It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True or False, 9/11 was an Satanic ritual sacrifice to Lucifer?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
False:
Attack was a false flag for enacting the Patriot Act.
edit on 16-6-2011 by dreamingawake because: fixed

Hardly for just that reason....there were a number of reasons behind it..and a sacrificial offering was indeed part of this atrocity.
They had much more to gain than just the partriot act...much much more.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean
reply to post by SaturnFX

No. It may seem like that, but God's anger is always righteous anger, never evil anger.

Nonsense
Anger is a passionate and negative response, be it through rightous or evil intent...it is a loss of control, it is savage in nature no matter the reason or motivation.
Anger is primitive and barbaric...its what seperates us from monkeys (the ability to control).

God has "rightous" anger...and this results in slaughtering all..babies, innocents, etc.

From where I stand, such a god is the epitome of evil...especially when it justifies the slaughtering of babies, pregnant women, etc.

rightous anger...thats like loving child molestation...hey, it was done out of love, not out of lust..so its all good.
pfft.

God is incapable of sin. When God had all those people killed, that's because what they were doing was WICKEDNESS!

Again, stop considering some guy going out and murdering
God kills everyone when he gets angry...
you think when noah was floating on hia boat, nobody was pregnant? there was no infants?

Sorry, the christian god is a evil blood god that has spun the lies and deception perfectly onto the blind.
I judge the tree by the fruit it bears...and the god of the bible has produced fruit of dead babies and hate.

To me, God = Satan in its very core and most of the world totally worships the dark blood god.
Job well done

They were having sex with animals, and with family, and doing all this nasty filthiness!

wow, a infant was doing that?
If God slaughtered a single innocent infant, then he is an evil god, or at the very least, totally anything but a "perfect" god.

They were serving demon spirits as well. That's why he cast them out of the land, and gave it to His chosen people.

Aka, they were peacefully exploring their connection to the universe through many manifestations of the divine, and the blood god became enraged...murdering all, painting the sand red with the blood of those whom would dare consider the universe and themselves.
ya, what a fun guy to hang out with for eternity.

Lucifer wants us all to follow him into the lake of fire. He is trying to so hard to take everyone with him, because he knows he has but a short time.

Short time
yes
been what, a few thousand years that this has been going on...
the lake of fire...heh. erm, citation needed btw about this lake of fire

You cannot EVER trust him! He is the father of lies!

Again, if you consider the actions...we have a god demanding he is the god of peace, love, mercy, etc...
and he states it while standing on the top of corpses of children...
ya, no possibility of that one being the liar....heh

Only sheep would be unable to see what is so clearly spelled out in actions soaked in blood.

only sheep
-considers the prayer "the lord is my shepherd" and chuckles-

BTW, I really like your signature, who made it for you?

Tks...its the hypnotoad...just found it while googling "animated hypnotoad"

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Oh yea.. I remember reading something about that in a book.. Hidden hand came on here and answered questions to what was going on.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

There is no such thing as innocent children when their moms and dads practice abominations. The children of Israel had to put away the evil from among them. That included, adults, and children, and livestock. All of them were defiled. God couldn't dwell with them if the land was defiled. God is holy. Everything has to sanctified before he can dwell with mortal man. God just wasn't slaughtering women and children because he is a dick, he was doing it to sanctify that holy land that they were on.

Look, that God of the old testament was Jesus. It wasn't until he came in the flesh that he became known as the Son. Didn't know that, did ya?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9
When he was arrested in Gethsemene he did not resist and went to his death as a slaughtered Lamb (a SACRIFICE).

Yes, and the symbolism of the cross is carried around and prayed to today.
The lord of death does well, so long as the blood continues to flow to him.

Sorry, you can get caught up in the propaganda of the religion, I see the actions and it is little more than more and more blood to the blood god that has been going on for thousands of years...

