It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA asks 95 years old woman, in wheelchair, battling leukemia to remove adult diaper

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

Originally posted by anumohi
no terrorists are killing americans on our soil

So this list of terrorist attacks on U.S. soil or against Americans is a lie??

and 911 is most definitively questionable to say the least..

...but the truth is, some terrorists killed a bunch of Americans on 9/11 right?

wheres all the enemies???

I guess the people who killed around 3000 people on 9/11 are not enemies? Or how about the guys who killed my friend in Iraq? Or all the people who planned and or carried out attacks on U.S. soil, and against Americans, those are not enemies??

how come they're not attacking???

They are... but because of the billions of dollars spent on intelligence and security and the military, you don't even get to see or know about a majority of the attacks and or attempted attacks. Most of them are stopped before they happen.

if the gooberment couldn't stop 911 with all their fancy spies and technology what makes you think they could stop anyone now???

That is beyond flawed logic. Nothing and nobody is perfect.

Car alarms have been known to scare away thieves, but sometimes they don't. Does that mean car alarms never work because sometimes they do and sometimes they don't?

you must be brainwashed to buy into all these"supposed" enemy scenarios, otherwise you wouldn't be debating the issue

...again with the insult.

There are no words to describe a mindset that believes America has no enemies, such as your mindset. If there were, it would be considered an insult, I am sure.
edit on 27-6-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

our government killed all those people on 911...not some middle eastern jeehawdists
binladen wasn't even charged with a crime let alone a parking ticket...FANTASY LAND

quit buying into the propaganda and get on the side of the people...its the lie thats the enemy

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

From 2003 up until 2009 I did overhead imagery analysis for the Department of Defense and field intel analysis in Iraq- specifically in Taji, Talil, Baghdad and al-Ameen (a district of Sadr City near Camp Cuervo).

This was at a GS15 level. High muckety-muck kind of stuff. Not bragging- just letting you know that if I wanted a piece of intel I got that piece of intel (and as an intel squirrel I am naturally inquisitive).

There are a sh*t ton of attacks that are stopped that never make the "news". You will never hear of them- ever- but this does not mean that this is not fact. There are also those on the tip of the spear who will lay down their lives to prevent an attack occurring here, and not just CAG and SEAL teams either.

Does the TSA have anything whatsoever to do with thwarting those attacks... well I'll let you guys answer that one

edit on 27-6-2011 by SFA437 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
If there are terrorists they have most certainly already won with this assault on our freedom, and if there are not we all deserve an award for stupidity.
Either way its time to stop the TSA.
Maybe we should all get Burkas and FLY Baby, FLY.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

our government killed all those people on 911... not some middle eastern jeehawdists

I never said the words "middle eastern jeehawdists", nor did I imply any nationality, nor any specific persons....

Anyone who senselessly kills or murders an American on or off American soil is an enemy, and a terrorist. Even if it is people within our government.

binladen wasn't even charged with a crime let alone a parking ticket...

Bin Laden confessed to being involved in 9/11... that makes him guilty of murder. The government couldn't even arrest him because when they talked to him the day he died he said he would not be arrested without a fight, and or become a martyr. He said he would die before he was arrested. He died an enemy of America.

FANTASY LAND

Yes you sure do live in fantasy land if you think America has no enemies..... There really is few words to describe someone who thinks America has no enemies, especially someone who appears to be an enemy of the American government.

quit buying into the propaganda and get on the side of the people...

You are lost, and obviously suffering from a type of psychosis, and should never give advice.

I am "the people", how can I not be on their side?

its the lie thats the enemy

Yes, like the lie that there is no enemies... How on Earth can you make such a ridiculous claim with a straight face??

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

So this list of terrorist attacks on U.S. soil or against Americans is a lie??

The user asked for terrorist attacks on US soil - you know, the whole reason the TSA is being shoved down the throat of Americans. You posted war deaths. US soldiers being killed in Iraq and a horseback carriage stuffed with TNT in 1920. Excuse me while I let out a lol,

You definitely do not come off as suspicious...
Like lets say, someone who is here to manipulate opinions. Maybe someone who receives something in return for what you do.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
The user asked for terrorist attacks on US soil - you know, the whole reason the TSA is being shoved down the throat of Americans. You posted war deaths. US soldiers being killed in Iraq and a horseback carriage stuffed with TNT in 1920. Excuse me while I let out a lol,

I gave you a list that includes terrorist attacks on US soil, and off US soil. Excuse me while I let out an LOL because you don't know how to read.

