It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CODE is all around you and EXPLAINED over and over again in MOVIES

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I believe this explains the OP's point, but in less time and in a much funnier package:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

So does this have to do with moving onto the fifth dimension? Or is it literally just the extinguishing of mass amounts of people, and whoever remains has to start over?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cryptonomicon

Im laughing soo much maaan

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Guy's this one is understandable atleast

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The third type of Fire

I think it relates to the passion that BURNS between the woman and the God, as well as the transaction and transformation that happens to the women which is also symbolised by FIRE.

Can be seen symbolized here ... in an image of Baphomet.

en.wikipedia.org...:Baphomet.png

Also this Burning is spoken of in Revelations.

Revelation 14:10 ... shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

Revelation 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. (movies usually show the MARK on a woman)

Revelation 18:18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city (women of a certain type) is like unto this great city!

Revelation 19:3 And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.

Further evidence that it is the woman that BURNS is shown here ..

Revelation 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Revelation 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

So she is the sacrificed lamb who is seen with the beast with seven heads (probes) which go with her seven eyes! Openings - actually there is only six, one is accessed twice and the two are breasts which are not usually considered openings.

Revelation 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Revelation 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads (probes)

edit on 19-6-2011 by AprilSky because: missed words

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AreaJerm

So does this have to do with moving onto the fifth dimension? Or is it literally just the extinguishing of mass amounts of people, and whoever remains has to start over?

I am not sure about this Fifth dimension you speak of.

I think there is no question that a lot of people will die in the upcoming battle but no one will BURN in hell.

Hel was simply a Norse Goddess who resided over a place of the same name, to go to Hell means to simply die.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

there is one possible common thread: the sitchin thread.

starts with nibiru / nemesis / tyche and its 3,600 year cycle, with some perigee's being destructive to earth

or other inner planets.

the same ancient sumerian code was encrypted in biblical passages (after all look at genesis - much more

detail about noah in the epic of gilgamesh, etc).

secret sects throughout history have decrypted annunaki predictions of future terrible events

thus encoded in the bible - and all the elites who could access this ultimate knowledge kept it exclusive.

hollywood is full of elite types - some of whom seem to enjoy encoding the same riddles into movies.

that's the secret, folks.

and it takes a lifetime to unravel even parts of it (my bet is we'll just sit back and find out sooner than later).

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Wow, ok. I made it to the end of page 6 and I'm proud of myself for wading through all of that.

Originally posted by AprilSkyGod has a pouch which he carries his woman / goddess about in.

1.) Wtf?

Originally posted by AprilSkyThe truth is I get visits and have been shown this and THEN looked for it in the real world

2.) Did you ever address this? Who is visiting you and why are they telling you this?

My third thought was, if this is all some conspiracy to sacrifice women to gain eternal life, what is the purpose of giving us hints about it? You said to laugh at us in another post. I'd like to know why they'd go to all the trouble. If they want to sacrifice us, why not keep it a secret so we're caught completely off-guard? Seriously... all this work to laugh at us?

To me, this all seems highly schizophrenic. I don't see any reason for putting hints in Hollywood films. Like others have said, there are repeated elements that you'll find in many forms of media because artists are inspired by what has been created already. I doubt anyone's ever thought a completely new thought that wasn't based on anything they'd ever heard or seen before. Like in the history of the world. I just see absolutely no purpose in having some code in major motion pictures. "Hey! I know! I'll burn women to gain eternal life, and then I'll get Tom Hanks to unknowingly give the masses hints about my plan!" It reminds me of what you see in any superhero movie or comic book. When it looks like the hero's about to lose and is tied up somewhere, the villain always tells him his plan and how the hero can't stop him, then the hero gets loose and easily stops the evil plan because the dumb villain told him all about it. I just feel like even that thought is coming from other films.

Additionally, like others have said, you picked certain films. Not ALL films contain this "code." If you wanted to, you could form a theory about a code contained in the following films:

1.) Beverly Hills Chihuahua
2.) Bolt
3.) Air Bud
4.) Babe... etc.

There are so many movies where you'll see the same "code" being used over and over and over. Writers call it a "formula."

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

Neo: Is that -
Cypher: The Matrix? Yeah.
Neo: Do you always look at it encoded?
Cypher: Well you have to. The image translators work for the construct program. But there's way too much information to decode the Matrix. You get used to it. I, I don't even see the code. All I see is blonde, brunette, redhead. Hey, you eh, want a drink?

