It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII in Libya AND Syria in Days? Report.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+55 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I know this is an www.activistpost.com... linking to ______beforeitsnews/story/751/492/WWIII_in_Libya_AND_Syria_in_Days_-_B4IN_Exclusive.html so let's put it to rest right there. Actually, I have more faith in ActivistPost as they have been pretty good as a source.

They state:

"A trusted Before It's News source, one who told us about Osama bin Laden's death four hours before it was reported in the mainstream media, has alerted Before It's News that big moves are afoot in the Middle East."

I thought I'd post it as it might just be leading up to something that we have all been talking about. And that is fair game IMO.

Still checking for more info as these have just come out within the last few hours. Wondering why tho.

"The real war is going to start in Libya and Syria in seven days. It might be a few more days than that, but it's definitely coming." Upon first hearing this news, this long term military intelligence officer told me "I'm really shaken, today, I don't know what to say, I don't know what to do." He believes this is the start of WWIII.

www.activistpost.com...

Again, a 'Source' as per usual. No names yet.

According to this source, there are a number of factions in the military, some of which are concerned that they would be operating without the consent of Congress and that it could precipitate a constitutional crisis about the legitimacy of this kind of order from the Chief Executive without the express approval of Congress who have been considering legislation to eliminate funding for any actions in Libya.

These statements are not saying anything we don't already know but to see it in print on 2 sites is a little alarming. I know that many of us have been calling this but I never thought that I'd be sitting here typing about it. I truly hope that in this case it is absolutely 100% false. I wouldn't mind it at all.

"There will be clues coming through the news over the next few days, but all the assets, the aircraft carriers, submarines and so on are already in place for this kind of operation" he added. He is also deeply concerned that if this comes to pass, the Chinese and Russians will be forced to jump in as well (on the other side).

On the other side are groups in the military that "never saw a bomb they didn't want to drop", the source said. The source continued "we don't have the manpower because the entire continent of Africa is going to come unglued. You jump Libya and Syria, you jumped Iran. You're going to find out real soon whether or not Iran's got nukes because they aren't going to care at that point, it's an existential threat to them."

More are thinking the same thing as well:

Libya and Syria – Stepping Stones to World War III
fromthetrenchesworldreport.com...

The U.S. led NATO is blowing up universities and private homes in what in reality appears to be a carpet bombing of Tripoli. And every time civilians are killed they simply say there were pro-Gaddafi forces hiding in that building. Tell me, how would they know who was going to be in any given building at any given time of day? No, the blanket bombing of the city has a decided purpose and that is to punish the civilian population for not joining the Al Qaida insurgency against their government.

Had to edit to add this vid:
Lord Stirling, Tim Alexander talks about the situation in Libya, and the world. Talks about ww3 and the probability of it happening. Very interesting that NATO is most likely to be used again.

edit on 25-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Flagged and stared!

Very scary post, I figured Libya was is in play due to their move to the gold dinar for all transactions (oil). This was the same mistake that Saddam made and look what happened to him.

But why Syria? I know their politics may be a thorn to some fair weather friends in the region, but what would be the significance of their defeat. What do they have to offer?

If Iran was do-able they would have been in play by now, so I am thinking China and Russia let the PTB know what their reaction would be if we (USA) decided to engage them.

Once again, good work and great find!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Those regions of the planet need to be cleaned out. It was identified years ago. It was never a road map to peace that was being discussed. If this happens I say about time.
edit on 25-6-2011 by MasterAndrew because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Lets all cross our fingers and hope that this does not come to fruition. The last thing the world needs at this point is a massive all and all out world war! It would be devastating in more ways than one. It would send the markets into a spiral, it would mean more blind death, and it would also mean more broken families. All things we can live without at this point if you ask me.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I said it a while back...if Syria gets dragged in, WW3 is entirely possible. Why? Because Iran will have to protect Syria, or Iran won't have any allies left. Then, Israel gets dragged in, although they'd go willingly. Then who knows who joins in next....

