It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
If indigo's dont exist in some peoples eyes, then why "cringe" when you see that word? I know Santa doesn't exist, i don't cringe when i hear hes name. I think most of you ATS gold status wannabes need to go outside for abit, it really helps, especially large people and monkeys.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

LOL good call on the Gold members getting out for a bit....obvious they have already been on here thier fair share lol....remember when you were a child and your mom told you to get outside and go play, burn some energy, blow the stink off ya....lmao....now that we are all older, and there are no moms telling us to get out...who will discipline...omg "the self"

self disciple to get exercise and fresh air....f'ck that wanna fight??!!!??? who you think you talking to??
Nobody tells me to get off ATS!!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
LOL i guess it was the little Indigo in me
that put me on such a healthy and fun joyride of life. Enjoy your blackness, this Blue is rather different and wild!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Because there are real conspiracies out there. It is hard to get anything taken seriously when you keep having stuff like reptilians, indigos, pledians, so on, being taken as a cross section of our discussion.

Not that I have a particular dislike for Dungeons and Dragons. But you don't talk about your level 20 Ranger when you are trying to be taken seriously.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

You have to understand friend, people have the right to choose what conspiracy or truths they want to follow. There is nothing wrong with being open with possibilities. What if your wrong about your beliefs? I mean do you know in your heart the true nature of this world? Thats why people come to ATS right? people need to make meaning of the world, like mini philosophers. Dont crucify possibilities, it was done before, and it didnt look good.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
all the info you need on DNA explaind in this video. enjoy

www.youtube.com...

thanks

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This isnt a scientific study, where are the peer reviewed results?
Its a psuedo scientific fringe document.

Russias version of The Secret

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Philosophy is based on reason and logic, and I hold it in high regard. I do not think we will link Indigo's into the realm of philosophy. At least not using legitimate logic, as legitimate logic is based on fact. Not supposition.

I rarely chime in with this crowd. So many of you are unfamiliar with me. Review my posting history. You will find that I am open minded and generally unskeptical. I find all manner of ways to support ideas as possibilities. This indigo thing....it has nothing I can support. it is the CT version of Cinderella, making all believers feel that they, too, can be special.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This could explain the anomaly that is prayer...
Praying to a sentient being that we can't see OR
Thinking about someone positively so that they feel better...

The United States isn't about to go supporting anything like this, let alone
talking about it...They will keep you in the dark or use misinformation like calling
it "Junk DNA " so you think it is junk!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
When religion(s) and science build bridges to each other and work with each other, I really believe that alot will not only be revealed and made clearer, but made healthier overall and simpler.
But those are two very well defended profitable holds.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

They should work together to discover more about the wonders of the universe
But most religions will say that there is a sentient being and use faith,
while science will use....well science to look at facts....

Don't think religion will give in anytime soon, but hope they do so we can see
some more progress

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This Wink Is In Response To The Original Post ONLY

edit on 20-6-2011 by Unrivaled1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2011 by Unrivaled1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorTom4754

They should work together to discover more about the wonders of the universe
But most religions will say that there is a sentient being and use faith,
while science will use....well science to look at facts....

Don't think religion will give in anytime soon, but hope they do so we can see
some more progress

We will never be able to access the lost recorded texts damaged or destroyed throughout the centuries BUT there is a bounty of information locked away in the vatican and I believe that certain people in certain universities have access to some pretty radical science as well.
Amazing how 'the few' have self appointed their positions and powers to with hold or ration out what suppressed knowledge they have.
Greed of knowledge, and the willingness to remain ignorant by choice, is something both camps share.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Lol I'm a PhD in the field.

All I have to say is that a lot of things that seem even "definitely plausible" in the scientific community are so damn hard to test and analyze.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Hopefully one of the things people will eventually NOT stand for is that they are
with holding precious information, should they believe the information is useful.
And if you believe that all information is stored and you need but meditate or ask
a dreamly figure or have someone ask you a question while your in a deep trance...
then you need not worry anyways...
As the saying goes, It's all right at your fingertips, or whatever

We still have to have some hope and faith today, hope that people will open their eyes and fight
this oppression, and faith that what we believe is right...if we choose to believe this thread and it's not
completely proven by science then it's faith....personally I want to believe it and do somewhat

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Interesting topic, interesting and not so interesting responses...

On the subject of indigos - I agree in part with both sides of the arguments here, but would rather simply state rather than label people, it is perhaps a reflection of the world we live in.

Take Education, its a one fits all solution - it is far from flexible, and for a lot of people - it's bloody uninspiring, boring and does not engage in the slightest or just doesn't get the student enthusiastic enough to want to learn. That in part comes from 2 parts, 1 is the educational system - 2 is the upbringing/environment/society of the student.

Some will term the student an indigo because they are refusing the work within the system - I would suggest its a rejection of the system because the system just doesn't work. I had an ex-friend who was so detached from reality, living in her little cocoon who embraced anything unrelated to system based living that her excuses for her childs behavior was simply that he was an indigo child. From what I witnessed it was perhaps the lack of a father figure, or the failure of her to deliver any discipline, or his diet.