The people hold up their icon of death and destruction, and pray to the church of the dark lord...all while thinking they are the good guys. heh

To be anti-life means to be pro-death..the hebrew war god yehweh is the blood god that the christians, hebrews, and muslims all pray to and sacrifice to ritually and constantly.

personally, as an atheist, I want either you lot off my planet, or a spaceship to run far away from you lot before you decide your blood gods need more sacrifices

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

There is no such thing as innocent children when their moms and dads practice abominations. The children of Israel had to put away the evil from among them. That included, adults, and children, and livestock.

See

And that is the type of petty blood god I personally reject.

I dont WANT to be associated with such a disgusting and small deity...I would rather spend an eternity hanging around the campfire with a restraining order against such a person.

But hey...on a interesting sidenote...we are all products of the original sin. I guess the christians have no more issues with abortions considering all children, including fetuses, are not innocent..aye?

such mind boggling insanity your religion is..just my opinion of course and you personally (aside from the programmed dogma) seem like a pretty good chap.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Look, that God of the old testament was Jesus. It wasn't until he came in the flesh that he became known as the Son. Didn't know that, did ya?

Oh, and wanted to answer this bit also

I went to catholic school...I aced religion class and was considering seminary college...

So, Ya, I sort of knew that

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I would never sacrifice anyone, because the Bible says not to do stuff like that. We are under grace, or Jesus's blood. There is no need for sacrifices anymore. Anyone who is still sacrificing has missed the point of the gospel.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Oh, and one more thing

Christ (new testiment) is significantly different than the lord god of the old testiment.

Why is this? Why is Jesus such a likeable and reasonable chap, yet God of the OT is this outragous jerk (better word would have been filtered)...

That answer is actually a interesting one...and chances are, you won't consider it because it violates your programming...but:

Jesus was the morning star
Enjoy the thread, have a read...your friend (aka, you...its pretty obvious your self promoting your own videos, but I don't mind...silly ATS rule imo anyhow) should respond in kind to the videos...but he (you) won't, because you cannot consider it, even though its spelled out pretty clearly.

So there you have it. Jesus = lucifer. thats why people sort of like him a hell of alot more than the blood god yehweh..and I am glad Christ came here and for the most part, nullified and removed yehweh's craptastic influence.

Go aliens

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
False. This was the act of men. Done to cause fear in the hearts of Americans....

Not as some kind of ritual to Satan.....

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I would never sacrifice anyone, because the Bible says not to do stuff like that. We are under grace, or Jesus's blood. There is no need for sacrifices anymore. Anyone who is still sacrificing has missed the point of the gospel.

Abraham frowns at your lack of faith

When God requires blood, you will serve his desires without question...even if its only to prove a point to lucifer (see Job)

God needed blood...suddenly god didn't need blood. Christ died for your sins, Christ didn't die for your sins...If you accept Christs blood as the sin remover, you can totally murder whomever you want without consequences...after all, you are washed with the sacrifice and are then impervious to sin..so long as you fully accept it.

What total hogwash...you honestly believe that?

Why didn't God make Jesus and Eve in the first place then? why wait for generation after generation before he decided to give people an out...was too busy amused at the death and torture? Its God after all...he knew what we would become, he knew exactly the outcome...Saved only by the grace of god and whatnot...he chooses who will and will not be saved by his grace even before any of this happened.

Again, I opt out. I don't want to hang around with such a total -rick for eternity...I will chill with christ should he be around after death...he seems more my style...tip over some stalls, kick some pillars, insult the rightous..my kinda guy.
But you can keep your blood god.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Your friend is pretty talented and a good judge of what material to include. I think he did a fine job on this video.
I would tell him that debry should be "debris" though.
You pose an interesting question that had sorta crossed my mind too. If you look at the sequence and location of the explosions it's not a giant leap to think someone intended that few should escape. If they did blow off bombs near the lobby and in the elevators and stairwell then It's a certainty that they meant for mass casualties to occur.

Knowing nothing of Satanistic practice I can't comment on whether this was a religious ritual or not. It seemed so precise and scientific in application but hey, maybe Satan digs technology?

Thanks for sharing and thank your friend for me.
He gave me some inspirations.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

No, according to 1 corinthians 10:1-4, Jesus was the God of the old testament.