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Another war in a Muslim country, great. As I have stated on ATS before Syria, Hezbollah and Iran made an agreement in 2009 to protect and defend each other. Hezbollah went from a paramilitary faction in Lebanon to its official government. So what that means is if we attack Syria then either, a) Iran and Hezbollah back out of the agreement or, b) They live up to their agreement and join the fight against the West.

In no way could this be good anyway. Military involvements in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Iraq, Libya, and Syria simultaneously? Good God that is a full blown regional war. How could the people of the region not see us as declaring war against their culture and people? That would cripple Western-Muslim relations, something we just cannot handle. Not to add that we are running out of money here at home along with our own domestic problems such as poverty, hunger, unemployment, crime, depressed manufacturing, and crumbling infrastructure.

I do not know what to make of this right now.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
i heard the biggest marine landing exercise in over years just took place

Military exercise largest in years for Marine Corps...
...Lt. Col. Conway said this won’t be the last exercise like this in the area and added it’s exercises like this that prepare his squadron to deploy anywhere the Marine Corps and the U.S. needs it....

www.carteretnewstimes.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Libyan Invasion Was Planned
10 Years in Advance: Gen. Wesley Clarke

Video Courtesy of Democracy Now! & kevin604bc additional reporting by Colonel Sixx

General Wesley Clark is the former Commanding General of U.S. European Command, which included all American military activities in the 89 countries and territories of Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. Additionally, he was Supreme Allied Commander in Europe (SACEUR), which granted him overall command of NATO military forces in Europe 1997 - 2001.

Clark was awarded awarded a Bronze Star, Silver Star, and Purple Heart for his service in Vietnam, among numerous subsequent medals and citations. He graduated Valedictorian of his class at West Point.

Flashback: At a Democracy Now! event held on March 2, 2007, former presidential candidate and Four-Star General, Wesley Clark (Ret.), described a memo he was shown that the Bush Administration planned to take out 7 countries in 5 years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Iran between 2007 and 2012.

(As an aside, there appears to be a strong occult connection with the date, March 19. The invasion of Libya via the UN and the 2003 invasion of Iraq were both done on March 19, as with many other military conflicts, cited in the video, above).

Newsflash: On March 26, 2011, it was reported that "scores" of protesters in Syria were murdered by the security forces of President Bashar al-Assad. Bashar was forced to make concessions after these murders failed to quell the uprising - but even his concessions have failed to stop the protests. His days as the Dictator-for-Life of Syria appear to be numbered - and the
plans noted in the memo cited by Clarke would appear to be on track.

Here is video taken by 24 French reporters from the frontlines in Libya:

www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com...

Flashback: On ABC's 'This Week with George Stephanopoulos,' which aired on March 5, 2006 Wesley Clarke is quoted as saying:

"I think when you look at this country, right now, we need a 2-party system that works. We need Congress to do its job. We need real investigation of some of the abuses of authority that are apparently going on at the Executive branch...We’ve never finished the investigation of 9/11 and whether the administration actually misused the intelligence information it had. The evidence seems pretty clear to me. I’ve seen that for a long time."

On Saturday morning March 26, 2011, President Barack Obama said in his weekly address that, "We are now handing over control of the no-fly zone to our NATO allies and partners, including Arab partners like Qatar and the United Arab Emirates."

Here is the video of the President's Weekly Address:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
This is all starting to make sense and is furthering the claims that NATO will again be used.

feeds.bignewsnetwork.com...

Turkey has agreed that NATO can turn its airbase in Turkey into a base for ground operations into Syria.

The country will become the main base in the area for the US-led military alliance’s ground forces.

NATO’s Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen has said the alliance will transfer the bulk of its ground forces from a military base in the city of Heidelberg in southwestern Germany. Other troops will arrive from Spain to be placed at the Izmir Air Station in western Turkey, which will now become the centre for ground troops.

edit on 25-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

The U.S. led NATO is blowing up universities and private homes in what in reality appears to be a carpet bombing of Tripoli.

They do that so they can get their mates to "help rebuild" Libya. Big money in it.

And when they "rebuild", you can guarantee there will be plenty of cameras included to keep the population "safe" too.