You definitely do not come off as suspicious...
Like lets say, someone who is here to manipulate opinions. Maybe someone who receives something in return for what you do.

Another insult (slightly veiled).... great...

Everyone who agrees a little security is needed to retain freedom is now a paid government agent to you, right??

Let's see how long your freedom lasts without a military... and or security...

Oh yeah, that's right, you wouldn't have any freedom if it wasn't for security... your enemies would own you.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Just to further highlight your ignorance, here is a much better list of attacks on US soil:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I seriously can't believe I am arguing with people that think "America has no enemies".... What the heck??

Seriously, how uninformed can you possibly be to think such a thing??

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

IMO, if people quit flying, the airliners and their lobbyist would fight to change how TSA treats its customers.

More likely, the airliners and their lobbyists would fight to get them designated as "too big to fail" and qualify for a multi-billion dollar bailout. I think there have already been 2 times in the past when they've received help by way of our tax money, so what's a few billion more after what we've given away up to now?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I gave you a list that includes terrorist attacks on US soil, and off US soil. Excuse me while I let out an LOL because you don't know how to read.

You gave me a list that started with a horseback carriage filled TNT in 1920.

But then again, you are not trying to get the dangers that are intrinsic to flying out, you are trying to scare people.

"Oh look, someone tried to blow up a piece of Wall Street in 1920 with a horseback carriage filled with TNT"...

Another insult (slightly veiled).... great...

And your heinous attitude on behalf of the TSA is anything but insulting to...should we ask? Why don't you hold a poll in America that is filled out by more than 50 people working for the TSA shall we? Shall we also organize people politically, so they demand from their lawmakers the TSA be put in the waste bin? These possibilities all exist for the people but since they are too scared of people from the past and their TNT filled carriages...it's a little hard to organize.

That's a veiled threat. Sort of like the mafia practice of offering protection for protection money.

Oh yeah, that's right, you wouldn't have any freedom if it wasn't for security... your enemies would own you.

Oh, another veiled threat. F Y I, your enemies already own you. It's a four letter enemy you are trying your hardest not to piss off.

As to further enlightening my ignorance(oxymoron) with your WIKI link - let me demonstrate how information needs to be relative in order to be effective.

2009 December 25: Nigerian citizen and self-described Al Qaeda member Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab allegedly attempted to blow up Northwest Airlines Flight 253 in flight over Detroit by igniting his underpants which were filled with the C-4 explosive PETN.[88][89] He has been indicted in a U.S. federal court; charges include the attempted murder of 289 people

When you use information that you don't read you end up being the ignorant one. That kid was put on that plane by someone. So the integrity of the whole list becomes questionable.

I seriously can't believe I am arguing with people that think "America has no enemies".... What the heck??

Oh I don't deny that at all. What I am denying however is the veracity of the claims.

Are you by any chance familiar with geopolitics?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Seriousely, if I had the money to take a flight to the US, I'd do it and utterly punch the living snot out of the first TSA agent to suggest that I reveal whats in my underwear !!

Whats the worst that could happen, send me home and not let me back into a country that I'd never visit anyway...lol

I'm not joking either, someone buy me a ticket and I'll smack out a TSA agent for yers, no problems..!!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AntiNWO

Not only that, I believe that's why the TSA is trying to expand beyond the airports to other transportation areas in order to attempt to stop the loss or deflection of airport users using other forms of transport or avoiding U.S. air travel as a result of the latest TSA implementations Prison type security measures.

Curious is the TSA operating in CANADA. I'm thinking of maybe driving the hour or so to BC Canada and fly out of there if the TSA is not present.

I also think it's time for a tax revolt against the U.S. airports.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
So on a totally different note...

... Atleast they don't discriminate, right?

I mean seriously, aside from the humiliation, everyone is being treated the same, which is something people have been asking for for a long time...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

I'd rather live with the results of an attack every ten years or what ever than an assault on my liberty and freedom everyday by the TSA. You do realize that they are going to attempt to expand their territory, don't you. Once todays kiddies are used to being treated like convicts - it will be that much easier to expand.

Personally I'd rather be killed than be treated like a convicted felon in my own country, but hey maybe you like strangers molesting your family and treating you like crap or maybe you don't know any better.

More likely though you work for the TSA - which means you don't care about America, Americans, freedom & liberty - just power over them & a paycheck.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

You gave me a list that started with a horseback carriage filled TNT in 1920.

