It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA asks 95 years old woman, in wheelchair, battling leukemia to remove adult diaper

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

Finally, I have to say, *snip* the Geneva Convention and its rules against assassination! Thousands of our soldiers and hundreds of thousands, if not millions of civilians, have been killed in our wars against "terror". If there are men behind these groups, teaching these people to hate us, and equipping them so that they might harm us, WHY the HELL don't we just snipe those POS's? I'm sure that an elite group of Navy S.E.A.L.S. could easily take out Ghaddafi or any other leader of a country worth going to war with. At least that's what the MSM says happened with Bin Laden. Instead, we spend trillions of dollars "policing" other countries that we have no right to be in (congress has to declare war to give us a right) and only making people over there have more reason to HATE us! If you can't see this, you were incredibly stupid to begin with, even before you were brainwashed into "joyfully marching to music rank and file."

I totally agree with your comment, and i will take a stab at answering this part. If you assasinate the person you are pretending is your enemy , you cannot use propaganda,fear,and missplaced patriotism to further your agenda of getting rid the millions of people that would stop you from stealing the resources and taking control of the land. You must terrorise and crush any hope of resistance. A starving population with no support or infastructure is alot easier to defeat. Which in my mind is the epitome of TERRORISM~

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Yeah...I mean Terrorists would NEVER use a 95 year old woman to do their dirty work!!!. I mean that would be as bad as using some 8 year old kid!!! I mean...it's not like they do that!

.....oh wait.....They DO....
www.monstersandcritics.com...

edit on 26-6-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: The link was screwed up

edit on 26-6-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: Link is still screwy for some reason....I'll just put the link in strait

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I know profiling isn't politically correct. But it is the common sense way to doing things the right way. Hmm.. lets infringe the rights of all law abiding citizens so we don't upset a few? I can't wait until this politically correct business becomes a passing fad.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
reply to post by Vitchilo

Yeah...I mean Terrorists would NEVER use a 95 year old woman to do their dirty work!!!. I mean that would be as bad as using some 8 year old kid!!! I mean...it's not like they do that!

.....oh wait.....They DO....
www.monstersandcritics.com...

edit on 26-6-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: The link was screwed up

edit on 26-6-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: Link is still screwy for some reason....I'll just put the link in strait

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Spoken like someone fearful of getting hurt.

Nothing could be done?

Something can ALWAYS be done by an alert person who's not afraid of being hurt or inflicting hurt.

ANYONE can be killed in less than 5 seconds if you know what you're doing, so something can always be done.

Even if everyone on the plane dies, it is still worth fighting back...that's the part sunshine patriots can't seem to understand, sometimes you have to give your life, and the lives of others, in the name of freedom. True freedom costs, occasionally very heavily. The loss of one planeload of people is still better than passively accepting a steady erosion of rights in the name of "safety", which is an illusion anyway, providing all know that the loss came because the people fought back. To die defending yourselves sends a clear message to those who would intimidate that it won't happen, they'll just die in failure. Their goal is to intimidate, fight back and they fail.

Societally, it is far better to lose ten aircraft than to give in once.
edit on 26-6-2011 by apacheman because: (no reason given)

You know this is an arm chair discussion with 20/20 hindsight.and an overall "godlike" view of the situation. Something nobody has at the tactical level. You have no idea if your hijacker will be a"man of his word and release you unharmed on his"good graces".

Just for discussion:

If every single time some idiot arab; persian; irish; polish /American yelled " I HAVE A "BOMB!!!! and tried to light his butt tampon string. he was attacked by passengers. Whether heactually blows the plane up or not. This crap would quit pretty quick. Even if it took 3 plane crashes.

IF Every time they are met with resistance( passengers or fed skymarshalls) because we would rather die than live in fear. It becomes a pointless exercise.
This crap would end: they respect strength.Not you better sit "tight" and do what they say they might let us go...
edit on 26-6-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
Someday these TSA criminals will be hunted & imprisoned just like their NAZi counterparts where after WWII.

Until then, I'll look forward to the day.
edit on 26-6-2011 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

So when one of these TSA officials finds and foils a terrorist attack.....will you still demand their imprisonment?

Will you still compare them to a nazi?

We live in difficult times, we need to deal with difficult decisions!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
So when one of these TSA officials finds and foils a terrorist attack.....will you still demand their imprisonment?

How many airplanes have been blown up by 95 year old women? ZERO!

How many have been blown up by Muslims? 99.5% (or so)

Why are we checking 89 year old women, and letting ANY Muslim board unchecked?
edit on 26-6-2011 by navy_vet_stg3 because: Changed first question from 89 to 95, to stay "on topic".

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SFA437
The airlines CAN do whatever they want. It is their airport and their aircraft.

Yes, but it's hardly what you'd call a successful business model, now is it? And with the recession it's just bad business to actively bite the hand that feeds you.

Why is it not a viable solution? Flying is a convenience- nothing more. General aviation is indeed more expensive but a T1 line is faster than dial up. If I want the speed of a T1 I pay for it- why should travel be any different?

Personally I think it's the other way around. Americans WERE using (and paying) for T1 (airlines), now they're supposed to consider "dial-up" as a viable solution? Just how viable is it flying cross country anyway, or across the pond? What if you have to do that every week as part of your job?

