It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Administration Caught Running False Flag Against Second Amendment

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+74 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Source

Despite the Obama administration’s best efforts to characterize Operation Fast and Furious, a recently revealed ATF program that sought to put U.S.-based firearms into the hands of Mexican drug smugglers, as little more than a ‘screw up’, the most damning evidence strongly indicates that the whole operation was in fact an attempt to launch a false flag assault on the second amendment rights of the American people.

The Obama Administration purposely endangers the well being of it's citizens by giving the ENEMY weapons to hurt the people of America. And all to tarnish the Second Amendment and further defile the Constitution of the U.S. Now instead of upholding the Constitution, our presidents are making war with it and our people (who they claim to "protect"). If this does not convince people of the dangers of keeping the border uncontrolled I don't know what will. Obama made it clear that he does not plan to protect the people close to the border but rather let them be attacked and help them be attacked!

FLAG TO LET THE AMERICAN PEOPLE KNOW OF THIS ATROCITY
edit on 24-6-2011 by vlady95 because: (no reason given)

Mod Note : Posting Work Written by others Please Review This Link

edit on 29-6-2011 by xpert11 because: Mod note , add external source tags

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
This must be part of Obamas working "under the radar" to take away our second amendment rights that our fore-fathers worked and fought so hard for, with blood, sweat, and tears.

And now some CLOWN administration in 2011 wants to come in and take away that freedom from us.

Dont be CONNED by CLOWNS and their CLOWN plan here folks.
edit on 24-6-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
would have been pretty simple to have put RFID chips in all the guns and knew where they were every step of the way if that was their intention? problem is that that's never their intention

i think obama should be the one to go top jail

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by vlady95

I am at a loss for words to describe how ANGRY I am right now. Did our government really equip enemy combatants with weapons, and then blame our right to own and bear arms for the death of a border patrol agent to have an excuse to erode more of our constitutional rights? So far, all signs point to yes. I need to do some more research into this before I totally flip my lid, but if this is true, all of the men involved in this need to by tried for treason. If found guilty, I'll be the first one volunteering for the firing squad! How many of you soldiers out there that have sworn an oath to defend the constitution will keep your word? Soldiers, remember you swore that BEFORE you swore to obey the orders of the President. Inaction can be defined as complicity in a court of law. Will you stand aside and let this CRIME happen?
edit on 24-6-2011 by Jesus because: (he wanted to correct my punctuation)

edit on 24-6-2011 by Q:1984A:1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by vlady95

I've known of this for a while now. I wonder when it will hit the MSM and really allow the public to know what's happening? Sometimes I feel like I'm just bashing my head agaiinst a wall when I tell my friends and family about this stuff.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Yeah I remember seeing the video from CBS about the ATF agent whos partner ended up getting killed by a "Fast and Furious" Gun...

He came clean on the news, I remember showing it to my mother after I saw it... Never did I think the story would keep on going...You know how it is with LSM(lame stream media)... Cover it once and never spoken about again...

Hopefully people will realize we are not the perfect country everyone believes for some reason... We are out to kill people and make money...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Good catch, OP
I find it interesting that the date Holder was being questioned about all of this was 2 days after the OBL debacle...
while we were all so busy with THAT issue, Holder is quietly saying "duh, uh, well, uh..."
Our 2nd Amendment rights are not up for debate. This sort of ridiculousness needs to be shown for what it is far and wide: this govt wants the general public disarmed.

S&F
edit on 24-6-2011 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
It really burns my butt like a 3 foot flame that when something sooo boneheaded as this gets found out. Everybody involved automatically either suffers from amnesia or points the blame to somebody else. The culprits KNOW who authorized this sham of entraptment!!!! If nobody blew the whistle on this operation the American citizens would be like, "oh my! the mexicans are coming the mexicans are coming!"
It pains me to believe that there are that many people in our gov't that are soo crooked and blind, to see that if they take away the rights of the citizens they take away their own rights... take that back, they are above the law or they think they are.
Only one man I know of in congress that would at least call a spade a spade ( not a racial slur)and is accountable for his actions and is proud to defend our constitution....Care to take a guess?

These men should be tried for murder of that border patrolman, entraptment, endangering the lives of American citizens and last but not least, TREASON!!!!!
edit on 25-6-2011 by agentblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
This should put to rest all the "o-bots" who continually called us paranoid:"Silly gun folks: Obama (and the dems) are NOT after your guns".They only want "reasonable restrictions" and to get them they'll kill a few people ( it is a worthy cause after all). He's Not MY president.
Wait for it...
(isn't this somehow Bushes fault?)
edit on 25-6-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-6-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
reply to post by vlady95

I wonder when it will hit the MSM and really allow the public to know what's happening? :

The clip is from CNN...does not get much more Main-Stream than that...
2nd

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
We've been arming other nations and rebel groups for years now, it amuses me that this would surprise anyone. Not saying it isn't ridiculous, obviously it is, but come on, this is common place. We are an arms dealer.

Anyways, yeah, they are definitely coming for your guns. Glad they got caught. I wish I had lived in the era where men settled their differences with two fists.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
when will people ever open their eyes to the real evil that plagues us all

the us government creates the "Crisis" to usurp more power over us.

fast and furious and gunwalker were a means to an end to take more rights away from us.

the people the law abiding people of this country didnt do crap but we sure are going to have to pay for it.

like always.

next time you hear someone say they are for a smaller more limited form of government pay head they know what they are talking about its means less people abusing the people and less people doing the abusing.

we need accountability in this country and hold the people accountable for those actions and it isnt me or you

its obama and the holders of the so called "justice" system of this country.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Another member started this thread on the topic a few days ago, and it was largely overlooked. It's a letter from Arizona's governor expressing outrage at the operation and summarizing the consequences of it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 25-6-2011 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by vlady95

the most damning evidence strongly indicates that the whole operation was in fact an attempt to launch a false flag assault on the second amendment rights of the American people.

