It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the hole in the pentagon..is the big hole in the 911 story

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

haha.. Im not a truther..

You talk mad ish on someone questioning 9/11 = your against investigating, as that involves questioning 9/11.

speculate.. haha.. you're funny

Asking questions is fine, but if you get your answer don't keep looking because every aspect of 911 has been explained rationally.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

There should be a new investigation for building safety and regulation purposes, not because there's an inside job. Don't put words in my mouth, thank you.

You hear that folks? Man has been building safe and sound skyscrapers for 100 years which have survived hurricanes, earthquakes, fires and other natural disasters, but now it is time to have an investigation into building safety.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticAndBeliever

I'm here because I'm interested in people still believe in debunked theories, I think it's funny seeing how far they dig for new explanations when even those have been debunked, I'm here for amusement. I got to holocaust denier sites too and laugh at them, it's just fun lol

exactly.. troll..

I wish we could ban you for that.. worthless

such disrespect.. you're lower than someone with rufies.
edit on 19-6-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

I'm not a troll because I actually believe what I'm saying and I'm not trying to lie to anyone, if that was true would I have told you the reason I go here? Its clear 911 was not an inside job, these theories were debunked in 2004 so its amuses me why people still believe them in 2011...so sue me?.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

You talk mad ish on someone questioning 9/11 = your against investigating, as that involves questioning 9/11.

Asking questions is fine, but if you get your answer don't keep looking because every aspect of 911 has been explained rationally.

says a completely irrational person. You think its funny to laugh at an atrocity. You sir.. err.... special place for people like you..

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal

There should be a new investigation for building safety and regulation purposes, not because there's an inside job. Don't put words in my mouth, thank you.

You hear that folks? Man has been building safe and sound skyscrapers for 100 years which have survived hurricanes, earthquakes, fires and other natural disasters, but now it is time to have an investigation into building safety.

Ya but non of those disasters reached inside the building and weakened support. Apples and oranges argument.Be gone with that.

link   

so sue me?.

send me your information..

link   

I'm not a troll because I actually believe what I'm saying and I'm not trying to lie to anyone, if that was true would I have told you the reason I go here? Its clear 911 was not an inside job, these theories were debunked in 2004 so its amuses me why people still believe them in 2011...so sue me?.

I dont think you know what your saying, much less believe it.

If it is SO CLEAR that 9/11 was an inside job...why do SO MANY people think that it is?
Why are there 100's of questions that our gubment will not answer?

Youve already made it clear that you dont practice common sense...so why should any of us believe anything you say?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

says a completely irrational person. You think its funny to laugh at an atrocity. You sir.. err.... special place for people like you..

More speculation, I never laugh at the events of what happened (typical truther word twisting) I laugh at the disrepectful truthers trying to deny how the victims died and discrediting the closure that family recieved even though it was proven, arousing old emotions in victims families is what truthers do. Be ashamed.
edit on 19-6-2011 by SkepticAndBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm

I dont think you know what your saying, much less believe it.

If it is SO CLEAR that 9/11 was an inside job...why do SO MANY people think that it is?
Why are there 100's of questions that our gubment will not answer?

Youve already made it clear that you dont practice common sense...so why should any of us believe anything you say?

Show me one mainstream pole where most people think 911 was an inside job? You wont, because most people don't think that. Another lie. And people believing in a "cover up" or people voting for "another investigation" doesn't count. Neither prove inside job. The government "covers up" their stupidity all the time and another investigation wouldn't be investing the government it would be investigation the collapse. So please prove that most people think 911 is an inside job? Only a hand full of gullible people believe that.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

More speculation, I never laugh at the events of what happened (typical truther word twisting) I laugh at the disrepectful truthers trying to deny how the victims died and discrediting the closure that family recieved even though it was proven, arousing old emotions in victims families is what truthers do. Be ashamed.

I'm not a truther. I havent tried to deny anything about how the victims died. I think it is horrible whatever the truth may be.. Unfortunately.. I feel the truth is supprssed because of evidence.. not because I don't trust the government. Not because I don't think terrorists could have done it.

You dont think the family members have spoken out against the OS? they have. You don;t think the firefighters have spoken out against the OS? they have.,

You are a troll.. and see ya.. You make me sick of this site.. which is probably your business plan.

mainstream pole... haha.. your a joke.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Ya but non of those disasters reached inside the building and weakened support. Apples and oranges argument.Be gone with that.

Interior WTC "hotter than hell" fire in 1975 which lasted over three hours. No structural damage whatsoever to the building. Tropicana and Motts...mmmmm...very tasty...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Another troll statement

If only you knew the subject..

