It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True or False, 9/11 was an Satanic ritual sacrifice to Lucifer?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

Jesus was the only human sacrificed to Yahweh. Any other human sacrificing went to demonic spirits.

Guess you don't know your Old Testament too well.
Try reading the book of Judges, in this case chapter 11. There was a judge called Jephath. In his zeal to win GOD's favour and secure victory over the Ammonites, he- well...read for yourself.
Judges 11:30 & 34-35.
And Jephthah made a vow to the LORD, and said, "If You will indeed deliver the people of Ammon into my hands, "then it will be that whatever comes out of the doors of my house to meet me, when I return in peace from the people of Ammon, shall surely be the LORD's, and I will offer it up as a burnt offering." When Jephthah came to his house at Mizpah, there was his daughter, coming out to meet him with timbrels and dancing; and she [was his] only child. Besides her he had neither son nor daughter. And it came to pass, when he saw her, that he tore his clothes, and said, "Alas, my daughter! You have brought me very low! You are among those who trouble me! For I have given my word to the LORD, and I cannot go back on it."

This Judges' virgin daughter was sacrificed unto Yahweh as a burnt offering.
I think this is the reason the book of proverbs and Jesus tells us why we shouldn't be too rash in the things we swear or make oaths to.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucius Driftwood

No, he didn't mean literally sacrifice. He meant she would be the Lord's, kind of like when Samson was the Lord's priest. Samson belonged to the Lord just like the daughter.

Judges 13:1-24

King James Version (KJV)

Judges 13

1And the children of Israel did evil again in the sight of the LORD; and the LORD delivered them into the hand of the Philistines forty years.

2And there was a certain man of Zorah, of the family of the Danites, whose name was Manoah; and his wife was barren, and bare not.

3And the angel of the LORD appeared unto the woman, and said unto her, Behold now, thou art barren, and bearest not: but thou shalt conceive, and bear a son.

4Now therefore beware, I pray thee, and drink not wine nor strong drink, and eat not any unclean thing:

5For, lo, thou shalt conceive, and bear a son; and no razor shall come on his head: for the child shall be a Nazarite unto God from the womb: and he shall begin to deliver Israel out of the hand of the Philistines.

6Then the woman came and told her husband, saying, A man of God came unto me, and his countenance was like the countenance of an angel of God, very terrible: but I asked him not whence he was, neither told he me his name:

7But he said unto me, Behold, thou shalt conceive, and bear a son; and now drink no wine nor strong drink, neither eat any unclean thing: for the child shall be a Nazarite to God from the womb to the day of his death.

8Then Manoah intreated the LORD, and said, O my Lord, let the man of God which thou didst send come again unto us, and teach us what we shall do unto the child that shall be born.

9And God hearkened to the voice of Manoah; and the angel of God came again unto the woman as she sat in the field: but Manoah her husband was not with her.

10And the woman made haste, and ran, and shewed her husband, and said unto him, Behold, the man hath appeared unto me, that came unto me the other day.

11And Manoah arose, and went after his wife, and came to the man, and said unto him, Art thou the man that spakest unto the woman? And he said, I am.

12And Manoah said, Now let thy words come to pass. How shall we order the child, and how shall we do unto him?

13And the angel of the LORD said unto Manoah, Of all that I said unto the woman let her beware.

14She may not eat of any thing that cometh of the vine, neither let her drink wine or strong drink, nor eat any unclean thing: all that I commanded her let her observe.

15And Manoah said unto the angel of the LORD, I pray thee, let us detain thee, until we shall have made ready a kid for thee.

16And the angel of the LORD said unto Manoah, Though thou detain me, I will not eat of thy bread: and if thou wilt offer a burnt offering, thou must offer it unto the LORD. For Manoah knew not that he was an angel of the LORD.

17And Manoah said unto the angel of the LORD, What is thy name, that when thy sayings come to pass we may do thee honour?

18And the angel of the LORD said unto him, Why askest thou thus after my name, seeing it is secret?

19So Manoah took a kid with a meat offering, and offered it upon a rock unto the LORD: and the angel did wonderously; and Manoah and his wife looked on.