But then again, you are not trying to get the dangers that are intrinsic to flying out, you are trying to scare people.

"Oh look, someone tried to blow up a piece of Wall Street in 1920 with a horseback carriage filled with TNT"...

Originally I wasn't even having a discussion with you, I was having a discussion with another member who claims that "there is no terrorists / enemies". My post was not to scare anybody, it was to prove that he is wrong and there are terrorists and enemies.

You have ignorantly intruded into the conversation, and at the the same time you took my words out of context and implied the reason behind my words was something it is not. If you are going to continue to do that I will refrain from speaking to you because I get easily annoyed by people who have comprehension issues and take things out of context.

And your heinous attitude on behalf of the TSA is anything but insulting to...should we ask? Why don't you hold a poll in America that is filled out by more than 50 people working for the TSA shall we? Shall we also organize people politically, so they demand from their lawmakers the TSA be put in the waste bin? These possibilities all exist for the people but since they are too scared of people from the past and their TNT filled carriages...it's a little hard to organize.

Heinous attitude on behalf of the TSA??? I haven't even mentioned the TSA in any of my posts on this topic, so what on Earth are you talking about? Wow, can you be any more lost? I was talking to someone about enemies of America, and some how you come up with all these b.s. replies? It's almost as if you are defecating on your keyboard and then clicking "send".

That's a veiled threat. Sort of like the mafia practice of offering protection for protection money.

No it is not a veiled threat. It is called a "hypothetical situation" which is often used to help imagine the consequences of a certain scenario. We are talking about security and or lack there of, and it was only inherent to contemplate such a hypothetical situation in this conversation.

Now can you please stop taking my words out of context and accusing me of threatening you? I really hate when people make up b.s. and then accuse people of said b.s..

Oh, another veiled threat.

Wow, you have a serious problem...

We are talking about security and lack there of... If I am having a conversation about car alarms and I say "without a car alarm your car can easily be stolen", that is not a threat that I am going to steal your car, that is just a fact presented in a conversation.

Either you are purposefully manipulating the meaning of my words to make me out to be some evil government agent... or... you are mentally unstable and incapable of understanding context and have difficulty with reading comprehension. Possibly both... Either way, I will most likely refrain from trying to hold an intelligent conversation with you in the future because you have proven that you are not capable of doing so.

F Y I, your enemies already own you. It's a four letter enemy you are trying your hardest not to piss off.

Now look who is trying to scare people.... You fail...

As to further enlightening my ignorance(oxymoron) with your WIKI link - let me demonstrate how information needs to be relative in order to be effective.

Further enlightening ignorance??? Wow.... just wow.... That is one major reading comprehension failure. I said "highlight your ignorance", as in making it more visible.

If you want to talk about having relative information... well... you should first try understanding what it is you are relating the information to, which you have failed to do multiple times in a short length of time.

I was having a conversation about the existence of enemies and terrorists, and I provided a list of several attacks that are considered terrorism and or carried out by enemies of America which is relative to the conversation. I didn't even need to do that since it is 100% true that America has enemies and terrorists exist.

You on the other hand took my words out of context, and are trying to post relative information to your own misinterpretation of my words. That is just ridiculous and pathetic.....

When you use information that you don't read you end up being the ignorant one.

Hence why I had to highlight your ignorance earlier.

That kid was put on that plane by someone. So the integrity of the whole list becomes questionable.

So you are going to deny that the items on the list are true?

Oh I don't deny that at all. What I am denying however is the veracity of the claims.

If you don't deny that terrorists and enemies of America exist, then why did you interrupt a conversation that is about the existence of terrorists and enemies of America after I had proven them to exist using a list of known terrorists attacks???

You are a waste.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency

I'd rather live with the results of an attack every ten years or what ever than an assault on my liberty and freedom everyday by the TSA.

That is by far the most selfish thing I have ever read.

You would rather innocent people die than have a government agency do 10 second searches of people after getting their implied consent.

You are simply heartless.

Personally I'd rather be killed than be treated like a convicted felon in my own country, but hey maybe you like strangers molesting your family and treating you like crap or maybe you don't know any better.

Nobody is being treated like a convicted felon, nor is anyone getting molested. You suffer from a psychosis and you have created the illusion of that being true. I feel bad for you.

More likely though you work for the TSA - which means you don't care about America, Americans, freedom & liberty - just power over them & a paycheck.

Another false accusation.... You people make me sick.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
We made a conscious decision to stop flying last year based purely on the fact that we do not want to be treated as a terrorist in own country?

