It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the hole in the pentagon..is the big hole in the 911 story

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Lies. Nothing indicates a Black Hawk that's your wacko opinion, that has been debunked.

Black Hawk? What does a Chicago hockey player have to do with this discussion.
Don't look now, but I think the person you were responding to said Global Hawk.

Keep trying, mayeb someone might buy your disinformation.

Who is mayeb?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal

Lies. Nothing indicates a Black Hawk that's your wacko opinion, that has been debunked.

Black Hawk? What does a Chicago hockey player have to do with this discussion.
Don't look now, but I think the person you were responding to said Global Hawk.

Keep trying, mayeb someone might buy your disinformation.

Who is mayeb?

We got the typo police on out hands, watch out!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edgecrusher26
reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

mate, you are good value.

You had me in fits of laughter after reading each and everyone of your posts.

Answer this one question,

The exact same part of the Pentagon that got destroyed, was the exact same side, room, square inch - where the Govt kept all their spending budget and what not locked down

Well conveniently enough, when the "plane" crashed into the Pentagon, it destroyed the one part of the whole building that held all the answers to everyones questions about where the money had gone.

Well if he's a good value -you're even better... Unfortunately for you - you have either been had, or you don't understand the term "fact checking"
Here are the facts:
1 - Attack occurs the day AFTER Rumsfeld announces the inability to track 2.3 trillion (pretty useful THEN - huh?)
2 - The area hit contained the ARMY budget Office - NOT the DOD budget Office. The Army certainly couldn't know the particulars of lost monies all over the DOD - so what would be the point? (Don't bother to speculate - you're already in over your head)
3 - The records were subsequently reconstructed later.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NightFlight

I cannot believe you would blame the great leaders of evil acts? Shame on you.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

cough.. its in your image you provided.. cough... the one with the blue background.. says northrop... the grey thing with 1 engine, and it says U.S. Air Force it looks like.. with arrows pointing to wreckage in pentagon images.. next to it.. like.. 3rd image down on the right side... yeah...

you are just trolling and having fun... ( its fact.. cause you don't even read or look at the evidence you yourself provide) we get it.. not many people take 9/11 seriously. Perhaps you should ask someone to help you get over your grief..

its not your fault.,
edit on 19-6-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

I was just trying to show the wreckage not that comparison photo, the pieces of wreckage are still consistant with an American's Airlines jet regardless....just because they CAN match another, doesn't make it so....Especially with all the blue, red, white wreckage proving....yup! AMERICAN AIRLINES. I think you are the one who is trolling.
edit on 19-6-2011 by SkepticAndBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

We got the typo police on out hands, watch out!

From Global Hawk to Black Hawk - yeah some typo. More like intellectually challenged, like not knowing what a typo is.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Edgecrusher26

And 1 more thing.

Can't wait...

regardless of all these articles you are producing to try and prove your claims right that a plane did indeed crash into the Pentagon, you have still failed to produce one image of the plane actually hanging out of the building/ even in the same vicinity as the Pentagon?

Well you've hit on it there - aluminum plane flying 500mph hits solid limestone blocks...yup, whole back end ought to be just hanging out there on the lawn (yawn)

why when the twin towers were clear as day, with more then enough people filming the incident, was the Pentagon so special in not receiving so much attention from the Public? many people would notice a plane flying at low altitude? No hand held footage of the incident? isn't the Pentagon somewhere where maybe tourists goto take pictures, yet there is little or no evidence, Photographic or Video, that can proove a plane actually hit this building.
I mean seriously, do you really believe what you are spewing is the truth?

Well...let's see...
1 - it was 9:34 am - everyone was already at work - no rush hour stop and go.
2 - That part of the Pentagon doesn't have access to anyone except those arriving by helicopter and is locked at all times otherwise - why film if there aren't any arrivals?
3 - That side of the Pentagon faced a busy secondary road - no place to stop and take pictures.
4 - There is no sidewalk there.
5 - There's no place to park @ the Pentagon unless you're a cleared visitor, or you have a Pentagon parking pass
6 - Frankly, that side of the building was the least impressive and would be anyone's last choice for pics.

I mean seriously, do you think what you're spewing has any basis in fact?

link   

Originally posted by Buford2
reply to post by NightFlight

I cannot believe you would blame the great leaders of evil acts? Shame on you.

The no Hi-jackers were found alive..

www.911myths.com...

link   

how about you admit you are neither a skeptic nor a believer. What do you have to gain here? are you trying to prove us wrong? are you trying to feel better about your belief? are you baiting? are you interested in actually formulating a concrete explanation? are you trolling?

