It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the hole in the pentagon..is the big hole in the 911 story

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticAndBeliever
And here is clear proof of a plane did indeed crash someone "near the Pentagon"...No reporter's quote taken out of context right after the incident can change that.

edit on 19-6-2011 by SkepticAndBeliever because: (no reason given)

Video shows two aircraft wheel hubs with 10 holes, wreckage hub has 8. Real great match there. "Passenger photos too gruesome to show" oh really? Not as gruesome as the implications of the government staging this and murdering thousands in order to control millions. Where'd the wings go? The building would have been damaged from the wings. It wasn't. Where's the initial pictures taken of the Pentagon before fire & hoses destroyed a huge section of it? Oh they weren't included because they detract from your credibility.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observer99

And here is clear proof of a plane did indeed crash someone "near the Pentagon"...No reporter's quote taken out of context right after the incident can change that.

Video shows two aircraft wheel hubs with 10 holes, wreckage hub has 8. Real great match there. "Passenger photos too gruesome to show" oh really? Not as gruesome as the implications of the government staging this and murdering thousands in order to control millions. Where'd the wings go? The building would have been damaged from the wings. It wasn't. Where's the initial pictures taken of the Pentagon before fire & hoses destroyed a huge section of it? Oh they weren't included because they detract from your credibility.

You do realize that in the video he showed you where you can see the pictures yourself, and I already posted them lol epic fail.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

Oh how sweet!

Nice soothing music to go with your bowl full of BS.

Why no debris in Pennsylvania but all over the Pentagon?

Fail dude. Just fail.
edit on 19-6-2011 by tbonethedstroyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tbonethedstroyer

Oh how sweet!

Nice soothing music to go with your bowl full of BS.

"BS" are just words, the video proves your theories wrong with common sense. To this day not ONE 911 conspiracy theory couldn't be debunked not ONE. Anyone who still believes there is a cover up needs some help.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
As far as "where did the wings go?"...

The wings were laden with fuel and hit the building at 530 mph. The outer third of the wings didn't penetrate the masonry (some may have penetrated the windows) and were probably reduced to confetti.

It's really simple but conspiracy theorists think there always has to be something more, so sad.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
This article logically explains how a large plane would punch a smaller hole in the Pentagon.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Some argue that one wing hit the ground because of the angle Flight 77 was on while others argue both wings hit the Pentagon, either way the point still remains and a science doesn't change.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

mate, you are good value.

You had me in fits of laughter after reading each and everyone of your posts.

Answer this one question,

The exact same part of the Pentagon that got destroyed, was the exact same side, room, square inch - where the Govt kept all their spending budget and what not locked down.
I am quite sure that American officials , around the time of this "Terrorist attack on the Pentagon" were being investigated over reports of up to 20 Billion in the budget had gone missing.

Well conveniently enough, when the "plane" crashed into the Pentagon, it destroyed the one part of the whole building that held all the answers to everyones questions about where the money had gone.

Must just be such bad luck right?

Thoughts?

And 1 more thing.

regardless of all these articles you are producing to try and prove your claims right that a plane did indeed crash into the Pentagon, you have still failed to produce one image of the plane actually hanging out of the building/ even in the same vicinity as the Pentagon?

why when the twin towers were clear as day, with more then enough people filming the incident, was the Pentagon so special in not receiving so much attention from the Public? many people would notice a plane flying at low altitude? No hand held footage of the incident? isn't the Pentagon somewhere where maybe tourists goto take pictures, yet there is little or no evidence, Photographic or Video, that can proove a plane actually hit this building.
I mean seriously, do you really believe what you are spewing is the truth?

I do not believe in dis-information agents either, but you have to understand the govt lies to us on a daily basis.
When govt officials run for presidency etc. they lie so we will give them the vote, and people are surprised when half the things they said they would do while running for election , do not come about once they are President.

Given this incident happened at a time when your president was a mighty shady character.

I have no doubt in my mind it was an excuse created by the US govt to get the Green light for Iraq/Afghanistan wars. If you think otherwise, you need your head checked.
edit on 19-6-2011 by Edgecrusher26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tbonethedstroyer

Oh how sweet! Nice soothing music to go with your bowl full of BS.

"BS" are just words, the video proves your theories wrong with common sense. To this day not ONE 911 conspiracy theory couldn't be debunked not ONE. Anyone who still believes there is a cover up needs some help.