OK in that case ma'am- but considering we've got everything straight ya can ignore the thorazine part

Thanks.
Although I do take Advil occasionally.
Does that count?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I would like to know who is all for a full cavity search?

This would included a full strip-down and a complete cavity check of all cavities.

Here are some videos for all the ones who agree that cavity checks should be imposed to keep America Secure.
Cavity search happens without consent
Illegal strip search

Here is an educational video of a complete strip search.

To the ones who wants this to feel more secure, just bend over and let them have their way.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
Someday these TSA criminals will be hunted & imprisoned just like their NAZi counterparts where after WWII.

Until then, I'll look forward to the day.
edit on 26-6-2011 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

How would you know? and why would you believe them if they said so?They have a "huge" investment (bias) in looking "necessary".
" i.e. if a fox comes to the farmer and reccommends the lock on the hen house be changed to "this one"
I think the farmer mighthave cause to be a little suspicious; ( and not just because he was approached by a talking fox").

You are correct in one thing: We are in "difficult" times and IMHO holding fast to our guiding principles however difficult it may be; (not caving in to the easy solution) will get us through.

edit on 26-6-2011 by 46ACE because: punctuation.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
this is why i either take the train or ride in car in states. if i traveled with my child or mother and one of these tsa gestapo's tried to molest my mom or daughter i would be in jail for assualting federal employees

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I don't think I've ever seen such support for fascism on ATS in one place before. Quite a kollection we have here.

What the TSA has done Americans is wrong. They haven't caught how many attempted bombers in how many years? But I guess taking away our freedom for our safety is the soup of the day, and you're all taking a big spoonful.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mysticcuisinart

Heck- I just did an Ironbutt on my bike and rode 500 miles this weekend because I will NOT subject myself to the TSA. If I want to get groped by a hairy chested, mouth breathing dude I'll hit the West Village in NY

I do think the tipping point is coming- where people will get sick & tired of buying the T1 and go back to dial up. Kinda like my cable TV. I got sick of rate increases and went back to broadcast until they cut that out for all intents and purposes. Now I just check my local news channel online. Inconvenient and takes longer but in the end I choose where my money will go (that which the FedGod and State have deigned to let me keep).

Advil does indeed count. Ibuprofen fixes everything

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mustangill
I would like to know who is all for a full cavity search?

This would included a full strip-down and a complete cavity check of all cavities.

Here are some videos for all the ones who agree that cavity checks should be imposed to keep America Secure.
Cavity search happens without consent
Illegal strip search

Here is an educational video of a complete strip search.

To the ones who wants this to feel more secure, just bend over and let them have their way.

Depends on who is doing it.

If we're talking Cameron Diaz... I'll be first in line

Seriously I've seen them done in county jails and I will be the first one to say if any nonsense like that is attempted on the general public every single right thinking person is going to have an aneurysm.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Its really pathetic that the SA have to pick on everyone, and especially small children and dying elderly.
i believe the time has come that americans need to shoot and kill their oppressors because there isn't any one out there to help any of us stop the insanity...its the only way to send the message...work for TSA?...BANG UR DEAD

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This is so stupid... I am tired of these scum!! You know that most these people couldn't get any other kind of jobs... I honestly would rather take my chances than to continue watching FEDERAL employees blatantly ignore our constitutional rights against unreasonable searches. I can't even type words to explain how peeved things like this make me!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by xenthuin

I wonder if you know how close to the mark you really are and what TSA did to the people who held those jobs beforehand.

Here is how it went down in Wilmington NC. This is firsthand- not some internet rumor...

When TSA was started the screeners were given an opportunity to take the test required to get the TSA job. Most were middle aged to older black women who could spot anything and I do mean ANYTHING with the machines they had. We used to use dummy bags to test them and their accuracy was in excess of 90%.

Unfortunately quite a few were not "book smart" and did not pass the test and were fired. They were replaced by the new crew led by.... wait for it.... the former night manager at the Waffle House. I kid you not ladies and gentlemen. The security was supervised by a Waffle House employee and this chick was so brain dead she called a security breach and shut down the airport because the BOMB DOG ran down the exit lane after his Kong. That's right- the K9 responsible for FINDING bombs was a security threat because the DOG wasn't screened.

They also used to make us go through metal detectors wearing handcuffs, radios, handcuff keys, knives, magazine, ammunition and the big honking H&K USP 45 automatic then make us get HAND WANDED.

Your government at work.... Thousands Standing Around indeed!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I wonder if they've ever asked a woman to pull out a bloody tampon???

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This is the reason I would not want to fly through the USA it sounds ver intimidating and just plain out right against my rights as a human being, I could not imagine being treated like a criminal just trying to get on a plane.

So every airport has this type of TSA security??

Like how many people a day get violated by these unjustified arsenal of terror?
edit on 083030p://upSunday by seridium because: missed a few lines and forgot some gramical errors

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SFA437

Wow... That is idiotic!!!

I had my own episode with TSA personnel a few years ago, which is one major reason why I despise them.

Even with that and all the other nonsense that pops up in the news, I can't decide if I'd like to see the re-privatization of airport security since I know the Feds would still really be in charge... Pretty much a no-win situation now I think. It irks me to think that the next generation will think it completely normal to remove their shoes, display all their toiletries, and subject themselves to radiation when they travel. I will never let it be MY normal.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join