It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True or False, 9/11 was an Satanic ritual sacrifice to Lucifer?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Having researched the metaphysical aspects of the whole sordid drama that was 9/11 for several years now I am inclined to view the September 11 terrorist attacks as a form of ritual magic on a mass scale. No one can deny that, not unlike the assassination of President John F. Kennedy in 1963, the media was used, or misused, to add to the ritual abuse and trauma of the public mind both pre- and post-9/11. For instance, it has been documented in recent years that there was subtle embedding of crucial elements to the narrative of 9/11 (e.g. characters, plot, setting, date, themes, etc.) in pop culture like films, TV shows, video games and magazine ads that were produced for mass consumption prior to September 11, 2001. Whether this is simply coincidence, proof of a conspiracy or a combination of both is anybody's guess. What peaks my interest, however, is that there is much history linking media corporations with the international intelligence community. It is also undisputed that not only in the years after WWII was much research conducted into psychological warfare, but those involved in such studies were later highly embedded within the American mass media continuing their working relationship with US intelligence agencies even long after retirement. Perhaps such subliminal embeds were key to the overall success of the psy-ops that were in place and triggered reactions in the aftermath of the terrorist attack on the Twin Towers that made comparisons to a movie script so immediate and not unpredictable. If, however, the "priming" was not deliberate on the part of script writers, film producers and the like it begs the question whence did this psycho-spiritual warfare emanate? Did it originate with the spiritual realm? I don’t know, but the event itself was steeped in archetypal elements that attracted numerous “chains of associations” or correspondences of the like that can only be deemed bizarre to say the least. Even footage surfaced I recall, if genuine, that purportedly showed demonic figures on the day as smoke billowed from the WTC and later collapsed. Nevertheless, it is documented that ritual magicians throughout history were renowned to employ “props” such as light, color, sound and highly theatrical spectacle to achieve their goals, surrounding themselves with such to enhance the direction of the group-mind towards particular ideals, not unlike visualization techniques today, and thereby concentrate the consciousness upon, and flood the mind and spirit with, the principles they sought to invoke in their “mystery plays.” Not unlike Hollywood movie-makers who recreate on studio backlots the magician’s circle (or stage) and “method” actors who immerse themselves with the characters they’re portraying ritual magicians sought to evoke into consciousness and cause mental associations with potent archetypes of violence or sex, for instance, and thus, tangibly enact their visions of the future. Such magical and quasi-religious aspects are all too evident, and sinisterly so, especially today in American politics and media.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by cameraobscura

No one can deny that, not unlike the assassination of President John F. Kennedy in 1963, the media was used, or misused, to add to the ritual abuse and trauma of the public mind both pre- and post-9/11.

I can - there was no such ritual abuse in the first place, therefore no such use or misuse of the media.

Glad to have cleared that up for you

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by cameraobscura

No one can deny that, not unlike the assassination of President John F. Kennedy in 1963, the media was used, or misused, to add to the ritual abuse and trauma of the public mind both pre- and post-9/11.

I can - there was no such ritual abuse in the first place, therefore no such use or misuse of the media.

Glad to have cleared that up for you

Let me clarify what I meant by asserting that "the media was used, or misused, to add to the ritual abuse and trauma of the public mind..." in relation to 9/11. As I recall images of the event were repeated over and over again in the media in the weeks and months after the terrorist attacks to the point that emotional demands were made by public officials upon media agencies to stop reproducing these deeply disturbing images due to the overwhelming trauma it continually perpetuated on the national psyche. Such was the psychological state of the American mind at the time that even Hollywood movie-makers were editing out scenes of the Twin Towers in old films. Even now such still acts as a trigger that leads me to the conclusion that the nation is irretrievably lost in a state of mass psychosis without any chance of recovery for the foreseeable future.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join