Yeah the elite love to rub it in our faces ... check out the trailer on

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

"Bloody Mary's all round …."

They can hardly wait ... @#*%

edit on 19-6-2011 by AprilSky because: removed word

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
LILIES / LOTUS FLOWER

Much of the bible is really quite carnal and to disguise this the elite came up with different terms . “Lilies” stands for entrances to a female body ie the vagina and anus. Rose stands for vagina.

Song of Solomon 2:1
I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys.

Song of Solomon 7:2
Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat (mana bread Rev 2:17) set about with lilies.

Song of Solomon 6:3
I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine: he feedeth among the lilies.

carlos.emory.edu...

The lotus flower is a water lily which grows along the Nile. It opens at dawn, displays its blossom during the day, and closes at dusk.

carlos.emory.edu...&d.html

The pure white lily has long been closely associated with the Virgin Mary especially the Easter Lily.

www.appleseeds.org...

edit
edit on 19-6-2011 by AprilSky because: added more content
extra DIV

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
pause the first video at 0:49 to see even more symbolism... a face/left eye thats on the walls of the car

see it?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
MORNING STAR = LUCIFER

LUCIFER / SATAN

Whose line bears the MARK.

Traditionally, Lucifer is a name that in English generally refers to the devil before being cast from heaven, although this is not the original meaning of the term. In Latin, from which the English word is derived, Lucifer means "light-bearer" (from the words lucem ferre). It was the name given to the dawn appearance of the planet Venus, which heralds daylight. For this meaning, English generally uses the names "Morning Star."

en.wikipedia.org...

MORNING STAR = CHRIST

Revelation 22:16
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

In the above statement Christ clearly states he is from the line of Satan who is Lucifer, the Morning Star.

This is interesting because it states Christ's line represents one of the ones to be sacrificed to the Gods but he is the son of God?

It's easy to get confused and say well hang on a minute how can that be? Easy because the line of Christ is the martyr line ... his line does contain DNA from the Gods so it can fit in with them, the females will be attracted to them and easily manipulated by them.

Christ on the cross represents the sacrifice of the whole line and so who is he saving?

The rest of mankind who get to use this line as the scape goat line. They get royal treatment and their sins over looked for the service they provide.

Christ is a symbol of the sacrificial line. When he dies he became the first fruits …

1 Corinthians 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

This is important because it is the first fruits who are sacrificed and offered up ...

Ezekiel 20:40 For in mine holy mountain, in the mountain of the height of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, there shall all the house of Israel, all of them in the land, serve me: there will I accept them, and there will I require your offerings, and the firstfruits of your oblations, with all your holy things.

Revelation 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

A first fruit is one still true to this original seed type.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

VENUS – Pentacle

One of Venuses most astonishing properties is it's graphic to a pentacle. Venus traces a perfect pentacle across the ecliptic sky every eight years. So astonished were the ancients to observe this phenomenon that Venus and her pentacle became symbols of perfection, beauty and the cyclic qualities of sexual love. As a tribute to the magic of Venus, the Greeks used her eight year cycle to organise their Olympic games.

The pentagram - or pentacle is considered both divine and magical by many cultures because if you draw a pentagram, the lines automatically divide themselves into segments according to the Divine Proportion. The ratios of the line segments in a pentacle all equal PHI making this symbol the ultimate expression of the Divine Proportion. For this reason the five-pointed star has always been the symbol of beauty and perfection associated with the goddess and the scared feminine.

Unfortunately the Church launched a smear campaign against the pagan gods and goddesses, recasting their divine symbols as evil and Venuses pentacle became a sign of the devil.

The importance of the symbol is associated with this bible verse …

Revelation 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Now look at this picture and you will see how when you place this symbol up in the air the Sun clothes it or unites with it …

Image ...

cache.boston.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
All the world has been worshiping the women and the God's conjoining.

Same worship all over the world ...

In India, the mother and child were called DEVAKI and KRISHNA, and also ISI and ISWARA. MAYA and BUDDHA are worshiped by Hindus. In Asia, it's CYBELE and DEOIUS; in pagan Rome, FORTUNA and JUPITER-PUER, or the boy JUPITER; in Greece, CERES, with the boy PLUTUS in her arms. In Egypt it was Isis and Osiris and baby Horus. Even in Tibet, China, and Japan, SHING MOO ... the holy mother in China is portrayed with a child in her arms and a glory (halo - nimbus) around her.

