It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel at My Nephews Funeral? *Photo*

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Hi again ATS..

Here is another of my photos . Would love to hear your comments. Do you think its just a light artifact or could it be an angel?

The photo was taken when my nephew passed. His passing came as a surprise to us all , as he was killed in a head on collision.

Several things happened the day of my nephews funeral which gave us comfort somewhat. A little cat even came up and interrupted the funeral , it ran around playfully, then lay down by the casket, and messed with us. Nephew always loved cats....
I believe these were but a few little things that God sent our way to show us that my loved one was STILL with us.
Thoughts anyone?

May he rest in peace.

Here is the photo:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/99669ed43580.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
It looks edited. I'm not saying it is or that you are a fraud, just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
what ever it is, is producing a pretty pure white light there. I for one believe that it could be an angel or entity of some sort in the photo. Most certainly I believe in the paranormal for my own good reasons. Nice pic.

so sorry for your loss also.
edit on 21/6/11 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by josh2009s

This was taken back in 2002. Forgot to mention that.
I appreciate your opinion... but I do assure you this hasn't been edited. I would never perpetrate a hoax.,
I don't want to leave here lol.. I love learning and asking for help especially!

edit on 21-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: Date corrected!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
what ever it is, is producing a pretty pure white light there. I for one believe that it could be an angel or entity of some sort in the photo. Most certainly I believe in the paranormal for my own good reasons. Nice pic.

so sorry for your loss also.
edit on 21/6/11 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

Yes it does seem so pure... like emitting energy maybe?

Thank you very much. We do miss him terribly.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Hmm, well, Im not sure as to what it is, but I like to rule out normal before moving onto paranormal. Were there many bugs around? I know sometimes bugs can pass in front of the lens quickly, and create a streak of "light" that doesn't look remotely bug like. But I'm in no way sure, thats just a thought

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Doesn't look like an artifact. And it doesn't look like it's emitting light.

It looks like a strap or something of the sort, hanging over the camera with the flash bouncing off it. I would be surprised if there were any other explanation.

Sorry bout your nephew, I'm sure he's probably in a better place, but I highly doubt this photo is that of an angel.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
It's definitely paranormal, not flashburn or such. Not sure if it's an angel, though.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by chancemusky

No bugs were around..
No strap on camera either.

I agree too , that we should look first to the logical

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

No hard feelings, just an observation.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

Thank you Lighterside.
Appreciate that... yes he is...

To me, it kinda looks like its somewhat emitting an energy. I could be wrong ...maybe if you adjust or lighten your screen you could see what I see? ...

Then again it may just be me.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Hehe, I happen to be a Web Designer (graphics n stuff), so I can assure you I have an excellent display

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Wow! great photo!
I do believe thats an angel! I don't know why anyone would suggest you've edited that- but then again, thats what you get from narrow minded people here at ATS.

So sorry for your loss, my condolences for you and your family.

peace from Australia x

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Well, that was the first thing that popped into my head haha. Since im not exactly experienced in photography, I'd just let the people who are give an opinion haha.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
It's definitely paranormal, not flashburn or such. Not sure if it's an angel, though.

Hi Pikypiky
Thanks for the reply. It's definitely not normal ..would that make it para?

Not sure what it is either but it sure seems like it could be.. after adding all of the other things up from the cat.. .to some other things documented... I'd have to refer to the other... but then the coincidence of this anomaly on the photo.. I'd like to think so.

Tis why I threw it out there for all of ATS!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lighterside

Hehe, I happen to be a Web Designer (graphics n stuff), so I can assure you I have an excellent display

okidoki ...lol and your eyesight is probably better than mine too .

Thanks for your replies.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
That picture has such wonderful light and energy. It feels like heaven touching earth. Thank you for sharing this.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by drsamuelfrancis
Wow! great photo!
I do believe thats an angel! I don't know why anyone would suggest you've edited that- but then again, thats what you get from narrow minded people here at ATS.

So sorry for your loss, my condolences for you and your family.

peace from Australia x

(((Hugs))) my Aussie mate...
Thank you very much..

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
That picture has such wonderful light and energy. It feels like heaven touching earth. Thank you for sharing this.

((((Hugs)))) Unity!.
Now I'm in my huggy mood lol
Thank you...
...and you're welcome.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing and sorry for your loss. That is a very bright... possible reflection? A family member of mine tested my camera a while ago, catching an orb. We debunked it because of a camera reflection from a light source. Though, I'm not sure with you image, either it be bright reflection, camera issue, etc,...or even energy, your nephew's energy was around comforting his family and friends, seen or not. Interesting the activity of the cat, as if it was saying goodbye, possibly even felt him there which attracted the feline.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join