It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True or False, 9/11 was an Satanic ritual sacrifice to Lucifer?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Lucifer is not the Devil, the Devil is not Satan, and Satan is Society.

I say False, there was no sacrifice to Lucifer, however, I do believe that Society is to blame!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I agree, may man strive for love and not fear for isn't it written that perfect love casts out fear?

But to your cruel depiction of the Old Testament God I refer these scriptures.

Zechariah 7:9-11
Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Execute true judgment, and shew mercy and compassions every man to his brother:And oppress not the widow, nor the fatherless, the stranger, nor the poor; and let none of you imagine evil against his brother in your heart.But they refused to hearken, and pulled away the shoulder, and stopped their ears, that they should not hear.

Micah 6:8
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

Ezekiel 18:23
Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?

Just three, yes, and surely you can backlash at this easily but I pray you not for we have two different comprehensions over the Old Testament. We perceive it differently and I wished to show, for what little it is, that the Old Testament does not always show God in such a vengeful position.

I still find the Old and New Testaments promoting the same God, though.
Nevertheless, peace unto you and may God be with you.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean

Haha. Whatever, using scripture to justifiy whatever you believe.

Imagine that...

Did you read about the part where Jesus underwent the full wrath of God so we wouldn't have to?

I have a friend whom cuts herself because she enjoys it.
Same difference really if you think about it (especially if you think Jesus is god...sort of self masochistic)

We all deserve to die. We all do not deserve life. We are all sinners. We deserve to be in the lake of fire for the rest of our days.

Not the best outlook on life.
I deserve life, I deserve extended life, I occasionally sin, but hey, I make up for it as best I can.
And nobody, not you, me, or hitler deserves eternal torture...perhaps a frown, perhaps a repeat of class if we really screw up, but ya...not so sick to torture someone eternally for failing a class that didn't come with a offical book to begin with.

But then again, I am better than the biblical god...I have the moral high ground....I don't expect much from yehweh as he doesn't seem like the most clever chap

But, it's because of God's mercy that we are allowed to live. The Lord really is longsuffering on people. People commit wicked acts everyday, and live the good life, yet they go unpunished.

So?
Is God just a different word for vendetta?

The Lord is saving people like that up until the last day. Or if they make him too angry, he'll take them out. Plain and simple.

lol @ God

The righteous though go through many trials and tribulations, and if they sin, God chastens them, because He loves them.

This "love" is a bit conditional, dontcha think...

Hey, do stuff I like and I will bless you (unless I gotta win a bet against satan...then I may crush everything you love)...however, if you annoy me, I will send you into eternal torture.

heh...I prefer the love from my dog..he will only bite direct physical attacks...and probably won't toss me into fire if I forget to feed him...not immediately anyhow

The righteous also live the worst life. They have just enough to get by. They don't have all these riches like the wicked do. But ya know something, we don't care for earthly riches.

So which are you? You seem to assume your rightous.
You have a computer, net access, probably eat a couple times a day with full plates, have a car, television, etc etc etc etc etc.
aka, your living like a freaking king when you compare it to "real" rightous ones eating bugs and living in sand in some central african nation wondering if jesus will stop by and do that fish for everyone trick eventually.

Sorry, you are living the good life, and by your example, you are not rightous...you got it made bro, enjoy that fancy computer while you sit on your comfy chair and spout off how you have nothing.

We only care for the next life to come. This world is going to end in the next 5-6 years anyway. If that's all that's left, why would I want to give up my salvation just to obtain riches that will pass away?

heh
5-6 years
at least the death cults are spacing it out...typically for the past thousand plus years, the death cults have been year to year end is nigh messages.

so I guess the time until the end is starting to grow then.

not to worry though, this generation will not pass until all these things happen...granted, that generation that was stated, and about 200 other generations have passed, but who is counting, huh?

You just need to understand something, Jesus went through something so bad, that we cannot even comprehend.

