It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York state just passed same sex marriage bill

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Senator Stephen M. Saland, a Poughkeepsie Republican, became the critical 32nd vote, telling his colleagues in an emotional address that he believed the issue came down to a question of equality.

www.nytimes.com...

I know Steve personally. Me and him gonna have a chat come Monday, lol.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterAndrew

Better than Sadam and Eve

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
This is not about Equality; it's about Division!

One more win for the Elite...
edit on 25/6/2011 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Good thing for the provision that churches don't have to do so by law. Let the damned damn themselves and not drag other down with them.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Its the jews that talg you Gojim into such garbage.
Then they sit together in their synagoges and laugh at you because you are so stupid to marry men.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
It is all part of the Illumanit-antichrist plan to make homosexuality acceptable, when it is in fact a mental disease. What they don't tell you is that 80% of homosexuals are born in families where there was some sort of abuse and these are products of abuse and not nature.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I never really understood why same-sex couples couldn't legally marry. It seems stupid to me that they can't. I wish someone could shed some light on this matter for me.
edit on 25-6-2011 by arbitrarygeneraiist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CobraCommander

Originally posted by origamiandurbanism

Originally posted by CobraCommander

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Have to applaud after all there's nothing wrong with gay marriage as long as both parties are consenting adults

Maybe now they will make it legal for me to marry my sister.

And then all your dreams will finally come true!
Just kidding!

Seriously, how is a gay person marrying another gay person affecting your life? It isn't and I don't know how many times I've read on various message boards and on talk radio - "Soon they'll be passing laws to marry siblings, kids, animals, etc." Do you realize how offensive that is to a gay person? I'm sure you don't care but I'm guessing a gay person would find it pretty offensive!

I can't wait for the day when all 50 states legalize this so we can move forward. It's not something our country should even be debating at this point, it's ridiculous.

I was being facetious, but really, any reason we could have to validate gay marriage, we could also apply to incest. And if you say otherwise, you are being offensive to people who practice familial love behind closed doors.

I just find it hard to believe that there are still people in this world and country that still think that way.

Sad really, pathetic in ways.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Is it just me or is it that a majority of the people using the same-sex marriage card are white caucasian?
Is it really going to be a good thing or will it cause a further decline in the projected birth-rate of white folk??
Or is this talk too taboo for ATS?

An another note:

I've spoken to Asian and African lads I know about this subject and this is what I got back.
Men marrying other men is pathetic, bizarre and backwards.

Why choose another man to be with when women are how the human races have been surviving all these years...

Yep the elites are going to be chuckling and jerking each other off on this one:
'Look the idiots are actually liking and enjoying the divide and conquer trick we keep pulling'

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
It is all part of the Illumanit-antichrist plan to make homosexuality acceptable, when it is in fact a mental disease. What they don't tell you is that 80% of homosexuals are born in families where there was some sort of abuse and these are products of abuse and not nature.

This is what you are saying

"they are mentally less capable than me, because they are not like me"

And your "abuse" logic is laughable, 80% of all statistics are made up on spot.

Being gay is just as natural as being straight, the fact that people are gay at all means it is natural... You can keep telling yourself whatever crap that makes you think it is unnatural, but if you find 2 men together somewhere, that means it is natural...

Not to mention animals are gay, ive watched male cats hump other male cats

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Jrocbaby

Sorry but homosexuality is not natural. You can try spin it anyway you like but the truth is the truth. The Elite would be laughing their heads off at this decision the same way they laughed their heads off when they supported the Feminist movement - another Divide and Conquer movement.

ETA: Animals with homosexual tendencies does not make it natural. Animals do plenty of unnatural things like rape, murder and disembowel other animals. Shall we replicate this behaviour too?

ETA2: Unnatural as in what's not good for a healthy and productive human society. Not what simply "happens" in nature.
edit on 25/6/2011 by Dark Ghost because: eta

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider
Is it just me or is it that a majority of the people using the same-sex marriage card are white caucasian?
Is it really going to be a good thing or will it cause a further decline in the projected birth-rate of white folk??
Or is this talk too taboo for ATS?

An another note:

I've spoken to Asian and African lads I know about this subject and this is what I got back.
Men marrying other men is pathetic, bizarre and backwards.

Why choose another man to be with when women are how the human races have been surviving all these years...

Yep the elites are going to be chuckling and jerking each other off on this one:
'Look the idiots are actually liking and enjoying the divide and conquer trick we keep pulling'

What is dividing people is people like you saying EQUAL RIGHTS, BUT NOT FOR GAY PEOPLE.

Don't even pretend like if gay marriage is legal the species will die, people have been gay since the cavemen days and we still survived. Not to mention the millions of children that have been aborted by STRAIGHT COUPLES, i think its 50,000,000 or so? And all the unwanted children from straight couples. Not to mention we have 7billion humans on this planet, if every single american went gay right now, the species would still live on without a problem

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
So, is NY going to pass same sex marriage bill for gay animals, too?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jrocbaby

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

This is what you are saying

"they are mentally less capable than me, because they are not like me"

And your "abuse" logic is laughable, 80% of all statistics are made up on spot.

Being gay is just as natural as being straight, the fact that people are gay at all means it is natural... You can keep telling yourself whatever crap that makes you think it is unnatural, but if you find 2 men together somewhere, that means it is natural...

Not to mention animals are gay, ive watched male cats hump other male cats

I have seen a black widow spider kill and eat another one. I have seen animals eat crap. Should humans eat crap and kill as well, just because animals do it?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
reply to post by Jrocbaby

Sorry but homosexuality is not natural. You can try spin it anyway you like but the truth is the truth. The Elite would be laughing their heads off at this decision the same way they laughed their heads off when they supported the Feminist movement - another Divide and Conquer movement.
edit on 25/6/2011 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

umm, yea the truth is the truth..... men having sex with other men happens in nature, you are the one spinning it to the elites global plan to rule the world. You are the crazy one here, and your style of thinking is a huge problem for this country

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join