The powers that be are getting more and more hungry and the scales of life are no longer balanced. It won't be long until something happens that will shock the world in to submission. Unfortunately though a 95 year old diaper will not be it. You see people only think about themselves and people close to them, the neighbour doesn't get a look in anymore.

The more we feel terrorized and helpless the more we clam up and stop sharing. Instead of being instilled with fear every day (like many here) people need to get out of their house and find what makes them happy. Its not easy but at least its a start. Once people conquer their fears the dominoes will start to fall.

edit on 27-6-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
They use children suicide bombers and they would have no problems getting an old woman to do this knowing she would not be checked.

I'm glad to op is so concerned about a minor delay for an old woman and has 0 concern for the family's and individuals aboard the aircraft.

Kro32, when does it all end though? Never? Is this what we (assuming your a American) are all going to subject ourselves to, b/c a bunch of terrorists hit the lottery of coincidences on 9/11.

There hasn't been another commercial flight hijacked and crashed since that day....On the whole planet, not once...It makes you wonder how we were able to fly aircraft pre 9/11 for fifty sixty years without a significant issue. Now people like you are so terrified, that you can barely contain your fear. What do you think the 9/11 victims would think of our actions today? Allowing the TSA to run rampant, treating elderly Americans and children as if they are the possible terrorist. They could easily accomplish their goals of protecting the flying public to the best of their ability with out making common citizens feel like terrorists...No liquids, diapers being removed, it's a cruel time in America.

I hope I live long enough to see it go back to normal. We can not let the hypothetical threat of a terrorist act effect us this way... If we do, those 19 hijackers won....they really accomplished something incredible. And not just the results of their acts on 9/11. They put the fear of god into us, fear from a group that even though it is basically non existent at this point, we still are fearful of them. So much that we have turned on each other, suspicious of anyone flying aircraft commercially.

I agree with another poster that the TSA is morphing into this new law enforcement agency looking to not just protect the flying public from terrorist acts, but now they are looking for any identifiable criminal acts. Period. Especially, drug enforcement, but at any rate growing into a monster. Hopefully, soon, someone(politician) will put the TSA monster out of it's misery. Reel them in, regulate the heck out of them. Maybe, they did serve their purpose, but that time has past...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

You have ignorantly intruded into the conversation, and at the the same time you took my words out of context and implied the reason behind my words was something it is not.

OH so you're here posting wiki links to remind us all that 9/11 did take place? Are you part of the reminder police?
Get over yourself. Just correcting people to be a pain in the behind without serving a point is ridiculous.

If you are going to continue to do that I will refrain from speaking to you because I get easily annoyed by people who have comprehension issues and take things out of context.

Ah alright, I see. Well, it's not like I've dealt with supremacists like yourself before so go ahead.

Heinous attitude on behalf of the TSA???

Yes. Because when you come here and tell people they are wrong and you feel the urgent need to remind them of America's enemies(how stupid do you take people for? Do you honestly believe there exists a person here without an enemy? let alone a country? This is why I say supremacist because you obviously look down on people)

No it is not a veiled threat.

Yes it is. Don't insult my intelligence.

It is called a "hypothetical situation"

Uhuh. Like, "if you don't shut up I'll punch you in the face" is a hypothetical situation.

which is often used to help imagine the consequences of a certain scenario. We are talking about security and or lack there of, and it was only inherent to contemplate such a hypothetical situation in this conversation.

So what happens when a hypothetical becomes an ignorant hyperbole?

Now can you please stop taking my words out of context and accusing me of not only threatening you? I really hate when people make up b.s. and then accuse people of said b.s..

Oh so it's fine for you to insult people and threaten people under the "guise" of hypothetical when everything you say is extremely exaggerated and, you can admit this, is said with very little background research.

We are talking about security and lack there of... If I am having a conversation about car alarms and I say "without a car alarm your car can easily be stolen", that is not a threat that I am going to steal your car, that is just a fact presented in a conversation.

Depending on who you are I would either call the cops on you or put a camera next to my car to catch you in the act. Common sense. Why? Because cars are stolen, with or without alarms. Easily. You know why? No you don't because you don't have background knowledge. Besides, your analogy is completely off. But keep trying.

Either you are purposefully manipulating the meaning of my words to make me out to be some evil government agent... or... you are mentally unstable and incapable of understanding context and have difficulty with reading comprehension.