Yes, I know
He got a splinter and inherited a kingdom of gold.

now, if it was me...with the promise of becoming KING of heaven..(whoot!), I would not only go through what he went through, hell, they could add in some guys with tasers, perhaps red ants, etc.

Consider it...he knew...absolutely knew there was a heaven...not like...our most fundamental believer type know...but we are talking physical manifestations of angels, devils, direct vocal chats with god, etc...like how I know that there is a keyboard under my fingers type knowing.
and not just that...his death would allow him to not just go to heaven (this place of epic everything..)...but he would be going there as the boss...the king, the emperor of heaven.

Sacrifice? pfft...there is no sacrifice with such knowledge...none...doesn't exist considering he had special knowledge. Anyone can do that.

You need to understand though, God is very merciful above all things. God doesn't have to explain Himself to ANYONE. He is the Creator of the universe.

I don't need to explain myself to such a deity either.

and erm...proof of him creating the universe? naa...didn't think so.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

What's not to believe about it? Satanism is in just about everything we do daily. For example, the move "Harry Potter" makes children think it's ok to practice witchcraft. Those movies are VERY satanic!

When did satanism become witchcraft, or vice versa?

I know in medieval times witches weer seen as handmaidens of Satan, etc., but even then it was not exactly clear what it is satan is/was (other than being "evil" - even in the bible that's not clear!!), we're not in medieval times any more, Harry Potter is not medieval, and AFAIK there's no clear connection any more between the 2 is there?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JeshurunAndronicus

Ultimately, I think the bible (front to back) is nonsense as it sits.

Now, you want to spark my interest, lets talk about the actual old testiment, aka
The Chronicle Project

The actual "old testiment" is a fascinating read...the fictional recreation that is in our churches now is simply debating lord of the rings...and specifically how Saruman is not a white wizard, but a black wizard in white robes..both are equal to me in the debate...I enjoy the debate because I enjoy fantasy, but for actual understanding of potential origins, I prefer the actual interpretation

check that link, read the restored chapters...then we can debate on the implications of that (probably in the aliens and ufo's forum)
edit on 16-6-2011 by SaturnFX because: speeling mastake

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Ack

I am backing out of this thread.
Thanks for the debate HolyandClean. I actually quite enjoy a spirited theological debate, and would go on, but I have come to the realization this thread is dangerously close to going waaay off topic if it continues..

To answer the question...9/11 was a satanic ritual..well, if the offical story is correct, it was a bunch of religious fanatics killing for god...I say, close enough.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

reply to post by ObvTruth

I knew you would be here. How are you doing 2nite?

Yes, I agree that was a reason for 9/11. But there are many other reasons why this happened as well. The elite are serving their god.

Yeah, I was thinking much the same. It was indeed a ritual sacrifice, but also served many other functions as well - like declaring wars on countries that did not attack the US, secure oil pipelines and poppy fields, and strip American Humans (and to a lesser degree, Humans around the globe) of Their freedoms - to name the most obvious.
edit on 6/17/2011 by Amaterasu because: typo

edit on 6/17/2011 by Amaterasu because: brain fart

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

false

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
It was made for Satan one way ore another just because this was evil. This is simple.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
The Hidden Hand author was correct and truthful in his statements regarding 9/11.

Many would not sleep well at night if they knew what spiritual powers are really at work within this dimension, including the flesh embodied beings that serve them.

I will also assert that our Creator is not ever 'wrathful' towards His Children. Jesus (Yeshua) Christ was the Spirit of the Father in the flesh. He did not teach or spread wrath ever. Quite the opposite. There are many doctrines of devils misguiding well-meaning people from the Faith in separation from the Divine Path of mergence with our Righteous Loving Father who only desires His Children to return to His Light in Good Spirit. Peace.
edit on 17-6-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
what?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
9/11 served many purposes. Both for money and occultism imo.
edit on 17-6-2011 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I do not believe that the 9/11 attack was a sacrifice to Satan. From my research it was to gain popularity with Americans/world to fight "terrorists". I find it very interesting that all these "terrorists" live in oil rich countries.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

No. It may seem like that, but God's anger is always righteous anger, never evil anger. God is incapable of sin. When God had all those people killed, that's because what they were doing was WICKEDNESS! They were having sex with animals, and with family, and doing all this nasty filthiness! They were serving demon spirits as well. That's why he cast them out of the land, and gave it to His chosen people.

