It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA asks 95 years old woman, in wheelchair, battling leukemia to remove adult diaper

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Let me start by saying that I know what I'm about to write is wrong, but when I hear a story like this, I honestly want to cause real harm to the people that did this to this poor old lady....If this would of happened to my mother or grandmother, I honestly dont know what I would do, but Ill tell you this much, it wouldnt be pretty.....It seems like every week now we are hearing a negative story about the TSA, when are we going to stand up to them to let them know this S*** wont fly...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Error sorry
edit on 6/26/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Ok, seeing as no one who is in favor of the TSA has responded to my questions on page 2.. I give up.

I've read the same old nonsense on multiple pages. Its the same exact argument over and over. "They are doing this so that we can be safe".

Ok, lets just speculate for a second that the TSA's tactics are here for good. They are in our airports for good. There is nothing we can do about it.

How long before they are at our train stations? I mean... hey a terrorist could derail a train and kill hundreds right?
How long before they are at our local courts? Perfect spot for those dirty "evil doers" to get at our freedoms.
How long before they are at your local stadiums? Or at bus stops? How about when your kids go to school? I mean we certainly don't want terrorists entering our schools and hurting our children. Maybe it would be best if the TSA was at the front door of every single school in America. I mean sure, our kids would have to be sexually molested every single day of their school year. But better they give up some personal liberty so that others can be safe.

Obviously above was sarcasm. But the truth is, there is nothing funny about this. Take away your fears of for two seconds and realize just what the hell is going on here. This is the United States Government we are talking about. The same people who if you give an inch will take a thousand miles. You don't think that if this TSA nonsense isn't stopped they won't expand on this? This is in place right now for two reasons and two reasons only. And one of them is NOT safety. The TSA are there right now for money, and conditioning. The sooner people get used to the TSA's procedures, the sooner they can expand them. Too many American's just sit by and say "hey.. those dirty terrorists will do anything, we've got to be safe.". Since when does our safety come at the expense of our freedom? Last time I checked I wasn't a terrorist. Yet according to the Government, we are ALL suspects. There are over one million names currently on the terrorist watch list. That is a lot of people who supposedly want to attack America. But don't forget, they hate us for our Freedoms.

You know.. at least Bush would lie directly to us about all of this. Obama just does it behind the curtains and goes to play golf. It seems as one president after the next is just adamant about spitting in the face of the founding fathers. Look at the facts. Here are a few quotes. See how our current system of Government is going directly against everything stated.

Thomas Jefferson:
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Look at all the current attempts at gun grabs by Obama.

Thomas Jefferson:
"Was the government to prescribe to us our medicine and diet, our bodies would be in such keeping as our souls are now."

FDA... Genetically Modified Crops... oh.. I could go on and on and on.

Thomas Jefferson:
"If there is one principle more deeply rooted in the mind of every American, it is that we should have nothing to do with conquest."

Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya.. who's next?

Benjamin Franklin:
"Any people that would give up liberty for a little temporary safety deserves neither liberty nor safety."

TSA, Homeland Security, FDA, EPA, etc etc etc.

Really I could go on and on. But nothing gets through to those who have their minds made up.

I would be willing to bet on a little experiment. Set up two new airlines at two new airports. One has TSA security and one does not. I bet that the airline without TSA checkpoints would have more passengers, more money, and better rates, yet have the exact same level of security. But we are so conditioned to fear the boogie man that we must have the TSA everywhere. Who else will keep us safe?????

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
We're becoming a police state based on fear. Sure we've had a shoe bomber and the underwear bomber, but are we losing all common sense because of these two incidents? People are more aware of their surroundings when they're on board a plane than anytime before 9/11. That's why these two potential terrorists were stopped before anything happened.

We can't have fear take away our freedom. When we allow our government to blatantly remove our constitutional rights, we can expect them to slowly chip away more and more of our rights in the name of security.

Bush already sold us a bag of fear when he kept insinuating that the next threat from Saddam Hussein was going to be in the form of a a nuclear cloud. Based upon this fear and lies of weapons of mass destruction, we ended up losing thousands of our young men and women and killing numerous innocent Iraqi's. In the mean time we have created more enemies than just terrorists themselves.

Is America going to continue to be gullible and let this paranoia get a strangle hold on our way of life? I don't know if anyone else remembers, but when the cold war ended with the Soviet Union our government started to spread fear again by stating the next dire concern for America were by foreign terrorists.

All I have to say is... it didn't take too long to find another enemy, how convenient.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Wow, I use to work at this airport in Niceville Florida. My how things have went down hill now that they changed there name. I'll be sure to call and make fun of the few TSA guys I knew that worked there. Idiots....

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Or you know, when they go bankrupt, the gov will just bailout them or nationalize them... Boycotting won't work.

