It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True or False, 9/11 was an Satanic ritual sacrifice to Lucifer?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Lets consider the overall facts...the towers fell (some thousands of people die). and from the blood and fire of this, a crusade is called and hundreds of thousands are murdered in the name of this crusade...a sacrifice to the christian god.

Blood and fire? Sacrifice to a Christian God?

Maybe the Salvation Army are in on it too...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3ed7eaaf1e16.jpg[/atsimg]

P.S. Notice the serpernt coiled around the cross too.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Oh gee, a useless wall of text, that I'm not going to even bother to read, because you probably said nothing intelligent in that whole rant.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean

Oh gee, a useless wall of text, that I'm not going to even bother to read, because you probably said nothing intelligent in that whole rant.

So you're so afraid of having your beliefs challenged that you'll just dismiss something without even reading it?

WOW

Just........wow......

Honestly that's sort of sad, really. You know the definition of ignorance is ignoring information right in front of your face.....I can't ever imagine being so frightened of what I might read, that I would lash out at something without even reading it. If that's the point your belief system has brought you to..........then that is honestly incredibly sad.

edit on 19-6-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: misspell

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Reply to Saturn

Lol again. The way you say things make me laugh..

What do you mean Moses was channeling? God met with Moses face to face on the MT, and gave him all the laws, statutes, commandments, and holy days. Swine is an abomination. It is never to be eaten, unless you are about to die, and you have nothing else to eat. That's the only time it would be acceptable. Why do you think people get health problems so bad? Because they are probably eating pork, shrimp, catfish, all these nasty creatures that feed on feces and all this other stuff. When God gives us a commandments, it's for our own good. Why would God tell us not to kill, unless killing were bad? Look, what i'm about to tell you nobody hardly knows about. In the beginning was God, and the Word. The Word was with God, and the Word was God. Do you understand what that means? In the beginning was the Father, and the Son. The Father gave the Son the great plan on how everything was supposed to happen. The Son just put it into effect. He started by creating the whole world. The Father knew everything that was supposed to happen. Anything that has ever happened was apart of the great plan the Father mapped out. The Son was the God of the old testament. It wasn't until the new testament that he became known as the Son. The Son told us nobody has ever seen or heard the Father.

Point being, the Father, and the Son both want to dwell with man! Can you even believe that They would want to dwell with sinners like us? That's how it's going to be in the end. Whenever thing is finished, the Father, the Son, and all the saints will dwell together. The saints will be the rulers of Christ new kingdom. The foes will be Christ footstool, or in the lake of fire.

The reason I told you that, is because you need to understand that the Father knew in the beginning that the way He was setting it up, it would have to be changed later, because the old covenant was not perfect. The Father knew man would fall from grace.

There are some scriptures that say the saints were chosen before the world even began. That statement is very true.
edit on 19-6-2011 by HolyandClean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

No, not exactly. I just don't have the time to read all of that. I'll read it tomorrow..

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NeverSleepingEyes

You worship Lucifer, the same one who wants all of us to lose our salvation. You can't lie to me. I already know. I know more than most people do about Freemasonry..

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

You worship Lucifer, the same one who wants all of us to lose our salvation. You can't lie to me. I already know. I know more than most people do about Freemasonry..

You ignorant arrogant stupid person.
I don't worship anything, let alone your invented Lucifer
obviously you know nothing.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Well that's all fine and good, but why then did you insult me in your prior reply, without even reading it? Kinda makes you seem like you're coming at this, so closed minded that you've made up your mind about everything before even viewing the evidence. That't not exactly a good place from which to start a discussion......and it certainly does little to persuade me over to your way of thinking.....Just some friendly advice.

edit on 20-6-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: quote box is looking screwy..trying to fix it

edit on 20-6-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

God met with Moses face to face on the MT, and gave him all the laws, statutes, commandments, and holy days. Swine is an abomination. It is never to be eaten, unless you are about to die, and you have nothing else to eat. That's the only time it would be acceptable. Why do you think people get health problems so bad? Because they are probably eating pork, shrimp, catfish, all these nasty creatures that feed on feces and all this other stuff. When God gives us a commandments, it's for our own good.

GOD gave Moses the law, the terms and conditions for the Israelites. 'I will enter into a covenant relationship with you and be your GOD. These are the conditions of the covenant relationship that I expect you to uphold if you wish to be My people.'
The command was given to the Israelites. If you look at the animals He calls 'unclean', you will find they are all carniverous, it has nothing to do with eating their own faeces. People get health problems from chickens as well, but they aren't ruled out as unclean.

Romans 14:3 Let not him who eats despise him who does not eat, and let not him who does not eat judge him who eats; for God has received him.
Actually, I think you should read all of Romans 14 with regard to this matter.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Freemasonry is a SECRET SOCIETY. Of course you are not going to tell me the truth, you are under a blood oath not to say anything. And you won't say anything out of fear. Because the demon spirits are all around us, and they will report to the higher up Freemasons that you have talked, and you will be killed. Correct?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucius Driftwood

Show me 4 or 5 scriptures that say we don't have to keep the dietary law. You can't just show me one and expect that to fly with me.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Romans 14:14
"I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean."

Romans 14:17-18
"For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost. For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men."

