It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII in Libya AND Syria in Days? Report.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

not quite, he explained Red alert or something command and conquer game, well untill u rund out of funds :

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladon

pakistan launched a bunch of rockets at afganistan either today or the otherday so ya might wanna put them on there own team or ours as there not happy with the pakistanis right now

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I wonder if WW3 will be better than the last one. It's been a long time since the last installment and frankly I'm not sure it can live up to the hype. To be fair though, WW2 was a long wait, but it was one of the those rarest of achievements: a sequel that outshone the original - beter cast, beter storyline, better effects.

On a serious note though - it's been coming for the last 6 000 years, at least. It's always been about the middle-east, well before anyone was interested in oil.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I see no scenario where there can be a world war 3 with the USA against China & Russia.

It would last about 24 hours with no beneficiary. If we know this then they must realise the stupidity.

Even some kind of treaty not to use nuclear weaponry would surly fail upon the losing sides taste of defeat.

I could see a proxy war between the super powers ending in the annihilation of all the Arab states and Israel then the relevant powers go in and clean up.

Who knows i just cant see WW3 in the typical sense of the word war .

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Remember how they used to say, that if WW III was going to start it would be for either "Land, Water, or Resources"? Well yea i think this war is going to start because of three words.

Oil, Oil and um yea Oil

with the oil under our control the West would have a booming economy selling their oil to the world as they please.

Economic Problem? -Solved
edit on 26-6-2011 by Dinogur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Thanks I appreciate it...I will watch my back...!

One of my campaign directives is "I will not except donations from special interests or corporations"
I will have all legislature on my website for the people in my district to vote on, then I will vote based on what the people decide.

I will not be a silent assassin for democracy and ignore the voices of my brothers and sisters around me, I work for a living, I have worked very hard and always found a way to provide for my family.

I am just so upset when our voices go on deaf ears that its time for our VOICES to be screamed from the inside OUT for a change, like Dr.Paul is doing here and Nigel Farage is doing in the EU.

If you live in Fort Lauderdale PM me and I will send you a link to my canpaign page once my papers are submitted on July 15.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Dinogur

If our own Government would let us drill for that oil, well, I guess the world would hate us that much more.

Oh well.....

We have more energy resources than the world combined.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Russia may have some weapons of mass destruction, but the maintenance level and actual capabilities are likely to be degraded with the way the nation has gone since the Berlin Wall fell. I don't see them wanting to really mix things up with anyone in military actions where the outcome is not assured.
China has heavily invested in the US and the West as a whole. If anything, I see them as wanting the same life outcomes we have taken for granted for decades, our standard of living is compelling. It is not logical that they would go into combat with us directly. Sure, they want our money, but they want for the next century as well.

This said, I think the poster is relatively close on events to transpire. However, I see things this way:
Libya accelerates with US intervention - a flash point, like a weapon of mass destruction, is needed to be used by Pro-Ghaddifi forces
Turkey and Syria go to war from a border flash point
Palestinians and Hezbollah (Lebanon) join in the fighting against Turkey and Israel is attacked
Iran is attacked by Israel preemptively and Iran joins the fray
Russia suddenly has its hands full with Chechnya and other neighboring Islamic republics
China mobilizes, but waits
North Korea, seeing the US and NATO tied up in the Middle East attacks south into South Korea
China joins the US in quelling the war in Korea
Events in Pakistan, Iraq, and Afghanistan go red hot
Events in the balance of Africa get crazy with lines drawn on ethnic, tribal, and religious lines
India finds it has its hands full with Islamic rebels within and war breaks out with Pakistan
China sends vast numbers of troops to assist the US in fighting from Afghanistan all the way across North Africa and south in the balance of Africa
South Africa joins with the US to fight Islamic forces north

All of this and we haven't even looked at the balance of Asia, the South Pacific to include Indonesia, and South and Central America. These areas are also points of potential conflict if a nation feels it can get an edge.

End state:
US and the NATO nations control nearly of all of Africa
China and the US share the oil reserves and other assets of the Middle East and Iran
India negotiates and is given a fair share of access to oil for its defeat of Pakistan, which is reincorporated into India
Afghanistan and other formerly independent nations are brought back into the Russian sphere of influence
I could see Turkey going in on this, there is a lot of formerly Ottoman Empire lands they could claim and the government and educated elite of Turkey realize that the Islamic revolution is a dead end

This is my guess, and just that, a guess.