Victim's family are the ones asking to re open the investigation.
projectavalon.net...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Transportation Secretary Mineta Testimony about the Pentagon Attack...

edit on 19-6-2011 by blackrain17 because: (no reason given)

SkepticAndBeliever, if you are not gonna watch the video I posted. Don't bother replying with an edited video. Do you even watch or read what people are posting or are you just spewing nonsense without giving other people's posts any thought?

This statement made by Mineta is refering to Flight 77.

"There was a young man coming in to tell the Vice President... The plane is 50 miles out, the plane is 30 miles out, and when it got down to the plane is 10 miles out... The young man also said to the Vice President, "Do the order still stand?" The Vice President turned and whipped his neck around and said, "Of course the order still stands, have you heard anything to the contrary?"

Someone's signature on here really makes perfect sense.... "You should never argue with idiots because they will just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience!!!!!"

You are too experienced imo... I will stop.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I'd guess that he's a paid disinformant. Skeptic is just trying too hard to stir up unrest. Anything you show him he'll laught off. He's here for a reason and my guess is that reason is money. This issue has been researched too long and too hard to give his arguments any creedence. I'm out of this thread. Skeptic, good luck, I think you'll need it.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Deep down Skeptic would not be here. He is looking for the truth also. In my opinion he is the little devil that tempts us to look deeper or take a different path. If Conspiracy Theories about 911 stopped in 2005 we would be way behind. Skeptic keeps people digging for the truth. He is actually on our side whether he undersands that or not. It also doesnt matter if he is a true believer in his ideas or if he is paid. The more people are told things that do not make sense the more they will investagate. The entire 911 Ritual was so complex with different paths it may never be figured out. I am sure no one will every know what happened unless they tell us.

Insults and BS name calling will keep us divided and that is also the reason for the multiple CT's. The Elite are prepairing for the NWO. Papa Bush announced it and Little Bush brought it in. These men are not in full control so who is really pulling the strings? I believe we should spend more time in learning the reason for the ritual instead of wasting time on how it was done. It was done and nothing can change that. Same as Gulf Oil Spill. Every event is shown in movies although most act like since it is in a movie it is lies. I believe we should look to the past to figure out this event and all the other false flag events pulled off by the Elite. BTW I do not fear this anymore. I understand this is what is needed before the NWO. The NWO will be a new world after our Armageddon. Read the Georgia Guidestones. Those are not for us either. Most of us will be moved on to our next stage of life and away from this prison planet.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
What cracks me up is that most of the 9/11 truth crowd think that the layered birth certificate that Obama released is "valid". Go figure.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I'd guess that he's a paid disinformant. Skeptic is just trying too hard to stir up unrest. Anything you show him he'll laught off. He's here for a reason and my guess is that reason is money.

Of course it's money. He or it is spamming the boards so more people can post and the site can get more page views. It has little or nothing to do with the hows and whys of 911. I have to admit though, he or it is a lot more entertaining than many other pre-programmed debunker robots on this site.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by baboo
I'd guess that he's a paid disinformant. Skeptic is just trying too hard to stir up unrest. Anything you show him he'll laught off. He's here for a reason and my guess is that reason is money. This issue has been researched too long and too hard to give his arguments any creedence. I'm out of this thread. Skeptic, good luck, I think you'll need it.

Nah, he's just a troll. I know our government is corrupt but they can't be paying someone this dumb to be a disinformant. This guy admitted in some other thread that he has a criminal record. Actually, he is the perfect fit. You guys are right...

edit on 19-6-2011 by blackrain17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

This guy admitted in some other thread that he has a criminal record.

Well, then it's official, he (or it) DOES work for the Governement.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Maybe you ought to look at the other side of that coin for a moment. Here's how this thread has gone:

"There's DNA evidence to prove the victims were who they were supposed to be."
Truther - "Who says? The Gov't - please!"

"There are many, many witnesses who saw the plane hit the building"
Truther - "How do you know they aren't ALL lying? If there's no video - you can't prove anything!"

"Here are pics of some of the victims"
Truther - "Here are pics of *some* bodies"

"Here are pics of the wreckage"
Truther - "Who says that stuff came from flight 77?"

It goes on ad nauseum but in the end, the Truthers have no actual evidence - just opinion and convoluted logic with which they continue prop up this loser of a conspiracy. So who pays the price here?

The relatives of those killed.

They have to hear this subject pop up over and over again and be told that it's "almost certain" that their own Gov't killed their loved ones. How do you think that makes them feel? I would hope you'd have some compassion based on what you said above - but based on the overwhelming *lack* of facts, people just seem to bludgeon their way through without any apparent (to me) lack of consideration to those who must live with the grief.
edit on 19-6-2011 by userid1 because: spelling

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join