It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CODE is all around you and EXPLAINED over and over again in MOVIES

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

Just wanted to let you know I understand what you are communicating. Thanks for the post!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
We are not trying to drive Aprilsky away. We are questioning here hypothesis and ideas which leaves her and other enlightened peoples to prove and defend...

Challenging and probing is one thing, recommending she get back on her "meds" is another. You, personally, may not have said it, but it's been said a few too many times. Granted, it's a little "out there," but so was heliocentrism in its day. "Aw, don't mind Galileo, he's just off his meds." Frankly, I'm surprised and a little ashamed of some of you.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Haha, I come to this website to try and find interesting articles that provoke thought and reorganize logic. I also like to poke and repair holes into theory's. I watched all the videos and read through the OP's interpretation of the videos and read through most of his replies to the users and believe he is a whack-job. I just get mad when people decide to make threads with intriguing titles and not deliver the goods, false-advertising.

A Sea dwelling God ROFL, so we are dealing with Poseidon?!?! ! I have my beliefs and more than happy to be open for others beliefs, but when someone comes to this website and presents a type of "Pastafarian" thought process I get frustrated.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Well I certainly see a lot of people have gotten grumpy because I have not yet explained it all.

As I said I was sick yesterday and today hopefully I will finish explaining.

I thank all the people who are not as small minded as many of you and have written positive and interesting replies here.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

well it seems that your not really consurned obout whats going on around you let me tell if you dont know already there are two kinds of symbols isoteric the ones that they want you to think they are and theres esoteric that are real meaning of it.
i dont know if you have read the book "morals and dogma" by albert pike that book is full of esoteric secrets.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Turkenstein

here my friend is all the info you want and it goes way back in the days watch this video linked below

www.youtube.com... #1 (capitol secrets)

www.youtube.com... #2 (the all seeing eye)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

if you took the time to look and read all this thread then you must be looking for the truth and i have found it for you now take your time and watch this video it will explain everything you need to know its called (the mother of all secrets).
but you must have an open mind to digest the truth. injoy

www.youtube.com...

thanks

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Many of you who think the idea of a large Sea-horse type God being a ridiculous idea seem to have over looked many things, firstly and most importantly what do you think a Dragon is?

A dragon looks suspiciously like this little fellow doesn't he, who also has and external skeleton.

mmem.spschools.org...

The male seahorse has a pouch, the female places the fertilized eggs in the pouch and the male does the rest ... he gives birth to the young.

All cultures on Earth believed in the dragon independently of each other, therefore they had all seen the Dragon.

In Babylon they worshiped the Dragon as the Supreme God

Bible verse ...

Bel and the Dragon 1:23 And in that same place there was a great dragon, which they of Babylon worshipped.

The bible has some interesting things to say about the dragons.

Job 30:29 I am a brother to dragons, and a companion to owls.

Jeremiah 51:34 Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon hath devoured me, he hath crushed me, he hath made me an empty vessel, he hath swallowed me up like a dragon, he hath filled his belly with my delicates, he hath cast me out.

Jeremiah 51:37 And Babylon shall become heaps, a dwellingplace for dragons, an astonishment, and an hissing, without an inhabitant.

A Cockatrice is a Wyvern a form of dragon who has only two back legs and wings and looks something like this ...

Very similar to the Seahorse ... obviously related.

The bible talks about this Cockatrice, it says this about after the judgement ...

Isaiah 11:8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.

Isaiah 14:29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

And later this ...

Jeremiah 8:17 For, behold, I will send serpents, cockatrices, among you, which will not be charmed, and they shall bite you, saith the LORD.

Right and then we get this ...

Revelation 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle (means God), that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wotcher

OK AprilSky

Time to come clean.

You put forth the hypothesis that the elites are sacrificing females and bragging about it through the one medium of Hollywood using disparate instances.

Time to come up with your evidence.

Which females have been sacrificed?

And by whom?

And show your evidence.

Like you said you've put years into this.

She said many pages back that it will be Rh negative women, possibly ones with green eyes. While I suspected she was leaning toward Rh negative people, I cannot for the life of me understand how she arrived at her decision based on the evidence she presented here.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93

She said many pages back that it will be Rh negative women, possibly ones with green eyes. While I suspected she was leaning toward Rh negative people, I cannot for the life of me understand how she arrived at her decision based on the evidence she presented here.