Get over yourself, you obviously don't know anything about the Bible, you only know what you've been told.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Concerning Job, this is a story to illustrate that one's life is in God's hands and that whatever befalls us is never more than we can handle as Paul beautifully declares.

1 Corinthians 10:13

There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

And we must also remember that after Job's suffering he was given double that which he previously had, i.e. temptation befalls us only for our increase and we may be strengthened thereby.

The sacrifices of the Hebrews is a difficult thing to comprehend. I, admittedly, do not fully understand it; but what I do understand is this, that it was to show forth the coming sacrifice of Christ for our sins and the present need to ascribe and dedicate yourself for sensual pleasure but that one must always pay heed to God Whose ways are beyond understanding and perfect.

If you accept Christ you follow His commandment. That was love.

John 15:12
This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

For love is the fulfilling of the law as Paul also speaks. Every commandment to God is followed when one's mind is toward God for He is love. Now, shall a murderer murder and be absolved of this for saying he has Christ with Him? No, for he speaks for Him but does not abide by Him.

Behold, Christ speaks.

Matthew 7:21-23
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Why not create Jesus immediately rather than later? For where is salvation needed where there is no sin? Rather, men have been created with a freewill that allows them to decide how one shall act. We know morality, we know what is good, we have been given the symbols of hope and commandments yet we do them not but perish in them.

Jesus was born in the flesh not to condemn man of their sins, for that is the devil's vocation, but to save it from its vile deeds. Man abides in the temporal when his home is in the eternal.

John 3:16-19
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

We suffer either for our sins or for glory or for circumstance and who is able to say no? If we die we are with Him, if we live we live for Him.

I hopes this answers somewhat what you have written, though I think it not sufficient to fully convince you of God's righteousness. But may God bless you anyway into a life of truth and love that you may come again to Him.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

No, according to 1 corinthians 10:1-4, Jesus was the God of the old testament.

Jesus to Peter:
"And I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades shall not overpower it," (Matt: 16:18)

Jesus to Peter:
"Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men." (Matt: 16:23)

Jesus is satan (lucifer, morning star). The church is the church of satan as clearly demonstrated here.

Hey dude..make my church, your totally don't have the mind and things of God...so ya, how bout you become the foundation of churchism

Get over yourself, you obviously don't know anything about the Bible, you only know what you've been told.

Aww, pity, and here I thought we were engaging in adult conversation.
Well, if you got to resort to insults and such, I guess your contribution is over.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The idea that Jesus is the god from the Old Testament is up for interpretation. On one hand, it does say that Jesus is God in human form or whatever, but on the other hand, the personalities of the two dudes is completely conflicting. God in the OT was a dick. There ain't no two ways around that one. Like Saturn has been saying, a guy who demands total subservience and anytime someone deviates from that, they and their entire family get to be slaughtered in a merciless fashion, is not a very just god. Jesus though, seemed to be a pretty good dude. He healed people, preached forgiveness, preached to love your neighbor. Pretty much all the good things we take out of the bible, are from the stuff that Jesus said.

You can't tell me that Jesus would agree with the plagues and whatnot that God brought about on different people in the OT. In the bible, God tells Moses to ask the Pharoah to let his people go, and that when he asks this question God will harden the Pharoah's heart so that he will say no. He does this seven times, each time impeding on the Pharoah's free will so that he is forced to deny Moses and his people freedom. Each time this happens a disaster is brought upon the Egyptians. Killing every first born child in a kingdom is not a very just form of punishment under any circumstance. That would be like taking a person who commits murder, and killing their kid as punishment. Maybe I'm just a little more progressive in my thinking than the Old Testament God.

With all the hypocrasies of the bible, only people who have never read it and thought about it would actually believe it, and believe that it is the word of an all powerful, all knowing, all merciful being. If this all powerful being is truly all powerful, why did he have to wait such a longass time after Eve partook of the fruit to save his creation. Why didn't he just smack Eve on the wrist and say "hey, I'm God, don't listen to the talking snake." Instead he waits a few hundred years, destroys man in a flood when they become too rambunctious, then waits a few more hundred years before incarnating either himself or his son (it's not very clear on which one it is), living a human life for 30 odd years, performing miraculous deeds, and then dying in the most gruesome way imaginable. Did it really have to be done that way when you're the almighty?