20For it came to pass, when the flame went up toward heaven from off the altar, that the angel of the LORD ascended in the flame of the altar. And Manoah and his wife looked on it, and fell on their faces to the ground.

21But the angel of the LORD did no more appear to Manoah and to his wife. Then Manoah knew that he was an angel of the LORD.

22And Manoah said unto his wife, We shall surely die, because we have seen God.

23But his wife said unto him, If the LORD were pleased to kill us, he would not have received a burnt offering and a meat offering at our hands, neither would he have shewed us all these things, nor would as at this time have told us such things as these.

24And the woman bare a son, and called his name Samson: and the child grew, and the LORD blessed him.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Haha. I'm always called the pharisee for some.reason. The pharisees were always questioning Jesus, because he had the Word of God. The pharisees would rather do tradition than what God says. The pharisees always wanted the best of the best for themselves, they lived the best lives. I don't do any of that.

I sense some envy in your comment. Why are you envious of me? Don't be. You too can have knowledge, just believe, and pray, and you shall receive if you ask in Jesus Christ name. I learned all I know in 2 years!

If you want to learn more, send me a private message. I would say get far far away from Christianity, because it has been hijacked by Satan. And their are many false prophets out in the world. When I say many, I mean MANY! I mean MILLIONS. Do you understand? Jesus said many people would come using His name, but they would deceive many!
edit on 18-6-2011 by HolyandClean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by spacegod

Lot of opinion, but no useful information, or scriptures. So why should I have anything to do with you? All you do is, like everyone else, rant and rave about how oh so wrong I am, when in reality, I'm not. I know I'm not. I've checked this information at least 100 times. Now, I don't claim to know everything. I still have a bit of learning to do myself.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

No, he didn't mean literally sacrifice. He meant she would be the Lord's, kind of like when Samson was the Lord's priest. Samson belonged to the Lord just like the daughter.

EPIC FAIL.
Wrong.
31:' Then it will be that WHATEVER COMES OUT OF THE DOORS OF MY HOUSE TO MEET ME, when I return in peace from the people of Ammon, shall surely be the LORD's and I will OFFER IT UP as a BURNT OFFERING.'

36: So she said to him, 'My father, if you have given your word to the LORD, DO TO ME ACCORDING WHAT HAS GONE OUT OF YOUR MOUTH, because the LORD has avenged you of your enemies, the people of Ammon'.

As far as I remember, Samsons' parents didn't agree to offer him up to the LORD as a burnt offering. Perhaps you are thinking of Samuel, who's mother Hannah offered him up to the LORD in service but not as a BURNT OFFERING.
To be offered up to the LORD in service would by no means be something for Jephtath's daughter or her friends to mourn (Judges 11:37+38), or something for the daughters of Israel to remember as a cause to lament four days every year (verse 40).
A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
You say you read the King James version as it's the only authoritative version around. This is the version that he commanded to be printed in 1611. You do know he was a homosexual don't you? Does that have any bearing on your feelings about it? If not (after all, GOD can use whoever He wants to get His message across) how do you know it's accurate? Where in the original Greek of the New Testament does it use the word 'Church'? Isn't that a word put in by King James to consolidate his power base? And what about the versions before him? Are you familiar with William Tyndale? He was burnt to death for translating the bible into English. Have you looked for his translation? It can be found on the internet if you look hard enough. Tyndale had no alterior political motives behind his translating the bible except for people to be able to read it in their own language and it cost him his life. Martin Luther also wanted to see the bible translated to German so the common man could understand what nhe was reading rather than go to a catholic church, be kept in ignorance and stand there mystified as people spoke in a language he didn't understand (Latin) and didn't explain the gospel to him). So let's talk original translations. Why don't you learn to read classical Greek and Paleo Hebrew so you can see for yourself that everything you read is correct and authorititaive, before you start reigning down drip fed idealogy.
I'd love to believe you reached these conclusions by yourself, but clearly you haven't. You have zeal and passion for the word of GOD, but not love for those that need to hear it. You are here only for an argument and that is Pharisaical. I'm even begining to wonder if you're a troll, considering how new you are to this site, and how unnecessarily provocative you choose to be. There are alot of Christians on this website, and you do a disservice when you rant so bumptiously like this. Jesus loves you, Jesus loves me, Jesus loves the guy on the other end of the computer who's reading this. So much so that He gave up His life as a propitiation for our sins. Try and remember that. He did it in love. We who call upon His name should at least try and walk in the masters' footsteps, dude. My sins forgiven doesn't make me any less a sinner or object of 'wrath' than anyone else. I stand on the grace of GOD and His love and tender mercies.
C'mon man, show some love and humility.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