You are wrong again Skeptic (NOT) AndBeliever (In Your Own BS). Many of the so called "conspiracy theories" have been argued with "BS" arguments by sheeple and other disinformation agents that are NOT supported with empirical evidence submitted to the scientific community for consensus. You refer to "tons" of experts (another gross exaggeration) to support your OS but do not provide a lengthy list of names and contact information for corroboration. You do not use rational cogent reasoning in most of your "cover-up" BS arguments. You attempt to belittle many of those opposing your "opinions". I am not attacking you. I am only giving you feedback you may understand to similar rhetoric you have posted that does NOT use "common sense". You are are not providing any empirical scientific evidence to argue any of your points. The only people you are impressing with your opinions are those that have not yet done their own research to verify the scientific data available to refute your gibberish.
edit on 6/19/2011 by ontarff because: word omitted.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edgecrusher26

The exact same part of the Pentagon that got destroyed, was the exact same side, room, square inch - where the Govt kept all their spending budget and what not locked down.
I am quite sure that American officials , around the time of this "Terrorist attack on the Pentagon" were being investigated over reports of up to 20 Billion in the budget had gone missing.

Except that you are wrong of course - you really shouldnt believe the stupid truther conspiracy sites

Care to show the source where you get your silly claim from?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

What became of Ms. Gallop. She tried taking Bush and company to trial the first of May. I heard Bush cousin was the judge so hopefully she isnt buried somewhere.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Observer99

'The passenger photos too gruesome to show' turned out to be photos of unidentified bodies. They finally became available not too long ago, and disproved the 'bodies still trapped in seats' myth the OSers kept spreading.

It was just another lie that they were passengers. There is discussion on this somewhere on ATS.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edgecrusher26

mate, you are good value.

You had me in fits of laughter after reading each and everyone of your posts.

Well conveniently enough, when the "plane" crashed into the Pentagon, it destroyed the one part of the whole building that held all the answers to everyones questions about where the money had gone.

Must just be such bad luck right?

Thoughts?

And 1 more thing.

regardless of all these articles you are producing to try and prove your claims right that a plane did indeed crash into the Pentagon, you have still failed to produce one image of the plane actually hanging out of the building/ even in the same vicinity as the Pentagon?

why when the twin towers were clear as day, with more then enough people filming the incident, was the Pentagon so special in not receiving so much attention from the Public? many people would notice a plane flying at low altitude? No hand held footage of the incident? isn't the Pentagon somewhere where maybe tourists goto take pictures, yet there is little or no evidence, Photographic or Video, that can proove a plane actually hit this building.
I mean seriously, do you really believe what you are spewing is the truth?

I do not believe in dis-information agents either, but you have to understand the govt lies to us on a daily basis.
When govt officials run for presidency etc. they lie so we will give them the vote, and people are surprised when half the things they said they would do while running for election , do not come about once they are President.

Given this incident happened at a time when your president was a mighty shady character.

I have no doubt in my mind it was an excuse created by the US govt to get the Green light for Iraq/Afghanistan wars. If you think otherwise, you need your head checked.

All you have are theories based on "motive" and "coincidence" alone, I'm here to debate hard facts and nothing else. So quit spreading disinformation and lying when the proof is undeniable. Here is photographic proof that Flight 77 hit the building, eye witness accounts of Flight 77 hiting the pentagon, along with the bodies of the fallen (RIP) . You should be ashamed, I'm sure their families would be.

I can source WAY more eye witness accounts but just these should do for now..

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Where is the footage of the plane hitting the pentagon. They have several, we still have none.

It's pretty clear who's in the wrong.

Keeping things secret for no viable reason is simple proof of something sinister.
edit on 19-6-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I like the DNA angle - It takes sometimes up to months to identify DNA, that is from the source of the DNA. Now the government says it matched it with the hijackers
How did they know where to go for the hijackers DNA? Did the FBI test every muslim in the middle east? Of course the FBI identified how many (19) and names in less than 48 hours. If they knew who they were and what they were going to do why didn't the FBI stop them? Epic Fail. The hijacker senario is a cover up for one of the largest insurance scams ever. America was had big time.

link   

Your pictures do not provide "proof" of anything. Aircraft part serial numbers would be useful. Please spare us the guilt trip you are attempting to use to make your point.

link   

The world laughs at you missy...i know you are laughing too, very comedic material you are spouting that all the regular debunkers do not even bother with anymore, since they have been totally crushed....it must be really grinding there gears to see you making them look like fools even more than before

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tephra

Where is the footage of the plane hitting the pentagon. They have several, we still have none.

Lie. They have released 3 different videos of the pentagon being hit, please do some research before spreading disinformation.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore

The world laughs at you missy..

Again with the personal attacks, showing how you have no valid arguments against ANY specific point I have. And you are the one who believes debunked theories, trust me, the world laughs at you lol Plus the NIST report was not "crushed" because the A&E "experts" and scholars for 911 truth are loons.

The reason the media doesn't cover the "movement" isn't because there is a cover up of an inside job throughout the media, its that the scientific community has rejected these crazies and it would be a waste of time to cover them.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join