It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caution: They know much more!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
jra

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Italiano
What is IMO?

In My Opinion.

[edit on 12-8-2004 by jra]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Kangaxx and Harak are related, and live in the same house. They are not the same person.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qoelet
(...)we are bombarded with truth, bull#, half proved theory and sheer conjecture everyday...

�TRUE!!

(...) My point is that the sheer need to rationalise all this crap (which is impossible, as some is 'fact', some percieved 'fact' and the rest mostly crap) swings up these fired up hyposthesise, which string together numerous rational questions and concerns into a fantastical story which tries to answer them all.

� So now, even with visual evidences (Raphael brought some of them) you still call crap heh?

... but stories like this dont get us anywhere.

AND...

The truth is probably far more bizzare and complicated(...)

�� I am seeing a contradiction here, or not ??

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   
not... the only contradiciotns come from u buddy

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
"Mistery" is only hidden knowledge!

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Kangaxx & Harak are sharing the same house...
Harak is a 'student' from Kangaxx.

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Kangaxx and Harak are related, and live in the same house. They are not the same person.

????????

How do you know this?

Two different people usually have two different writting styles.

Even a single person with multiple personality disorder will have two different handwritting.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I did not notice anything weird about their typing skills...
I just know for a FACT that they are 2 different people!

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
While its an interesting and humorous read I'm calling bull****.

Why did you even post this here to begin with if you are not going to provide any evidence? For the people "in the know" your just restating stuff they already know and everyone not "in the know" won't believe you. So basically it just seems that you're stroking your ego by strutting around saying that you know more than the rest of us.

Here is my theory: You have some evidence but you are afraid to post it here because you are afraid we will debunk it. You're afraid to have your current belief system shattered. You would much rather go on believing that you've uncovered the secrets where the rest of us failed. It makes you feel good, I know, I've been there.

Ring a bell?

Personally I have no problem with this, I've done it before, but you need to be honest with yourself.

And if I am totally off base here then post some evidence. But like I said I doubt you will; you're afraid it will all get debunked and then you will have to live in ordinary reality once again.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
He is not here to 'fight' with people that try to debunk him...
He's just sharing his knowledge with others...

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Correction:
He is afraid to 'fight' with people that try to debunk him...
He's just sharing his sci-fi story with others...

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dusran

Correction:

what the???

Are you his guardian angel??
How can you say of someone you never met or spoken in real life that he is affraid?

I say you are an Dissinfo Agent trying to keep the public from the truth...

I did here the same thing you did against Harak...talking about someone I dont know and judging him on his comments...

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by dusran
Correction:

I agree. If a theory has merit and is based in sound science, then it has a good chance of being accepted. B.S., on the other hand, walks.

How can you say of someone you never met or spoken in real life that he is affraid?

He has yet to try to defend his theory with any evidence.

uh, oh, the D.I. card gets played.

I did here the same thing you did against Harak...talking about someone I dont know and judging him on his comments...

Well, just how are we supposed to judge people on these boards except by the comments that they make, or the actions that they take (or don�t take, such as backing up a silly theory)?

[edit on 13-8-2004 by HowardRoark]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Are you his guardian angel??

I was going to ask you the same thing. You sure seem to be sticking up for him. My original post was directed to Harak, I really don't know why you feel the need to defend him.

Hey, I just call it like I see it. Anyone who makes outlandish claims and doesn't provide any evidence knows that the evidence they do have won't hold up. They just want to believe that it is true because it is exciting to them. Much more intriguing then ordinary reality.

I wish, they probably get paid more than I do. Unfortunately I'm just a 23 year old guy sitting in his apartment.

And what truth is there to be found here? Theories and ideas maybe but certainly there is not a shred of truth to be found in this thread.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Harak,

I am not disagreeing with what you said in your original post-actually I agree with it. My question to you is how did you come to the information-as most people don't know it. If it was a website or book, we would like the opportunity to read/see it to get all the possible facts. If it is a paranormal knowledge-,I, at least would like to know. Perhaps I could duplicate your method(s) becouse I am fasinated with Mars history of life and especially intelligent life. That kind of knowledge could help us save our own world.
I look forward to your reply.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
It's so sad to see that a thread is good for maybe the first page then its just people fighting each other on the next 3 pages.