I myself are RH negative and I have found several links like this one which claims RH negative people of the B blood group are most likely to be abducted by aliens.

www.flashnews.com...

While that is not much to go on I grant you, I take it as a possibility.

As for the "green eyes"

I would not have thought of that except for the movies the NINTH GATE and BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA making such a fuss about green eyes, it was also on the license of the girl in END OF DAYS, again not much to go on but a possibility.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Most of the evidence I've read supports that O negative is most likely to be abducted. But who am I to argue with you, being O negative myself.

I think you are reaching with the green eyes thing, though. Calm down.

This is actually an interest of mine. I suspect there are some markers within Rh negative blood but I don't necessarily believe the alien abduction thing. I do believe we may be contacted by an outside force due to a physiological mechanism in our blood and our ability to be receptive to that type of communication. But then again, maybe we are crazy?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AreaJerm
In fact, I dare anyone in this thread to tell me how a solar eclipse, Venus, the flower of life, the core of an apple, a stone heart, and a sacrifice are all connected. Please, enlighten me.
edit on 19-6-2011 by AreaJerm because: (no reason given)

Hi AreaJerm

Thank you for supporting me earlier in this thread.

The two questions you wanted answered I did answer on page 6 I think?

As for the above A Solar eclipse is the symbolic coming together of the Sun god and the Moon Goddess.

The biting of the apple relates to taking in genes or DNA of the Gods.

The STONE is the women, not sure about a stone heart?

VENUS is also the women

The flower of life if you are meaning the LOTUS flower or lily that is entrances to the woman's body.

The sacrifice is of the woman and as you can see all of the above relates to the joining of the God and the woman / Goddess.

I have another video which shows some of these things.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The Greek God Poseidon

Poseidon was relied upon by sailors for a safe voyage on the sea. Many men drowned horses in sacrifice of his honor. He lived on the ocean floor in a palace made of coral and gems, and drove a chariot pulled by horses.

terrellmims.wordpress.com...

God has a phallus and two main probes, these have been worshiped and honored by men since time immoral ie ...

Trident Symbols = Gods phallus and his two main probes? Which he inserts into the lilies … Entrances of the female body ...

These has been depicted and worshiped for thousands of years.

Poseidon's trident

The Hindu God Shiva trident Shiva is also garnished with serpents which is what the probes look like and which is why God is often surrounded by serpents and you will find them in all religious works.

A trident projecting from the head of baby Jesus on a Roman Catholic Madonna and child image. This in fact originally represented Queen Semiramis and Nimrod her husband/son. See the origin of sun worship and Babylon. Also notice the hand how it is displayed with two fingers and thumb prominent, another way of symbolizing the trident, a Satanic hand sign, symbolic of occult powers, also used by high Church officials and priests in various blessings invoking the sign of the cross by motioning their right hand with two fingers and thumb casually extended. It is also found in freemasonry of which origins can be found in the Catholic Church.

The fleur de lis – is the combination of the Lilly at the bottom pointing downwards and the trident putting upwards and stylized like a Lilly / Lotus flower.

"The fleur de lis meaning is a symbolic drawing of a lily or an iris. You will see it all over in European coats of arms and is really representative of the French.

And my personal favourite

Baphomet

Because Éliphas Lévi. Had the guts to go all the way and draw not only Gods phallus and probes but also his pouch .. Go Eliphas!

Which Eliphas dared to draw where it belonged, was also a symbol of Hermes the messenger of heaven

Caduceus

Medical symbol

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Woman symbolised as STONE?

Did it come from one of these?

MUDUSA

In Greek mythology Medusa was a Gorgon, a chthonic monster, In Greek mythology, the Gorgon (plural: Gorgons) was a terrifying female creature. It derives from the Greek word gorgós, which means "dreadful." While descriptions of Gorgons vary across Greek literature, the term commonly refers to any of three sisters who had hair of living, venomous snakes, and a horrifying visage that turned those who beheld it to stone. They have been described as young women with round faces, flat noses, huge tusk-like teeth, and lolling tongues. Sometimes they have golden wings, brazen claws, and bodies covered with impenetrable scales. Later, they are described as beautiful

www.lizaphoenix.com...