It's just like big pharma deliberately making you sick so you keep buying their products.
edit on 25/6/11 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
If this is truly from a source that said Osama was dead 4 hours before it was public, that's some scary stuff that's incoming. I hope it's wrong. Millions would die.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
If this is truly from a source that said Osama was dead 4 hours before it was public, that's some scary stuff that's incoming. I hope it's wrong. Millions would die.

Yeah, if it is true then the 'Source' has the inside.

I'm still waiting for the news on any of those sites to either confirm a source or de-bunk it all together.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Another interesting read here:

Turkey renews strategic ties with Israel ahead of showdown with Syria

www.debka.com...

After more than a year of strained relations, Turkey has decided to restore military and intelligence collaboration in the eastern Mediterranean with Israel as Ankara heads for a military showdown with Syria, according to debkafile's exclusive military sources. The deal worked out between President Barack Obama and Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu also gives Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan a role in Israeli-Palestinian diplomacy and a chance to bring Hamas into the process.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
If you kept a check on Alex Jones website, you would had learnt this many months ago

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
If you kept a check on Alex Jones website, you would had learnt this many months ago

Sure would be nice if you filled in some blanks then. Not all of us subscribe to AJ.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Yes but I would've learned tons of stuff that will never come to pass.
Plus I said it myself months ago. I don't need Alex Jones to tell me what to think.
edit on 25-6-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

It's easy enough to sift through if you know what you're looking for. In regards to the Middle East, he's been pretty much spot on....especially in regards to Libya and Syria.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
Another war in a Muslim country, great. As I have stated on ATS before Syria, Hezbollah and Iran made an agreement in 2009 to protect and defend each other. Hezbollah went from a paramilitary faction in Lebanon to its official government. So what that means is if we attack Syria then either, a) Iran and Hezbollah back out of the agreement or, b) They live up to their agreement and join the fight against the West.

In no way could this be good anyway. Military involvements in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Iraq, Libya, and Syria simultaneously? Good God that is a full blown regional war. How could the people of the region not see us as declaring war against their culture and people? That would cripple Western-Muslim relations, something we just cannot handle. Not to add that we are running out of money here at home along with our own domestic problems such as poverty, hunger, unemployment, crime, depressed manufacturing, and crumbling infrastructure.

I do not know what to make of this right now.

The economy isn't saveable. The government doesn't seem to intend to end their war games in the middle east.

I think it's quite clear what is to come.

There is no escaping what is to come. I've thought about it. And i can guarantee you that if things continue like this, we will be living in an apocalyptic world with abandoned cars and bodies all over the highway.
edit on 25-6-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Lebanon might also be in play. And of course Iran since Syria is involved.

Report: Hezbollah moves missiles from Syria to Lebanon

Fearing fall of Assad regime In recent weeks, Hezbollah has used trucks to move hundreds of long-range Iranian-produced missiles from Syria to bases in Lebanon's Bekaa Valley, Le Figaro reports.

Turkey monitoring Syria border closely

Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutolu tells 'Hurriyet' that he has great concerns over troops at border; has shared worries with Syria.

Turkey warns Assad: You have less than a week to start implementing reforms

Senior aide to Turkish President Gul says foreign intervention will begin unless Syrian president heeds calls for change.

That was said on June 20. 2 days left or so.

The whole area could indeed be about to blow up. Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Turkey (NATO) and whoever you want thrown into the mix... that could be Iraq, Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, China, Russia... depending on a lot of factors.
edit on 25-6-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Many Syrians are running over the border in to Lebanon and Turkey. The Syrians have set up a refugee camp just over the border in to Turkey while Syrian military have set up camp across it's border with Turkey to stop Syrians from crossing in to Turkey.

If the USA bombard Syria, you can count on Hizbollah starting a confrontation with Israel....but Israel has control of the air, missile shields and a whole lot more technology. Hizbollah won't last long, they ALWAYS cry the moment they spot an Israeli soldier within a km of Beirut.

No doubt about it, Assad's days are numbered.....and he knows it.

What would be more interesting is how Iran plays this out.....any guesses?

Libya is a done deal.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join