And their are many false prophets out in the world. When I say many, I mean MANY! I mean MILLIONS. Do you understand? Jesus said many people would come using His name, but they would deceive many!

Yep, you sure sound like one of them. 'Knowledge puffs up'. Jesus took 30 years before He entered His ministry, and you know it all in 2? Wow, I guess He should be worshipping you then.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Now, I don't claim to know everything. I still have a bit of learning to do myself.

Just a bit? And you're how old? Not even 40? And just 'a bit' of learning?
I'm sorry. I forgive you.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Show me 3 more scriptures where children or people were offered as sacrifices to God, and i'll believe you. 4 or 5 scriptures to prove your point. Not just one. Good luck!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Do you want to learn about the Word of God or not? It doesn't matter if someone has been studying the Word for 80 years, if God doesn't interpret the Bible for him, he will not learn anything. He will only have his own interpretation. I know more than all these people with PhD's and all. I easily rebuke them with scripture, and they just fall apart afterwards.

Am I taking credit for all of this? OF COURSE NOT! All the credit should go to the Lord. He brought me to the truth. His understanding is infinite. We cannot even comprehend His mind. That's why for the rest of my days I will praise the Lord.
edit on 18-6-2011 by HolyandClean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Bro, just send me a message so we can talk this over.. stop being so hostile.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

New video by Xendrius.. enjoy!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
reply to post by SaturnFX

Interesting that you chose Saturn as your username.

Ever hear about Saturn's connection to Satan?

Hmm..Saturn..Satan...nawwwww it's just another coincidence!

Interesting video.
I failed to see the hexagon as they were stating on the native picture, but would be interesting if there was one.

As far as star of david = satan...meh, fundys see satan in everything...they are a bit obsessive compulsive

Even the pentagram is considered "evil" when its inverted (same with a cross)...but again, fundys see satan in everything and aren't really the type to actually...you know..research stuff.

Anyhow, the pentagram (up) is a sign of life (obviously a upside down one is anti-life, or death).

New subject
I used to talk long ago...long long ago, on IRC's #Apologetics channel (if you don't know what an apologetic is in regards to christianity, then you fail
).
Anyhow, was talking to this one chap I have spoken to often...very intelligent man, and we used to talk a lot about neural networking, artificial intelligence, etc...he worked in a lab creating thinking tiny robots for some big robotics firm..basically creating living bug robot things, fascinating machines really.

I finally asked him how he, being a literal genius (he was) could be a theist (he was a jew). He explained to me that he used to be an atheist...not a down with god, take the pitchforks to the church type, but just a scientific atheist...such discussions about god and such was similar to engaging in discussions about unicorns..he was above such rubbish.

He then "died" for awhile..bad accident. During this time, he had an experience that he said was more real to him than reality is to him now.
He accepts that it could possibly be due to (then lists a ton of difference potential explanations), however, after considering all of that, he felt it would be easier to suggest him sitting in front of the keyboard is the illusion moreso than his experience...he was fully convinced, and not the type to suffer delusions.

He then awoke and after awhile, searched around religions. he found his experience matched up closest to what he found in hasidic jew practices and philosophies...however, he said it wasn't correct...there was, in his understanding of it, no eternal torment and such, but the energy points, and other stuff of jewish "mysticism" was very close to his experience.

