It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Angel at My Nephews Funeral? *Photo*

page: 2
15
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by josh2009s
reply to post by SeekerLou
 


No hard feelings, just an observation.


None whatsoever... I understand and value your thoughts...

even giving you a star
to show no hard feelings




posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
Thanks for sharing and sorry for your loss. That is a very bright... possible reflection? A family member of mine tested my camera a while ago, catching an orb. We debunked it because of a camera reflection from a light source. Though, I'm not sure with you image, either it be bright reflection, camera issue, etc,...or even energy, your nephew's energy was around comforting his family and friends, seen or not. Interesting the activity of the cat, as if it was saying goodbye, possibly even felt him there which attracted the feline.

Thank you dreaming...
Nothing was in the way. Sis wanted pictures of the flowers and this showed up. All of the other photos were clear/clean. This makes me lean toward it being ''energy'' of some sort. Yes we kinda felt the same way about the kitten...That cat was such a Godsend...The moment it showed up , a peace came over us. I wish I could explain how we felt. All I can say is we felt such a powerful presence with us ...that peace that passes all understanding.
Sorry I 'm not so eloquent of speech...but I think you can understand what I'm meaning.
edit on 21-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: spelling correction



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
If I had to say it was an angel, which it could be, as who am I to doubt anything.... I can see some sort of recognition if that is what it truely is.

Top left part of the picture..
- I see what could be hair.
- Beneath the hair, I can see what could be a robe or gown.

Its as if it's moving from right to left, just missing the head and catching just past the shoulders all the way to the end of the gown that seems to flow around as the base of a robe would. The streak that flows past the base of the gown I cant put a lable to. ...unless it belongs to the belt that may be wrapped around the robe.

Hey.. It could happen!



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn
If I had to say it was an angel, which it could be, as who am I to doubt anything.... I can see some sort of recognition if that is what it truely is.

Top left part of the picture..
- I see what could be hair.
- Beneath the hair, I can see what could be a robe or gown.

Its as if it's moving from right to left, just missing the head and catching just past the shoulders all the way to the end of the gown that seems to flow around as the base of a robe would. The streak that flows past the base of the gown I cant put a lable to. ...unless it belongs to the belt that may be wrapped around the robe.

Hey.. It could happen!




Glad you made mention of that. I thought along those same lines lol
so did some of my other family members...

I agree it could! With God all things are possible.



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
"Interesting the activity of the cat, as if it was saying goodbye, possibly even felt him there which attracted the feline. "

Thats a thought, as cats are generally believed to have more sensitivity of psychic or energy matters.
Not saying thats it, as I really have no strong evidence for any side haha



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou
 


If you look really closely, you notice how the "hair" seems like the frayed ends of, well.... hair, unlike anywhere else on the white glow. Everything else seems to be smooth or curvey, but no frayed tips. That's what gave me the thought that it could be hair. No where else in the image do you get the hair tips look. The belt did seem kinda questionable at first, but looking at it again, it does seem like it could be wrapped around the waist and hang long past the base of the robe. It seems proportionate to what a frail human might look like if they were floating through the air, flying past the camera durring a quick snap.



added:

If I were not at work, I could at least sketch out what I see, more definable. This could very easily work as a real picture if you applied realistic features within the glow.
edit on 21-6-2011 by theRhenn because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by chancemusky
"Interesting the activity of the cat, as if it was saying goodbye, possibly even felt him there which attracted the feline. "

Thats a thought, as cats are generally believed to have more sensitivity of psychic or energy matters.
Not saying thats it, as I really have no strong evidence for any side haha


Yeah... funny you should mention... Just heard over the radio the other day about a study they did with the dogs vs cats to see which were more psychic. The animals were tested with humans, to see if they could pick out the ones that would feed them. The dogs faired well, but the cats went DIRECTLY to the ones that would feed them whereas it took the dogs a little longer.

Thanks for your replies!



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou
 


wow, thats pretty neat! Do you have a link to the study or anything? (not asking for evidence of the story, just interested in it X)



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn
reply to post by SeekerLou
 


If you look really closely, you notice how the "hair" seems like the frayed ends of, well.... hair, unlike anywhere else on the white glow. Everything else seems to be smooth or curvey, but no frayed tips. That's what gave me the thought that it could be hair. No where else in the image do you get the hair tips look. The belt did seem kinda questionable at first, but looking at it again, it does seem like it could be wrapped around the waist and hang long past the base of the robe. It seems proportionate to what a frail human might look like if they were floating through the air, flying past the camera durring a quick snap.

added:

If I were not at work, I could at least sketch out what I see, more definable. This could very easily work as a real picture if you applied realistic features within the glow.
edit on 21-6-2011 by theRhenn because: (no reason given)


Thanks for your replies Rhenn! and for your time and trouble...I'd be very interested in knowing what you actually see..
Wish I could stay up all night but ooooh no I already have lol.

