It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel at My Nephews Funeral? *Photo*

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
I wonder what the possibility is of it being a ribbon that got caught by the flash... A ribbon tied to some of the flowers or what have you.

Not sure... not so good with numbers
lol but I'd say 0% .. but ya never know for sure. Hey where's that hairdresser?

And while I do like to thank the best of people, and I do not think you are committing a hoax. (based on the nature of the picture id say you truly don't know what is in the picture) but we do get people on here saying they would never commit a hoax and then it turns out to be a hoax, So please forgive us, as we ask these questions and grill you. We just want to make 100% and leave no stone unturned so we can figure out for sure, what it is we are looking at.

Thank you , gimmesometruth... And I truly understand. I most certainly do not mind your asking questions!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rekrul
it doesn't seem transparent in nature. my assumption is that a bug flew by the same moment the picture was snapped. that would explain the bright reflection of the camera light off of its back. i believe in interdimensional beings, but this doesn't come close to any kind of spiritual picture i've seen.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. and I appreciate your opinion!
I wonder how do you know WHEN it is a spiritual photo. Could you please enlighten us? Thanks
!!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAGx1981
I am sorry for your loss, I too lost my nephew in 05, he was 9, 5 days from his 10th birthday.

Before he passed I felt uncomfortable, 6 days before, I told my sister and her husband, pleaded, they keep him off 4 wheelers, they listend but my sisters ex husband's sister inlaw didn't and he died from a 4 wheeler accident.

Before he died the last place we went was to get him baptised, we thought it would be a good time, then right after he died, at the funeral before the services concluded, I looked down, there by myself, I seen flowers move but no wind was in sight, my left ear went cold.

The purpose of that is he used to have this thing where he would pull on my ear. I know it doesn't sound like much but it was like 105 in the shade that day, so I don't put anything aside when it comes to paranormal for I have seen soo many things that are truly paranormal there is no way to say its not.

It's one of those things where unless you actually see this phenomena, it's hard to believe it even with good looking evidence. It's something you KNOW inside when you see it.

Your picture, is it fake, tampered, a natural occurance, I don't know, but looking at it close with my picture editor, it seems real IMO, so I think you definately have some paranormal documentation to hold onto if real.

Hi Jag.. so sorry for your loss too and I appreciate your sharing your experience with us . I believe...
I do understand what ya mean when you say you KNOW. when you know you just KNOW . Believe me

You are nOT probably going to believe this either, but the wk before MY nephew was killed. I ALSO was worried about HIM.. Had folk praying for him and all. That feeling was there. So I understand where you are coming from. ... SOO Sorry that that lady didn't listen, if only people would take heed to these warnings and /or feelings. He was but a young one at that! Big (((HUGS))) to you, and again thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Thats a crazy picture. When my grandpa died in 06 on the day of the funeral when he was being taken to the chapel in his coffin, there was a glass wall full of birds. The director said as my grandpa was rolled in there they all started chirping(apparently they had never done that before)
Also this scottish guy was playing Amazing Grace(his favorite song) on the bag pipes while we were burying him. It was relatively cloudy but all of a sudden the clouds opened a lil and there was a beam of light shining down on my grandpa's casket as if saying everything was ok.
Just because we dont understand, doesn't mean it's not possible.
Sorry for de-railing the thread(in a way) Never shared my grandpa's story before.
Op, I hope you find the answers you're looking for

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MrFungi

Hey thanks for sharing: I think that is a beautiful story! I can only imagine your experience.
Glad you opened up here. and so sorry for the loss of your grandpa....((HuGS)))
I agree!
and no I do not think of your saying this as derailing ! Appreciate ya!
edit on 21-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: Added: Did NOT derail.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Thanks Lou I appreciate it, I don't think I will ever get over his untimely death because I remember pleading, I remember the feeling in my bones late at night of something coming yet did not know what it was just felt the dread.

Same thing with my grandfather in Hurricane Georges. Although it was not a very powerful storm, I was more nervous in that storm than Katrina and we got the eyewall, it was the same feeling I had with my nephew and yes that Hurricane was the last time I saw him as well.

Call it human nature or label it primal instincts. To have those instincts of a bad day rising is more than just a instinct, it's a energy that ingulfs your own personal energy, from what I do not know.

