It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the hole in the pentagon..is the big hole in the 911 story

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

If you have studied philosophy a bit, you probably know that, since your atheism, theres no such thing as coincidences.

How about 276 of them.
www.google.ca...

Also, evidence works both ways,

I can say that i want the pentagon footage from the Sheraton and i want steel from wtc.

edit on 19-6-2011 by eagleeye2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dilapidated

I don't even have to look at the links. That has been my stand all along. An airliner cannot cleanly penetrate nine feet of steel-reinforced concrete and leave a clean, nearly perfectly round hole on the other side. Period. And, there was nothing left to indicate exactly what left the hole! Where did it go?

Any 9/11 debunker who doesn't question this is either extremely ignorant of the facts or simply doesn't want the truth.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

The guy has a strange voice but he is very intelligent and he connects many dots that are rarely discussed. The Pentagon was broken for construction on September 11, 1941. Sixty years earlier.

This event had nothing to do with terrorist, oil, Muslims. They are extras to create fear and destruction in order to acheive the NWO. Peace to you.

Those are my feelings at least.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by General.Lee

I don't even have to look at the links. That has been my stand all along. An airliner cannot cleanly penetrate nine feet of steel-reinforced concrete and leave a clean, nearly perfectly round hole on the other side. Period. And, there was nothing left to indicate exactly what left the hole! Where did it go?

Any 9/11 debunker who doesn't question this is either extremely ignorant of the facts or simply doesn't want the truth.

You just admitted that you don't want the truth by admitted you wont look at the links lol Epic fail. And of course I questioned it, but when I got the answer I shut up and realized there was no conspiracy. You say I don't want the truth but YOU don't even want to check the video out yourself? Funny haha

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackrain17

Originally posted by freedom12
reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

Wow Skeptic! Three hundred and twenty posts on 9/11 in under 3 days? Did you recently lose your job?

For those not following along, Mr Skeptic has spammed ATS with over 300 posts in less than 72 hrs. He has authored 3 threads as a new member in 9/11 forum.

Mr Skeptic came in professing to know facts and has received an education from "truthers'. He claims to have read NIST and 9/11 Com. reports when it's obvious through his posts, he hasn't.

Is there a reason for 320 posts in less than 3 days all on the same subject?

This is SkepticAndBeliever, 320 posts in less than 3 days? Maybe he just had nothing to do Friday, Saturday, Sunday...

To what purpose are you posting unsolicited personal information on another ATS member?

Bad form

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Thats not to mention the fact that here was ZERO debris from the plane, no bodies, no luggage, no engines no nothing!

The Pentagon isn't the only thing that destroys the theory, the plane that went down in PA was also missing a lot of evidence. A Plane to be exact, the evidence it was missing was an actual plane.

When are they going to cut the sh-t and prosecute the real wrong doers?

If this sounds like something you are passionate about join us, www.WhatIs-ThePlan.org

For we are legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect Us.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

Just want to prove that he isn't a disinformation agent.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

Originally posted by userid1

Originally posted by GoodLifeGodLike
Look here's the bottom line. We have seen the planes hit the Towers countless times and how many times have we seen the Pentagon CLEARLY get hit by a 757? ZERO.

How can anyone be so naive as to think a plane hit the Pentagon?

How about the witnesses - there were more than a couple.

Good we have witnesses...Now why cant we show the surviellance footage? What do they have to hide?

Do we know they have anything to show? Didn't I read further back in the thread that all the tapes were returned to their owners because they didn't have anything useful on them?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

Not ALL the tapes. Only the useless ones...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
Ok so were talking about the hole in the pentagon...

A hole which April Gallop and her INFANT son, walked through shortly after it exploded... Hmmmm yeah guess thats normal, nothing to see there eh?

You know, it's pretty curious how all of you guys posting seemed to have missed this pretty big post right here. Just keep ignoring facts put straight in front of your faces.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mac420

Thats not to mention the fact that here was ZERO debris from the plane, no bodies, no luggage, no engines no nothing!

What's this stuff in these pics then? www.abovetopsecret.com...

Eveything except luggage was already covered earlier in this thread (not sure anyone even thought to ask about that).

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

False claim.

2 lawsuits under FOIA to recover the tapes from the citgo gas station and the sheraton.

911research.wtc7.net...

To make sure you understand why.
jpdesm.pagesperso-orange.fr...

edit on 19-6-2011 by eagleeye2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

I dont see any debris from a plane. I see scraps of metal that aren't that big and only a few pieces. The twin Rolls Royce Jet Engines that weigh around 7 TONS, I see none of that there. It would be too easy to plant that evidence being as hardly any footage was released of the actual attack of which there are numerous angles that should have shown the point of impact.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagleeye2
reply to post by userid1

If you have studied philosophy a bit, you probably know that, since your atheism, theres no such thing as coincidences.

How about 276 of them.

Sorry - I haven't studied philosophy.
"...since your atheism,..." - ? Not sure where you're going with that.
I'll be honest, I don't really have time to read, analyze and respond to 276 "coincidences" - particularly in a single post. I'm quite busy enough trying to address issues foremost in most people's minds directly related to the events of 9/11 at the Pentagon - so, I'll simply have to pass on this.

If you want to make a more manageable list to consider maybe?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagleeye2
False claim.

2 lawsuits under FOIA to recover the tapes from the citgo gas station and the sheraton.

911research.wtc7.net...

Did you even bother to read that article?

"September 15, 2006: Judicial Watch announces the release of video from CITGO gas station. 3 The video consists mostly of views of the interior of the gas station and does not appear to capture the attack."

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

Originally posted by GoodLifeGodLike
Look here's the bottom line. We have seen the planes hit the Towers countless times and how many times have we seen the Pentagon CLEARLY get hit by a 757? ZERO.

How can anyone be so naive as to think a plane hit the Pentagon?

How about the witnesses - there were more than a couple.

Good we have witnesses...Now why cant we show the surviellance footage? What do they have to hide?

Do we know they have anything to show? Didn't I read further back in the thread that all the tapes were returned to their owners because they didn't have anything useful on them?

My guess is that there is something on them knowing federal agents rushed into those neighboring buildings immidiately after the "attack".....The Sheraton Hotel angle is likely the best footage out there, in my eyes we will see one of two things if they EVER release the footage...
Option A. 757 plane striking the pentagon
Option B. No plane striking the Pentagon, proving that it was done by a missle or some internal explosion

Either way, there will be something to show....

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I like the landing wheels in the vid that clearly do not match,

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Yep and it does say that "it doesnt APPEAR to be evidence"

Did they even watch the video? Because the FBI took second to confiscate.
10 years since and no1 ever saw the footage, then why protect it?
Also it prooved UserID to be badly informed. Since there is videos that wasn't gave back.
So plz dont post the second judicial watch video that is dated from 2003.
edit on 20-6-2011 by eagleeye2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

OK I searched through YouTube and found the video

i was wrong about what i thought i might remember people saying. they did say they heard an explosion then saw the plane fly over. people said "a bomb went off. the jet kept on going."

here's the video:

eyewitness reports are at 00:51:00 to 00:59:00

the beginning and end of the video you migth want to watch too. it includes a cab driver who admits he was involved in a cover up to stage the light poles falling over.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
lets see if they let this slip by again (landing wheels in vid)
edit on 20-6-2011 by tired because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join