It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True or False, 9/11 was an Satanic ritual sacrifice to Lucifer?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Everyone on this forum at least knows there was a conspiracy involving 9/11. I've read a couple of books, and seen a couple of videos that 9/11 happened so the elite could appease Lucifer. Not saying this is fact, but it's something to think about.

This is a video made by my friend Xendrius. This video is great evidence for the 9/11 conspiracy.

We all know when big stars, or famous people die, normally foul play was involved. Those big stars, and famous people, are sacrifices to Lucifer! It has been documented that even the FREEMASONS sacrifice their own brethren to appease the demon spirits. They kill them, and make it look like suicide, or natural causes.

Previous civilizations use to sacrifice thousands a people everyday just appease the spirits! That is also documented!

[Human sacrifice was practiced by many ancient cultures. People would be ritually killed in a manner that was supposed to please or appease a god or spirit. While not widely known, human sacrifices for religious reasons still exist today in a number of nations.

Some occasions for human sacrifice found in multiple cultures on multiple continents include:

1.Human sacrifice to accompany the dedication of a new temple or bridge.
2.Sacrifice of people upon the death of a king, high priest or great leader; the sacrificed were supposed to serve or accompany the deceased leader in the next life.
3.Human sacrifice in times of natural disaster. Droughts, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, etc. were seen as a sign of anger or displeasure by deities, and sacrifices were supposed to lessen the divine ire.

Human sacrifices were practiced by various Pre-Columbian civilizations of Mesoamerica. The Aztec practiced human sacrifice on an unusually large scale; a sacrifice would be made every day to aid the sun in rising, the dedication of the great temple at Tenochtitlán was reportedly marked with the sacrificing of thousands, and there are multiple accounts of captured Conquistadores being sacrificed during the wars of the Spanish conquest of Mexico.

In Scandinavia, the old Scandinavian religion contained human sacrifice, and both the Norse sagas and German historians relate of this, see e.g. Temple at Uppsala and Blót.]

This was from wikipedia. Go here to read more. Sacrifice

So, with that evidence, it's safe to assume that 9/11 was a Satanic ritual sacrifice.

Ready, set, GO!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Not worthy of an answer

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
False. The US just did it to invade Iraq for oil.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

Satanism?! Now yall have gone to far with the outrages theories.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

I knew you would be here. How are you doing 2nite?

Yes, I agree that was a reason for 9/11. But there are many other reasons why this happened as well. The elite are serving their god.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

What's not to believe about it? Satanism is in just about everything we do daily. For example, the move "Harry Potter" makes children think it's ok to practice witchcraft. Those movies are VERY satanic!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

9/11 has been an interest of mine for a while.I couldnt resist. The fact that ove 2000 of our own soldiers most of them being really young makes my ass itch.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean
reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

What's not to believe about it? Satanism is in just about everything we do daily. For example, the move "Harry Potter" makes children think it's ok to practice witchcraft. Those movies are VERY satanic!

what is wrong about practicing 'Witchcraft'?

Isn't that 'Freedom Of Religion'?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
False:
Attack was a false flag for enacting the Patriot Act.
edit on 16-6-2011 by dreamingawake because: fixed

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

Try telling people that you know personally 9/11 was an inside job, and see if they make fun of you or not.

We are not debating the fact that 9/11 was a conspiracy, we are debating the fact that it was mostly carried out as a highly ritual sacrifice to Lucifer. It doesn't really seem that out there, when you research it deeply.

There are ranks in Satanism. They are as follows.. the Council of 3, the Council of 5, the Council of 7, the Council of 9, the Council of 13, the Council of 33, the Grand Druid Council, the Committee of 300 (also called the "Olympians") and the Committee of 500 among others. Lucifer gives the orders to the council of 3, and they pass it down through the chain of command. 9/11 was planned 10 years before it happened according to my research. Also, the invasion of Libya has been planned 10 years before 9/11. Anything that is happening now was planned wayyyyy back. Lucifer is behind the scenes orchestrating the events of the world.

It's not as bizarre as it sounds.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Everything is wrong with practicing witchcraft. You are messing with demon spirits when you practice it. You CANNOT trust those spirits. They only want the worst for us!

Don't get me wrong, I admire the constitution with all my heart. I believe that everyone should have rights and basic freedoms. That's just a given privilege.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Everything is wrong with practicing witchcraft. You are messing with demon spirits when you practice it. You CANNOT trust those spirits. They only want the worst for us!

Don't get me wrong, I admire the constitution with all my heart. I believe that everyone should have rights and basic freedoms. That's just a given privilege.