The specter of vast reeducation camps for those of the Islamic faith looms in my mind
The outright declaration of Islam as a violation of human rights and a non-faith, outlawed in the whole of the West, Russia, and much of Asia
Extraordinary efforts to remove children and women from Islamic men and place them in government controlled schools
Old languages are forbidden in favor of English, Chinese, and Russian in the occupied lands

Interesting point: The Chinese experiment to limit population by allowing families only one child has lead to a huge disparity in the numbers of males as opposed to females. China could easily send some 20 to 30 million men overseas, and have them stay there, in place, with local wives and families as large as they choose. The alternative China faces is continued discontent of men not able to find wives, or even mates.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

This is great advice Jude, thank you...again I am not a politician so I will be speaking from the heart and for the people in my district. I believe honestly that at the end of the day it is an easy job (once elected), it has one major role -> (Vote as the people want you to) and forget what others in the Government tell you to do or what you should do.

This is why I will have a web site dedicated to listing the issues to be voted on, twitters sent out to those who want to know whats happening and a line landline for people to express how they want me to vote.

I know it sounds simple but the people put elected officials into power and they should respect how we want them to vote whether the elected official likes it or not.

My apologies, again I am not a smooth politician just one of you and one of many disturbed by the current system.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
WW3 will happen when they get everyone to agree to fight their war

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AverageJoe1

Originally posted by Ghost375
If this is truly from a source that said Osama was dead 4 hours before it was public, that's some scary stuff that's incoming. I hope it's wrong. Millions would die.

I sincerely doubt it. There's been all sorts of fearmongering going on since the end of the Cold War..........you really think the Russians would risk losing a few million people over Libya, or even Iran?

Pretty much the equivelent of Russia putting missles in cuba. So I would say yes they would risk millions of people just as any other country would. I never heard of a war that considered anyones safety, save the ones pulling the srtings.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MarksThoughts

A well thought out thought. Or prediction.

I don't see much off base with your projection.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Other than oil, I believe drinkable WATER will become the most important natural resource in the future. I may be wrong but I do not believe China has enough fresh drinking water to sustain their population and agricultural growth. They had a very bad drought recently that was becoming a disastrous issue for them. 3 gorges though an amazing feat does cause them significant problems.

I also read reports of 100k people protesting in the streets in Ginteng (I think), so I think China has a lot of internal issues, many more than we have to deal with.

US has farming, water, coal, oil, natural gas, thermal energy, cleaner air, meat/poultry, cultural diversity, freedom of the internet (for the most part ATS : ) still ...OH and lets not forget the most important HOLLYWOOD> : ) ahh maybe Napa for wine...!

I am not beating my chest so please do not attack me...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

russia has nature on its side in defence and i dont think there gonna start anything any time soon,as to china yes they have lots of people but unless there marching out of china to where ever there attacking they dont have the logistics to supply and even arm there whole military en.wikipedia.org... (i know wikipedia but how else u gonna try to count them) they only made 100million ak type rifles since they started building them if i read it right toss in sks en.wikipedia.org... at 15million made that means with those two types of weapons which are ammo intensive it would only arm 115million chinese let alone finding them ammo or the ammo or the(they charge the familys they kill for the bullets they use to execute people so they must not have it laying around like everyone else) food or the fuel to move them anywhere in a mechanized fashon in the usa alone has at the low end 200million fire arms and at the highend 500million guns thats just the ones in private hands not counting our military or our law enforcement and thats just our country let alone our allies(or opponets to china if you pefer) while quantity has a quality all of its own but never rely on superior numbers alone to acheive victory i belive the last quote is from tactius

and just back to russia for a second if any nation besides ours or the swiss could arm there whole population it would be the russians they have soo much surplus ww2 and ww1 weaponry that they could problay give a good go of it least better then most sorry for the rant i just get tired of hearing the china can conqure the world stuff all the time and they cant even arm there whole military (that migth change but for now its true)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

We're not talking about moving an entire army, nor mobilizing so many people. However, farms could be tightened, and high food reserves opened. Russia does not have nature on its side anymore. New technology laughs at Russian Winters.

In a situation of world war, Russia would have to invade Europe, the Caucus, and secure Iran. This is a difficult position to be in. You cannot just walk over Europe like in WW2. It would be a bloodbath, and the Russians would be lucky to make it to Berlin. Iran would be easier to hold, but Iran itself would not want to be an ally. The Caucus is just about the only location it could take and hold. After that, they'd be destroyed from attrition.