What do you have against a real investigation?> That what it comes down to. Why are OSers against a new investigation? We only spent like 2 million on the first pony show.. so.. its not the money... why?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sounds_of_Silence
I say all the skeptics put there money together and build a replica of the same WTC and fly a plane into it, or a rich oil bearing country that hates America(I can name a few) should put up the money for this, it would be worth it.

I've often thought of this actually... if I had the money I would. Charlie Sheen should.

Underwriter's Laboratories did something similar when they were working for NIST and the 9/11 commission. They were contracted with conducting some of the experiments and one of them consisted of building to-scale models of the towers to try to reenact the collapse the way it happened (straight down into it's own footprint). The model was put in some kind of special furnace-type of thing. No matter how many times or in what ways they tried, they couldn't get it to implode like that. Keep in mind, these guys were TRYING to replicate the way they collapsed, FOR the government, and couldn't get it to. Despite the fact that they couldn't prove the 'pancake theory' or reenact it, NIST went ahead and said that's what happened. When one guy spoke up about it, he was fired.

They talk about it in the best documentary on 9/11 (in my opinion), 'Zero: An Investigation into 9/11'. Wish I could give a link to the specific part where they talk about it, but you might as well watch the whole thing.
YouTube: ZERO: An Investigation into 9/11

Getting back to the Pentagon, 'Zero' deals at length with the absurdities. The Pentagon was the first reason I started to question 9/11.

Maybe the truth movement should focus more on the Pentagon than building 7... seems that some people don't know what to think with building 7 because they've had to rethink what they know about how buildings might collapse. Maybe if they look harder at the ridiculousness of the Pentagon, it'd be easier for them to digest and see that a plane can't fit in that hole. Plain and simple..

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

hijackers were found alive.. or better put would be.. those blamed as hijackers were found alive. Atleast the passport was of someone alive. they then claimed it was stolen identity.. so.. not a myth.. just an other change in the OS story.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

how about you admit you are neither a skeptic nor a believer. What do you have to gain here? are you trying to prove us wrong? are you trying to feel better about your belief? are you baiting? are you interested in actually formulating a concrete explanation? are you trolling?

What do you have against a real investigation?> That what it comes down to. Why are OSers against a new investigation? We only spent like 2 million on the first pony show.. so.. its not the money... why?

Truthers speculate too much, like, when did I say I was against a real investigation? Oh ya I didn't lol There should be a new investigation for building safety and regulation purposes, not because there's an inside job. Don't put words in my mouth, thank you.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

hijackers were found alive..

Nope. They werent

www.911myths.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Thanks for the info.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Wow Skeptic! Three hundred and twenty posts on 9/11 in under 3 days? Did you recently lose your job?

For those not following along, Mr Skeptic has spammed ATS with over 300 posts in less than 72 hrs. He has authored 3 threads as a new member in 9/11 forum.

Mr Skeptic came in professing to know facts and has received an education from "truthers'. He claims to have read NIST and 9/11 Com. reports when it's obvious through his posts, he hasn't.

Is there a reason for 320 posts in less than 3 days all on the same subject?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

Dont forget that the "UFO" made an impossible manoeuvre making sure to hit the pentagon in the most futile way possible. That i understand, disinfo agent are doing their best to elude this topic, because they are disinfo agent not pilot after all.

link   

Probably some experimental bot programmed with illiterate redundant mental retardation tendencies. Actually, it's a pretty smart idea, considering who he (or it) is appealing to.

link   

haha.. Im not a truther..

You talk mad ish on someone questioning 9/11 = your against investigating, as that involves questioning 9/11.

speculate.. haha.. you're funny

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12

Wow Skeptic! Three hundred and twenty posts on 9/11 in under 3 days? Did you recently lose your job?

For those not following along, Mr Skeptic has spammed ATS with over 300 posts in less than 72 hrs. He has authored 3 threads as a new member in 9/11 forum.

Mr Skeptic came in professing to know facts and has received an education from "truthers'. He claims to have read NIST and 9/11 Com. reports when it's obvious through his posts, he hasn't.

Is there a reason for 320 posts in less than 3 days all on the same subject?

How is posting information relevant to discussion spam? spam means off topic discussion . ...I'm here because I'm interested in people still believe in debunked theories, I think it's funny seeing how far they dig for new explanations when even those have been debunked, I'm here for amusement. I go to holocaust denier sites too and laugh at them and show them undeniable evidence and see what outrages thing they come up with next, just like here. I get a kick out of it.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticAndBeliever

I'm here because I'm interested in people still believe in debunked theories, I think it's funny seeing how far they dig for new explanations when even those have been debunked, I'm here for amusement. I got to holocaust denier sites too and laugh at them, it's just fun lol

exactly.. troll..

I wish we could ban you for that.. worthless

such disrespect.. you're lower than someone with rufies.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join