I read about the spaceships going to the moon and mars that were created (or caputred) by humans. Although there is absolutely no evidence or proof even if there was a link to this story because it would just be on some conspiracy site and would be brushed off as false anyhow. so to believe or disbelieve in the story is up to you.
I personally have read more twisted stories than what was posted anywhere on ATS. To me a lot of stuff was semi-believable as in, it could be possible, then i got to some points where i thought i was reading a fairy-tale novel sort of thing. I think it was in the "octopus document", if you do a google search for that. it's pretty long and be warned, it's way out there.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dusranWhy did you even post this here to begin with if you are not going to provide any evidence? (...) So basically it just seems that you're stroking your ego by strutting around saying that you know more than the rest of us.

� What i posted, the way i posted, clearly has shaken some people's minds.
I can understand, your urgent need for references, even knowing that they would be the "right" tool to not change a single ideal, belief, direction towards, the Veil of Illusion in which the World has been inserted in the last few 2000 years. An Illusion, that over the years, have been removing Freedom to Mankind, in any way that you can possibly think.
Basically, from your comments, what i said here, as in other post, are... crap.
You think that, because, you are 60 to 80 % controlled, thus, you are led to think like the masses.
During Roman Empire, if some Caesar was about to commit or dictate something that would be turned into a penalty to the people, Games had to fill Rome, neverending fights of gladiators, to rise the people in his favour, getting them "under" control.
Today we have other kinds of arenas, and our gladiators, now have the name of... football players. And this time, in modern days, those who give orders, rub their hands of satisfaction, knowing that as long football exists, people will continue to live under duality, separated, and distracted, from the REAL problems and situations of this World...

� I'm not saying i know more than you, nor anyone else. I don't know where did you get that idea.
But, i do know, that, what life, people, books, and my inner thoughts have been teaching/remembering me, since my early days, have two purposes on me,as a Human Being:

�To make me an enlighted person, in the future;
�To Help other people, to be disentailed from old stagnated ideals and concepts, remembering them the great power that each one of us have ... Imagination.
If , during your Life, you manage to use your Imagination, to recall, and to separate, information, you will be astonished, by the amazing quantity of crap, that mass media, for example, inject in your mind, everyday.
Then, you'll feel inclination for studying subjects, that until now are rotulated as... fiction. IF you study hard, you'll start to discover, that there's no sufficient proof or evidence enough to the Mind; because once you start to gather them, you will be taken, to other false enigmas that were disguised as Truths, by our governments. It's like the www.
Once you start a search, you get 10 links, and from each one of them you get another 10 links, and so on.... and so on..., so why wasting your time to try to gather physical evidences or proofs, of things that are meant to be hidded from the public?
The moment that you would brought those proofs (sometimes risking your own life), you would give the chance, to the ones that "must not let REAL information get to the public", started to build a counter-information tactic, or stratagem.
� The only difference between you and me, is that i give space, to my instinct filter the overall world that surrounds me, but you dont. You accept everything as logical, and normal, thus... being controlled.

Here is my theory: You have some evidence but you are afraid to post it here because you are afraid we will debunk it. You're afraid to have your current belief system shattered. You would much rather go on believing that you've uncovered the secrets where the rest of us failed.

� Sorry mate, but.... do i look afraid? If someone was afraid from people's reaction, the last thing expected, would be exposing facts, and subjects, like this one, even without the so desirable... proofs. Want proofs??]
Go get them!!!! I did!!