In the long term, yes it will work. Just because the govt nationalizes them doesn't mean they won't need our money to keep the planes going. They will still go broke. They can't fund empty or near empty planes forever. Money has to be made.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
There needs to be an agreed day of everyone NOT flying. A huge boycott to show the injury caused to the wallets of these airline CEOs. I do not fly, haven't, in a very long time.

The last time a no fly day was planned, what did the airlines do? lol they had the tsa go easy on the pat downs. Then news crews from all over went on air saying "See it's not so bad". Then the next day, the enhanced pat downs returned.

For it to do some real damage, we'd need more than a day. I haven't flown in a long time myself, but I'd like to go see family, so this year we are driving.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
this is terrible the american people cant allow this to happen

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Yes I would. We here in Australia dont have the TSA or any of that BS(Thank god) and so far we've had no "terrorist" problems at all.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I've sat in a chemo room with elderly people while they were getting their treatment. They were trying to hold on to a little dignity while their body was wasting away. The medicine makes you lose control of your body functions. I remember seeing a lady probably in her 80s in a wheel chair getting chemo, she couldn't have weighed 100 pounds. The nurse would have to take her to the bathroom a couple of times during the treatment. It is a terrible thing to go through. She kept apologizing to the nurse for the inconvenience. Leukemia saps your strength and even little task are difficult. Sometimes just putting on your clothes wears you out. This had to be a traumatic experience for the lady and her family.

The last thing this lady needed was for strangers treating her as a terrorist because she no longer had control of her bodily functions. She was probably confused by these people believing she was a threat. Face it, if 95 year olds want to be suicide bombers there are many other targets besides a airplane. What ever happened to common sense.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Prisoner Induction Training
That's what this is! This system is DESIGNED to teach us, train us to get used to being slaves.

Which all fits into their coming system to track our every movement. And when they get that -- lookout people.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Common sense has gone out the window, as our freedoms die a slow death. We are dangerously raising the next generation of children to live in panic and fear. What are we teaching them? To live in fear of the boogey man, submit yourself to authority, and have little say over your own person.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Rede2go

You should know better if you're on this site.

When dealing with any alphabet agency common sense does NOT enter into the picture one iota.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I have seen a lot of you supporting the actions of the TSA. They are a horrible group that take your rights from you. The great Benjamin Franklin said " those who value security over liberties deserve neither." Allowing one thing to be okay just opens the door for more violations to occur.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Amen to that. I refuse to fly as long as there is a TSA in existence. I'm OK with going through a metal detector and the wand like 10 years ago. That's reasonable. X-Ray my luggage - I'm cool with that.

Order a 95 year old woman to remove her adult diaper? Are you kidding me? These apes have gone WAY over the line. My wife recently flew back east and I was against it. I will be driving anywhere I travel.

As for the calls to violence that I am reading in this thread, you can't do that unless you're willing to go all in. That is to say full-on revolution, not stopping with TSA. You all in?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Now now people. As soon as the terrorists are all defeated, we will be able to fly in peace once again. We just have to keep funding the wars, that's all.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
when i see them at walmart doin patdowns is when hunting season opens. I'm not about to allow them to dig in for the long haul, like any varmint infestation you get them early on before they get a foot hold,and if they're truly willing to give their life to bring us down I'll trade with them any day of the week. they cant hide and they have no one to protect them.
if unkle sammy truly wants to get the crap kicked out of him, he just needs to keep pushing the satan button

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by White Locust
Now now people. As soon as the terrorists are all defeated, we will be able to fly in peace once again. We just have to keep funding the wars, that's all.

Sarcasm right... after the middle easterners are gone from squatting on their oil; we Americans are on the menu!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Somewhere Osama is laughing his ass off with the dolphins and a bottle of coke and a bag of lays.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Um.....let's see....oh yea the underwear bomber. There was also the guy with a bomb in his shoe but yea I guess they would never use a grandma's diaper, especially if they know it would never be checked.

C'mon get serious. Anything not checked will be the next path used by someone who want's to blow up an airplane.

You know what? I'll take my chances. Here's a clue for you; FREEDOM DOESN'T COME WITHOUT RISKS AND SACRIFICE. If you want to live in a nanny state where your every move is watched and you are protected from yourself, then leave the US. I would much rather take my chances than be treated the way these scum bags are treating people.

This a part of a plan people! With the way cops are acting these days, arresting people for video taping, then coming back to their hood, en mass, to write parking tickets? Anybody who doesn't think all of this is part of a bigger agenda and plan is BLIND. This is the beginning of martial law and the new world order, nothing less. All a cop has to do is say he "felt threatened", and it could be by grandma, and he has the right to do anything he wants to do.

I have lost respect for authority. I used to respect all authority and understood that they had a job to do but this crap has nothing to do with "terrorism". If it did we would see Ahmed and Ramsey Al Kaboom getting strip searched NOT GRANDMA, get it? This isn't about curbing terrorist, its about reigning in dissenting citizens! Wake up sheeple or one day you're going to wake up to martial law and a new Amerika.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join