It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII in Libya AND Syria in Days? Report.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Wonderful... another "unnamed source." But.. this one is RELIABLE! Because they knew about Osama? So.. can someone point to a date-stamped post for that prediction? If I can see that, I could put a bit more stock in this.

Then again.. perhaps not. "Sources" seem to be wrong 99.95% of the time. Combine source with before its news.. and well.. my skepticism is incredibly high. Especially since I highly doubt any "source" can actually know the reactions of all countries that would be involved in such a war. It's complete guesswork. Libya is a mess, and possibly a potential timebomb.. but not one imo, that would launch WWIII.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Starling

What do you mean Israel 'gets dragged in'? I believe that Zionist Israel is behind the entire Arab Spring, don't you? In other words, the United States of Israel are the arsonists but pretend to be the firemen, claiming that "Israel has the right to 'defend' herself'....as usual. And you're right in the rest of your assumptions.

Obama is no friend of Israel, and the 'Arab Spring' serves no benefit to Israel whatsoever. Replace bad dictators with worse dictators? USA will sell Israel over a barrel of oil these days. She has tens of thousands of missiles pointed at her on at least 3 fronts (Chemical and bilogical). If Syria, Hezbollah and co start raining bombs down on Israel, all the other arab nations will join in. She will be on her own. And then the Samson Option will come into play. I do not believe Israel will be destroyed. I believe she will be heavily crippled and will live the rest of her life with a metaphorical limp, possibly at the loss of 1/3rd of her population (they are only a population of 7 million approx). But the nations around her will be utterly annihilated. How is this helpful/useful to anyone?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I have actually seen one of these underground cities, one of the sites the big shots in government go to in case of a nuclear war. (and no, don't have pictures)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
don't sweat it guys.
all you need for a war is a gun and 1 bullet
Oh yea S&F like your threads
edit on 26-6-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Wonderful... another "unnamed source." But.. this one is RELIABLE! Because they knew about Osama? So.. can someone point to a date-stamped post for that prediction? If I can see that, I could put a bit more stock in this.

Then again.. perhaps not. "Sources" seem to be wrong 99.95% of the time. Combine source with before its news.. and well.. my skepticism is incredibly high. Especially since I highly doubt any "source" can actually know the reactions of all countries that would be involved in such a war. It's complete guesswork. Libya is a mess, and possibly a potential timebomb.. but not one imo, that would launch WWIII.

Libya will probably implode within a few years, I think, but then again, Iraq was significantly more important, and no nuclear conflict happened in 2003. The Reagan administration dropped bombs on Libya in April, 1986 after the disco bombing in Hamburg, and the Russians didn't go nuclear[tensions were much higher then, you know!]. And what about the 1st Gulf War, Afghanistan[the conflict in the '80s], or hell, Vietnam?

Even during the Cuban Missile Crisis things didn't go nuclear.........although that was thanks to the cool heads of Kennedy & Khrushchev and company.

So why all the fearmongering? I seriously doubt the Chinese gov't would be willing to risk a billion people over N. Korea, or Russia 150 million over the destruction of 1 or a few Iranian or Syrian cities[even given the fact how terribly irresponsible the Russian gov't seems to have been; as far as I know, they haven't replaced too many of the nervous wrecks who once operated the missile silos........although I do hope I'm wrong.].

I can't help but think most of this stuff is just a bunch of distractions. The economy's starting to die, racism, anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, and other forms of bigotry & prejudice are on the rise, unemployment's shooting thru the roof, etc.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Pfft.

The U.S. is NOT going to get involved in Syria.

Guaranteed.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
A different perspective of conflicts and foreign policy is provided by the website globalresearch.ca. I find their predictions and anlysis generally better than the corporate media.
globalresearch.ca...

Here a link to their news video, predicting a coming ground war.
tv.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
reply to post by dimburg

You just gotta say "Europe" now. Most European countries are no longer truly sovereign nations.
Europe and Britain will undoubtedly join in.

Your comment above...is Britain still truly sovereign and not being part of the EU or part of Europe?

Remember how World War 1 started? It made less sense than this scenario.

I don't remember as I wasn't born but yeah I've read about it

No war should make any sense.

