It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII in Libya AND Syria in Days? Report.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by Ghost375
If this is truly from a source that said Osama was dead 4 hours before it was public, that's some scary stuff that's incoming. I hope it's wrong. Millions would die.

Yeah, if it is true then the 'Source' has the inside.

I'm still waiting for the news on any of those sites to either confirm a source or de-bunk it all together.

This may be nothing....but.

My ex brother in law has usually been attached to Hood's armored cav. He was moved to Knox. Recently then to (I think) Bragg. He's had WAY too much time in his abrams over there. I'm guessing 4 deployments maybe.

This tends to jive with AJ. Knox is only a training area I understand. If spcl forces are going in within a few weeks (AJ) I guess it would be sensible to have them train together for coordination.

Maybe nothing. We'll find out for sure though.

Lets hope its a BS prediction.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
It isn't just the Middle East a war is perking up between China, Vietnam and the Philippines around the Spratley Islands.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CodexSinaiticus

Thats all wars are ever about taking what we either need or want. Land, Money Oil. War is about power. The power to control certain assets.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
In 2006 Saudi Arabia had the most oil reserves about 246.03 billion barrels, so a forward base or even mobile force in the area of the biggest oil reserve makes sense. The question is friendly or pre-emptive in the future.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

You mean like the Asassination of Hugo Chavez. He went in for simple surgery and is now in Critical Condition. Funny how things seem to fall in place. Chavez falls in line with Russia and China. That my friends is how the U.S. is operating. Chavez will die because of this surgery I can almost Guarantee it. He is also one of those forces that the U.S. Gov wants gone!!! I'm callin it. Dead in no more than 4 days.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cambion
In 2006 Saudi Arabia had the most oil reserves about 246.03 billion barrels, so a forward base or even mobile force in the area of the biggest oil reserve makes sense. The question is friendly or pre-emptive in the future.

Or so they say... Wikileaks has released cables saying they were lying about their true reserves... maybe that's why now NATO is going after Libya and possibly Syria to get Iran's reserves...

The end game of oil has begun?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkrunner

Yes that's what was said about Pakistan, Yemen and Lybia. We were going to get involved. And Bam guess what. Were involved. Have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Now that is the big question, the slightly smaller one is how much oil does NATO have for a prolonged conflict because it will probably end up NATO vs the major oil producing countries.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by whywhynot

In 1066 AD the Norman-French invaded England and replaced the entire Anglo-Saxon aristocracy. Over the following centuries all matters of state, the courts, and the military was handled in Norman-French. It is pretty much impossible for a current American or British citizen to recognize the spoken Anglo-Saxon language as the base of English with the stamp that was placed upon it by Normans.

Later, in the Americas colonies were established and eventually those colonies gained their independence. How many Amer-Indian speaking nations exist today? On two whole continents virtually anything of any value done at even the lowest governmental level is done in English, Spanish, Portugese, and some French.

I could go on, but the concept is well-represented in history. Military victors cause the extinction of languages and whole language groups.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Sadly, I could argue that this would actually be good for the world economy.

What do you think got us out of the great depression? FDR?
No, it was WWII.

I honestly don't think this ever could or would happen. But it makes sense to me now. The only way to get rid of our current economic crisis is to start another "real" war. It will be declared. Rights will be taken away. This could be the beginning of the end.

We'll see!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
You know I thought even the conspiracy theorists, truthers, underground media readers would get this. Yes Something huge is about to happen. WW3 possibly.

Look there are major events happening in this country and in other countries. I don't care about what some unknown informant says. The proof is right in front of your face, whether you believe it or not it's there.

First we all agree that our Gov creates problems to sway the American Public to follow without question.
Terrorists. Apparently there are Terrorist all over the world including you and your next door neighbor.
This is why we are not in the streets burning buildings and killing one another. We except that our Gov is "protecting" us. As we lose our freedoms, to speech, to surf the internet, and to keep our hard earned money.

Below is a list of events that have happened. That point to a huge event coming very, very soon.

Here is your wake up call.

Here are the clues that will make you think hard about what is going on around you right now.

National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for 2011. Passed last month. Obama swears he will veto it. He has not.

Obama tells congress to go crap in a hat after they question his involvement in Lybia. And tells the lawyers that claim what he is doing is unconstitutional to jump off a bridge.