Percy and the lightning thief.

Clash of the titans

Medusa is not the only one described as turning one to Stone.

This also applied to a Cockatrice or Wyvern which is a form of Dragon and was placed in the bible four times.

quod.lib.umich.edu...

Its reputed magical abilities include turning people to stone or killing them by either looking at them — "the death-darting eye of Cockatrice"— touching them, or sometimes breathing on them.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Pouch symbols in the World?

Venus on the Shell

Venus as the Pentacle Star with the Crescent moon at her feet.

cdn2.ioffer.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Shell Logo

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
STAR FALL FROM HEAVEN = SATAN'S BLOOD LINE

LILith ... dual nature, part woman, part angel. She may be the offspring of a Fallen Angel, inheriting characteristics of both her parents. That would mean her brother Lucifer or H'ILL is also a hybrid--son of a Fallen Angel and an earthly mother. The rabbis have such a story. The union resulted in two offspring: male and female twins.

The old rabbinical tale involves the angel "Samael," who ruled the 5th heaven, that is, the house of Aries, which is ruled by Mars as a rising star. Samael left Mars and came to the earth where he encountered Eve in the Garden. As an Incubus, he fathered Cain and Cain's twin sister, "LULuwa," by Eve. The Hebrew ending "-uwa" means "of Eve" or simply "a woman." It is similar to "-ith" in LILith. In Hebrew, "LIL-ith" and "LIL-uwa" have the same basic meaning.

The Jewish legend about Cain and his sister LULuwa or LILith implies that Cain is Lucifer, the shining one, the light-bearer, H'ILL. Was Cain known to "shine" or "glow"? Could he inherit some kind of angelic "ILLumination" from his legendary father Samael? It seems he may. Genesis twice states, in the Hebrew of chapter 4, that Cain "GLOWED GREATLY, and his countenance fell" after God failed to react to his sacrifice offering in the same dramatic way He had to Abel's.

petragrail.tripod.com...

ISIS AND OSIRIS

It is well known that Lilith is the Hebrew version of Isis, but few realize that the word used for Cains' "wife" in Genesis 4 is "ISh'T" which became "Auset" in Egyptian and "Isis" in Greek. Cains' "wife" IS Isis, ie Lilith. Now we see these twins BOTH exiled, and as twins, BOTH must have been "shining."

petragrail.tripod.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Christ was only the son of God in that he had some of Gods DNA and was of that the line which contains it.

Thus ...

John 10:30 I and my Father are one.

Means the joining of the two components

ie One God plus one from this line which contains the DNA from God or goes with God ... forms one unit .... not that they are identical.

One - Dictionary meaning ...

: constituting a unified entity of two or more components : being a single unit or thing

www.merriam-webster.com...

This meaning is confirmed by several verses in the bible but most especially this one ...

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man ...

So if God is not the son of man, how can Jesus be just like God? He can't, therefore the meaning I have for them being ONE is correct.

Adding to this line of thought, are these verses ...

John 6:27 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

John 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

John 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

You note very clearly is Jesus identified as the Son of Man.

But yet it is not a lie that he was a son of God because ...

John 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

More clearly stated here ...

[Psalms 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

So you see, Jesus was an ordinary man, as much as we all, it is simply that he was of this line which many of us on Earth will be.

Jesus being the Son of Man is clearly stated in the bible ...

Revelation 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

His parentage is written about in Mathew One ...

[Matthew 1:1[ The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

... on and on till ...

Matthew 1:16
And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

Then it says ...

Matthew 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

Here is how I will interpret this ... the holy ghost was in Mary before she got with Joseph, YES, just as it was probably in Joseph. They were both of this line, carry the ghost of their fathers before them ... carry the DNA. Just like our children carry the ghosts of our long dead ancestors. The Ghost in this case being "Holy" because it is the DNA given to man by God or genetically sliced in, whatever, given by him at any case.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
This is some of the more interesting stuff that was in the Exorcist film.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
April, can you stop with the religious scripture and answer some of the secular and spiritual questions?

You never answered how your visitor communicates with you.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Once again.

Who exactly has been killed and by whom?

Names?

Dates?

Police investigations?

Forensic Evidence?

Court cases?

Convictions?

Any physical evidence of crimes being committed at all?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join