Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Know An Area 51 Worker?

page: 1
6
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
There are many, many people who read ATS and I was wondering if any of you have ever met anyone, or read an interview with anyone, who has ever worked at Area 51 before. Surely someone has got to have some insight from a relative, or engineer friend, or someone who may have been connected to some of the dealings at the base though the government.




posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
they probably would not tell you if they did.



posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Some people would be willing to admit that they are working for or did work for secret government projects in the pasts, but they wouldn't say it here. Afterall, these admins and many members are nothing more than snitches/weezles/narks working for government officials.



posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Not everyone is brainwashed into silence you know. Bob Lazar, anyone?



posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Most Area 51 workers could not tell you. Whenever the workers leave for vacation, they are constantly watched and spyed upon to make sure information is not leaked. Now what they do when they leave permanently? Maybe they brainwash them, but maybe they keep a close watch on them. Implanting chips into them could possibly indicate everything they do, and they could use this to keep a close eye on them. So if you do know an Area 51 worker you are not gonna get any info outta them, but most of them who claim to be one are full of it.



posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I seen a inteview with a ex-Janet airline pilot for Area51. He didnt say much though he basically complained about how the people in charge of Area 51 have too much power.



posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Afterall, these admins and many members are nothing more than snitches/weezles/narks working for government officials.


Hey! I see that!!!

Actually, many members (myself included) work, have worked, or have close relatives that work (my category) in classified positions. But, you won't see secrets spilling out due to signed Secrecy Agreements. Violating these agreements can get you fined, jailed, sometimes even executed (legally, i.e. treason)! So someone isn't likely to risk this for our curiosity, hehe...

I'll share an interesting tidbit about Area 51 though, from being a Lockheed brat, but it's in Really Above Top Secret..."Reply to Know an Area 51 Worker?"...
as I don't want it on search engines...



posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Well I would love to read it, but it may take a while since I do not have enough points to enter the forum. Yet.



posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkcreation
Not everyone is brainwashed into silence you know. Bob Lazar, anyone?


The fraud physicist who has been fully debunked numerous times on many seperate occasions here on ATS?


Xon

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I know one that have worke there! But he never talk about it. Never



posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I had a convo with someone that supposively worked at area 51... I saved the convo and posted it on ats...



posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
wow triple post... i'm on a roll tonight... mods please delete my two last posts.....

[edit on 12-8-2004 by porschedrifter]



posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
[edit on 12-8-2004 by porschedrifter]



posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
I had a convo with someone that supposively worked at area 51... I saved the convo and posted it on ats...


Where is it posted? I would love to read it.

[edit on 8/14/2004 by bzap]



posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I to would love to read it, yet I still need to gain a couple hundred more points. I should have enough by tommorow.



posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by bzap
Surely someone has got to have some insight from a relative, or engineer friend, or someone who may have been connected to some of the dealings at the base though the government.


Yes. A distant relative that I called "Uncle". He worked there until he retired in the seventies. Passed away in the eighties.



posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I have a friend who works there now.....but off base rather than on. He is a computor engineer and does most of his work from his home in the Nellis area. Once a week he goes onto the base. He is a 52 year old man

He told me he cant GIVE me any info but he is willing to play YES and NO with me. He says ~YES~ to there are over 70 civilazations traveling to our planet. He says ~YES~ to Aliens live and work at that base alongside humans.


Xon

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I He says ~YES~ to there are over 70 civilazations traveling to our planet. He says ~YES~ to Aliens live and work at that base alongside humans.


Sorry but what have your frind smoked? There is NO alien at Area 51. Maybe he has seen the movie Men in Black to much


[edit on 14-8-2004 by Xon]



posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   


He says ~YES~ to there are over 70 civilazations traveling to our planet.


70 visiting civilizations? Egad, am I now to believe that we are the bloody United Federation of Planets? I'm somewhat skeptical of contact with one alien species, but 70? Fegeddiboutit!



posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I have a friend who works there now.....but off base rather than on. He is a computor engineer and does most of his work from his home in the Nellis area. Once a week he goes onto the base. He is a 52 year old man

He told me he cant GIVE me any info but he is willing to play YES and NO with me. He says ~YES~ to there are over 70 civilazations traveling to our planet. He says ~YES~ to Aliens live and work at that base alongside humans.


Thank you for your info. I am always glad to hear of stories coming from people who either work their themselves, or know people who work there. I don't care how outrageous it sounds, I am just interested in an insider's view of the site.





new topics

top topics



 
6
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join