What I was trying to say is the way I see it those folks in Syria and other arab nations are fighting their own governments for the sake of a better future for their children. So how exactly will this turn into WW3 is beyond my comprehension.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Very likely. o explanation just the feeling. Maybe they want his EU Super Giant project in the Sahara. for sun electricitcy

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I really think that every thing that has happened in the middle east for the past few decades (well most of the conflict in the M.E) Is so there won't be another war world more a gradual take over of the M.E. And by George i think its working!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
All I know is secretly Russia and the US are allies, and have been since end of World War 2.

Any friction since then has merely been to disinform the public.

When SHTF, dont expect Russia to go against the US.

I'm not sure about China though.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Not only the south China sea, but the Artic as well. 5 Nations have been disputing that territory as well

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7e6397e43714.gif[/atsimg]

en.wikipedia.org...

Remember wars are always fought for land.Always

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
When Military takes up 75% of your budget you need very large scale wars to get the economy going again. A world war will open tens of thousands of jobs. Just Like detroit in WWII motor companies got contracts to build tanks at rapid speeds by way of the assembly line. But thats only one of many types of civilian jobs that are needed.

America needs a way back to work and a great way to do that is fill the economy with a call for jobs at once. Of course this will cost the goverment some dough but in the span of a world war for 10 years it can clean up some money issues.

And as long as you are on the winning side, your economy will shine once again. The losers ....well they have to rebuild there country from the ground up.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

I agree with you, Russia seems like a bad guy but I see them wanting to fight with us rather than against us. With there frail economy they are better to side with the dog with a bigger bite.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dimburg

What I was trying to say is the way I see it those folks in Syria and other arab nations are fighting their own governments for the sake of a better future for their children. So how exactly will this turn into WW3 is beyond my comprehension.

That is true. I suspect that Iran and perhaps a few other Middle Eastern Nations may undergo similar revolutions within a few years. I do hope the Muslim Brotherhood doesn't get to hijack any others like they seem to have been able to do with Egypt[probably not with the Iranians, though. They have had first-hand experience under that kind of dictatorship.] I'm also hoping Palestine will see a Jasmine Revolution of its own as well.......isn't it about time they had the chance to throw off the oppressive yoke of Hamas?

Originally posted by LightAssassin
All I know is secretly Russia and the US are allies, and have been since end of World War 2.

Any friction since then has merely been to disinform the public.

When SHTF, dont expect Russia to go against the US.

I'm not sure about China though.

Maybe so, but not since World War 2..........the start of the '90s would be more accurate, I'd think. Still, if that really is so, then much better for us, eh?

edit on 26-6-2011 by AverageJoe1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I remember reading something when I was at school (18 years ago) that military scientists actually class the cold war as WW3 (not sure if thats true), as for the current situation don't worry about it.

The USA, Russia nor China will not use the nuclear arsenal that they have, war itself for the moment will remain conventional.

On another point I think that if felt over threatened that Israel would push the button first, they have warned everyone in the past and have committed airstrikes to destroy nuclear plants in the past.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611
Well, seems the Holy Bible is about to be proving correct once again, for the thousandth time. Hope all you guys are prepared to face God if you were to stand before him after you die.

You might want to check and see what the Bible has to say about the after life since it seems to be hitting all its prophecies 100% right on.

P.s. Russian and China are mentioned in the Bible as coming across the great river Euphrates and attacking Israel during the end times... Mail me if you have any questions.

Hey Harold I'm a big fan. I need some Camping tips.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
I really think that every thing that has happened in the middle east for the past few decades (well most of the conflict in the M.E) Is so there won't be another war world more a gradual take over of the M.E. And by George i think its working!

Quite possibly so. You may want to read up on the Muslim Brotherhood, btw, they are a significant part of the world crime network.

here, you can start here:
Global MB Report

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Nah, They've been since the end of World War II.

Cuban Missile crisis was to scare the populations. Russia and US were allies then.

If you look carefully, you can clearly see the benefits of such a secret alliance. Especially one so secret even other Major Powers aren't aware of it.

Dont worry, this all ties into the Bilderberger group, Trilateral commission and the Council of Foreign Relations.

This war is about Gold, Oil and Land.

As far as I can tell, they have about four months to secure the whole Middle East oil fields and Gold. After this the World will erupt, volcanoes will be going off, the World will be a no fly zone (and in fact it may even be a no fly zone in the next 2 months).

After this time, the elite will have already gone underground OR to the Moon or Mars bases, and the World will be left to ride out the disasters that follow. These will include possible Nuclear Holocaust, definite Geological reformation which will include worldwide tsunamis.

I can't wait for the verbal bashing I am about to receive....

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join