It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LulzSec teams up with Anonymous

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

LulzSec implied in one tweet that it's infecting 4Chan users and using their machines in a distributed denial of service (DDoS) botnet. The group writes: The best part about making them our bots is that they leave their daddy's laptops on 24/7, more bandwidth for us. :3

Lulzsec botnet claims

welp...excellent timing then, now that school's out

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed
Dudes. Main Anon members are the same as Lulzsec.

This is a joke. They were outted as such.

lulzsecexposed.blogspot.com...

Are people ignoring this or what? The main members behind LuLzSec have been exposed for a little while now. Only a matter of time before they are all arrested like that pathetic little 19 year old was.

LuLzSec is soo blind to what is going on behind the scenes. They really are clueless. They're all attention whores and can't see that the people offering them help are the very ones collecting evidence against them.

BTW. The UK census data thing posted on pastebin just happens to pop-up when they make mention of a large database they are going to leak. One of them gets arrested and all of a sudden they are now denying they have the UK census data. They didn't deny it until the kid got arrested.

They're soo full of themselves they can't think straight and screwing up left and right. For those of you that can't see any of that, you're just as blind and clueless as them.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
So, they are becoming a big corporation like those they purport to hate?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Just another reason that the government will say it has the right to shut down the net

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
So now there a " team " ......

When not last week they were declare'n war on each other?

venturebeat.com...

Yeah.... Right.

The thing about liars is they always forget what stories they've already told....

This stinks of TPTB.....

Got false Flagg written all over it......

www.chronicle.su...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

I would say that is clearly another topic best discussed in it's own thread or as a debate.

As for every one in general and back to this thread;

How ever, the one true path is straight and narrow. Not precisely an easy one to walk, so as many can see, history does indeed repeat.

It is the peoples right to keep their government honest, no matter where in this world we call home.

We that are lucky enough to elect an official who represents their national people, should be concerned with how they actually do just that. Of all times, this is not the one for herd mentality and blind faith.

A man's country is not a certain area of land, of mountains, rivers, and woods, but it is a principle; and patriotism is loyalty to that principle.
George William Curtis

A thoughtful mind, when it sees a Nation's flag, sees not the flag only, but the Nation itself; and whatever may be its symbols, its insignia, he reads chiefly in the flag the Government, the principles, the truths, the history which belongs to the Nation that sets it forth.
Henry Ward Beecher

As it was said best, those are words we all can ponder.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
They are just spotty kids and a bunch of other social outcasts...

They look pretty social to me.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Like I have been saying for so long, its going to be turned into a 911 on the internet, with the a new patriot act enforcing new internet laws. A false-flag policy or not, this wont go well.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper

Yeah, nothing says ''social'' quite like going around in public with your face covered up...

Very gregarious.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I keep hearing the same replys...government false flag.

Does anyone think that there is no possibility that the people who finally got instantaneous communication wouldn't communicate?

And information keeps coming out...and they know how to manipulate the system...let them do it and see what happens.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
I keep hearing the same replys...government false flag.

Does anyone think that there is no possibility that the people who finally got instantaneous communication wouldn't communicate?

And information keeps coming out...and they know how to manipulate the system...let them do it and see what happens.

Exactly - nobody has supplied much proof of any of these guys belonging to anyone, besides doing what they want to do and understanding the technology at their fingertips.

Most people seem incapable of believing that there are other entities beyond the government.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5andman
Can LulzSec + Gang wipe out our debts (credit cards, mortgages, etc.)?

It's the low-to-middle income people that are suffering in this world.

brad pitt and edward norton could

as far as these hacker groups, i can't help but think that they don't wield anywhere near the power that they think they do. from what i think i've seen from these type of people, is that, like another member pointed out, they are incredibly full of themselves when they really shouldn't be. like hardcore rpg gamers, you have no reason to be that cocky man, you're pointing and clicking a mouse.

another thought that came to mind while reading the replies was this: "these groups are controlled by the gov't" seems like dis-info. what better way to make the gov't seem powerful in the eyes of the masses? what better way to stir paranoia? could be way off base here, cause i'm not real sure to what end, other than social control.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

" they know how to manipulate the system "

I would say not too well ......as the rozzers were banging on there door this afternoon.

I can hear the ding of microwaves across the planet as all associated are frying hard drives.....

I thought they were hackers?

Did they think there I. P.'s were special?

That They couldn't be traced?

Really???

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by truetrigger

but is are TPTB scared of them? when you hear about meetings on the subject and mass arrests?

while that is contradictory to what i said early, i still agree with you. until these groups do something with real consequences aligning with their goals, i think these groups should be perceived as you have stated.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
graffiti art gets a bad enough rap as it is without these douchebags trying to link their dumbass leet hacking skills to it !

Wish they would just stop saying we endorse something !

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
graffiti art gets a bad enough rap as it is without these douchebags trying to link their dumbass leet hacking skills to it !

Wish they would just stop saying we endorse something !

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Your correct in what you say......
There are other entities beyond the government.

But what do they do different?

If, for example, a group wanted to be unseen in it's business of trying
to out governments or realease documentation or other activities governments would
Frown upon, then..... And I'm only guessing here..... Surely the 1st objective is not being seen?

How would a group not be seen?

They could try NOT using all the systems which could track or trace them?
Like mobiles, e-mails, twitter, faceache etc......

The group could talk face 2 face and go back to old fashioned paper?

Governments as we know are tracking most if not all technologies.....
You wanna be unseen.....
Stop using it.....

That's why I think this whole pantomime is for the masses......

There's some scary stuff on that interweb people......
Hackers are stealing your life......
That's why were only allowing you to usethe BBC website and Delia Smith's online cookery class.....

Yes there are other entities........

But it would seem these other entities are more savvy about the inherent dangers of the net than the so called Hackers were.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
What are they going to do, deface a few websites? I don't "dislike" either group, but they really seem to be pretty much like a baby robin. All mouth and a**hole. Are they really going to "hack" or are they just going to target a few nobodies, and ultimately get the federal government to clamp down on internet use? I don't really see ANY good that could come of their script kiddie denial of service attacks.

If they TRULY want to cause chaos, they would get their hands on Obama's college admission forms, and release them. They'd get their hands on the top Republican's emails, and forms (Although Sarah Palin's emails didn't prove to be very valuable). They'd start exposing these guys for the frauds that they are. But, I don't think they have the ability to actually do that, so they'll simply deface government websites (ho hum) and that will give the feds reason to clamp down on the rest of us.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Nothing to see here. Anon and Lulz are obviously tied to the government and are being used to regulate the internet once they start wreaking havoc.

I hope for a day when we get a government that is there to help and guide the people, not to deceive us at every turn in to blindly following the agenda of a corrupt few.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes

Originally posted by Frontkjemper

Yeah, nothing says ''social'' quite like going around in public with your face covered up...

Very gregarious.

So what you're saying is... you're going to post a picture of yourself in your ATS avatar?

Or do you maybe do things online, perhaps socio-politically, that you don't want to negatively translate into your life?

Maybe you're just finding another label to put on someone to make "thinking" a little easier on you. It's not something you aren't known for doing on ATS. It's really quite amazing how many peoples' feelings and mindsets you have mapped out for them before you've even met them. You're obviously just a perspective machine
edit on 21-6-2011 by TheOrangeBrood because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join