It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII in Libya AND Syria in Days? Report.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Vitchilo

Many Syrians are running over the border in to Lebanon and Turkey. The Syrians have set up a refugee camp just over the border in to Turkey while Syrian military have set up camp across it's border with Turkey to stop Syrians from crossing in to Turkey.

If the USA bombard Syria, you can count on Hizbollah starting a confrontation with Israel....but Israel has control of the air, missile shields and a whole lot more technology. Hizbollah won't last long, they ALWAYS cry the moment they spot an Israeli soldier within a km of Beirut.

No doubt about it, Assad's days are numbered.....and he knows it.

What would be more interesting is how Iran plays this out.....any guesses?

Libya is a done deal.

For Iran, I believe this called it:

On the other side are groups in the military that "never saw a bomb they didn't want to drop", the source said. The source continued "we don't have the manpower because the entire continent of Africa is going to come unglued. You jump Libya and Syria, you jumped Iran. You're going to find out real soon whether or not Iran's got nukes because they aren't going to care at that point, it's an existential threat to them."

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Who's gonna be fighting in this world war? By definition a world war is just that...the world at war. There are very few economy's that could sustain prolonged fighting at the moment.

The western European country's populations have no will to fight, the Russians have no money to fight, the Chinese have no interest in fighting as they are poised to be top dog if the rest of the worlds economy's tank.
So who's gonna fight it?

A few middle east country's and us? That does not constitute a world war.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

With the end of QE2 in a few days, the economy should be steadily tanking again, war starts, ben does QE3- infinity, JP Morgan default etc. This seems like the perfect time for an fascist country to rally it's citizens with super-nationalism in new wars
edit on 26-6-2011 by Skerrako because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

I don't know what your paying attention to but right now the sides are:

Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Italy, Norway, Qatar, Spain, UK and US on one side and they are in:

Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, North Pakistan, Libya, Ivory Coast (soon to add Syria which will drawn in Iran)

Also have you not forgotten the Saudi and U.A.E takeover of Bahrain?

Open up those eyes buddy, I want you to see the state of world affairs as they really are

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako
reply to post by kro32

I don't know what your paying attention to but right now the sides are:

Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Italy, Norway, Qatar, Spain, UK and US on one side and they are in:

Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, North Pakistan, Libya, Ivory Coast (soon to add Syria which will drawn in Iran)

Also have you not forgotten the Saudi and U.A.E takeover of Bahrain?

Open up those eyes buddy, I want you to see the state of world affairs as they really are

What'll be even worse is if China, Russia and North Korea get involved in the fun aswell. Potential devastation for Planet Earth.

Us normal people really should not sit back and stay idle while the politicians hide in their bunkers and sacrifice souls for dollars.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

In Syria the propaganda war is building up, people are already getting fooled by unconfirmed videos. Just like in Libya where CIA stooges who were trained, armed and financed to topple Qaddafi used the demand for reforms as a leverage to start the chaos and start the propaganda war, the same exact thing is happening now.

Syria is facing armed gangs, Turkey tricked Syria, arms were coming from Turkey, Lebanon and Jordan. Turkey and Jordan has CIA/US bases, and a faction of elite in Lebanon are directly connected with CIA/US/West and get their funding and arms from the West.

What will happen? Well if the West can afford it they will move in, but I'm reluctant to believe they can afford it, but if the banksters are pulling the strings, they will most likely fund the war. We all know who controls the flow of the money.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
The Mediterranean port of Tartus in Syria is a very important naval base for the Russians. The only port in the Mediterranean that can take large Russian naval ships. I would say Russia will really get mad if Nato attacks and trys to install a puppet goverment.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
The Mediterranean port of Tartus in Syria is a very important naval base for the Russians. The only port in the Mediterranean that can take large Russian naval ships. I would say Russia will really get mad if Nato attacks and trys to install a puppet goverment.

Yep that is the danger. That's why Russia said no support for anything against Syria and why China backed them.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
All I have to say is I am glad I am not in the armed forces!

The way things are going I think the brown sticky stuff is really going to hit the fan!

Also I bet the orders for this were finalised at this years Bilderberg meeting.
edit on 26-6-2011 by RandalFlagg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Syria has always been next. Libya was attacked as Gadaffi refused to join Africom and China was investing heavily in oil infrastructure. Together with Syria they are the only Mediterranean countries not under NATO control. Syrian invasion makes teh Med a clean sweep and kicks Russia from its own Med port - hugely important. Plus it draws in Iran - a long term goal. The pieces are coming together quickly now.

NATO has to defend Turkey if hostilities commence with Syria. I'm sure that false flag is being planned right now.

The old prophecy of a world war in a place called Armageddon in northern Israel is almost upon us and I expect to see Chinese troops and Russian troops in Syria very soon.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CodexSinaiticus

Why Syria? Because it is israel's neighbouring country!

