It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Administration Caught Running False Flag Against Second Amendment

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Good post, I remember hearing something about this months ago, about the FBI running guns for the cartels, or selling the guns to the mexican army, and in turn they were selling the guns to the cartels.. yeah this has been going on for awhile, glad you posted this OP.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I'm watching CNN and they are talking about, is it "time to correct the Constitution?"

They said the 2nd Amendment was a "grammatical mess".

This could definitely be viewed as the press pushing to take our rights away, via changing the Constitution.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com...
globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 26-6-2011 by gentledissident because: follow up

edit on 26-6-2011 by gentledissident because: there's a thread

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
All I can say is load up on guns and bring your friends! Eventually the tide has to turn and I'll be damned if I'm caught without my OWN protection. It is all coming down to not being able to trust anyone but yourself and those you truly know. Shame it has to be this way.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by vlady95

I'm Canadian......yea I know nothing of American amendments but if it involves taking guns away well it's a simple reason.

They plan on militarized control in case of potential terrorists of the home grown variety.

Right now it's easier to get a gun than a job in America. What does that tell jobless people? Do crime, so you can get catch and incarcerated. Those who watch csi know how to cover their tracks.

That's why I love Canada, sure our political system is slowly turning into mini America. But it's Canada, we have 35 million people when America has 364 million. Too many people for me.

Why do people need guns? To kill? Kill what? If your country protects you well enough, why do you need guns? To satisfy your need for bloodshed? You've been raised on it, it's all over your media. On tv violence is ok, but showing tits isn't? it's ok to teach people how to be a serial killer like Dexter, but cannot show affection?

America is bass asswards. Meaning so effing backwards they think they are forwards.

Blame the president yea that always works, he's been a fall guy since he came in office like all presidents.
A fall guy is someone to blame when something goes wrong, you don't actually see the people running the show. Always behind curtains.

Remember all it takes is one nuclear football aka suitcase nuke, in a city and it's lock down for individual rights, for the protection of our freedom. It would be easy to pull this off, so easy it would have been done by now, if the government was as blood thirsty as some people make it seem. When its not, more focused on money at this point then power.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

Yeah, against F-22's my 30-30 may not be much. But I can get helluva good range and accuracy with a .270. So can my son. I think we would be a problem for someone. Even without a scope.

RE: the OP...i see it this way: if it blows wide open, there is hope. If not, then it shows complicity by the GOP. In this case, i don't see any hope.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

would have been pretty simple to have put RFID chips in all the guns and knew where they were every step of the way if that was their intention? problem is that that's never their intention

i think obama should be the one to go top jail

Does Obama get a trial first or do we just jail him?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

or maybe revive detroit lol. on topic the bad guys always have guns as well as drugs and hookers then again so do alot of other people in the "middle" do I hear rift

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Track guns....
LOL

After they change out the barrels, and fireing pins... and file off the serial numbers....
Track them... LMFAO !!!!

Ya.. "Hey Jose... would you mind telling me where you got that AR15 from ??? "
Im sure he would just tell you.... ya...

Two words that dont make sense together.. GOVERNMENT and LOGIC

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

If you don't want to be a Mini-America then don't vote for the Liberal Party ... and most importantly you must keep the monarchy if you want to avoid becoming like the United States. I know alot of Canadians are not too thrilled with the idea of the British monarch being the King/Queen of Canada but it's largely ceremonial and the Governor General (who is a Canadian) is the real head of state anyways. Even if Canada was to become a republic, the president would still be appointed by Parliament much like the Governor General so it would be symbolic at most - all it would be would be changing the titles.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by vlady95

I heard about this on the news and I figured the same thing. How can people actually believe that the batteries simply died

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
What war on the 2nd amendment? As it is, the 2nd ammendment is outdated. Back in the day, when you had riflemen you had an army. Today when you have an AR15 and maybe even machineguns you still lack AT-Weapons, AA-Weapons, an airforce, artillery etc. .

The law should be reformed so that arms can be organised in a militia watchdog that is indipendent of the goverment and gear necessarry to dispose of a tyrannical goverment is accessible for such a militia. But of course that is not going to happen. I suppose by raw numbers an dissatisfied population could still overcome their military, despite their lack in wargear.

And finally, what is the evidence, that the original intent was to paint your mom and pop armsshop as the source of these weapons?
edit on 1-7-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Quite a few tanks, AA guns and artillery are in the hands of private citizens. Even the shells can be acquired through proper lawful channels.

The problem with the big equipment like that isnt the law or the 2nd amendment. It's just cost prohibitive.

There's a family just a few towns over from me who own several tanks and AA vehicles garaged away that only come out for parades and the occasional "hey, watch me shoot this car a mile away" event.

Perfectly legal. Just incredibly expensive.

Even if the second clearly and plainly stated that "arms" was an all inclusive term containing tanks, artillery, bombers, and even nukes the basic expense of owning such things would keep them out of the hands of a large segment of the population.

Which is why the "you want to legalize nukes!" nonsense we hear from many gun-grabbers is a complete fallacy. Whether or not I personally feel it is acceptable for a private individual to own a nuclear device is irrelevant since anyone who could afford to have and house such a device can afford to acquire one through "illegal" channels should they wish to. The idea that every Joe Sixpack will be loading up trailer parks with these weapons is absurd but that's the image the gun-grabbing set would like to ingrain.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I am thankful that this criminal action has been brought into the light. I feel that we need to stop making excuses for these acts (common practice, always happens, so and so did it, etc...). We put our trust in the people that we elect to office. These people have destroyed our faith in their morality. These people need to be held accountable. We are letting these people slide and therefore it continues to snowball. These people work for us. We are paying their salaries so they can kill and steal from us. Surely, I am not the only one who gets so angry from the attitudes of our politicians? Why are we continuing to let this happen?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
i can put a suit on and act like what im saying isnt a lie too dont listen tothe news some timesyou have to give guns to extreamists and you have to under stand that their are spys every where so in short just because they guy has a shinny thing on his chest doesnt mean hes an american its just means hes a soldier in a war thats to old racisum

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
oh yeah we do actualy need more guns in the states foods sucks and so does my weed

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
the government is always just looking for new ways of "population control" -.- this isn't anything new if you think about it, I mean they kept the war in Vietnam going for so long just so they could kill off some of us because they believed there were simply too many people on the planet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join