So yes I do believe you, I have seen alot of paranormal phenomena and have debunked even more.

Thanks again!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by JAGx1981

Thanks Lou I appreciate it, I don't think I will ever get over his untimely death because I remember pleading, I remember the feeling in my bones late at night of something coming yet did not know what it was just felt the dread.

I feel ya.... again so sorry...

Same thing with my grandfather in Hurricane Georges. Although it was not a very powerful storm, I was more nervous in that storm than Katrina and we got the eyewall, it was the same feeling I had with my nephew and yes that Hurricane was the last time I saw him as well.

My word! Bless your dear heart: You've most certainly been through ''it''. So sorry about him too.

Call it human nature or label it primal instincts. To have those instincts of a bad day rising is more than just a instinct, it's a energy that ingulfs your own personal energy, from what I do not know.

And yes I agree!
So yes I do believe you, I have seen alot of paranormal phenomena .

(((Hugs))) Jag...Thank YOU! And glad you are enlightened to and experiencing these things as well! Nice to meet you

and have debunked even more

Proud of ya! For I can't stand a lie/and I want truth too - in many subjects ! LoL Can't seem to stop since I've been on ATS
Thanks again!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Thanks man, yes I hear you on the ATS deal, people are just different and have strong views and others disagree just to hijack the thread, and then you have the ones that think they know everything and tries to get you thinking you are in a bubble living in a different world.

Go to a grave of a loved one, bring a personal item that both had ties and importance to you, bring a temp monitor and a simple EVP device and ask questions, it may not happen at first but trust me, you will find more than you want to believe, it may be so extravagent that it is not worth posting cause some wont believe you no matter what cause like I said before, you KNOW when it happens and it slaps you in the face.

There is real paranormal activity in the world, mainstream shows go about it the wrong way, I have actually been on cases with some of them from my local branch in New Orleans.

Atheist are the biggest non believers, but I have went on cases with atheist and it changed their view in just 2-4 cases. Cause if what we caught was clearly real, and there are spirit activities, then there must be some sort of energy caused by something we do not understand that can show you life after death is alive and well.

Nice to meet ya too man, keep believeing, if you ever try what i suggested you will become enlightend like you never have. It may not happend at first but if you don't give up you WILL find the answers you seek.

edit on 22-6-2011 by JAGx1981 because: spelling

edit on 22-6-2011 by JAGx1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JAGx1981

Gonna have to try that sometime: Right now I have no equipment. Man, would love to meet you in person and do investigation to get PROOF of these things... If proof slapped some folk in the face though, most would still disbelieve.

In total agreement with you. Adding you as friend

I believe I may have something in my photo especially because NO one or ANY thing was in my sister's way when taking the photos of the flowers.

Proud of ya too.. in that you changed other's views!!. Experience IS our best teacher!

Also to add: I'd bet in the past folk probably said that the EKG's , EEG's and all such tech was ''pseudoscience" , hooplah and nothing was to that too! It's only a matter of time before folk will begin to see these truths in the paranormal - there IS something to it!
edit on 22-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: added line

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Since the bright light is not casting any shadows, could be glare of the flash light,

if you googled "photo white flash light glare artifact" you should be able to see pictures like yours.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveEquation

Thanks for your reply .Sound and logical possibility but

In this case, it was still daylight and no flash was needed, although it could have been on. Assuming it wasn't - she didn't THINK it was on. said it wasn't... but I honestly I can't say for sure.
I just can't see using a flash when it is daylight and not necessary.

Thanks again for your input!
edit on 22-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: added line

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Thanks, right now I have a few things im working on, but email everything that you used, even the specifics of the camera, time of day ( off the top of your head), people around you, and anything that was within 2 feet of your shot at the time of photo, then send it to my case email. I have some sources.

paracrypto@yahoo.com

edit on 22-6-2011 by JAGx1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JAGx1981

Thanks jag. again appreciate ya! I've had several experiences. LOL and might be your best customer... You can read them on my seekerlou's weird experience thread, Would love to hear comments there as well. That was my first post btw...Also not sure if you saw my orb like photo thread or not. Am not sure what that is either because I do believe in other life forms as energy.

I now know who to call for help now.... the JAGBUSTER
!