So, I always find it a bit intriguing when the star of david or other jewish stuff comes up in odd phenomona. I especially like how the chronicle project is bringing a bit more scientific sense to the old story..maybe there is something to all this after all, exciting prospect either way, certainly takes away the mundane aspects of life (always good to be able to speculate about stuff).

but anyhow, ya...cool..cheers for the video. I actually decided on my name because the planet is the most interesting planet in our solar system seen through a telescope (its got a ring after all), and the FX part has a few different meanings equally as mundane.

Perhaps I will get a tattoo of saturn on me...however, if I am going to get a single tattoo, I really don't want it to be the syfy logo (since they went from great programming to crap lately...I miss scifi..grrr)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean

You started the insulting first.

I don't think I did. I would ask you to point out where I did, but, well, text tends to be a horrible portrayer of emotion anyhow...so, lets go with, there was no intent at insulting you..now, insulting the biblical interpretations made by you, and about a billion others, sure...but thats open for ridicule, stone throwing, etc...thats how we, as people, progress in society.
Challenge our beliefs...
You personally...actually, I quite like how at a young age, you feel passionate about something beyond chicks and getting toked or whatever...when I was a youngin like you, I felt odd being all passionate about information and research when everyone else was more interested in music videos and general nonsense.
So, plus for that...I obviously just stand on a different side of a argument over information...but both sides are equally important if any truth is to come out of anything, not just religion verses science..

So kudo's...just, as a word of advice, you can learn a lot by simply listening..even in things you don't agree with.

Look, you obviously have no clue how to love your neighbor, and right now i'm going to clear that up for you using the scriptures.

Romans 13:9

King James Version (KJV)

9For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Those 2 great commandments Jesus gave are the 10 commandments summed up! If you thought he was talking about physical love, then Idk what to tell you.

Physical love? naa
In bible class, we were instructed quite clearly that sin starts and exists in the mind...aka, if you thought of it, you did it. thoughts are things, etc.
So, by that regard, yes...anyone over the age of say, 3, is a sinner (whenever right and wrong is taught).

But I think sin is more than just telling a white lie (no honey, you look great in that dress...-cough-)...there has to be malice, intentional gain to loss, etc...its complex and personal...if you do crappy things, but for neutral or good intent, well, I think looking in the mirror shouldn't be a problem.

Loving my neighbor...sometimes thats difficult. when taking a broad term, all are neighbors...the guy slaughtering innocents in some african village because of whatever reason is my neighbor...and loving someone like that...well, thats where "sinning" comes in..aka...someone should just shoot that guy and do the world a favor.

point is, my understanding of the 3 rules is different than yours. I have been indoctrinated into christian theology and philosophy since I was 8 years old (younger by my grandmother) until graduation, and then as a hobby since then. so, my understanding is...complicated, not simplified like someone with 2 years behind them.

What is it...
A novice of zen will see a mountain as just a mountain
A seasoned zen follower will see a mountain as all things, profound, mystical, the meaning of life, etc
A zen master will see a mountain as just a mountain.

amusing antedote...not sure if you decide simple is best, or you just become lazy..anyhow, I am in the seasoned bit...not lazy enough to be simple anymore.

You are a typical Atheist, you probably haven't read the Bible, and even if you have, you didn't understand what it meant. You only seen the bad, not the good. Not the many mercies God had on His people and the inhabitants of the earth.

I have read the bible
My preference is the KJV (only because thats the preference of the fundys, and I use it now mostly to debate..my actual preference is being uncovered now as we speak by a team of proper linguistics)

As far as mercies...
Thats like suggesting a serial killer donated to the homeless once, so he is a good guy.
Sorry, but the mercies of the deity of the old testiment is...at best, a testiment of perverse games..
I simply see that deity as a pretty rotten being. a lot of fearful lip service is paid to it, but the actions speak volumes...nasty piece of work he is.

And I sort of chuckle at those whom fear the lord...according to revelations 20, the fearful will be tossed into hell anyhow, so by that reasoning, you and I will be having an eternity of discussions about the bible around the campfire...but by then, you might admit the guy is a bit of a jerk

Anytime that someone sins, God has the right to take them out! Do you understand what I just said? King David only sinned twice in his whole life, but those two sins were enough to make God destroy him, but God is merciful.

From your viewpoint, I'm guessing that you are a closet Satanist.

