It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel at My Nephews Funeral? *Photo*

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I still havnt forgotten ya. I'll keep this thread stored because I really do want to draw this out for ya. Unfortunatly I'm on my "days on" at work. Nights rather..

will keep ya posted!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I was able to do something... Even though I rather use pencil to make this more realistic (with the details in the picture and no more), I suppose this might bring something of what I see to light, for ya.

Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

Thanks Rhenn!
This is exactly what I was seeing, although I wasn't necessarily thinking hair, I was thinking folded WING. Who knows though? I do appreciate your drawing this out!
Sis though thought angel "wing". I realize that everyone can view this differently. There is a term for seeing things w/imagination they say, but sorry I can't recall the term. ie.people will see different things in the clouds and such with the same cloud.

I know too, that everyone has their opinion and I'd like to think this photo is angelic in nature. I honestly do not know... but if this is an angel of God, or angel AND nephew, whatever the spiritual nature, OR if anything else for that matter and it makes sis feel good ...so be it! It's all of God anyway
-sometimes coincidences are God's way of staying anonomous - especially to the unbeliever...

Appreciate ya![
edit on 23-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: Added line

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
reply to post by JAGx1981

Thanks jag. again appreciate ya! I've had several experiences. LOL and might be your best customer... You can read them on my seekerlou's weird experience thread, Would love to hear comments there as well. That was my first post btw...Also not sure if you saw my orb like photo thread or not. Am not sure what that is either because I do believe in other life forms as energy.

I now know who to call for help now.... the JAGBUSTER
!

Added a line about the EEG's etc. in my last reply to you, in case you missed it!

Thanks for those comments, gave me a smile, JAGBUSTER, nice! JAG is my initals.

Send me the link and I will check it out.

The problem most paranormal investigators make esp. on these shows is they stay for a small period of time, yet have all kinds of equipment, talk amoungst themselves and in the end they put mixed energies in the area of investigation, and if the theory of paranormal by some is regarded as such of a high complex energy regeneration then you would obviously gets mixed results because the energy becomes confusing to something as extreme as an actual spiritual entity.

I work alone usually, sometimes I bring 1 or 2 fellow investigators but I take cases I plan on spending alot of time at. You just can't go into a residence for 1 or 2 nights and think that small of a time frame will give you an absolute results.

Sometimes it takes a good ol' fashion patient lengthy investigation to get a REAL result, that's why I don't really watch the shows cause I have seen how they are run and I stopped doing it, although I keep in contact with a couple of them just as friends instead of serious partners.

This is your nephew, you have the link needed to make the best possible way to create a level energy to introduce a outsider. Brainstorm think of what was important to them, start a journal, and be consistent with it.

If you want a definitive result it will take months, maybe years, but the result can be made, the problem is most investigators rely too much on science, if your looking for energy you first have to use your own which I believe is the most important tool of all.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JAGx1981

Thanks Jag
Have never heard it quite explained like you just did about the energies-when you have too many folk, etc . Appreciate that ! and somehow this kinda makes sense to me.

I know this field of study for proof etc has a long way to go yet but I feel it is only a matter of time before all this "psuedoscience nonsense" they call it becomes credible again like the EKG, EEG, etc did!

Glad to have put a smile on your face.
Will send you the links.
Thanks again for your input here. Yeah those shows are cheesy lol.

I'll u2u you with some questions later if you don't mind. Don't want to get off topic here.

You said: This is your nephew, you have the link needed to make the best possible way to create a level energy to introduce a outsider. Brainstorm think of what was important to them, start a journal, and be consistent with it.

I usually try to keep things documented but what is this purpose with my nephew? Not quite getting this one. Thanks again JagBUSTER

edit on 25-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: corrections

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Looks like a couple strands of hair blew in front of the flash to me.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Scales

Appreciate the reply ...and opinion... but sis doesn't have white nor uneven hair. She has brown hair.

Anywho, thought I should mention it. oh and again, no flash was on either.
edit on 19-7-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
i dont wanna ruin anybodys parade angels exist, but this is an exposure problem with the camera, i would like to know if this was a digital cammera or not?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by paranoid_dude

Yes, it was digital. She posted this information... but I do not remember right off what model or type it was... but yes digital. Thanks for the inquiry.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
You can get a similar effect from a crack in the lens, or even using a wristwatch at an angle to reflect any kind of light onto the lens as well, if it is large enough to target. You said 2002, so i'm thinking you weren't using a digital cam with a small opening, no?

~V

Edit: k, well if digital, a metal clip on the side of an office pen works well too..
edit on 20-7-2011 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulVisions

Sis was using a Fuji digital 6 megapixel camera. No strap was on camera for it was broken. Also, she stated she did not use a flash due to being outside .. said she did not manually turn on the flash . At least this is the way I understand it. It wasn't needed so she didn't activate the flash.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Looks like your nephew to me, he really was a sweet soul from the divine light he emminates. The kitty knew...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thank you for your kind reply antar,

Yes he was a lovely spirit and still is

I just wanna hug ya! [[[Antar]]]

Are you a spiritist? You speak so confidently... so I am curious how you seem to know for sure.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Simply his divine presence in the photo my dear, he is a strong spirit and had the ability to leave a clear message. Only goodness can shine like that.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thanks again, Antar

You worded it waaay better than I, for I feel the same way about this.

[[[Antar]]]-( that was me hugging ya !)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join