It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CODE is all around you and EXPLAINED over and over again in MOVIES

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
This thread has no valid clear point! if it was, then it would of been no questionable.Period

So whats your point?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by cry93

sept27, oct16, nov22 plus or minus couple of days of course. end of the world !! search ELENIN "extinction level event" when the sumerian NIN returns (nibiru /planetX) - its in our solar system NOW, curving round and will be BETWEEN earth and sun. can you imagine what might happen ? nasa dont want the world to know to prevent mass panic / market collapse etc. google Sky has been blacked out. its a brown dwarf / dark star one fifth the mass of jupiter, detected by IRAS (infra red) long ago. this is "gods" way of wiping out everyone who ..... what ? see if you can answer that question .......

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterKaman

This is a grab from Google Earth with I/R clicked on. I found the coordinates on Stellarium, which says it's a star. This pic is about a week old...
Is this what you're referring to?

edit on (6/20/1111 by loveguy because:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty
AprilSky,

Could very well be, that in this specific analogy, that the point is the total misinterpretation of whom Christ may have been - it may not be a man by the name of Jesus - but perhaps his children, or his wife.

Ie - Mother Mary, Mary Magdelena

The bible states ...

Revelation 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Therefore it is saying he is before David and he is also the offspring of David in other words he is a blood line.

He also clearly states he is the Morning Star which are this woman - who represents lots of women.

Revelation 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: (seven stars in the first revelations which stands for morning star.)

So clearly the goddess has been hidden behind Jesus who actually represents her - she is his offspring.

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

2 Corinthians 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

So really the bible is deception but hidden in it is the truth if you really look for it.

Also the Mark was given to Lucifer ...

Some rabbis felt Cain had a horn growing
out of his forehead--like a unicorn...that is, like LILith.
Other stories had Cain given two horns as the "mark" which
God put on his forehead to protect him. It is for the same
reason that Lucifer and his father Satan are depicted with
horns; as "shining ones," they could also be considered as
having horns due to the dual meaning of the Hebrew word.

petragrail.tripod.com...

The Mark is the name of God ie those who carry some of his DNA ...it belongs to the first fruits ...

Revelation 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

Revelation 22:4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

It is written on the STONE

Revelation 2:17 To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

The MARK is always said to be in the hand or forehead it is really just a trick.

Also

Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The MARK is something that people get all worked up about but it is the Mark of Christ which is the Mark of Lucifer ...father of the Morning Stars. DNA taken in from the Gods in other words.

edit on 20-6-2011 by AprilSky because: muddle up

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

I'm confused.

So who and or what is the beast that rises out up from the sea?

I've often declared to myself that it is the good old US of A?

Am I wrong?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Wow, this thread is confusing

Cant say I read every page, just watched all the videos, read through the first page, and read through page 13 on...so, probably going to cover some old ground (feel free to cast rotten vegetables).

ok, one of the (many) goofy things John Lear said was that once we die, our souls get sucked into some giant tower and stored in some sort of erm...lets go with pouch for relevance.

Many alien believers tend to suggest that all people on earth are watched and even checked up on from time to time (all seeing eye..sure..)

Could the chalice and everlasting life and whatnot symbolize our dna itself, (the snakes around the cross = double helix)

Just trying to make sense of what it is we are supposed to be seeing...if the overall hypothesis could be summed up in a sentence, what is it? Aliens are coming to breed with humans? We are enslaved in the belly of the beast that is somehow empowered by something we give off...erm...theres actually 400 different meanings you could get from the op's video selection (btw, excellent movies you chose..classics all of them, some I forgot how fantastic they were, some I never realized how rich with cool symbolism there was, etc...gotta watch big trouble in little china again, and tomb raider)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy

I'm confused.

Am I wrong?

Just for laughs

You realize that ancient people thought the sky was a ocean also, ya? seperating the firments and whatnot...so, coming from the sea could mean ocean, or could mean alien invasion -suspiciously eyes the sky-

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I have been ill today and so have only posted symbolism that relates to this topic.