Cheers to all,

HARAK.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   

yes but you all share the same house and pc

You think that, because, you are 60 to 80 % controlled, thus, you are led to think like the masses.

can you back that statistic up with the group who done the servey ? good to see your self elevated ego is back

If , during your Life, you manage to use your Imagination, to recall, and to separate, information, you will be astonished, by the amazing quantity of crap, that mass media, for example, inject in your mind, everyday.

i dont use my imagination to seperate facts from fiction - my brain does it automatically without me thinking about it . on a side note - my mind is free from mass media - i do not watch tv or read newpapers , i read books , write music and party - i am cleansed

Then, you'll feel inclination for studying subjects, that until now are rotulated as... fiction. IF you study hard, you'll start to discover, that there's no sufficient proof or evidence enough to the Mind; because once you start to gather them, you will be taken, to other false enigmas that were disguised as Truths, by our governments. It's like the www.
Once you start a search, you get 10 links, and from each one of them you get another 10 links, and so on.... and so on..., so why wasting your time to try to gather physical evidences or proofs, of things that are meant to be hidded from the public?
The moment that you would brought those proofs (sometimes risking your own life), you would give the chance, to the ones that "must not let REAL information get to the public", started to build a counter-information tactic, or stratagem.
what this is saying is that if you start to read fiction and open your mind you will accept it as fact ?

� Sorry mate, but.... do i look afraid? If someone was afraid from people's reaction, the last thing expected, would be exposing facts, and subjects, like this one, even without the so desirable... proofs. Want proofs??] Go get them!!!! I did!!

so you are not aftaid to post some proof , the only reason that you refuse to do so is because you would rather us go and get it - even tho you claimed earlier that it was very dangerous and could put your life in jeopardy ?

how sweet of you

before i retire - my i ask why your household is above posting anything to back your claims up ? every other post on this forum has some sort of link added to it to back it up , when the link is fraud or debunked it is debunked with proof - you seem to be above that small internet custom ?

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by HARAK
I can understand, your urgent need for references, even knowing that they would be the "right" tool to not change a single ideal, belief, direction towards, the Veil of Illusion in which the World has been inserted in the last few 2000 years. An Illusion, that over the years, have been removing Freedom to Mankind, in any way that you can possibly think.
Basically, from your comments, what i said here, as in other post, are... crap.

Hate to break it to you but you are not any more free than I am. We are both being controlled. I'm controlled by this reality that I live in and you are controlled by whatever webpage you gleamed that knowledge of yours from.

Just as I think you are "crazy" for believing most of this stuff you think I'm "crazy" for not believing in it. Who is to say who is right? From your lack of posting evidence and you convenient attitude telling me to find out for myself can you blame me when I think everything you say is crap?

I've read so much new age babble and conspiracies theories that I've nearly destroyed my eyes. What I have found from reading all of that is that the vast majority of it is crap. When you don't post evidence it only leads me to believe that this is more crap.

� I'm not saying i know more than you, nor anyone else. I don't know where did you get that idea.

I got that from the way you present your ideas as 'Truth' instead of theories.

� The only difference between you and me, is that i give space, to my instinct filter the overall world that surrounds me, but you dont. You accept everything as logical, and normal, thus... being controlled.

What you just wrote there brings to mind one of the downsides of the internet. There is just so much information out there today whether true or false that you can believe anything you want and find evidence somewhere to back it up. The thing is though that you need to look at all the evidence that brought you to your current belief system and see if everything stands up to the light.

What I have read in that quote of yours is that by using your 'imagination' you have found links between information that has led you to the truth. So you have taken what was reported by the media and then taken what was written by conspiracy theorists and new agers (or whomever) and come to the real 'truth'. While I congratulate you for thinking outside the box I can just as easliy assume that it is you who is being controlled.

Like I said I have read tons and tons of conspracy theories and other outlandish ideas. I believed it was all true for a long time but then one day I sat myself down and really thought about why I believed it. And the reason was that I just wanted to because it was more exciting. There was evidence but it wasn't strong enough evidence to truly believe in. There was just the possibility that it might be true. So to this day I keep an open mind about all of this stuff but when I see someone spouting ideas as truth but unwilling to provide evidence or say how they arrived at such ideas, I don't see truth I see someone who wants to believe.

� Sorry mate, but.... do i look afraid? If someone was afraid from people's reaction, the last thing expected, would be exposing facts, and subjects, like this one, even without the so desirable... proofs. Want proofs??]
Go get them!!!! I did!!

From this last post of yours I have all the proof I need. No more questions from me. Carry on.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by HARAK
In the 60's, they say that US Astronauts, stepped the Moon, for the first time, in all Mankind. Sorry... but no!