Matthew 15:11
"Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man."
This could be disputed though because while this was meant about Jesus' disciples not washing their hands it could easily relate to this subject.

Galations 2:16
"Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified."
I present this because the dietary law was just that, a law. No law shall justify man but the faith of Christ. If you want to keep the dietary law do so but realize it is not necessary for salvation, I too like to keep it but will not always if I find that I must eat such for it is a gift of God given to me that I might have fullness. I don't really like pork though, which is the most famous of foods that are unclean.

God bless you, man.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JeshurunAndronicus

Game over.

James 2:14-24

King James Version (KJV)

14What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?

15If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,

16And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?

17Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

18Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

19Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

20But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

21Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?

22Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?

23And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.

24Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

1 John 2:4-5

King James Version (KJV)

4He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

5But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

1 John 3:4-9

King James Version (KJV)

4Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

5And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

6Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

7Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

8He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

9Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Galatians 5:19-21

King James Version (KJV)

19Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Not done yet.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10

King James Version (KJV)

9Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Revelation 21:8

King James Version (KJV)

8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Romans 1:28-32

King James Version (KJV)

28And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Ephesians 5:3-6

King James Version (KJV)

3But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;

4Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.

5For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

6Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

Matthew 19:16-19

King James Version (KJV)

16And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

17And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

18He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,

19Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

1 John 2:6

King James Version (KJV)

6He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

Whoever said they live in Jesus, should walk just as He walked. Jesus kept the laws, statutes, commandments, and holy days.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

1 Timothy 4:1-5
"Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer."

Saint Paul himself expressly declares that any food is sanctified when eaten with thankfulness.

James 2:8-10
"If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well: But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors. For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

James shows that love is the fulfilment of the law and not the exact prescribements of the law given by God to Moses.

Romans 10:9-10
"For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law."

Saint Paul and Saint James agree, love fulfills the law.

Colossians 2:14-17
"Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it. Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ."

I am not yet defeated!
While it is nice to observe customs it is not necessary for salvation.

God bless you good sir, I do love these types of discussions.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Also, my good sir, I have more to add.

1 John 4:4-6
"He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him. He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked."

But what were His commandments? Oddly enough, it was only one.

John 15:12
"This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you."
This is the way we must walk in, not in following the former laws, statutes, and commandments but in this single one. We must love as he loved, allowing himself to die for others, teaching righteousness and walking in righteousness.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Freemasonry is a SECRET SOCIETY. Of course you are not going to tell me the truth, you are under a blood oath not to say anything. And you won't say anything out of fear. Because the demon spirits are all around us, and they will report to the higher up Freemasons that you have talked, and you will be killed. Correct?

wrong.
i fear only one thing: the ignorant folks being a strong majority.
and what a lucky guy i am, not having to deal with all those nasty imaginary friends that seem to keep you awake.
I'm an atheist, dear bible-believer. i don't give a fukc for your bible-inspired stories, as i don't care about snow white too.... these are stories. i don't run on those stories.

Do me a favor, do whatever you want to do, just stop turning some paranoid assumptions about me (you have no clue who i am) into "facts".

Oh, can i ask you another favor? Start to understand the world is more heterogenous than you'd expect. Do some research on differences between continental and US freemasonry, will yah?

Always willing to share an opinion, but nor a fart nor paranoia qualify as opinions.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I respect your position but I cannot agree with it. You are very zealous for your cause and that men should have salvation and not sin, a very admirable position.

When James speaks of works I've always interpreted this as not the works of the law but works of love and compassion. You see someone in need you help him/her.

James 1:27
"Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world."

We must do good so more good may come, not by the law but by the grace of God that exists in us to express His love toward us by loving each other.

1 John 1:8-10
"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us."

John was not a fool, he writes with beauty and truth as he expresses that no man that is born of God can sin but that we have been born of man and are subject to sin. It is by the mercy of God that sin is erased.

Galatians 5:13-14
"For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another. For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself."

Yes, man should do what he is able to refrain from sin but he is only a man and cannot completely control himself, you know this, I know this. The law is love and this must be obeyed, I agree, but the statutes issued in Sinai are gone only because we have been lifted up unto a greater domain of knowledge, that are actions must be of love and for love for love only glorifies God.

1 Corinthians 6:11-14
"And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God. All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any. Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body. And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power."

Paul speaks again wonderfully. We are sinners and were but God has redeemed us by Christ. This doesn't mean to keep sinning for this brings the Cross of Christ of none effect for you. (For the Cross of Christ shows us grace but to refuse it brings only damage to yourself) We must strive not to sin and have hope in God's mercies that, while we sinners and continue to sin, through repentance and prayer it may not be laid to our charge.

Ephesians 5:1-2
"Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour."

Love is the nature of God and should be a path we walk upon; in love only can we be acceptable to God, not through rituals or laws.

I write this because I became unsure of whether we were just talking about meats or sin as a whole. I only mean to prove that the law, as described at Sinai, cannot give one true knowledge or grace but only as participating in love as Christ showed us. We are all sinners, though we try not to be, and we shouldn't consciously follow after sin but work for God and His glory. Love is the commandment because it fulfills all others, to Love the Lord your God and your neighbor as yourself. These are what necessary for salvation.

God bless you, friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join