If I don't believe in unicorns, that doesn't make me a closet goblinarian...nope, dont believe in goblins either
and nope, don't believe in Satan.
Actually, proper satanists (not luciferian types, but the ones that believe in a horned devil aka, christian style) I find even more silly.
I mean...you first off have to become delusional enough to believe in the biblical deity, then to purposefully worship one you claim is the prince of lies or whatnot...

I can understand luciferians though...they worship (for lack of a better word) materialism, pleasure, hedonism, etc...and although that may seem like a logical system of beliefs for a physical world, it tends to lead to nihilism and ultimately a flavorless life.

I am what you would call a general spiritualist...no real set system of beliefs, but I love speculation, and I think that its quite possible the whole system has a elegant order to it. I am not sure how much a single ant matters to the great colony, however, it makes me feel better to think somehow my tiny and quick life matters...and with that, I try to live my life spreading a bit of reason, love, thought, and smiles when possible.
If some grumpy deity meets me at the end of it all and said I screwed up, well, I will simply disagree with him...I am sure he is man enough to allow for respectful disagreements.

You claim to believe in no god, but yet you are defending Freemasonry. I'm going to post some quotes from Albert Pike's book. He was a 33 degree Freemason, maybe even higher than that.

Albert Pike's Morals & Dogma pro-Lucifer quote as presented by most websites:

"LUCIFER, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light…Doubt it not!"

Lucifer is Satan the devil. And Idc what you people say, the Bible says he is Satan!

I know a 32nd degree FM...nice guy, and about as satanic as a puppy.
to become a freemason, the belief is that you must have some belief (proper belief) in something greater than yourself...god...now, you can be christian, however, they do incorporate a bit of unversal style all things in one cup, so fundamentalist anything will have difficulty joining
Could luciferians join? sure...they have a belief
Could I join? no...because I don't have a belief...I enjoy speculating, and have a hope, but there is no belief...so anyhow, no...not a satanist, closet or open...I am however quite liking buddism as I investigate into it more and more...and I guess to you, thats the same thing as satanism (as it is not your specific brand of christianity...therefore its satanic)..but meh, I rarely care about how others judge me anyhow...I am who I am, and not what others demand me to be.

Anyhow, I enjoy your threads...I find them to be good places to debate...keep up the good work...who knows, we may find a place one day where we agree on something (stranger things have happened, I just starred my political arch nemesis, and he starred me in a different area...so ya, total opposites in one area can find common ground here and there.)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I just lol'd at your serial killer comment. I'll admit, when I first read the Bible, I kind of freaked out at all the stuff that happened in the old testament. Like for instance..

Numbers 15:32-36

King James Version (KJV)

32And while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day.

33And they that found him gathering sticks brought him unto Moses and Aaron, and unto all the congregation.

34And they put him in ward, because it was not declared what should be done to him.

35And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp.

36And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the LORD commanded Moses.

But, the reason this happened is because he sinned WILLFULLY! He sinned on purpose, knowing it was wrong, and knowing it would be a bad thing to do. Those are the sins God has the right to destroy us for. Willful sins. Those are the sins that can't be forgiven, unless you get baptized in Jesus Christ name, but you can only get baptized once, cause Jesus only died once. We are going to sin everyday, but just make sure they are ignorant sins. That means you were trying to keep God's laws, statutes, commandments, holy days, but you messed up, and didn't know about it. If it comes to your knowledge, you should confess your sins to the Lord in prayer, and ask for forgiveness, and then try not to commit that sin again. Understand? It's that simple. Christians say you can do whatever you want as long as you believe in Jesus. THAT IS FOLLY. That's going to cost a lot of people their salvation one day, because people are just doing whatever they want with no consequence. People are eating pork, and unclean foods. People are doing things that defile themselves. They are not keeping the commandments. They are having sex with family members, and the same sex.

Now don't get me wrong, I too used to have problems with my sexual orientation, but overcame with the help of God. If I can overcome being a homosexual, anyone else can! You are not born that way, that's just a big lie that they tell to people who want to hear it! It just takes the will, and God's help.