China, on the other hand, has it a lot easier. China would have to take Korea, Japan, Singapore, and South East Asia. These are all locations relativisticly close by, and easy to attack and, more importantly, hold. The US would be confronted with fronts in Indonesia, Japan, Korea, and Afghanistan. This would be compounded with economic troubles from China, and difficult Air-naval superiority. The Chinese could arm and send hundreds of thousands of troops to all these positions. Not millions, you do not need that many. The US would only have about 200,000 troops total that it could focus on at any given point. With at total force of some 1 million soldiers, and a million more in reserve, the US would have to cycle through the troops to keep moral up and supplies moving. It's incredibly difficult to manage the command stations of USCENTRALCOM, USPACOM, and USEUCOM all at once. The 7th fleet, 5th fleet, and third fleet would need significant freedom of control in order to maximize performance, but this would be overshadowed by significant fog of war. The sheer volume of diversity when it comes to language, land, terrain, culture, friend-foe reliance, and scale of it all would be huge. For Russia, it's pretty linear. You take Moscow, you take about 3 other cities, you're done. For China, you have an entire continental invasion force comparable to invading an entire planet. Again, it's not just the availability of guns. It's the huge scale of the environment, resources, and planning required.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I dont agree WW3 is in days and surely not will start in Libya or Syria ....

WW3 will may start in close future only by openly stupid moves by some of the world powers and in critical places ..like Taiwan declaring total independence and autonomy and China invaded and US involved ..or some US open military involvement in some of the Central Asia rich with resources countries and force Russia to a bigger step.
edit on 26-6-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Im not phsycic or anything but I predicted war in Lybia and Syria back 10year ago. I've had other premonitions in my life where I KNOW what is going to happen, a goal, someone dying in the paper, my mum was attacked and I KNEW it was happening even though I was 2 miles away. I've just considered it luck or coincidence, even tho I felt like I knew the answer without a doubt. I've even proved it to people by predicting things and them see it happen.

15 year ago I had a dream I was near my house and my brother came running up to me asking what's going on. Next thing there's a massive red flash in the distance and then it got hot, really hot! My bro said "What now?"... I said, "That's it, the end!" Just as the heat/light was getting to us I woke up burning and sweating and it felt really lifelike. This was another of those things I shook off as imagination or just a dream. It was probably the start of my 'feeling'.

Anyway, the other day I was talking to my brother about recent events, Lybia, Syria, Hackers etc and said I can feel something big happening, something huge and life changing for everyone. He butted in and said, "I keep getting this crazy dream lately where there's a huge flash in the sky sooo hot and bright, then you come up to me and say something, but I always wake up before I hear what your saying." But he's had it several times lately. I was shocked and told him my dream I had 15yrs earlier. Both of us were just shocked. Then just laughed it off and went back to world affairs.

I'm not phsycic, registered nut or war fanatic. I signed up just to say this, not that itll make a difference. It could all be just a dream, I HOPE it's just a dream. The things is it does feel like I KNOW something big is going to happen. Not sure what tho...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Talk about gullible...when has BIN been right about something? And y'all fall for anything that says WWIII every timet.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Wars don't just start one day, usually when you see the troops march and the bombs fly, it has been in accumulation for years and years, sometimes even thousands of years. And most times they are all planed ahead of time, as you all no doubt know by now. And if you don't, oh well more canon fodder, and food for the reptilians and others, both physical and ethereal food...sheeple.

WW3 started long ago, and everybody is asking when will the fireworks begin. Oh just wait around and something has to give eventually. Something always gives eventually and usually when you least expect it.

What was, is what will be.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
To even say theres going to be WW3 is crazy. Yes theres alot of stuff going on, Libya theyre fighting for freedom and democracy because theyre tired of a totalitarian dictatorship. In Syria theyre gearing up for a fight for freedom and democracy as well. Hardly world war three.

If you read the Book of Revelations, in the Holy Bible, the prophecies contained therein prophecied everything that is going on right now. World War Three will be Armageddon, the Last Battle, and as the book of Revelations says will be unlike we have ever had in the time of man, it will be so horrendous that words can not even describe it for the sheer horror that will befall all mankind, innocent, saved, unbeliever, corrupt,man,woman,child and will encompass the whole entire world. which none of the world wars we've had to date has done that yet.
Believing that Jesus Christ died for your sins and died and rose again 3 days later, and confessing your sins and asking him to save you is the only way out....When he returns whose side will you stand on? You will have to choose, and it is written in the end every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus is Lord.
I dont want to see anyone die and go to hell, trust me its not where the party is going to be as some people would sarcastically put it, but a place of endless suffering and torment.

Jesus said "I AM the truth ,the life, and the way. NO ONE comes to the father (God) but through me". All roads(religeons) do not lead to heaven. Jesus IS the ONLY way, denomination makes no difference. Catholics, pentacostal, baptist,methodist,lutheran,presbyterian...ALL are brothers in christ.
edit on 26-6-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: spelling correction

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join