It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII in Libya AND Syria in Days? Report.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
If this is truly from a source that said Osama was dead 4 hours before it was public, that's some scary stuff that's incoming. I hope it's wrong. Millions would die.

I sincerely doubt it. There's been all sorts of fearmongering going on since the end of the Cold War..........you really think the Russians would risk losing a few million people over Libya, or even Iran?

Somehow, I get the vibe this guy is part of a psy-op.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
In all honesty, our planet is already f***ed, I know a war wouldn't help but it will sure help fill their pockets. They always find a way to benefit from war.

I hope this does not happen, I really do ...

but on the up side, if this does happen maybe it will be a time when we open our eyes and say enough is a enough.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by David291
In all honesty, our planet is already f***ed, I know a war wouldn't help but it will sure help fill their pockets. They always find a way to benefit from war.

I hope this does not happen, I really do ...

but on the up side, if this does happen maybe it will be a time when we open our eyes and say enough is a enough.

Me either. Having never been able to do anything with my life..............and seeing this kinda stuff; it depresses me to no end.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by confreak

This just reminds me of the NWO and the Illuminati having planned all this crap from before. : /

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This is a quote from the reporter following up on his initial article:

______beforeitsnews/story/751/492/WWIII_in_Libya_AND_Syria_in_Days_-_B4IN_Exclusive.html
Posted by Chris Kitze on June-26-11 12:14

Everybody, this is a highly reliable source who is now semi-retired from the military. His sources are further up the chain, but not all the way at the top. I ignored him when he called me four hours before the Osama killed story hit, but I'm listening this time. His voice was trembling because he knows this is "the big one" that will draw everyone in. China, Russia, etc. It might not be a bad idea to be well stocked on imported items from China (which is most everything in your home). One thing I didn't go into more detail about in the story was that a lot of the active duty are having their doubts about the legitimacy of the CIC and this kind of action without full congressional approval.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Well threaded, sir.. So much for "kinetic action", right? It is on like Donkey Kong..

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
About time. These wars can't be ignored. They've been brewing for decades. A bad economy won't stop it from happening. If it gets to that we'll enter a wartime economy. We have to do what we have to do. That's life. I wish this was a peaceful world too and that bad things only happened in movies. But reality beckons us to the light. There's no choice in the matter.

There comes a time when the men are separated from the boys. This might be that time.

God bless.
edit on 26-6-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Although I agree with the possibility of a war starting, I doubt it will reach to the scale of WWIII. We all know that America has enough firepower to blow the world up about ten million times over, and its sad that they have the need to police anyone who goes against their beliefs. These countries should be left alone and let them figure themselves out. I understand that they're trying to help, but in the end it will end to an imperialism resulting with millions of people under occupation.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

You're right, a bad economy won't stop them from coming, because a bad economy is the best time for a war 8]

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished
reply to post by jude11

Although I agree with the possibility of a war starting, I doubt it will reach to the scale of WWIII. We all know that America has enough firepower to blow the world up about ten million times over, and its sad that they have the need to police anyone who goes against their beliefs. These countries should be left alone and let them figure themselves out. I understand that they're trying to help, but in the end it will end to an imperialism resulting with millions of people under occupation.

I don't love how you gloss over the details (cherry pick) to support your views.

Policing them is one thing, opposing mass human rights violations and terrorism funded by leaders and rogues is another. In case you forgot the UN has a resolution named "Responsiblity to Protect". And they added homosexuality to their humanitarian rights list. It grows by the day. They now have every reason to go into these countries. All they need is the support.

I wish you the best in the coming years. They'll get hard for all of us.
edit on 26-6-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

I would say there are two types of Illuminati, the commercial Illuminati that's trying to head for world domination, and the "enlightened" Illuminati who are standing against the tyranny of their governments and finally realizing that they should not be subject to mental slavery.

Well said though.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The hypocrisy of those attacking Libya and wanting to hit Syria is unreal-what about countries such as Darfur,Zimbabwe and DPRK?
They have been killing their own people for years/decades and we do squat for them.

That alone shows us there is another agenda being followed behind what they tell us is going on in the media IMO.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished
reply to post by jude11

I completely agree with your post except the part of America wanting to help. It might have been that way in the past but it has clearly gone beyond that. The invasions and occupations are now about resources and the NWO agenda.

