It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII in Libya AND Syria in Days? Report.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
What exactly would China or Russia do? How would they retaliate against the west if NATO and the US did intensify all these wars they are doing? That’s not clear, at all.

I think any WWIII scenario will be started by a terrorist attack, either a terrorist assassination on a western leader, or a huge 911 type attack that they trace to Pakistan.

Then the US will give Pakistan an ultimatum, as they did to Afghanistan after 911. They will say: “Go in and get those terrorists or we will, and if we trace them to the areas where we cant go in, then we will nuke them!”

That will get China involved then, for sure. This terrorist attack has to be awful, and of course will likely be a black op perpetuated by the American intelligence, Mossad, and the Indian intelligence service.

The Middle East is more complex, and again, I doubt there is any scenario that would cause Russia to start a war with the US, but you never know because these are some crazy lunatics and psychopaths that rule this world!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

"The real war is going to start in Libya and Syria in seven days. It might be a few more days than that, but it's definitely coming."

Oh come on. It will start in seven days, or might be a few days later. How many times have I read something similar on the internet about some major event with a specific date then a get out clause? I'd be rich if I had a quid for each time I did. No doubt in 10 days, if nothing happens, you'll find some excuse as to why.

Stop the fear mongering. If you have real evidence, other than idle gossip and speculation, then I would love to see it. Until then, thanks for alerting us to a possible threat but this is nothing new.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

Can you show your working out for your claim?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
reply to post by jude11

"The real war is going to start in Libya and Syria in seven days. It might be a few more days than that, but it's definitely coming."

Oh come on. It will start in seven days, or might be a few days later. How many times have I read something similar on the internet about some major event with a specific date then a get out clause? I'd be rich if I had a quid for each time I did. No doubt in 10 days, if nothing happens, you'll find some excuse as to why.

Stop the fear mongering. If you have real evidence, other than idle gossip and speculation, then I would love to see it. Until then, thanks for alerting us to a possible threat but this is nothing new.

Did you happen to notice the entire post and not just the part you were looking for? I didn't say anything...the report did. Hence, the question mark in the thread title.

I also posted many articles and videos throughout the thread as did others from other sources claiming the same things. If you search google right now, the sources speculating on the legitimacy and possibilities are numerous.

If you have doubts as to the authenticity of the info, please cite your references for all of us to see and believe me, we will all be thankful and relieved if this were indeed false. As far as I can tell, no one wants this.

As far as fear mongering goes, when someone is relaying info posted throughout the web and not creating it themselves, it is just that...relaying info.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The way I see it, we will have:

America, Israel, Vietnam, France, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Germany, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Italy, Norway, Spain, the UK, Bahrain, and Greece.

VERSUS

Libya, Syria, China, Russia, Iran, Lebanon, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Iraq, Somalia, North Sudan, Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Ivory Coast, North Korea, Zimbabwe

Any thoughts on the breakdown?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Jordan and Saudi Arabia will be on the side of US and NATO.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladon
The way I see it, we will have:

America, Israel, Vietnam, France, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Germany, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Italy, Norway, Spain, the UK, Bahrain, and Greece.

VERSUS

Libya, Syria, China, Russia, Iran, Lebanon, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Iraq, Somalia, North Sudan, Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Ivory Coast, North Korea, Zimbabwe

Everyone always leaves Australia out of this.....I guess it's pretty out of the way though, although I do wonder who we would side with, it could be dangerous to go against China just based on proximity.
edit on 26-6-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

Agreed!

Furthermore, I've read 4 pages and nobody has the temerity to point out that Obama [read: USA] is NOT an ally of Israel and wants its destruction.

If ALL OUT war starts in the Middle East, Israel will start AND finish it.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

I'm 40 yrs old. and As long as can remember, jesus was coming back. Still waiting.

IMHO that day will never arrive.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

I can understand the fears in regards to China.......but do not underestimate the power of the USA and their state of the art technology. I have no doubts in my mind the USA has quite afew tricks up their sleeve that even we don't know about. I'm reasonably confident in regards to the USA.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
So.. what type of stock shall I invest in the next couple of days?

(I pray nothing bad will happen, but im guessing either way it would be a win win depending on the right stock)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This is the battle of Armageddon if there ever was one.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
How could you have a world war with America when the only nation that has the ability to challenge it militarily, China, is not interested in fighting just yet?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterAndrew

why this region need to be clean out...who have the right to put misery and death on poeple!!!! let's clean out those region to let you enjoy peacefully there oil and gold, you have no right to say that, no right this world is insane and humane are like rats... fighthing just for a peace of bread... west is not the big picture, who are doing war actualy is west, who are enjoy the resources and in the same time blaming is the west, who are killing in the name of democracy it's and still the west this is just bull#...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Jesus Christ, everytime a bomb goes off in a new Middle-Eastern country people sh*t bricks. I will literally buy a webcam, turn it on, broadcast to anyone who wants to watch and eat my own hat in front of you if the U.S. proceeds with a full-scale invasion of Libya anytime in the next 5 years.

edit on 26-6-2011 by ateuprto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
WW III?

Look around people.

It started ten years ago.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

I am relying on the elites realizing this, surely they don't want this, whats the point in starting a war for personnal gain but wiping yourselves out in the process?
If there is going to be a big war started by the elites then it would have to be a very carefully controlled one.

The elites have large spacious comfortable nuke bunkers, and underground cities. You and I my friend, we will die....

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Well the media's propaganda campaign against Syria (And previously Iran, Iran was replaced with Syria rather quickly), is enough evidence to tell me that it is beyond possible.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I hate CNN but they have confirmed CIA on the ground awhile ago.

Yes, I have heard the same. Also, Wasn't there a thread started not to long ago
here on ATS. Stating, we have Americans, on the ground. Dressed like
Militant fighters? Head scarfs and such.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
WW III?

Look around people.

It started ten years ago.

An ugly war and a world war are two different things.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join