It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

I was not saying it was pointed at them.. I have been wondering about it though. Thats all....

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

The term indigo meaning something beyond this gorgeous array of dyes from plant material, and as a spinner/weaver trust me that I know it creates delicious fibres, is also being used correctly in another meaning, that even ufology researchers and regressionist have used. Just because some insist the world is flat don't make it so.

Thinking this world is a bunch of material, and atoms are akin to marbles, not waves, and consciousness has nothing to do with it, some accident that took place in infinite void, rather than infinite energies, is just one mindset, not proven and not reasonable, for physics has found some disturbing clues to the contrary.

Considering what the universe and this world is, and if you contemplate deeply enough you can actually sort it out with logic, as my thread in my signature on Space-time and the Holographic (read technology as holograms are) came out of discussions with my son, after some downloads.

Considering that this world hangs at the point between dark/shadow and light for choice,selflessness/selfishness for example, and that we are chosing our next step, that our very AI body suits are coded with dark and light, for example, both love which leads to patience, and fight or flight and the ability to react swift and even harm others, this study makes perfect sense.

Since we're to turn all negatives into postives, and progress.
edit on 20-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Corrupted Data

Tried to do some research on this and it lead me back to here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Russian scientists didn't fare too well.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
People who have no experience with something always need "proof", those of us that have that connection to "the grid" don't need Russian research papers or anyone on the outside to confirm to them what they already know & feel.

Indigo children/adults has been made into a hokey New Age focus of ridicule, but it's just a color of an aura that people emit in the light spectrum humans can't see. Humans also can't see microwaves, UV light, vibrations, frequencies.... does that mean all those things don't exist because YOU can't see or hear them?

Get out of the dark ages that TPTB want to keep you in, that little box of reality that leads you no where fast. There's a big world out there and what most of you people don't know could fill the galaxy 1000X over. So laugh it up and enjoy your TV programing and taxes till the day you die.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
Finally, scientists are waking up.

There exist sensitive people that can feel this group consciousness. It's weird.

But yet when these "sensitive" people are tested under controlled experiments it turns out they only think they can feel so called "group consciousness".

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by juleol

Things you can't fully control or understand can't be tested "on the spot" in controlled experiments successfully, sometimes it can but usually one can't control where and when they are extra "sensitive" to group grid consciousness.

There are many factors to consider like what foods you ate that day, how much water you drank, one's mindset that particular day, these things are factors to consider with any type of experiment of human consciousness abilities. You are what you eat, and most people eat Walmart GMOs and Aspartame, so to them, extra sensitive people are laughable... kind of like telling a room full of the blind how beautiful a painting is.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
[more

This is very cryptic, can someone please explain this to me?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Interesting that in the Bible, God claims to create by speaking words. This topic just made that leap out at me, for obvious reasons.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I believe you upto certain extent and the article.

The ancient Ayurveda belived/believes in it too.
Its called 'Garbha Sanskar'. Over a period of few generations, the genetics eventually is changed upto certain extent.

See the link below.

LINK1

LINK2

LINK3

edit on 20-6-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
Finally, scientists are waking up.

There exist sensitive people that can feel this group consciousness. It's weird.

It's called spiritualism, or in more rational language, insanity.

I agree with other poster. Mere mention of "indigo" on the site makes my stomach whirl.
edit on 20-6-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

What you link to has very, very little to do with the OP. The Vedas discuss things that, if applied in the most abstract of ways, can match up to this. However, the real marvel of the Vedas is their knowledge of things that we are now learning should have been beyond their ability to know.

When you talk about DNA, you are talking about how atoms bind to each other. Changes can happen to DNA, but in the manner discussed by the OP it is utterly absurd. What they are describing is less about positive thought and meditation, and more about hocus pocus and uttering magical incantations.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I just wanted to say this guy is an idiot.

Keep sucking down those hormone laden steaks, fat boy...

Your not going to go beyond the senses while stuck on ATS.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This is additional proof that binaural beats also work.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

I don't mind being an idiot. Or a fat boy. Although the "fat" in my screen name only referred to the way i looked a couple of years ago. If i were fat, your insult would still not bother me. It has just pointed you out, so i know who has the need to feed their own ego with petty insults.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

An obviously biased website. Get a real source. While DNA can be influence, what they are claiming is just silly.

DNA, if it was that flexible, would make all people's unable to mate with each other after just a few generations.
edit on 20-6-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

this is retarded

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

When you refer to Indigo Vampires (or was it Chartuse Werevolves, I get the two mixed up) did you take into account that when the sun hits them they will probably turn purple? Or is it magenta? Whatever colour they turn out to be, the red-haired green eyed ones are usually the cutest. Vampires, that is, not werewolves, who would just look silly.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Sounds like Genisis chapter 1 to me.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Concidering most brain chemicals have indol(ehem indigo) as thier base you may concider that during the 60-70s many people consumed hallucinogens and then had children...ACID/MUSHROOMS/TRYPTOPHAN/MELETONIN/SEROTONIN are all Indol based. If you get into sacred geometry and brain chem structures they are very very similar...and to top it all off the CARBON base of the indol/indigo is shaped like a 6 sided star...ehem star of david..Metatrons cube...the base of everything in the visible universe. If you adopt a fractal view of things you will start to see the harmonics of life...Indigo on the color spectrum is the fastest(frequency) of the colors we can see, associated with the pineal gland aswell....you seeing the pattern here yet??

An indigo...many be prone to ADD type behavior...picture in a given moment a mind that has a higher frequency can think of more things....

For example a mentally challenged person may think of 1-2 things a second, whereas a person that is normal 3-4 and an ADD indigo 5-6(these are not real figures just for analogy), so in terms of attention problems...the indigo may have thought of twice as many things in a given moment...so to ask them to remember what the first topic was can be difficult as they have to travel back through more thoughts....where are the metally challenged person would seem to have increadible concentration as they are still focused on only 1 thing....

Sorry just had to chime in...i may explain this further in the future....but not for now.

1 final point...americans are arrogant often times....should i ignore any comments that come from an american or reference an american(particularly a fat texan lol)??? Indigo is controversial...but to put up a barrier because of it is really a statement about your thought processes....i will not judge your thoughts of course....but perhaps you should witness yourself, maybe do alittle house cleaning up there

edit on 20-6-2011 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Drala

Sorry my comment takes away from the point of the thread....SOOOO YES....the surface of the waters were still and then there was the "word of god" that set everything into motion....Cymatics makes this obvious does it not???
edit on 20-6-2011 by Drala because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join