundreds of thousands of people there are still no substancial evidence on what exactly goes on there from the late 70's to present day.

As the base was being studied more and more the government was getting nervous and snagged more land so we couldn't see it as well.

Since then to my knowledge their external aircraft test have either stopped or have been decreased severly. But, everything else seems to be operating as normal.

We do actually know some information after 1980 which indicates that the base is still used for aircraft testing.

In 1981, Senior Trend (YF-117a) was delivered to Groom Lake and made its first flight. In 1982 the first F-117a arrives at Groom Lake, Tacit Blue made its first flight and project Have Glass was initiated to reduce the RCS of the F-16.

Between '83 and '85, the HALSOL UAV flew at Groom Lake and Tacit Blue made its final flight. Evaluative test flights of the Russian MiG-23 took place. The F-117a flew out of Groom Lake until 1992. Around '95 the still classified YF-113G flew at Area 51 and in 1996 the Boeing tech demonstrator Bird of Prey also flew there.

In 1999 a fire broke out on Groom Mountains and is widely believed to have been caused by a crashed test plane. In 2001 the F-22s was flown at Groom Lake for airborne RCS evaluation and in 1993 additional fuel tanks were contructed.

All this points towards active flight testing at Groom Lake and the lack of recent information can be attributed to the obvious reason that more old information is declassified on unclassified than recent info.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I will give you some very good information that if any area-51 worker responded to this website the government would know it because the government tracks their access to the internet,purchases at stores and their location THIS IS A WARNING not a threat, don't get them in trouble.

if one of them do respond add more security to the website so the you know what don't erase their response

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The military is too compartmentalized. You may work on a project but not have full knowledge of what you project relates too.

Anyone who claims to have information about this would only be creating this to draw attention to themselves. This is something that a government employee would not want to do.

It is fun to hear what you all think though or have been told.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
You know what happened once? I was googleing Area 51 for about a half hour then all of the sudden, my computer turned off!! That scared me so bad!! Then when I logged back on my computer, MY HARDDRIVE WAS WIPED CLEAN!! Yeah, that made me scared/mad. A.I.M. if you want to talk about Area 51 and u.fo.'s and stuff. A.I.M.: thegladosproject

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xon
Area 51 has never done somthing whit alien or contact with alien. The base is youst a place to test new planes that we built.

I assume you know this first hand then, since you seem to be so confident in your statements about Area 51. But if you don't who are you to say? It could be the freak'n home of Elvis for all we outsiders know...

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
The military is too compartmentalized. You may work on a project but not have full knowledge of what you project relates too.

And I guess thats actually how it is out there, and within any other top secret black project base as well. Don't think the gov. want to tell, at least there sort of "lower level" workers more then exactly what they need to no, to keep them for beeing able to spoil to much IF they should say anything to the outside world.. I guess they are doing whatever they can to have a complete damage control of all vita information..

[edit on 25-7-2008 by TopSecretArea]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
My Uncle, worked at Area 51. He wouldn't even mention the name of Area 51 to me, so I went to his wife (my aunt) and she only would say he delt with Area 51. Then 3 months later he actually sat down and had a very abrupt discussion with me this is how it went. "****** please understand that I am uncomfortable about speaking about this." My reply-"I understand what do you want to tell me.?" Uncle-"You asked me about the Groom Lake facility so this is how it goes" Me-"I am listening" Uncle-"(He began to cry) please, please, never ever bring it up again. All I can say is you are not treated well, and the things and abuse that goes on there will make you want to commit suicide." just 1 week later. My Uncle was in the hospital, for attemptive suicide.

All who read this may believe what they want. I do not blame you for thinking I am lying. But I know in my heart that my Uncle truly worked at Area 51 or atleast near it.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bzap

my dad used to work at the test site during the 90s. sometimes he would be gone for several weeks at a time. i always asked him what he worked on. he would always tell me he worked in a tunnel several miles down, that wasnt really part of the test site, but still was. all he ever said about the machinery that he worked on was they were massive, 30-40 stories tall. he was very cryptic about all the work he did there. even up to his death, he never really said what he did at the test site.....kinda weird....

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
both my uncles work for the government. one is a colonial in the army with delta force, been to area 51, and talked a little of what he dose. the other installes secret silos and underground bases. i seen some pictures i should not have seen and because of my clearance at the time they couldent do anything to me. i had to sign my life away over the pictures i seen. if you ask me to get the pictures that is imposible because the laptop has to be synced to numbers on some kind of thing he has to wear and the numbers change ever min and thirty seconds. there is no way i could get the pics but i can tell you they are verry interesting. the things iv seen would make you a beliver of anything you seen and raise the hair all over your body. lets just say were not alone in the universe and very exciting technology to come in the short near future.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I did know a guy that worked there.

He was a supervisor of mine when I worked in the Air Force. I worked in munitions systems for over 6 years (2w0x1 career field) 1997-2003.

They flew him out To the groom lake facility from Nellis AFB in 1998. He was actually stationed at Nellis and got a temporary duty assignment to Area51.

He told me how he had to sign a bunch of documents before even going out there.. I think he said they flew him out on a helicopter right out of Nellis.

His duties at Nellis were very specific and involved hands-on work with all kinds of munitions systems. But when he worked out at Area 51 he occasionally did things an ammo troop wouldn't normally do. One time he said he even guided in a taxiing A-10 into a hangar (unheard of for an ammo troop, LOL)!

Talk between civilians and uniformed personnel was strictly forbidden. He said he would spend a whole day not saying anything to anybody. Everyone just walks about minding their own business, doing their own thing. Lots of people there just noone really talking to each other. Apparently it was a pretty awkward environment. He even described it as creepy.

The particular project my supervisor was working on involved an experimental type of munitions system that was (and may still be) classified. He did tell me what it was but I'm not about to disclose it. I actually like my privacy. But I will say that it wasn't some kind of buck rogers or UFO craziness. However, he did say that he had one discussion with a contractor while he was there. What he was told was basically.. If it's been in a SciFi TV show or movie, if it's been thought of before in any way it's been considered and/or tinkered with in one form or another at the base..

The kind of stuff you see on Star Trek, we've tried it.

And when you consider the fact that technology like the F-117 is about 40 years old... Well, you get the idea. (Tacet Blue, predecessor of the F117, was being worked on in mid sixties I think).

-ChriS

[edit on 28-8-2009 by BlasteR]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by crossofcrimson
Some people would be willing to admit that they are working for or did work for secret government projects in the pasts, but they wouldn't say it here. Afterall, these admins and many members are nothing more than snitches/weezles/narks working for government officials.

Dont make me laugh! Why on earth would they visit this site full of crazy thoughts and made up stories... The government does look at the site but no one who posts here works for them!

In response to the OP I think there have been some people on ATS who have worked for military bases such as area 51. Your forgetting that area 51 went public many years ago.

Believe me when I say that they have had to pack up and move their research to another facility someone more discrete!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I would tend to disagree on it being deserted. I'm not saying they moved projects that were very highly classified out of there, I'm just saying it's still operating to this day. For what.? I'm not sure, but it's still alive. MY personal guess is it's now being used as a gathering for high-tech blueprints, schematics, and basic weapons research. I could be wrong. But hey, theres that possibility.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
i work at Area-51, walked into my office the other day and there was a Dalek playing space invaders!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join