It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York state just passed same sex marriage bill

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Originally posted by Jrocbaby

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
It is all part of the Illumanit-antichrist plan to make homosexuality acceptable, when it is in fact a mental disease. What they don't tell you is that 80% of homosexuals are born in families where there was some sort of abuse and these are products of abuse and not nature.

This is what you are saying

"they are mentally less capable than me, because they are not like me"

And your "abuse" logic is laughable, 80% of all statistics are made up on spot.

Being gay is just as natural as being straight, the fact that people are gay at all means it is natural... You can keep telling yourself whatever crap that makes you think it is unnatural, but if you find 2 men together somewhere, that means it is natural...

Not to mention animals are gay, ive watched male cats hump other male cats

I have seen a black widow spider kill and eat another one. I have seen animals eat crap. Should humans eat crap and kill as well, just because animals do it?

Your argument is void and off topic. stop derailing. and humans have eaten crap before in the history of people, so yes that would make it natural. im not saying it is right in anyway, but it happens making it natural.if you honestly think you are right in your head, then i honestly do not know what happened to you when you were a little boy, but it must of been hard to live with
edit on 25-6-2011 by Jrocbaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
reply to post by Jrocbaby

Sorry but homosexuality is not natural. You can try spin it anyway you like but the truth is the truth.

Animals with homosexual tendencies does not make it natural. Animals do plenty of unnatural things like rape, murder and disembowel other animals.
edit on 25/6/2011 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

Umm, guess what? Rape,murder, and disembowelment is natural, BECAUSE IT HAPPENS. HOW BLOCK HEADED ARE YOU??!

Am I arguing with children here or are you guys just trolling me?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Nature - Wiki

Nature, in the broadest sense, is equivalent to the natural world, physical world, or material world. "Nature" refers to the phenomena of the physical world, and also to life in general. It ranges in scale from the subatomic to the cosmic.

Phenomena of the physical world = things that happen in the world, and if there is a specific group of people that have sex with the same sex, that makes it natural

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

You are looking at one definition of "natural" and confusing it with with what is good and productive behaviour for humans to take part in.

Homosexuality does not promote growth or development in human nature; it goes against the design and laws of what's productive. That is why it is unnatural.
edit on 25/6/2011 by Dark Ghost because: spelling

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

You are looking at one definition of "natural" and confusing it with with what is good and productive behaviour for humans to take part in.

Is everything yo do "good and productive" or do you sometimes just do stuff for fun?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Tell me since you are having a god complex, what is "good and productive" oh powerful one? Who the hell are you to tell other human beings what is good or bad? If anything your posts revealed how ignorant you are, and I really have no desire to continue this conversation with such a caveman.

You are the one spinning the facts here. Fact= humans have had sex with the same sex forever, because of the need for sex, and because some people just like it. For you to tell them they are wrong, is the same thing hitler tried to do, backed by propaganda/lies, just like your argument.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Really? who said so? Jesus? Yahya? aliens? The bible? Obama? Did mother nature said homosexuality is unnatural?
edit on 25-6-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

If you are too afraid to have a mature discussion on the subject then leave. You don't need a "god complex" to know that certain behaviours are beneficial for human beings and certain behaviours are destructive.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Common sense. But I hear it died a long time ago...

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I tried having a mature discussion with you, you are the one that says"everyone knows that being gay is wrong, duhh"

How can I have a mature discussion with you when that is your only argument, im guessing your 15, and if your actually an adult then you have my pity friend, life must be so confusing for you.

When I was 13 I would of agreed with you, mainly because everyone around me thought it was so gross and icky. Then I matured and realized people can do whatever satisfies them and it does not effect me or my life in the least bit. What I am wondering is how you can still have that high school mentality?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I am so tired of the gay agenda being pressed into my face at every turn. Headline on Yahoo this morning "openly gay in hollywood". Surprise Surprise everyone Boy George is Gay and so is Doogie Howser and some Kid from New Kids on the Block. Never saw that one coming

Who Cares!!!!

Regarding New York... I would like to see a poll of those folks who actually live outside of the NYC metro area on this subject. Its a big state and I can tell you that a couple of my friends up in Oswego are outraged at this. A well rounded poll of more than 500 people from all around the state would be nice.

You want a legal union and benefits? I can accept that. I draw the line at the redefinition of marriage just because some bitter and angry celebrities are the squeaky wheels being used to force an agenda on an entire nation one at a time.

Even worse is our president who is pandering to the gay base just to hunt for votes and campaign money. Yeah!!! He is using them just like he used the gullible folks who believed him in 2008. They've been pounding the snot out of this issue in New York for years. Pound it long enough and the people will weaken. Same tactic used in Hollywood and in our daily TV programming over the years.

That gives me a new idea. Let's make Gullible a new protected class with a new set of rights.

Anyhoo, now I know why Obama and Holder abandoned DOMA and ignored the law. Gotta expand the base. Suckers!!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I'm so tired of the anti-gay agenda being pushed by the Christian religion which represents the majority of the country.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I tried having a mature discussion with you, you are the one that says"everyone knows that being gay is wrong, duhh"

How can I have a mature discussion with you when that is your only argument, im guessing your 15, and if your actually an adult then you have my pity friend, life must be so confusing for you.