Tell me, point out in the Bible where you didn't think God showed righteous judgment.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Movies, Music, and Books influence the way people think. The illuminati know this, that's why they been using silent weapons for wars. If you repeat sex, drugs, and rock n roll long enough, people will start to have sex, do drugs, and listen to to rock n roll.......

Movies, Music, and Books make our generation the way it is today. Why do you think so many teenagers get involved with drinking and do drugs? Rappers, and Rock stars make it the cool thing to do. The movies make sex and drugs cool to do. This is also known as mind control.........

According to Roger Morneau, a former demon worshiper, he told us Satan the devil had 3 goals he wanted to accomplish in the 20th century. One of those goals was to bring hypnotism out of the realm of the occult. They have successfully done this.

Rock and Roll?...........You are seriously going there?
*facepalm*

Anyway...............

You know you're kinda missing the Obvious here....Books Movies,and music are influenced by PEOPLE...why? Because Books, Movies, and Music WANT TO MAKE MONEY!!! Sex sells, Drugs sell, and Trendy Music sells...Why can't you see the obvious fact that THIS is the reason such things are in media? The Entertainment Industry is a business....they want to make money.....

Also you do realize that sex has always been a major temptation....No Teens need the Movies or Rap/Rock music to make them want to have sex....and I might add that you're assumptions are based entirely on a very American view. You do realize that America is quite unique in the Western World in it's odd emphasis of percieved sexual morality.....For instance look at a place like France. They never had such sexual moralizing to the rediculous degree that the United States have had....And because of it, teen there are quite open minded about sex. Has it resulted in a cesspool of Hedonistic Depravity?......No......On the contrary. In fact, even though the United States is by far one of the most moralistic when it comes to sex, the statistics show that these have actually MADE THINGS WORSE HERE! For instance: " Adolescent pregnancy, birth, abortion and sexually transmitted disease (STD) rates are much higher in the United States than in most other developed countries." ...
"Government statistics or nationally representative survey data were supplemented with data collected by private organizations or for regional or local populations to conduct studies of adolescent births, abortions, sexual activity and contraceptive use in Canada, the United States, Sweden, France and Great Britain.
Results: Adolescent childbearing is more common in the United States (22% of women reported having had a child before age 20) than in Great Britain (15%), Canada (11%), France (6%) and Sweden (4%); differences are even greater for births to younger teenagers. A lower proportion of teenage pregnancies are resolved through abortion in the United States than in the other countries; however, because of their high pregnancy rate, U.S. teenagers have the highest abortion rate. The age of sexual debut varies little across countries, yet American teenagers are the most likely to have multiple partners. A greater proportion of U.S. women reported no contraceptive use at either first or recent intercourse (25% and 20%, respectively) than reported nonuse in France (11% and 12%, respectively), Great Britain (21% and 4%, respectively) and Sweden (22% and 7%, respectively)." SOURCE

I think those statistics are quite clear....if the Devil truly wants to make a place into a Hedonistic Cesspool of Teen Pregnancy, and Rampant STD's.....then He should simply keep hammering home the message that Sex is Bad and that it's a Sin! , for that certainly seemed to work well here in the United States!!!!

As for the whole 'Satan' thing......why are you taking the word of some guy who 'claims' to know Satan's plan?....You do realize that he's most likely just trying to sell books , or get attention right? Why not take the word of REAL Satanists who repeatedly say that the Satan they speak of IS A SYMBOL and NOT the Christian 'Devil'.......Don't take my word for it though:

"To the Satanist, he is his own God. Satan is a symbol of Man living as his prideful, carnal nature dictates. [...] Satan is not a conscious entity to be worshipped, rather it is a name for the reservoir of power inside each human to be tapped at will.”
"The Satanic Scriptures" by Peter Gilmore (2007)"

"use the symbol of Satan as a representative of various philosophical ideas, social instincts, intellectual ideals and theological statements. Here is an introduction to all of these aspects of Satan."