As for the original idea presented in the thead, I actually think it's somewhat plausible. If you believe that 9-11 was an inside job, and that TPTB are illuminati, it becomes a very intriguing idea. They would have had the means, and if they felt a mass sacrifice was in order it could have easily been done. My biggest problem with it though is that people are always harping on Bush, saying he's an illuminati member and says prayers to Lucifer. I don't know about that, he just seems like a dumb, rich, redneck, who was raised to be a good ole boy and say his prayers to his lord and saviour Jesus Christ. He doesn't seem like one who would have the brainpower to be a secret society leading, illuminati, bigwig. Maybe he was just a puppet of the elite. Someone with his intelligence and public stature would make for a very valuable puppet.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Jesus Christ is the morning star, yes, but different as opposed to Satan.

Isaiah 14:12
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Now we all should know this refers to a Babylonian king but interpreted allegorically it can fit the description of Satan. How so? This Lucifer is that which appears to be good, very pleasing to man but not to God, iniquity and sin disguised as pleasure and delight.

Revelation 22:16
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Jesus Christ, the Word of God, is the true light, leading unto righteousness and goodness, to God and His glory. Satan leads to death and life in the temporal, Jesus Christ into the everlasting.

Also, the Catholic Church isn't the church of Satan if that was what you were implying. The first verse you quoted was after Peter answered Jesus that He was the Christ, the Son of the living God. The second was after Jesus told His disciples that He must die and be raised again. Peter obviously didn't wanted his teacher to be killed and rebuked Him for it and Jesus said unto him that that which God has declared must be done.

Matthew 16:15-23
He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

I am not a Catholic but I feel I must prove what you have spoken as false.

I hope this also has been a good rebuttal against your previous comment. May God be with you kind sir.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JeshurunAndronicus

Concerning Job, this is a story to illustrate that one's life is in God's hands and that whatever befalls us is never more than we can handle as Paul beautifully declares.

If you want to spin it that way.
What it actually is a story of, is a simple bet between god and the devil over a guy whom quite liked God's grace..
So, God, (ever the small deity) totally falls for the bet and tortures, murders, and destroys a man just so he can "show satan who the man is".

its a sick and twisted tail about a small deity with a cosmic sized ego whom is easily roped into temptation of his power.

If you accept Christ you follow His commandment. That was love.

John 15:12
This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

I have little problem with christ when you compare him to God of the old testiment.

To try and insinuate that the two are the same...frankly, I would believe lady gaga is rush limbaugh before..far more likely..

-snipped a bunch of random bible quotes-

Why not create Jesus immediately rather than later? For where is salvation needed where there is no sin?

No Sin? oh please!

Listen...Angels were created by god like a good few years before he created us.
His first creation -FAILED-. these perfect beings with NO free will, got free will, and rebelled.
No sin my arse...unless the devil is a hoax (in which case, why are we even discussing this thread) then there was most certainly a sin before us
And, God...if he has even a tiny bit of foresight...even equal to the standards of a average intellect human, knew full well of the morning stars corruption on his special experiment.

It is either all a hoax (yep), or it was a total setup by a cruel and incredibly sick small deity that has about as much love and forgivness as a chainsaw

esus was born in the flesh not to condemn man of their sins, for that is the devil's vocation, but to save it from its vile deeds. Man abides in the temporal when his home is in the eternal.

No, the devil does not condemn man...the blood god does that...often...with fire, brimstone, floods, famine, disease, pestilance, etc etc etc.
he is one step short of using a big magnifier to fry us (actually...he might...gotta reread some areas of the bible)

We suffer either for our sins or for glory or for circumstance and who is able to say no? If we die we are with Him, if we live we live for Him.