So people that disagree with you on issues you feel strongly about are children or misguided adults? It's people with mindsets like yours that is wrong with the world.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Great, gays can now marry and fight like hell all the time like us ordinary folks.

The New York legislature should go a step further and legalize the right of my neighbor to marry his pooch.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

reply to post by jibeho

I'm so tired of the anti-gay agenda being pushed by the Christian religion which represents the majority of the country.

I'm not anti gay! I am anti gay agenda. I am against the spoon feeding of this agenda down the throat of the nation by an Entertainment industry that is disproportionally gay as compared to other lower profile and far less influential industries. Above all, I believe that "Marriage" is a natural union between a man and a woman. The same belief that my Great grandparents had and my grandparents and my parents etc etc.

Hollywood has a captive audience on all fronts from daily TV, to movies and music. I'm tired of it and I don't care if George michael is gay I never did. It was rather obvious when he was spotlighted on stage in his Wham! years.

I am growing weary of the direction that our nation is taking all at the hands of those "elites" who live in Hollywood, San Francisco and the NYC metro area. (Let me add Chicago too because of Obama)
Surprise! There is actually an entire nation that exists between the coasts.

I don't care who's gay. Period. I do not care for the fringe radical right on this issue either. Again, I'm somewhere in the middle. I'm just tired of the constant Gay headlining. Hey, did you know Ricky Martin is also gay. Wow! There's another shocker.
edit on 25-6-2011 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
You guys really are somethin else.

This is the exact reason I avoid these threads, people seem to be in opposite-world.

Instead of being happy for your fellow human beings, you have one of three arguments that are pathetic

1. Its unnatural
A. Wrong, It happens every single day, making it natural. If there were no gay people, and you said having sex with the same sex is wrong, then I would agree with you.
2. Well lets make it so I can marry my dog now, whats next?
A. What a cruel inhumane thought, and savage. To compare a human to a dog, because they made it possible for a group of people to express his love with who they want, just like you can, means inequality, which is the opposite of what is right, MAKING YOU WRONG FOR HATRED TOWARDS A SPECIFIC GROUP OF PEOPLE FOR DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO YOU!
3. It is not productive/does not create more children.
A. I don't know if you noticed or not, but straight couples KILL their children because they do not want them at all, so they go to a building specifically for sucking babies out of your stomach and killing them. Don't you even dare compare how unproductive gay people are to humanity, not to mention they have jobs just like you do and contribute to humanity just like you do.

Please clarify anything I might of missed, because that is about all the anti-gay agenda has to offer.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

reply to post by jibeho

I'm not anti gay! I am anti gay agenda. I am against the spoon feeding of this agenda down the throat of the nation by an Entertainment industry that is disproportionally gay as compared to other lower profile and far less influential industries. Above all, I believe that "Marriage" is a natural union between a man and a woman. The same belief that my Great grandparents had and my grandparents and my parents etc etc.

Hollywood has a captive audience on all fronts from daily TV, to movies and music. I'm tired of it and I don't care if George michael is gay I never did. It was rather obvious when he was spotlighted on stage in his Wham! years.

I am growing weary of the direction that our nation is taking all at the hands of those "elites" who live in Hollywood, San Francisco and the NYC metro area. (Let me add Chicago too because of Obama)

I don't care who's gay. Period. I do not care for the fringe radical right on this issue either. Again, I'm somewhere in the middle. I'm just tired of the constant Gay headlining. Hey, did you know Ricky Martin is also gay. Wow! There's another shocker.

They would not be here if the majority of this country was not christians and was spoon fed their beliefs by other people.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I Love NY... ...sometimes

I'm glad NYS finally stopped discriminating against homosexuals, but everything else in this state is still way too far out of line.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by origamiandurbanism

Originally posted by CobraCommander

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Have to applaud after all there's nothing wrong with gay marriage as long as both parties are consenting adults

Maybe now they will make it legal for me to marry my sister.

And then all your dreams will finally come true!
Just kidding!

Seriously, how is a gay person marrying another gay person affecting your life? It isn't and I don't know how many times I've read on various message boards and on talk radio - "Soon they'll be passing laws to marry siblings, kids, animals, etc." Do you realize how offensive that is to a gay person? I'm sure you don't care but I'm guessing a gay person would find it pretty offensive!

I can't wait for the day when all 50 states legalize this so we can move forward. It's not something our country should even be debating at this point, it's ridiculous.

Yeah, i don't understand the argument 'if you let gays marry next it will be incest and animals".

How is allowing me and my partner full and equal rights under the law anything like incest or bestiality?

It's insulting.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

reply to post by jibeho

WTH is the 'gay agenda'???

I must not be getting the gay newsletter!

I want equal rights..not special rights..and i can't believe in 2011 we are still having a conversation about rights..

edit on 25-6-2011 by Stovokor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join