Patriot Act extended for four more years. (even after the supposed death of Osama bin laden). In case you do not know what the patriot act entails. Our Gov can deem you a terrorist just for looking or acting like one. (which includes, using cash, wearing jeans, wearing a book bag, questioning the Gov.) Which allows them to enter your home without a warrant, detain indefinitely you without reason. This gives free reign to the Gov to do what they want with the people of our country. This is also the declaration of a police state and the trumping of the constitution. And the protection not for the People but for the Gov.

Executive order that divides our Country into Six Sectors and also names the "Governer's for each of these sectors"

Internet Kills Switch Bill.. This will allow the president to cut off all communications across the country. Yes including your cell phones.

Obama States that anyone hacking into any U.S. network is a declaration of War!!! Does this include Americans?

Texas was told directly by Obama that if they ban TSA groping at their airports that Texas would be a no fly zone. Which in other countries is considered an act of war.

IP Protect law. Stating that the Gov can shut down any website if there is copy written material. LOOK THIS UP.
Politicians were paid to introduce this law. By the RIAA, Main Stream Media (all of them). This law is being disguised as a way for Artists and Writers to protect their property. The actual bill is a way for the Gov to police the internet.

If you pay attention. (opencongress.org) you will see what our Gov is doing to kill all freedoms in the country. They are attacking our way of life. Below is the really scary stuff. And you should be worried.

Have you noticed the increase in computer attacks reported in the media? There are laws the Gov are trying to pass that will allow them to control what you see and read on the internet. Sites Such as this one, will be gone. Why does the Gov want to control what you read? It's our best form of communication. If we can talk we can unite. Censorship is a way to silence the enemy. Yes that would be you.

Our economy is tanking and the Gov is letting it. Unemployment is not at 9.1 percent it's at 22 percent. Americans are losing their homes, their jobs, their money and even their families. Crime is at an all time high and so are tent sales.

Food prices are climbing rapidly. Falling pay rates and joblessness is the new fad. Small Businesses are closing their doors while Big Business (like oil are flourishing). Taxes are at an all time high with a touch of rising tolls, gov fee's on cars and court costs.

We are at war with more than five countries. Mexico is also a war front. Along with Syria (coming soon), Yemen, Lybia, Afganahstan, Iraq, Egypt, I'm sorry that was more than five countries. Iran and Pakistan will be in that mix soon as well.

This is just a small list of what is going on around you.

So WW3. Maybe? Something Major. Definitely.

We are gearing up for something major in the middle east. The U.S. did not put battleships and aircraft carriers in the black sea for nothing. Whether it's for show or back up purposes. They are there and that alone should be a warning sign that bad things are coming.

My honest opinion on the whole thing. I believe there is a war coming. Yes it will involve China, Russia, Pakistan, India, the Uk and Iran. These are the forces that be at the moment. Now lets not forget about North Korea. They could also be there in that mix. Both China and Russia have warned the U.S. to stay out of Syria and Pakistan. The U.S. is still bombing Pakistan.

The Chinese made the following remark. " The Chinese could never defeat the U.S. Military, they are far more technically advanced than we are." Why would you comment on going to war with a country that you are not at war with. You could say it's speculative. But that's a hell of a statement from them. And yes we should fear them.

This war will come to America for sure. And I think any invasion of the U.S. will come by way of Mexico. For some odd reason. We can protect our shores but we can't stop Mexicans from coming into America. That just convenient if you ask me.

The next war that we have will also involve Americans turning against America. I believe that once Americans realize that they have been duped. They will finally take to the streets with the aid of foreign countries. Much like the Gov is claiming to do in the middle east.

The war is coming I don't know about 7 days but I can tell you before the next election. Obama will do whatever it takes to stay in the white house. In the last month his popularity numbers have declined rapidly and he has created events that have put him in a better light. First there was the killing of Osama Bin Laden (without proof of course). Than the announcement of pulling 30000 troops out of Afganahstan. (which is not alot by any means and he never said they were coming home.) Now he is tapping into our oil reserves. And with these three things his popularity has crept up a bit. These are all political moves for him not us.

Pay attention to the media, believe only part, but know the signs of what's to come will be there. The rest you need to get from the people it's happening too. Find posts from those that live in all of the countries listed here. That's where the real stories are. That's where the truth is.

There is a reckinin coming. Please people pay attention. You may think I'm a nut job. But I'm tellin ya everything that you see on this post are facts. Well except my predictions (just what I see). The rest you can find online in one place or another. You can think I'm wearing the foil hat or am a redneck that looks for UFO's. But I base these conclusions on Factual information. I do not believe anything unless I know where it's coming from. Our republic is in grave danger and it is our job to protect it. Your job to protect it.

