It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know An Area 51 Worker?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
nevermind then...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
My grandmothers brother works, and has worked, for general electric (I think that's it, not 100% sure) for years. It's my grandmothers brother, so he's old, and probably pretty high up the food chain by now. She rarely ever see's him, or talks to him. She said he's always traveling around the world on secret projects. Sounds crazy, but I've not known my grandmother to lie, or just make up stuff out of thin air.

Anyway, she said when she does talk to him, he doesn't talk about it that much, but he's hinted at working at area 51. I don't think he's ever told her directly, but given what he does, she's pretty positive he's been there. He's probably been to the Navy's version of area 51 too because she said that way back he was working on some top secret sub for the navy. Like a small, one maned sub type deal. She said he was in Japan for a while, and when ever he goes to Russia, the KGB follow him around (or at least back when the KGB still existed, lol).

Bottom line is apparently he's bada**. However, in my whole 23 years of existence, having been practically raised by my grandmother, I have never even so much as seen a picture of this guy (to my knowledge), let alone talked to him. Believe you me, if I had, I would have been hounding him for info, lol.

On a side note, I know at least 2 other people who work for Lockheed Martin. One is my dads old friend, and he programs the guidance systems for missiles to my knowledge. The other, my Uncle, was a Captain in the Navy for a while, but I have no idea what he does for Lockheed. I do know he's away on trips for work at least 85% of the time.

And that's exactly all I know about cool sh*t, lol.
Sorry, I got nothing else for ya.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by darkcreation

Curious statement. I will be ready January 2012. Please contact me.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by trust2012me

What do you mean by conatcting you?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Just ignore that. He puts that same line of every one of his posts.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by allenidaho

Aw okay, thanks

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by desertdreamer

I remember seeing that on youtube! It was a discovery channel documentary! Its weird because the video has 4 parts to it,and the part that your talking about is missing.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
area51channel.blogspot.com...

check this another site about area51

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
They're very undercover.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Would be hard to know one personally.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bzap

I know somebody who worked at area 51 for 14 years. Although at this present time he has never stepped foot in Nervada.

More information about how this is possible will be coming soon...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bzap

Nobody here will know an area51 worker even if they claim they do.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 000010

I heard that Kurt Cobain worked in "nervada".

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Here is a relatively good website where you may find some information about area51 topdocumentaryfilms.com... I have watched a few and they are really good
Hope that helps some of you guys out!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I am currently a Defense Contractor for the DoD. While I do have clearance, I have never been to Area 51 nor do I work in the Aeronotics field, my background with the DoD is Military Road Vehicles, that is as much as I will say. I DO however have a lot of friends in the DoD community. One of my friends lives in Las Vegas and works as a civilian contractor for JT3. He is a software engineer, with his speciality being UAV's. He spent 5 months in Afganistan regarding is last role. I have spoken with him on several occations, and I do know he works a lot at Nellis and Tonopah, and he has said that he has been to Area 51 on occasions, but even with my clearance, that is all he will say. I have heard from other engineers who have worked in the area that we are 150-200 years ahead in technology out there. But, nothing was ever mentioned regarding alien technology. Again, take that with a grain of salt because I don't have any proof they ever worked AT groomlake.
edit on 20-12-2011 by EngineerGuY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
My dad's step brother is a retired master chief in the us navy. He was in the aviation community and though he lived in san diego he worked his shore duties a lot of the time in the area 51 complex. He's told me, after I told him i wanted to be a navy test-pilot someday, that I will likely end up there because thats where we do a lot of classified and highly classified aviation testing and work and research. However, he said he's never seen an alien, especially never working with one.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Chieftian Chaos

You sign a Non disclosure agreement. If you violate it, you are going to prison for a long time

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by OWoutcast

A-51 over all is run by the commander of Nellis. The AF owns and operates A-51 inconjunction with several contractors. The security is a mix of civilian and active duty military

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

not if they went to the public library, created a fake email account and used a fake name at the library the gov wouldnt know.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by texasoutlaw

what kind colonial was he?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join