Lucifer wants us all to follow him into the lake of fire. He is trying to so hard to take everyone with him, because he knows he has but a short time.

You cannot EVER trust him! He is the father of lies!

BTW, I really like your signature, who made it for you?

Satan /Lucifer misinterpretations... geez in this day and age when are people gonna allow the light into the areas of the cerebral cortex that isn't haunted by corrupt religions !

Lucifer and Prometheus are both the 'bringer of light'. Lucifer represents Venus the morning star that rises before the sun. Prometheus was a champion of mankind, known for his wily intelligence, who stole fire from Zeus and gave it to mortals.

random link to info about Venus and the pentagram, pentalpha or pentangle

Satan ... if you read the original texts on him rather than the demoniacal religious version was never evil. He thought he knew a better way of doing things.
Just go educate yourself before regurgitating misinterpreted religious doctrine. No wonder Jewish people think Christians are so naive. Remember one thing... the original texts were written in several different styles of Hebrew and these texts still exist. Often your Christian beliefs are in complete contradiction to what is suppose to be understood.
There were approx 52 Gospels to chose from when men created the New Testament back when the Council of Nicaea decided to create a Christian Bible. 50 copies were commissioned, then the Emperor Constantine used the Christian religion to provide the ideological basis for the Roman Empire. The goal was to unify the faith both religiously and politically. Then the religion was placed firmly under the control of the Emperor. This then redefined how God was to be understood and eventually the Roman Emperor's position was taken up by the Popes.
The other Gospels were considered heresy and so banned. Read the other Gospels, especially of Thomas, Philip and Peter. Judas and Mary's are also very enlightening. Then look into the Gnostics and Buddhism and see the similarities to Christ's words and teachings. If people want to worship an idea/Satan/Lucifer, created for the purpose to put fear into a person's heart so they will only do good, then ultimately there is nothing to fear at all as they worship a concept, an idea, a symbol rather than anything involving a spirit.
Power. greed and money is what is being worshipped behind the symbols that have influence over the subconscious and consciousness of humanity. People are still operating from a platform of fear and while that is maintained people will easily be controlled, especially under the banners of patriotism and religion.
edit on 17-6-2011 by LexiconV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
holy seriously sounds like sum cristian fudamentalist

and that aint no better than a islamic one!!

all religion weather its cristianity, islam, satanic or wotever is all BS dun to keep the masses oppressed

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
Not worthy of an answer

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by gremlin2011

You are already in a state of oppression, false religious doctrine aside. You are here to overcome this world of oppression through the Spirit. The Holy Spirit which serves Truth. Peace.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

haha we have, no one realizes it though.

and to answer your question, no this was not an offering to "Lucifer". please don't confuse Lucifer with Satan. Lucifer is Prometheus, he kindled the light in the dark. he stole knowledge from the gods and gave wisdom to man. he's not a bad guy, he just gets mixed up a lot.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

What's not to believe about it? Satanism is in just about everything we do daily. For example, the move "Harry Potter" makes children think it's ok to practice witchcraft. Those movies are VERY satanic!

what is wrong about practicing 'Witchcraft'?

Isn't that 'Freedom Of Religion'?

Witchcraft? A religion? News to me. I always considered religion to be a word to describe a collective of spiritual beliefs, not being able to cast spells on others. Besides, even if it were a religion, itd be hard to practice some spells without infringing on other peoples rights. Big no-no, according to the constitution.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

I totally agree with you. Some however can call the act demonic if they want but their main purpose was just what you said.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join