It's all so Israel can conquer Syria with ease. They are preparing it
for them.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
this map is a projection from 2008 !

starting to shape-up ?

Turkey is a NATO member by the way.

perhaps Syria forces refugees to Turkey, and Israel occupies Syria ?

Syria and Libya has oil and Libya has an underground water supply !

the infrastructures need replacing .... hence the military destruction.

the Agriculture Cartel has plans for Libyian irrigation farming in the desert.

Libya Water Project

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by foreshadower99
reply to post by CodexSinaiticus

Why Syria? Because it is israel's neighbouring country!

It's all so Israel can conquer Syria with ease. They are preparing it
for them.

OK, I get it, they are neighbors and you may be right. I just find it hard to believe that a country would want a war with a neighbor for land alone or because they are tired of them supplying certain organisations in the region.

Gaining Syria will not solve Israels problems.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Who's gonna be fighting in this world war? By definition a world war is just that...the world at war. There are very few economy's that could sustain prolonged fighting at the moment.

The western European country's populations have no will to fight, the Russians have no money to fight, the Chinese have no interest in fighting as they are poised to be top dog if the rest of the worlds economy's tank.
So who's gonna fight it?

You are assuming that peacetime and wartime economies function under the same rules. The reason that nations typically mobilize into a wartime economy is to avoid the impending pitfalls of screwing up their peacetime economy.

on a side note: please stop using apostrophe-s to pluralize stuff. it's really annoying.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
If this is truly from a source that said Osama was dead 4 hours before it was public, that's some scary stuff that's incoming. I hope it's wrong. Millions would die.

Well someone has got to stop the worlds bully and if Russia and China steps in then you will see millions of americans die and who win or not won't be too important to them.

The CIA/MOSSAD need to be stopped and to be frank i don't care who stops them so long as they are stopped but do keep an eye out for another 9/11 style attack to get you all on side.

Did anyone get to vote on any of these 5 wars the USA is waging against people that are not been dropping bombs on our heads and do you think we should get payback for the US Liberty

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterAndrew
Those regions of the planet need to be cleaned out. It was identified years ago. It was never a road map to peace that was being discussed. If this happens I say about time.
edit on 25-6-2011 by MasterAndrew because: (no reason given)

No offence meant, but i assume such a strong view comes from personal experience of having been to these places?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by jude11

The U.S. led NATO is blowing up universities and private homes in what in reality appears to be a carpet bombing of Tripoli.

They do that so they can get their mates to "help rebuild" Libya. Big money in it.

And when they "rebuild", you can guarantee there will be plenty of cameras included to keep the population "safe" too.

It's just like big pharma deliberately making you sick so you keep buying their products.
edit on 25/6/11 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

Sadly, that has the ring of truth to it.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Why would Turkey want war?
Do they have designs on Syrian oil or land?
Some very deep diplomacy is going on here.......and we get to watch some unknown subtle force call the shot for the entire world.....To see Isreal and turkey back in bed together is quite a shock considering...
Still i fail to see the end game of all this horrific manipulations when we know that there will be untold destruction and deaths because of it.
Whatever the basic reasons for these moves , war will not benefit any of the participants except maybe Isreal.
And of course western banks and corporations.
The west and the east have been unloading a pile of military hardware on all these countries for some decades, I guess its time to destroy a good part of the inventory so we can sell some more....
Nobody in control seems to have any common sense or compassion for humanity.
We have become a commodity to the corporate mindset. like corn or oil just another resource to manage.....

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

The West has two options, one cut spending because their economy is not growing fast enough. Where is that cut gonna come from? Obviously from the defense, but they are not willing to do that, they want to keep their strategic bases, they want to control the trade routes, and control their proxy states which allows to push policies which benefits Western interests.

With cuts these have to go. If they don't cut from defense, they would have to cut from other internal processes which benefits their own population. Now if they cut from internal processes and continue their imperialist policies, that would open hostilities from their own populations, as you can see in Spain and Greece, but if they don't cut from defense nor cut from internal processes then the outcome is a collapse..

There is a third option, the third option is to create a massive war quickly, a huge conflict, this conflict will wipe of all the depth, and the losers will be forced to pay reparation and force them to work and bring the winners' economies back on top.

Look at Libya for example, all their assets are already gone, by the time Libya is finished, destroyed and the rebel puppets are brought to power, everyone will forget about the assets stolen, these assets will vanish, the governments who took the money will give a lame excuse and everyone will believe it because they are the winners of the war, there is no one to challenge their speech.

That's how it works, the winners write the next chapter of history, they get the bounties of war...

May GOD help us.
edit on 26-6-2011 by confreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This is really scary, I've watched as these events have slowly unfolded and now it seems to be all be fitting into place. I was convinced that it was CIA as I watched the Egyptian events take place. If this does turn out to be a large scale war I am a not sure if the US could sustain such an effort in the region, with how everything is going it seems doubtful.

Nice find, star and flag from me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join