Added a line about the EEG's etc. in my last reply to you, in case you missed it!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Firstly, our bodies die but our consciousness or soul lives on.

Read any historical text on death and dying such as the Tibetan Book of the Dead and it will reveal many specifics pertaining to our transition from the physical to the spiritual realm/dimension.

A very interesting read nonetheless for it even gets into how and why we choose our very own parents.

I worked with a Woman who told me specifically that her son had told her at a very young age that he had done exactly this. How he had chosen her to be his Mom, which I found to be interesting.

But there are many other cases of Children recounting previous lives and such...

Interesting photo because the more that we understand about electromagnetism, there is a strong correlation between light energy and spirit energy. For They exist within the same frequency spectrum.

This is exactly why EMF (Electro Magnetic Field) detectors work in locating this spirit energy.

From having read the Tibetan Book of the Dead, we have 3 days on earth in the physical realm in which to tie up loose ends.

My take is that this is the spirit of your Nephew that was caught in the photograph.

The visiting Cat was merely his way of confirming this...

May he Rest in Peace.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

Thank you nhee ! Very interesting! Have heard of but have never read the Book of the Dead. I wonder how they got their information. How do they supposedly know these things? Am curious ,- there may very well be truth in the 3 day transition, etc. I'll definitely have to check out the book!

Also very interesting - have heard of such things as the picking out of parents and all. Have no opinion as to this yet but who knows it could be true. I believe in deceiving spirits also...so this is why I question and have to be careful , praying for discernment of such.... They 'evil ' fallen angels have been around awhile since the beginning and would know certain things that you and I wouldn't be privy to : They can be quite deceptive,
I do not believe in reincarnation So hope that book doesn't teach or say stuff like that. .

It would be nice IF this were so.. that it was my nephew! I know he still lives on
!

Thanks for your reply. Appreciate your input here... Will def. check out that book!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hi, this is SeekerLou's sister, who's son was killed in the auto accident. I am the one who took the photo in question. This photo was taken on a cool fall afternoon, the sun was shining brightly and I did not use a flash. There was no strap on the camera which was a Fuji digital 6 megapixel camera.

I took several, approx. 15-20 photos that day and did not review the photos until a week later when I was showing my niece the thumbnail photos. When I saw the white image on the photo, I thought , "what in the world is that?'' . I wondered what the white thing could be because this was in the middle of the series of the photos and NONE of the other photos had anything like that at all. The rest of the pictures were perfectly normal.

When I loaded the photos on my computer, I was very puzzled and amazed at the same time because the first thing I thought was "that's an angel wing''. I could not think of another logical explanation since I saw nothing but the flowers when I took the picture.

Here are some more details:

NO ONE was near me. Three people were 6-8 ft away from me. They weren't behind me, beside me or in front of me. We were the only ones there. It was approx 3:30PM, on an early fall afternoon. The sun was shining toward the flowers. I did not use a flash. There was plenty of light to take the pictures.

The photos before and after were perfect pictures of the flowers with no sign of a white anything. I have other photos before and after to prove nothing showed on these. I was wearing no coat, no long sleeves, nothing was dangling from above or beside me.

We had already thought of scenarios which could have possibly caused this but all of them included having to have used the flash. There was no flash used. Nothing was in front of me but the flowers.

These are all the details that I can think of to give you right now. If there are any further questions, please let me know. I'll be happy to answer.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Looks like something has gotten in the way of the lens as you've taken the pic and the flash has reflected off it.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
This looks like a classic photo of a camera strap. Ive taken many like that before.

I could be wrong of course, not that I believe in angels or anything, but who knows

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

So you're saying when you take pictures with a digital camera you do not look at the picture straight after you have taken it? As most digital camera's show the image directly after the picture has been taken. Hmm.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by iCEdTenG

Sis is no longer here..
She did not notice at the time is all I know... She was definitely grieving and I wasn't there so I do not know if she were interupted by someone talking or what..

Sorry that you don't believe her. But this is what she told me.and my sister would have no reason to be lying about something as serious as this! For God's sake, her son died.

Believe me, she was grieving... and this photo makes her feel somewhat better!
I myself have a digital and have not noticed things before by being distracted by something or someone trying to get my attention or something.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join