SOviet Union, actually got there first in the 50's, (two astronauts landed), and they went by a shocking experience.... err.... There was an ancient facility there, appeared at first glince abandoned, but... automatic sentrys were still active, and one astronaut, got killed. The other ran away...as fast as his suit let him, and could escape. He was very, very, lucky, because somehow, he could manage to be syncronized with the proper trajectory, to being brought back to Earth's Ionosphere.
All this was top-secret. Not anymore...sorry!!

Proof please! Thank you, carry on.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Harak,

I am not disagreeing with what you said in your original post-actually I agree with it. My question to you is how did you come to the information-as most people don't know it. If it was a website or book, we would like the opportunity to read/see it to get all the possible facts. If it is a paranormal knowledge-,I, at least would like to know. Perhaps I could duplicate your method(s) becouse I am fasinated with Mars history of life and especially intelligent life. That kind of knowledge could help us save our own world.
I look forward to your reply.

Greetings to all again:

I know that most people don't know it. That's why i brought this subject and formed a topic. But this is only a small edge of a huge iceberg; and icebergs are much bigger than we think they are, once we look at them underwater.
If ATS members prefer to call, stories, theories, craps, manouvers to raise my ego, to what i bring here... well... what can i say, beyond, understanding your thoughts towards all this ? Even when we are talking about a very sensitive subject.(like others that i will bring to ATS).

We were raised to believe on certain values, but we were also educated to discredit our inner thoughts, our inner feelings and emotions towards everything that it's controversial, and puts in risk, the Global System; a mechanism that has been evolving , and being fed, at the cost of our own liberty, and mental evolution, not to mention our Spiritual evolution.

We were raised to believe, that if we want to certify that "something" is Truth, we must have "physicall" proofs, that can give enough consistency, to that "something", turning it a "3D" reallity, a piece of True Human Knowledge, that can be then seen by Human eyes.

What if i tell you, that most of the times, what people call, and point as proofs, are nothing but fakes, to shut-down immediately, our instinct, a type of perception that every animal lifeform here on Earth has, and that makes them to survive, and to evolve, selecting the best elements, when it comes to procriate( we already lost that ability, long ago.)

Yes... of course, i spent a lot of time, jumping from website, to website, watching, reading, analysing, but that's only part of the process.
Books, are very important. And having the possibility to talk, and receiveing teachings from much, much wiser persons, about past facts, of our History(much greater than they taught us), it helps a lot, to filter counter-information, from... the Truth! Btw... it has nothing to do with the Paranormal.
Clairvoyance, for example, was nothing but an inner ability of the entire Human specie, during our 6 previous generations (we are the 7th). Almost everybody lost that abillity, and today those few persons, that have it, often wish they hadn't, because they see that througout Immemorial Times, Men, as been betrayed, and led to destroy His own Specie. How strange, for an Intelligent Life Form !!

When you read a book, you are communicating directly with the Conscience of it's Author.

� There are at least, 12 to 14 major subjects that i want to bring to this discussion board, always trying to post them in the appropriate category.
When i finish the last one (will i be able to put them all ?
), it will be then much easier to everyone, to figure the relations between them, and why proofs and evidences, are no longer needed.

�Dusran, spoke well, when he said, that there's a huge quantity of info and de-info, throughout the web. It was also wise to say, that too much information mixed, can damage our perception, making us to believe in everything!
But, relax... i know the diference between the " i want to believe", and " historical fact".
If i had doubts about the veracity of my claims, i would call this topic, something like "My theory about Mars" or something like that!

� In this topic, what i affirmed, was not to force you to believe in anything!

� I know that the information is already on every subconscious mind of every viewer of this topic. You may say this is false, you may claim i'm another crazy guy, etc, etc, etc,.... but your subconscious mind already knows the right version of this events.

Thank you for your participation.
My next topic will be a reply to an already created topic, i the Alien UFO's Category, called: Are we the Aliens?

�Due my next week of work being much intense. I probably wont be able to put my full reply there, before wednesday night.

HARAK.
Cya all soon!!

[edit on 14/8/04 by HARAK]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join