Carpet bombing of civilians and non-military sites are not about humanitarian aid but rather of fear, force and destruction of infrastructure to cripple Nations and lay the groundwork for years of occupation.

edit on 26-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Interesting read

Foreign Policy Experts Urge House Republicans to Support U.S. Operations in Libya

Not once have I seen the US 'Held Hostage' by the UN.

www.foreignpolicyi.org...
"We should not be allowing ourselves to be held hostage to U.N. Security Council resolutions and irresolute allies."

Getty Images WASHINGTON, D.C. – Forty-one former U.S. government officials and foreign policy experts expressed concern today about news reports that Congress may consider cutting funds for U.S. military involvement in the NATO-led operation against Libyan dictator Muammar al-Qaddafi's regime.

In a letter officially released this morning, the group wrote: "The United States should be leading in this effort, not trailing behind our allies. We should be doing more to help the Libyan opposition, which deserves our support. We should not be allowing ourselves to be held hostage to U.N. Security Council resolutions and irresolute allies."

An Open Letter to House Republicans

It would result in the perpetuation in power of a ruthless dictator who has ordered terrorist attacks on the United States in the past, has pursued nuclear weapons and other weapons of mass destruction, and who can be expected to return to these activities should he survive. To cut off funding for current efforts would, in short, be profoundly contrary to American interests.

Read the rest of the letter here:

www.foreignpolicyi.org...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Who's gonna be fighting in this world war? By definition a world war is just that...the world at war. There are very few economy's that could sustain prolonged fighting at the moment.

Read Ezekiel 37-39 in the King James bible.

www.tribulation.com... Read all this site as you will learn very fast this is all a ruse to set up Israel.

I think personally 9/11 was the pretext to go into A-stan to seize the poppy fields to pay for these groups that are now harassing Libya, Syria, Sudan and formerly Egypt. Iraq had to be taken out for the greater plan to evolve .The Poppy pays for the CIA engineered AQ groups activities and gives the U.S.-NATO an excuse to go where ever they want.

I think all the U.S. and NATO are doing is provoking these Arab nations to attack as the Arabs blame everything on Israel anyway. I think when Russia sees NATO pushing around Syria they will invade Turkey and the U.S. under Obama will make some excuse to not fight them.

Syria and Iran are protected by Russia because they are a cash cow for them. Syria also allowed Russia to set up a new Navy base on its coast. Libya pissed them off but Syria will push them over the edge. Just like Bush did when he sent the largest Armada in NATO history to attack Iran, Russia seen it coming and invaded Georgia on its way south to Iran. Luckily cooler heads prevailed and Bush backed down.

This is the Gog-Magog war in the making. When you see any major moves by NATO or any of these Arab nations it would be advisable to head for the hills. Probably wont be a bad idea to do it now as its coming and soon Wormwood will shake us to our core anyway.

edit on 26-6-2011 by Sky watcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
To all those who are going on about world war three, please dont wish for this. It will be The End. Noone will survive it. Planet Earth will become a new asteriod belt, all that will be left is rubble. That is the grim truth of nuclear war, what is not told to us all. A limited exchange is bad enough but a ful blown nuclear war using today's weapons is the end of Planet Earth. Additionally i would recommend anyone wishing ww3 to warch these films

Threads

The Day After

The above films are graphic in nature and will give some viewers nightmares, you have been warned.

If events do threaten this then go out onto the streets and protest agains the governments of the world. It is our only chance.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

I am relying on the elites realizing this, surely they don't want this, whats the point in starting a war for personnal gain but wiping yourselves out in the process?
If there is going to be a big war started by the elites then it would have to be a very carefully controlled one.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Tell me, how would they know who was going to be in any given building at any given time of day?

Could they,"The US Government, Have CIA operatives on the ground. Feeding this information?
Just a thought. I am sure, their on the ground, The CIA. Doing what they do best, Adding fuel to the fire.
I hope this is all false.
Star and Flag.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Well, seems the Holy Bible is about to be proving correct once again, for the thousandth time. Hope all you guys are prepared to face God if you were to stand before him after you die.

You might want to check and see what the Bible has to say about the after life since it seems to be hitting all its prophecies 100% right on.

P.s. Russian and China are mentioned in the Bible as coming across the great river Euphrates and attacking Israel during the end times... Mail me if you have any questions.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by C21H30O2I
reply to post by jude11

Tell me, how would they know who was going to be in any given building at any given time of day?

Could they,"The US Government, Have CIA operatives on the ground. Feeding this information?
Just a thought. I am sure, their on the ground, The CIA. Doing what they do best, Adding fuel to the fire.
I hope this is all false.
Star and Flag.

I hate CNN but they have confirmed CIA on the ground awhile ago.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join