I do not suffer for my sins personally, I learn from them and correct the action.
I don't ask Jesus to forgive my sinning nature, I learn from them and correct the action (or attempt to).
If I die, and I meet the biblical deity as written, I will request to be elsewhere...I simply cannot be around such an entity such as that...I have standards.
I live for life, I enjoy the gift of life, and want to extend it and make my mark on here positively. If a deity has an issue with that, well, I have an issue with the deity to begin with. I don't remember asking to come here.

Now, a deity that recognises my mindset, my actions, and my desires to be part of the overall plan...well, I can deal with that...can't say I agree fully with the setup, but a hands off deity..aka, a scientist just watching the movie, well...I would be interested in, although I wouldn't be screaming praises about his ongoing...watching...(might have decent..but the tiny god of the bible...ya...erm, no. I don't want to hang out with a spoiled kid for eternity...would get on my nerves with his endless tantrums.
Hitler seems better company

I hopes this answers somewhat what you have written, though I think it not sufficient to fully convince you of God's righteousness. But may God bless you anyway into a life of truth and love that you may come again to Him.

Thanks. Well, we clearly don't agree. I am glad if this (what I deem) nonsense helps you become a good person whom is a positive and happy influence on others...religion itself is often used as a weapon, but sometimes people use parts of it to become generally decent people. if your using it correctly, I respect that...

May the earth one day do the right thing collectively not for fear of what may come, but for desire of what we want the world to be like....
perhaps we both can agree with that sentiment?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Haha. Whatever, using scripture to justifiy whatever you believe. Did you read about the part where Jesus underwent the full wrath of God so we wouldn't have to? We all deserve to die. We all do not deserve life. We are all sinners. We deserve to be in the lake of fire for the rest of our days. But, it's because of God's mercy that we are allowed to live. The Lord really is longsuffering on people. People commit wicked acts everyday, and live the good life, yet they go unpunished. The Lord is saving people like that up until the last day. Or if they make him too angry, he'll take them out. Plain and simple. The righteous though go through many trials and tribulations, and if they sin, God chastens them, because He loves them. The righteous also live the worst life. They have just enough to get by. They don't have all these riches like the wicked do. But ya know something, we don't care for earthly riches. We only care for the next life to come. This world is going to end in the next 5-6 years anyway. If that's all that's left, why would I want to give up my salvation just to obtain riches that will pass away?

You just need to understand something, Jesus went through something so bad, that we cannot even comprehend. The passion of the Christ comes close to what he went through. Jesus knew what he had to go through. That's why he kept praying that the cup would pass from Him. Without blood shed, there can be no remission of sins. When someone sins, blood has to be shed to pay for it. That's just the way it works. But when you get baptized in Jesus Christ name, you are under Jesus's blood. From then on out, you gotta walk in newness of life, or keep the laws, statutes, commandments, and holy days. Christianity is not teaching that! They are teaching all you got to do is believe, when James 2:14-24 says faith without works is dead!

You need to understand though, God is very merciful above all things. God doesn't have to explain Himself to ANYONE. He is the Creator of the universe.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelangelo

I don't know but whenever I read through the Bible I find that the Old Testament and New Testament share the same idea of God. I also fail to see how He could be interpreted otherwise.

Many times in the Prophets God shares that whenever a person, a people, or a nation suffer it is because of the iniquity that they have shed. One could argument that how can one suffer if they know not what is wrong? God also declares that He has sent His prophets to those where sin abounds to warn them of their dire consequences. I also shall argue that atheists also speak that morality comes not from God, then if one has morals should they not know that their actions will have consequences and to do unto their neighbor as they want done unto them?

Pharaoh hardening his could merely be a consequence of sin of the nation allowing for it to be hardened and have tragedy befall his people. Why is God glorified then? For this is a law He has initiated into existence to protect and to allow for judgement.

I have read the Bible and still believe it is the word of God and very beautiful. Why the consequence of Eve and Adam's sins? For one must receive the reaction of their action. But why such a long wait? I know not. I am sorry.

But I say that God is perfect and abundant in love and mercy and may God's light shine upon you. I hope I have answered well for you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join