Uhuh. Sure thing dude. I'm the one bringing in "terrorist plots" from the 1920's into a thread about TSA(this is on topic) while you are here screaming to people that "America has enemies...here's the wiki link!". What purpose does that suit? None. But you didn't think it through. Did you?

Now look who is trying to scare people.... You fail...

Ah if only you had some of this intellect you tell me I have none of. Go ask your president or any member of your government and see if they're not scared.
Just because you don't know what's around the corner doesn't mean I'm trying to scare you. You are trying to scare people with this whole terrorist thing that you learned from watching FOX, while I'm trying to educate people on the fact that China is moving upstream on the world stage. I have been doing this for at least 8 years now while you have been pointing to terrorists for...?

I was having a conversation about the existence of enemies and terrorists, and I provided a list of several attacks that are considered terrorism and or carried out by enemies of America which is relative to the conversation. I didn't even need to do that since it is 100% true that America has enemies and terrorists exist.

Are you sure you understand those percentages you brought into this? I mean, percentages dude. WOAW.

And a 100% while at it, good job!

You on the other hand took my words out of context, and are trying to post relative information to your own misinterpretation of my words. That is just ridiculous and pathetic.....

Just because you don't consider the implications of your own posts...before you post, does not mean that others do not see this. Get off the high horse, you broke its back.

So you are going to deny that the items on the list are true?

I'm not going to deny them. However, you using that list in the manner that you did(you used it in response to terror attacks on US soil, while the list primarily contains attacks OFF US soil) DOES give me concern for not taking it in as relevant information to the topic, ie. the integrity of the list is gone. It still has some value on its own but just as a stipulation of; this and that happened.

If you wish to hold off topic conversations without considering the implications that your discussions have on the topic at hand, then simply don't post off topic or PM people.

If you don't deny that terrorists and enemies of America exist, then why did you interrupt a conversation that is about the existence of terrorists and enemies of America after I had proven them to exist using a list of known terrorists attacks???

You are a waste.

Well see, you managed to reply to everything I posted except for my question to you, which you could have surely attacked to HIGHLIGHT my ignorance.

So again;

Are you familiar with geopolitics? To specify; False-flag operations within geopolitical teachings with the goal of building public support for an agenda(mostly secretive). For instance, attacking oneself and blaming it on an outside enemy in order to rally support for military action/trampling of human rights.

And again;

Are you familiar with geopolitics?
edit on 27-6-2011 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

OH so you're here posting wiki links to remind us all that 9/11 did take place? Are you part of the reminder police?
Get over yourself. Just correcting people to be a pain in the behind without serving a point is ridiculous.

What the heck is your problem?? I made a comment, and someone replied to my comment saying something similar to "America has no enemies", and so I corrected him. I didn't just come here to correct him, he replied to me and I replied back...

IT IS YOU THAT REPLIED "JUST TO CORRECT PEOPLE". You tried to correct me and my link I posted, and you failed miserably in the process. It is you that is not serving a point.... Do you understand how hypocritical you are??

Ah alright, I see. Well, it's not like I've dealt with supremacists like yourself before so go ahead.

Now you are accusing me of being a supremacist?? Are you on drugs or something? Really, what is your problem??

Yes. Because when you come here and tell people they are wrong and you feel the urgent need to remind them of America's enemies(how stupid do you take people for? Do you honestly believe there exists a person here without an enemy? let alone a country? This is why I say supremacist because you obviously look down on people)

I did not come here to tell someone they were wrong... I made a simple statement, and someone replied to my statement with an incorrect and illogical statement, and so I corrected him. He implied America as no enemies, so I reminded him there were because obviously he forgot.

NO, I do not believe there exist a person or country without and enemy... and that is what my posts were about. IT WAS THE PERSON I WAS REPLYING TO THAT IMPLIED AMERICA HAS NO ENEMIES, NOT ME.

How do I "obviously" look down on people?!?! Where the heck are you getting this b.s. from?!?! What is wrong with you!?

No it is not a veiled threat.

Yes it is. Don't insult my intelligence.

It is not a threat, and if you think it is then you don't have any intelligence to insult.

I was saying, let's see (think about it, contemplate it, look at history for examples of it) what happens when you don't have any security. I NEVER threatened to do anything...

Were did you learn to read???

It is called a "hypothetical situation"

Uhuh. Like, "if you don't shut up I'll punch you in the face" is a hypothetical situation.

Yes your example is a hypothetical situation... but it is also a threat. My hypothetical situation was not a threat, it was used in a conversation about security. I never threatened to do anything...