Really need to get some sleep here. So I will say goodnight for now and hopefully Lord willing , see ya tomorrow! it's almost 3AM ...ackkk..

'night everyone. lol or should I say g'day?



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Hi ... Thanks for sharing ..

Although i cant form an opinion on your photo ... I absolutely believe in angels ..

I have many videos about angels, on my PC ... But this one here, is probably the most convincing (or at least touching) i have seen ..

If you are on the fence about angels .. or already believe .. watch this 6 minute video about a bomb blast in a school in Wyoming. If you won't believe, then you can skip the vid




edit on 21-6-2011 by Segenam because: Forgot to add the video



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by chancemusky
reply to post by SeekerLou
 


wow, thats pretty neat! Do you have a link to the study or anything? (not asking for evidence of the story, just interested in it X)


Hey. Heard that one on the radio.... Probably can google it though.
I found that very interesting too... I need to get to bed now , so good luck .. am sure you can find it ...well, I'd THINK it would be on there. It was a pretty recent study so.... not sure.!

((Hugs]]] 'nite alll...



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Segenam
 


Could not go to bed without posting a thank you for sharing/posting that vid.!!!
A beautiful story....WOW! I definitely believe in angels too!!

Thank you...thank you...thank you, Beautiful story... So thankful those kids were looked after....



edit on 21-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: left NOT out lol



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
thats a cool picture and i love the story behind it i believe in angels and this could very well be one dont let anyone tell u diffrent



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Weirdest strap photo I ever did see. I played with it a bit in PS since I can't sleep. Upside down it looks like a close up of a hand pointing. The hand is coming out of a sleeve which reminds me of a thread about ghosts wearing clothing.


First instinct is a strap photo, but I agree about it being incredibly bright; usually straps look unfocused because they are swinging or in motion. This photo gives off a "still" vibe.

Thanks for sharing regardless. It will be cool if someone can actually play with it and really bring out the strap or something else.



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by pez1975
thats a cool picture and i love the story behind it i believe in angels and this could very well be one dont let anyone tell u diffrent


Hugs g'nite and Thanks Pez!!!
You got that right..

--See ya'll tomorrow



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MetalCoffeeL
 


I was going to say it looks like a hand. If it's not a paranormal capture I would say some one put their hand across the shot at the last second and the flash bounced off it having adjusted for the light without the nad infront of the lens. That's just my opinion, not a photography expert of course.



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou
 


Sorry for the poor paint lines i did.

At first i saw only one enity/being, standing with its hand on its elbow or arm, like crossing your arms .
Then odly enough i glanced away from my screen only to look back and see two figures standing side by side, one comforting the other, with their arm wraped about the smaller enity/being.

do you see what i see?



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MetalCoffeeL
Weirdest strap photo I ever did see. I played with it a bit in PS since I can't sleep. Upside down it looks like a close up of a hand pointing. The hand is coming out of a sleeve which reminds me of a thread about ghosts wearing clothing.


First instinct is a strap photo, but I agree about it being incredibly bright; usually straps look unfocused because they are swinging or in motion. This photo gives off a "still" vibe.

Thanks for sharing regardless. It will be cool if someone can actually play with it and really bring out the strap or something else.


Hi MetalCoffee
Thanks for the reply !
Yeah .I agree..my first thought was a hand pointing but it would have to be upside down and then the person would have to be really tall one would think..The angle would be too weird for it to be a hand, imo.... And yes, it would be gr8 if some experts would come in/examine it for us!.!!...



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic Lumen
reply to post by MetalCoffeeL
 


I was going to say it looks like a hand. If it's not a paranormal capture I would say some one put their hand across the shot at the last second and the flash bounced off it having adjusted for the light without the nad infront of the lens. That's just my opinion, not a photography expert of course.


Thanks for your input Majestic.
That was my first thought... see previous post

Me either...Where ARE all the ATS experts? LOL even if it is a bug , I WANT to KNOW! Of course, until then , I'll believe otherwise... that it is some type Angel or even projected energy??? Who knows lol



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
reply to post by SeekerLou
 


Sorry for the poor paint lines i did.

At first i saw only one enity/being, standing with its hand on its elbow or arm, like crossing your arms .
Then odly enough i glanced away from my screen only to look back and see two figures standing side by side, one comforting the other, with their arm wraped about the smaller enity/being.

do you see what i see?


I was seeing more what theRhenn was seeing.... but I kind of see what ya mean. Who knows, maybe this is an angel carrying my nephews spirit..ascending upwards to the left....? Very interesting... thanks for taking the time to draw that out ! I thought you did a great job at that.btw



new topics

top topics



 
15
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join