Click on the below image and give it a moment to start to move ... it reveals the meaning of the Star of David.

www.crowndiamond.org...

The bible does not talk about God having a female companion but yet almost every other cultures have left this knowledge in ... here is a picture of the Hindu God Shiva conjoined with his female human

Yhwh

Early Jews believed that the Holy of Holies in Solomon's Temple housed not only God but also his powerful female equal, Shekinah.

Men seeking spiritual wholeness came to the temple to visit priestesses - or hierodules - with whom they made love and experienced the divine through physical union.

The Jewish tetragrammation YHWH - the scared name of God - in fact derived from Jehovah, an androgynous physical union between the masculine Jah and the pre-Hebraic name for Eve, Havah.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I have to unsubscribe to this thread. Because for god knows what reason, it's still going on. I stopped reading after the bit about the fish aliens (gods?) protecting us from the ocean and the other ones eating our women....

ETA: Oh no, I got sucked back in...
edit on 20-6-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The cap STONE of the pyramid ...or WHITE STONE which = woman of a certain line is a ...

Talisman

A pyramid is shown with the cap stone separated from the main part of the pyramid - which is much like keeping a "Lock separate from a Key."

A Talisman's original meaning however is to complete another object. A Talisman is any object or idea that completed another, making it whole, the finished element.

We see the WHITE STONE in this clip

We also saw the CRESCENT MOON in the above clip and it is talked about in the below clip.

All things religious come from earlier beginnings. Many associate the Crescent moon and the Star within as an Islamic symbol, actually it was Christian before that and before that probably Egyptian as most things do stem from there.

The Star is a pentacle which = VENUS or one from Christs line, the CRESCENT MOON to me is the pouch.

The importance of the symbol is associated with this bible verse …

Revelation 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Now look at this picture and you will see how when you place this symbol up in the air the Sun clothes it or unites with it …

cache.boston.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

edit on 19-6-2011 by AprilSky because: altered wording

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
AprilSky,

I scan read through the first page, have yet to watch the videos. Will do so and see if my assumption is correct.

Devotion to the Sacred Heart

To understand Pioneer spirituality we have to look at the full title of the association - The Pioneer Total Abstinence of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Fr Cullen dedicated the association to the Heart of Jesus.

The heart is the universal symbol of love, and the Heart of Jesus symbolised the total unconditional love of God for humanity. He showed us this unconditional love by His suffering and death on the cross. By dedicating the Pioneer Association to the Sacred Heart Fr Cullen believed that under the banner of the loving Heart of Christ the Association would succeed in its mission – to reduce the problems in society caused by excess consumption of alcohol.

The spirituality of the association is based on prayer, self denial and reparation.

Interesting, that this picture below is androgyny, skin and pregnancy of female, yet has hair, which in art is usually depicts emotion and strength and speaking words of wisdom. The hand is interesting, that the ring finger is on the right hand, indicating Greek Orthodox (perhaps?) religious marriage ceremonies.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8b1082991397.jpg[/atsimg]

Could very well be, that in this specific analogy, that the point is the total misinterpretation of whom Christ may have been - it may not be a man by the name of Jesus - but perhaps his children, or his wife.

Ie - Mother Mary, Mary Magdelena

This indicates study that the Christ figure escaped to India - died around the age of 117 after raising his two boys, Mary Magdelena took their girls to the south of France - thus starting the Merovingian and Waldensian bloodlines.

The tomb of the Christ figure is said to be in Shringigar (sp?).

edit on 11/6/19 by Im a Marty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Yes the truth is often revealed in movies, but people are programmed to believe movies are entirely fictional.

It is an artists interpretation of the world, or a world they have created.

Yes, some movies will speak great truths, but for the most part they are artistic expression. They are so far from reality there is nothing of value in regards to the real world.

could you please describe in detail what the real and only true reality is please. there seems to be quite a bit of conjecture and disagreement on this forum as to what exactly is and isnt real. And since you seem to have an idea of what is absolutely real and what isnt it would be pleasant to be "illuminated" on the subject by one who knows.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tim3lord

could you please describe in detail what the real and only true reality is please. there seems to be quite a bit of conjecture and disagreement on this forum as to what exactly is and isnt real. And since you seem to have an idea of what is absolutely real and what isnt it would be pleasant to be "illuminated" on the subject by one who knows.

The real one is the one where you're not getting scammed. It's a con game.Confidence. What's real and not real? If something exists without you having to believe in it first, then it's real.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

This thread shows all the signs!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's everywhere!

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join