What is about to unfold is not so important to you and I as it is to our children and their children. This is what I'm fighting for what about you?

P.S.

Small facts.

Have you noticed the name change of Osama bin laden to Usama Bin Laden in the Main stream media. Barak Obama. Barak Osama. Wonder why the spelling changed.

Women arrested by police for filming them from her front yard. Witnesses ticketed for witnessing it.

Man and his children pulled from his house because ex wife owed money for student loans that no longer lived there.

That there are more reports of suspicious packages but no terrorist activity.

Did you know that MandT bank made 13 Billion dollars last year on Overdraft fee's alone. They charge 37.00 per overdraft. That's 351,351,351 overdraft fee's in one year. Nope banks aren't crooked.

Obama repealed a law that stopped our military from attacking our own country.

That's all for now. Let the bashing begin!!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Syria sends more troops to Turkish and Syrian Borders

When I see stuff like that in the news, I'd say it's a sure sign something's up.

It reminds me of the sort of actions Germany was taking in the early days of WWII.

There are interesting days ahead of us. That is unfortunately the only thing that can be taken for granted.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Some exaggeration there, but it would not be surprising if it does ignite from the middle east as it almost did during the 1973 yom kippur war.
edit on 27-6-2011 by hotbread because: missng wrds

edit on 27-6-2011 by hotbread because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Does anyone listen or watch Glenn Beck he actually called all this.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
"""""""According to this source, there are a number of factions in the military, some of which are concerned that they would be operating without the consent of Congress and that it could precipitate a constitutional crisis about the legitimacy of this kind of order from the Chief Executive""""""""

I am calling BS on this.

The States formed a Union to have a Federal Military to protect the States from Invasion. The Federal Military failed to protect the States from an Invasion and now 60 million foreigners have seized control of much of America.

"Constitutional Crisis".....please....The Federal Military pee'd on that piece of paper long, long ago so they could keep getting Retirement Checks....even if it sent America into poverty and required the Medical Mafia to kill americans to generate revenue.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by warren3720

Yup he did. Glenn Beck used to be the Anti Conspiracy Theorist. Now he's telling people what the Theorist have been talking about. Why do you think he's leaving fox. By Choice? LOL nope.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I think everybody agrees Israel will have a key role in the start of WW3. Wasn't the United Nations going to vote on recognizing Palestine as a state? Israel threathened to end all peace agreements with the Palestine Authority
if this happened. With no peace agreements, what's to stop Israel from attacking or occupying Palestine and the Gaza strip? That would cause the arabs countries to unite and go to war...the allies of the countries involved would join (remember that the world is kept in balance by a system of alliances: Nato, Unasur, SCG, ANZ, AU) and there you have it a world war. Just another scenario to consider.

Dios nos ayude...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CodexSinaiticus

Israel quite simply.

I spent a year in Syria living in Damascus and a couple of other places. The only reason they're so poor is they have to spend so much of their GDP on Military training and weaponry just to keep pace with the threat of a heavily armed Israel.

This WW3 could be a good thing for the world after just not necessarily us. After a war, with the technology both overt and covert we have to day I have a feeling man will be traumatized for so long that weapons of war will finally go away. Perhaps we need this catharsis and resulting change through violence seeing as so few of us seem to be moving towards it willingly.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Imhotepsol

Actually the reason they are so poor is because the US help set up all their oil programs (As they did with almost EVERY middle east country back then), but ensured they banked with American banks. Thos banks then set-up holding companies that loaned out this money to Third world african countries for development, but of course the countries were corrupt (and they knew this, and wanted the money to 'disappear') so the money was spent on other things....Because Islamic law doesnt allow interest to be earned on investments the US Banks allowed the interest and money to be tied up in 30 year time stamp certificates. 30 years later, the Banks have and can say 'Sorry, theres no money'.....now these Middle East countries are broke and don't know how to tell their own people....because these oil businessmen from the Middle East weren't all that business orientated and were duped by the Elite bankers.

Take the Iran hostage crisis in the 70's....that was the Banks forcing Iran to bank with them. Even the negotiator was from the Chase Manhattan bank.
edit on 27-6-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Kind of ironic that Australia started wargames today...getting a bit of practice in?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join