As education fails to address the intellectual or skills based needs of all students, it is clear that labeling a group doesn't truly reflect the unique individuals within such a group - and in my mind, the same goes for Indigos. There are indeed some very gifted, special people on this planet right now, but as someone else pointed out, there are also a bunch of dumb dropkicks unable or unwilling to accept the fact that they are far from special, or unwilling to do anything to improve their situation. That being said, to a degree many of those will be a victim to their upbringing and influences.

However, in a related matter, a few people touched on vedas and soundwaves, lightwaves etc. I personally believe, and this my belief, based on experience which science cannot replicate, that there are many mysteries in the universe that right now we aren't able to understand. We know things we can't see affect us, probably in a negative aspect. We are bombarded with invisible waves, radio, digital, microwave, electrical - whilst big business tries to cover up the effect of these waves some science is letting it slip that they have a negative impact on our bodies and in some cases DNA. If its completely possible that damage can be done by invisible forces, I would suggest the same is also true for being able to cure and heal using other invisible forces - but again, this is my belief and without proof to confirm.

I was lucky enough to catch a talk by the Dalai Lama this past weekend, a man of belief, philosophy, simple common sense and of science. He was asked a question about God and who made god, his reply was simple - he stated - Some things are meant to remain a mystery. That brought a lot of laughter, but at the same time it made me realize that IF some force of God existed, how on earth are we ever going to be able to prove it? Science is still in its infancy and technology needs to reach a level beyond the current perceptions and understandings in order to prove somethng beyond which current science cannot prove.

In the same way that the earth was once proved round after being considered flat for so long. Until we had developed the tools to 100% understand that the earth isn't flat, how could we prove otherwise?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I was just wondering if anyone would like to see what scientists think, at this point, is happening with DNA replication.

I guarantee that what is really going on with DNA is infinitely stranger and more satisfying than guesses based on pseudoscience.

We actually have little 3D printers that are operating at the molecular level creating and assembling the proteins we are made from . We are pattern makers down to our very molecules. That is why the premise of the OP is both junk science and a glimpse of what really may be in store for us in the future.

I have seen the 'Russian DNA science' stuff before and I think it is hokum. But I think that it is very suggestive of where things are going.

Anyhow, I was intrigued by the thread title but disappointed to see the 'Russian DNA' stuff.

Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.

Albert Einstein

edit on 20-6-2011 by Frater210 because: quote

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Ok first of all the science is real and replicable. Details of their work can be found here:

eng.wavegenetic.ru...

The authors of the book that the OP's reference article is referencing, took the work of the Russian scientists and made a whole bunch of postulations that while interesting remain unproven. What the scientists found was that the portion of DNA commonly known as junk DNA is in fact involved in quantum communication. What they did was made a hologram of healthy tissue from a rat, with a laser and recorded the hologram. They then exposed rats with unhealthy tissue to the laser hologram and found that this programmed the unhealthy tissue to repair itself. This is an incredible find and poses all sorts of questions, most notably why does DNA have the ability to quantum communicate. The authors of the book speculate that the ability is an artefact of a time when humans were herd/pack animals and had a group mind. An idea allowing for all sorts of other fringe ideas like a possible cause for esp and energised vacuum balls caused by localised worm holes.

Anyway the actual science is far more interesting then the pseudo-science and psycho-babel in my opinion.

At the above website read this article first:

Intro To Wave Genetics

It gives a good introduction to the field of wave genetics.
edit on 20-6-2011 by AusiAnarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Corrupted Data

I believe there is something to this idea..

I don't find much credibility in the article however.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
OK, read the link, and here are my thoughts:

- this article is pseudoscience, it appears. Either that, or a horribly translated piece written by someone trying to explain facts they don't understand.

- the Russians do have science around "psi" abilities. Not much behind the actual science is known, from what I know. I could be wrong. But this article does not seem to reflect anything close to what I have seen relating to the Russian psi experiments and capabilities. I can tell you that they have a vastly different understanding of the world around them. I believe that "psi" falls into "energetics", if i recall the translation of their term correctly.

- if you are really interested in the science behind psi, you should read Ingo Swann's website. He has about 2500 pages devoted to his scientific study of his research on the "CIA Psychic Spy" experiments at Stanford Research Institute. His background as a biologist along with his experiments in ESP already while in NY gave him some outstanding insights into not only data analysis, but also experiment creation. While some of what he has claimed is fantastical, the way he goes about dissecting the likely basis, physically, of psi events in the human body really bolsters his credibility in my estimation, despite his fantastical stories. Once again, to get to this understanding he has had to come up with different terms, and see it a completely different way than popular western science (are we seeing a trend here?).

- once again, Indigo children is the most preposterous BS i have ever heard. I am extremely open minded, and rarely act as a skeptic. However i can promise you after all the crap that has rolled through ATS over the years, this is one story that should have never been born. Almost as bad as Blossom Goodchild. Yes, there are special people in the world. It isn't an entire generation, and frequency is not increasing. I would actually say that we are in a massive slump relative to the birth of mental giants and great men. All these stories of indigos, or that magnetic kid in turkey, are just poor Easterners way of taking advantage of naive westerners. There is a sucker born every minute, and these suckers lap up all manner of crazy beliefs.
edit on 19-6-2011 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

Hmmmmmm...........Tell me more about this magnetic boy.......

Seriously though.....Very well put...I couldn't agree more with what you've said!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join