Your severe lack or reading comprehension, and lack of ability to understand context, and your obvious delusional misinterpretations tells me you have a serious mental issue.

So what happens when a hypothetical becomes an ignorant hyperbole?

You claim to be intelligent, figure it out on your own.

What I said is not even close to being hyperbole. People don't want to be searched before getting on an aircraft, and don't like any form of security... If you take the security away, your freedom will possibly be taken away just like the freedoms of the victims of 9/11 were taken away.

Also, if you look at past events such as the Holocaust where the freedoms of Jewish people without sufficient security were taken away, and they were murdered by the Nazis, you paint a clear picture as to what happens to your freedom when there is no security.

Oh so it's fine for you to insult people and threaten people under the "guise" of hypothetical when everything you say is extremely exaggerated and, you can admit this, is said with very little background research.

I never threatened anyone. You clearly have difficulty reading, and are suffering from some type of psychosis and you created these delusions in your mind and are accusing me of said delusions. You may feel this is an insult when clearly any sane person who reads every post after my initial post will see this to be true.

Background research? I was simply proving to someone (who doesn't believe) that America has enemies... I don't even need to really do any background research to prove something that has been a solid fact since the beginning of America... I posted links to events caused by enemies of Americans, and terrorists... What more background research is needed???

Depending on who you are I would either call the cops on you or put a camera next to my car to catch you in the act. Common sense. Why? Because cars are stolen, with or without alarms. Easily. You know why? No you don't because you don't have background knowledge. Besides, your analogy is completely off. But keep trying.

There are no words to perfectly describe just how stupid and idiotic the statement you just made is... Nothing you said even remotely shows any sign of logical thought or comprehension of what I am saying.

Uhuh. Sure thing dude. I'm the one bringing in "terrorist plots" from the 1920's into a thread about TSA(this is on topic) while you are here screaming to people that "America has enemies...here's the wiki link!". What purpose does that suit? None. But you didn't think it through. Did you?

You are continuously proving that you lack any type of comprehension abilities. Again, someone replied to me implying that "America has no enemies", so I decided to prove to him he is wrong which is very simple to do. You then butted into an existing conversation without first even knowing what the conversation is about, and here we are, you are accusing me of doing something I am not because you failed to understand what is going on. You are clearly lost and confused beyond repair, and yet you continue.... I really have sympathy for you.

Ah if only you had some of this intellect you tell me I have none of. Go ask your president or any member of your government and see if they're not scared.
Just because you don't know what's around the corner doesn't mean I'm trying to scare you. You are trying to scare people with this whole terrorist thing that you learned from watching FOX, while I'm trying to educate people on the fact that China is moving upstream on the world stage. I have been doing this for at least 8 years now while you have been pointing to terrorists for...?

Insane... Where did you learn to read? I ask because it seems you didn't finish learning.

Are you sure you understand those percentages you brought into this? I mean, percentages dude. WOAW.

And a 100% while at it, good job!

It is 100% true that America has enemies.... It is not 50% true. It is not 10% true. It is 100% true, and it can not be any other percentage other than 0% true because the original statement is either a yes or a no, a twofold boolean statement.

I am guessing you are just trolling now...

Just because you don't consider the implications of your own posts...before you post, does not mean that others do not see this. Get off the high horse, you broke its back.

More pointless baseless rambling from someone who can't comprehend what he reads...

I'm not going to deny them. However, you using that list in the manner that you did(you used it in response to terror attacks on US soil, while the list primarily contains attacks OFF US soil) DOES give me concern for not taking it in as relevant information to the topic, ie. the integrity of the list is gone. It still has some value on its own but just as a stipulation of; this and that happened.

The point of using the list was to prove America has enemies on and off US soil. It served it's purpose, it's just to bad you have no clue what that purpose was because you failed to comprehend context.

If you wish to hold off topic conversations without considering the implications that your discussions have on the topic at hand, then simply don't post off topic or PM people.

It was not off topic. The topic involves the TSA (transportation security administration), and the conversation that evolved from that topic was about security and lack there of, and the need for it to combat enemies and terrorists.

If you can not comprehend this, please, go back to school and take an English class.

Well see, you managed to reply to everything I posted except for my question to you, which you could have surely attacked to HIGHLIGHT my ignorance.

So again;

Are you familiar with geopolitics?

That is because your question was OFF TOPIC.. and I don't need to highlight your ignorance anymore as you do a very good job of that on your own.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join