I agree that Operation Fast and Furious should be viewed as a criminal act by many government officials who should be prosecuted. Overall, it seems to be downplayed in the media.

I'm just not understanding how it is a "false flag assault on the second amendment rights." Sorry if I'm slow this evening, I just don't get that part of this discussion. Can someone explain for my feeble brain, please?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by vlady95

the most damning evidence strongly indicates that the whole operation was in fact an attempt to launch a false flag assault on the second amendment rights of the American people.

I agree that Operation Fast and Furious should be viewed as a criminal act by many government officials who should be prosecuted. Overall, it seems to be downplayed in the media.

I'm just not understanding how it is a "false flag assault on the second amendment rights." Sorry if I'm slow this evening, I just don't get that part of this discussion. Can someone explain for my feeble brain, please?

Before this story of "project gunrunner" or "fast and furious" broke, the extra wide paint brush was being used to place the blame on US owned and operated gun stores. They wanted us to believe that all of these expensive and well regulated class III weapons were coming from mom and pop gun shops. This notion was set to pave the way for strict restrictions if not bans on "black rifles".

The media was all over the story and the local gun shops back then. Fortunately, this story broke.

There is no way that ATF Chief Melson is solely responsible for this fiasco. Holder knew and Obama most certainly knew what was going on too.

Melson now want to testify before congress to set the story straight. However, he needs permission from Holder's DOJ just to testify in the investigation hearings. Amazing!! I doubt that Holder will grant it.

Kenneth E. Melson, who has run the bureau for two years, is reportedly eager to testify to Congress about the extent of his and other officials' involvement in the operation, code-named Fast and Furious.

Melson does not want to be "the fall guy" for the program, under which ATF agents allowed straw purchasers to acquire more than 1,700 AK-47s and other high-powered rifles from Arizona gun dealers, the sources said. The idea was to track the guns to drug cartel leaders. But that goal proved elusive, and the guns turned up at shootings in Mexico, as well as at the slaying in Arizona of a U.S. Border Patrol agent in December.

Melson has an open invitation to appear on Capitol Hill. So far, he has not been given Justice Department approval to appear before Congress.

www.latimes.com...

Wonder how many heads could roll if this investigation breaks wide open. If I were Melson I would be very nervous when you consider who the other players are in this game. He's a turd in a punch bowl and he is under control of a power hungry DOJ and its chief henchman, Holder.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Not surprised as the "Under the radar" comment holds alot of sway with me.
Thanks Obama!!!
Not only has your Admin provided guns to criminals, those guns are now killing people and border agents and provides are great path for the slow erosion of the 2nd.
Obama needs to be bounced out of office next year. Maybe he can go build houses with Carter.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
This isn't just Obama
Bush threw Campious and Ramon in jail for defending the border..
and built a tiny border fense with illegal immigrant labour (that a girl can jump)
and the next president will carry on the same

The batf lied to the very same congreess the Calderone addressed to a standing ovation regarding the need to shut down american gun sales...
oneoldvet.com...
Of course it was shown that these weapons were full auto and didn't come from gun shows as was claimed:
Filipe had bipertisan applause for these spurious statements
www.monstersandcritics.com...

of course now we know for certain that the guns came from the BATF and the like...
and they send drugs north...
as in ollie north
haha
look! it makes its own sauce!

theres yer false flag

edit on 25-6-2011 by Danbones because: linky linky

edit on 25-6-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

ps
let me elucidate:FALSE FLAG
the american government creates a situation that leads to the killing of americans to justify taking away the rights of americans..
it ain't like they haven't done it before

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
This stuff has been going on for years, we shouldnt act surprised.
If we're not directly giving them weapons we're giving them money to buy weapons,
hell it's insane enough doing that, but do you realize we actually are in a position that we've allowed to be given or sold most of our country away in debt or as collateral?
There NEEDS to be a false flag (from an agenda implementing view) to make things 'happen' to advance the process.
Restrictions are in place, screeners are in place, the leo's have been paramilitaried, laws are in place to be acted upon, (directive 51 still valid and waiting to be used).
Something.... oh yes something will happen to send it to the next level, it's just staying vigilant and watchful that will give you the few days or hours needed to get the hell out of its way.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

Wonder how many heads could roll if this investigation breaks wide open.

Think France, 1793.

There is a war against this nation. The U.S. government swore an oath to protect the Constitution against enemies, foreign and domestic. There is a perceived threat against national defense from enemies foreign: the Middle East; our government is "protecting the Constitution".

There is also a perceived threat from enemies domestic: armed citizens. But the problem, to them, is that we are misguided, brainwashed, and and can't think for ourselves. We look at the Constitution as the "fixit" for our problems. So they aren't going after the people, they're going after the root of the problem. Get rid of the Constitution, and the problem of armed citizenry will go away.

Invest in precious lead. In your favorite caliber. And be a problem for them.

/TOA
edit on 25-6-2011 by The Old American because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-6-2011 by The Old American because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by vlady95

It's simple. The current administration has been blaming Drug War violence on the availability of American guns in an attempt to justify restricting our citizens' gun ownership rights. What they conveniently fail to mention is that it was THEY who ran the guns into Mexico, Their secret of whodunit got exposed when the Border Patrol Agent in question got killed.

What they also fail to do is end the War on Drugs which directly causes the Drug War.

edit on 25-6-2011 by Masinger because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join