Then along with 'Freedom Of Expression' and 'Freedom Of Religion' there is nothing wrong with 'Witchcraft', nor a movie that has 'Wizards' that commenced as adolescent literature

though if you personally choose not to follow 'The Craft' that is your personal choice and nothing wrong with it

besides, i doubt that Harry Potter was made for 'Witchcraft propaganda

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Man, don't you people get it? The guy who wrote The Mason's Text Book Albert Pike clearly clearly clearly wrote that Lucifer was his god. Surely you have read his book Morals and Dogma. He is the hero of modern Freemasonry. Open your eyes.

Of course it was a sacrifice. Haven't you heard both Bush and Obama praise the noble SACRIFICE of your young men and women in Iraq and Afghanistan? When Obama and Cameron met in London Obama praised the noble SACRIFICE!!!

And yes on this earth of course there is freedom of religion. If you want to be part of the slaughter go and worship demons of destruction. See where it gets you in the long run. On your death bed you'll be just like the little beast Alisteir Crow who clearly boasted he was 666! Do you really want to play with the Wrath of Almighty GOD? Go ahead!

AC's words on his death bed;

"I am perplexed". Lol, bet he was, silly man!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Then you have no idea about the Illuminati, and their intentions. They make all these movies to project satanic symbolism in your subconscious. J.K. Rowling is a Freemason!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The bible doesn't suggest Satan requires sacrifices...satan isn't really bloodthirsty

the christian god however is murder happy..he is all about the smiting, genocide, etc.

Lets consider the overall facts...the towers fell (some thousands of people die). and from the blood and fire of this, a crusade is called and hundreds of thousands are murdered in the name of this crusade...a sacrifice to the christian god.

so ya...maybe your right...it may have been just another typical satanic sacrifice...of course, you and I probably have a difference on who the actual satan is...personally I think someone switched around the labels if people (or deitys) are to be judged by their actions over their propaganda.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Here is a video on human sacrifice!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Then you have no idea about the Illuminati, and their intentions. They make all these movies to project satanic symbolism in your subconscious. J.K. Rowling is a Freemason!

No, I'm quite savvy on the 'Illuminati' Likewise 'The Occult' as i've followed the 'Occult/Craft/Magik' since i can remember,

If this really mindwashed people into following 'Satanic Practices' which by the way is not the 'Occult' then why is the other religions thriving?

why hasn't everyone converted to 'Satanism'?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

No. It may seem like that, but God's anger is always righteous anger, never evil anger. God is incapable of sin. When God had all those people killed, that's because what they were doing was WICKEDNESS! They were having sex with animals, and with family, and doing all this nasty filthiness! They were serving demon spirits as well. That's why he cast them out of the land, and gave it to His chosen people.

Lucifer wants us all to follow him into the lake of fire. He is trying to so hard to take everyone with him, because he knows he has but a short time.

You cannot EVER trust him! He is the father of lies!

BTW, I really like your signature, who made it for you?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
The bible doesn't suggest Satan requires sacrifices...satan isn't really bloodthirsty

the christian god however is murder happy..he is all about the smiting, genocide, etc.

Lets consider the overall facts...the towers fell (some thousands of people die). and from the blood and fire of this, a crusade is called and hundreds of thousands are murdered in the name of this crusade...a sacrifice to the christian god.

so ya...maybe your right...it may have been just another typical satanic sacrifice...of course, you and I probably have a difference on who the actual satan is...personally I think someone switched around the labels if people (or deitys) are to be judged by their actions over their propaganda.

Whattt???

How did you reckon that one? It has nothing to do with The Son of Man. Our Saviour taught to love and pray for your enemies and to lay down your life for your friends. When he was arrested in Gethsemene he did not resist and went to his death as a slaughtered Lamb (a SACRIFICE).

What has this Prince of Peace to do with the motives of Warmongers and control freaks? Where is your reasoning? Bush and Blair do not practice The Spirit of Christianity. Their actions are not Christian, they are devilish and destructive!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I have read some stuff alluding to that HandC (gonna call you that for short)

It stands to reason to me, that many of TPTB (the powers that be ) practice religious worship to different deities in a variety of ways. They can justify these killings in their minds because of the power they feel it brings their cause.

You may want to read this link called Dialogue With "Hidden Hand" ,Self proclaimed Illuminati Insider.
I can't verify its validity, but its an interesting take on 911,and it does mention somewhere in it that it was indeed a luciferian sacrifice. I didn't take it as truth, but just filed into the library of my mind.

www.illuminati-news.com...

The fact that Goerge Bush Jr the president was reading a childrens story to a bunch of school kids about a pet goat..well..that just gave me the creeps when I read that.

I'm sure there are many others who could give you some better proof that it was indeed used on a sacrificial level, as well as manipulation strategy for a number of different reasons.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join