I will tie in the meaning tomorrow when I feel more up to up ... hopefully?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
>>> A MUST to watch the mother of all secrets www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... (Surveillance Society)
#3(the mother of all secrets)>>> mikehoggard.com... mikehoggard.com...
aka: i assume everyone here is open minded

edit on 20-6-2011 by o0pinMind0o because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky

Originally posted by Im a Marty
AprilSky,

Could very well be, that in this specific analogy, that the point is the total misinterpretation of whom Christ may have been - it may not be a man by the name of Jesus - but perhaps his children, or his wife.

Ie - Mother Mary, Mary Magdelena

The bible states ...

Revelation 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Therefore it is saying he is before David and he is also the offspring of David in other words he is a blood line.

He also clearly states he is the Morning Star which are this woman - who represents lots of women.

*snip*

AprilSky - well this fits into the Merovingian and Waldensian Bloodline concept!

Yes I have a Revelations interpretation specifically regarding DNA structure. It attributes the 7 churches to the activation of the 7 chakras (ganglions), whilst unlocking the DNA, allowing Kundalini Activation thus - Rapture!

It stipulates that the DNA is what binds us to physical reality. The Christ 'within' which is the DNA in all mankind allows access to this specific frequency, which activates like a 'Fire Within'.

I've talked to the author about this process - he stated that the known kind of such 'fire within' is Spontaneous Human Combustion.

He is also the author regarding the Waldensians and whom I got the 117 year old Christ figure information from.

Good work by the way, interesting information.

Specifically to your OP though - is it about the 'Hidden Hand', or the "wardens' of the earth concept. Keeping a secret that the human spirit is in fact, what drives mankind, and thus the Christic consciousness in all beings?

Thanks

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
THEY ARE WATCHING US MORE THEN YOU THINK. (Surveillance Society)

>>> all eyes here

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by o0pinMind0o

Obviously, I haven't watched them yet due to their lengths...
Embedded for you.

edit on (6/20/1111 by loveguy because:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Originally posted by loveguy

Am I wrong?

Well... maybe you're looking at the wrong continent. That's the European Union. There's even a woman riding it as it claws across the Mediterranean Sea. Another clue: Switzerland is the heart of the beast. And it's empty.

I love symbolism. It's so obvious when it's right.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
A Movie will have 'Images' and "Symbols" that are cohesive to the 'Theme'

Truly and serious these attacks on the Occult is quite tiresome, there is nothing wrong with the 'Occult'

if these Elites practice the 'Occult' then agree or not they have that 'Freedom' as it states in the constitution that many people fight for

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Great topic.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
here is some info on DNA you will like please watch this video linked below: thank you

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
On a forum where UFO videos are posted, then re posted, debunked, then re posted, and finally debunked only to be re posted again years later. i applaud you.

Your knowledge and insight is interesting to me. Originality is hard to come by on this website even considering its subject matter.

Please dont let the asinine comments dissuade you from posting. i find your line and clarity of thought to be interesting beyond words. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky

I really don't think you will grasp what I am trying to tell you without viewing the clips and seeing the sub text which is easier to view if you click the U tube link.

The above represents years of work and research and effort in doing the clips.

Well, we can't "grasp" what you are saying if you don't tell us this "truth". It's a 2 way street, stop going one way.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Good story. Thanks for the movie references and the enlightening indication of ATS audience sophistication. I was going to suggest that perhaps I could adapt your technique and hide something real hidden amongst fiction derived from fiction, but considering the magnitude of the response you received I would be wasting my time. Besides It would probably get moved or sent to the trash bin anyway.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Yes, it is true, the truth is hidden in plain view all around us, camouflaged by lies.

They do not try to conceal in the way in which we try to conceal. If someone figures out a conspiracy and exposes it, they will just make up ten more conspiracies, and circulate them, constantly muddying the water, not allowing us to grasp reality.

They think and move as one, to beat them, so must we

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join