It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Administration Caught Running False Flag Against Second Amendment

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Umm people this has been buried for months!
I started threads on this topic back in March or April. Now that the hearings are being televised the actual media is covering it. Heck CBS was one of the first msm to cover it. Katie Couric did a story before leaving CBS. We need to wait and see who dies a mysterious death during the course of the investigation!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
If Bush wasn't jailed, no president ever will be.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

Gun enthusiasts like myself have known about this since last fall when forums on other sites lit up after the BATFE started releasing straw purchasing "data" that seemed oddly high, and news stories were conducted that included reporters test firing weapons "seized from Mexico" and "originally sold in US gun stores."

Second amendment groups began digging around and figured out it was hokey. The most likely source for a cartel M-16 rifle is the Mexican Military. It probably walked out of the armory when the soldier carrying it defected to the cartel.

Mexican military weapons have a lower price point for the cartels than buying US guns, smuggling them across the border, and machining the receivers, and converting them to automatic or selective fire.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
holy over reaction batman. this same type of approach is used routinely in the drug arena. believe it or not, the bad guys don't play fair

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This is old news. I guess when you blame the president without any actual proof it gets alot more attention than a factual news story.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by commdogg

Yea thats where I got my info! Lots of shooting enthusiasts in my collection of friends! I agree with you about it being easier to get the full auto's from the Mexican army, it would be a logistics nightmare to get that many semi-autos converted to full auto. I have been given updates by quite a few people who have been following this very closely. It is a shame the average person knows nothing about what is going on,

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Remember how Hillary and the UN are pushing for a Small Arms ban. Do ya think BHO and ATF are moving us in this direction too? Duh uh huh. Maybe we should just give in to this Rockefeller crap. It's gonna happen anyway. Same with man-made global warming. It's just a generation or two away. Oh woe is US.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Its funny how all the politicians scatter when its time to take Accountability and Responsibility. They sure are there to reap the rewards of such a status though. What a joke!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The sad thing is, this really shouldnt be surprising to people if you've been paying attention.

The US Govt has been quietly arming all sorts of violent groups that would make the American people horrified. Its usually involving the same criteria: money, drugs, oil, or land that is directly connected to either one, or both.

If you look at the "royal" political families in this country, most have made their family fortunes on drugs, running guns, insider trading, or other illegal activities.

Hell, even the CIA uses tax payers $ to fund drug and gun distribution, using the profits to fund their black budget projects and keep them off the books.

Considering this, and keeping in mind that the majority of illicit items enter this country through the US/Mexican smuggling channels its easy to see why TPTB will never "close" or "secure" the borders. I think the whole destruction of the constitution premise is just a convenient option opened up by the aforementioned illegal activity the govt is immersed in.

edit on 25-6-2011 by WhiteDevil013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
would have been pretty simple to have put RFID chips in all the guns and knew where they were every step of the way if that was their intention? problem is that that's never their intention

i think obama should be the one to go top jail

RFID has an effective range of 40ft. Did you think you can read those with a satellite?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Most places in the world would simply lable it treason and put someone against a wall. Secure the boarder, no, invade. If it is good enough for Iraq it is good enough for Mexico. In fact why not just make all of North America part of the good old USA from North Pole to South. It might solve a lot of problems.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Keep beating the drums, I say! People keep bringing up “That bad old Bush!” This is now people, and we have them dead to rights. They have been caught and are in total spin mode. But like everything else with this admin, they’re incompetent.

This buffoon that we have in the White House is totally, irrevocably and immeasurably, a complete and total amateur. He has surrounded himself with people who think like him and as far as I am concerned, are enemies of the Constitution.

I gave a oath to defend that document, against all enemies, foreign and domestic. It ain't quite there yet, but I fear it's getting closer.

edit on 25-6-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Scytherius

I have problems with rednecks too, but I feel if that if the bad guys are going to have guns, we should too. I also believe that if guns were outlawed, only outlaws would have guns.

BTW, I've manged to be a positive influence for a few rednecks. I've also had some good times with a few rednecks. Don't go prejudging them.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
When i heard of this prior to now, finding it hushed up for the most part, made it even more concerning. Good to see it's getting more attention, to let us further know of the potential plans ahead...

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
You don't need to be a human lie detector to tell that Holder is full of s***. He's blinking more than Nancy Pelosi trying to sound convincing.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Funny how we are conspiracy "theorists" when evidence of our claims is slowly coming to light or has been the past couple of years. I just find it odd that more evidence has been coming through more than usual. I dont know what it is but I have a funny feeling that this is what the powers that be wants. Or perhaps maybe just maybe someone is actually trying to help shed some light on the situation.

The way things are going now, I wouldnt be surprised if a revolution did start this year or the next. Perfect excuse for marshal law. Not surprised tho.
edit on 26-6-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by vlady95

Even more worrisom is not the idiots in control of this country but the idiots that allow it to continue.Again a good example of "lifer" politicians protecting there own with circus acts pretending to investigate.

"term limits" come to mind.Why is this such an ignored idea or subject ? its a start as long as we can still vote.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join