"Satan is understood more in terms of a useful icon that encourages self-interest and individualism, and promotes opposition to institutional religion and the dominant culture. Indeed, in this sense, Satanism is essentially a self-religion or human potential movement, which utilizes the rebellious, offensive and provocative symbolism the figure of Satan provides."
Encyclopedia of New Religions" by Christopher Partridge (2004)

" narrow use of the term "Satanism" to mean only the worship of a devil deity misses the more robust and complex nuanced development of the word over the past 33 years or so" ".......the stupid and narrow-minded will continue to fail to grasp the concept.”
Posted by RMerciless on alt.satanism (1999 Sep)

All of those examples were found HERE

edit on 18-6-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: Satan made me do it.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

33And they that found him gathering sticks

36And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones,

aka, a man collected some sticks, and a bunch of cavemen murdered him.

What makes these people think God is incapable of passing his own judgement? Were they angels? Are they gods executioners?
Are they somehow rightous and holy?

No...they are just a bunch of freaking monkeymen winging rocks at some guy that wanted a fire...

But, the reason this happened is because he sinned WILLFULLY! He sinned on purpose, knowing it was wrong, and knowing it would be a bad thing to do. Those are the sins God has the right to destroy us for.

You just defended a lynch mob as god.

Your confused...this was not an act from god (although the book is filled with em)...this was an act of a pack of wild men murdering someone for what they felt a deity probably didn't like.

Unless they were christ clones, then there is no excuse, and no defense of a murderer as being good regardless the reason should be given.

Willful sins. Those are the sins that can't be forgiven, unless you get baptized in Jesus Christ name, but you can only get baptized once, cause Jesus only died once.

John 11:26
I guess he should have believed in himself more...that way, he wouldn't have even died once

We are going to sin everyday, but just make sure they are ignorant sins. That means you were trying to keep God's laws, statutes, commandments, holy days, but you messed up, and didn't know about it. If it comes to your knowledge, you should confess your sins to the Lord in prayer, and ask for forgiveness, and then try not to commit that sin again.

Asking a deity for forgivness is the easy way out...it is fully supported by the mafia and other types of criminal organizations for centuries now (see Vatican).
The hardest thing is to truely forgive yourself...not superficial, but a deep core forgivness...many people really get screwed up over this and even though technically they did the requirements by their religion to ask jesus, or zeus, or whatever for forgivness, they know they have not forgiven themselves
often this leads to sociopathic behavior, or apathetic views on others.

As said...the kingdom of heaven is within you...
or...whosoever believes in me is my brother
or...I and the father are one.

The problem with christianity, in my opinion, (one of the many) is that they take the understanding that you are part of this greater thing and they remove it from you, make it some singular detatched entity, then sell access to it through mind control
Starting to go off in a rant again...but anyhow, ya...I think its more important to look at yourself satisfied in the mirror than go through some motions by a organization of ghost police...ritualism is a reptile quality I like, but find no deep meaning for.

Give me a person pondering their actions and feeling bad any day over someone mindlessly winging out 10 our fathers.

Prisons are filled with "saved" people...it allows them not to have to consider the damage they have done

Understand? It's that simple. Christians say you can do whatever you want as long as you believe in Jesus. THAT IS FOLLY. That's going to cost a lot of people their salvation one day, because people are just doing whatever they want with no consequence. People are eating pork,

Whats wrong with pork?
The jewish dietary rules were put in place not by a deity, but the product of "channeling" god.
Nope, no physical manifestations of God, no angels, none of that...Moses meditated, and concluded through channeling to his cult that God didn't like ham sandwiches or shrimp cocktail, etc...total nonsense.

Hard to take seriously those whom suggest anyone channeling a manifestation of the spirit = actually channeling the devil...unless it was done thousands of years ago, because then it was cool.

Again...it was channeled information...might as well pick up any new age book (sylvia brown) and accept whatever is being said there if you believe in channeled info. personally, I think its just cult leader disease...aka, you get your moment in the sun, your 15 minutes, and then you got a bunch of people wanting you to preform more...so suddenly you feel pressured to remain cool and relevant...and you start doing messages, thoughts, etc.

Here is a fun game. Go through the old testiment again and remove any parts of channeling...this includes dreams, meditations, etc...only go with actual witnessed manifestions of god or angels...at least 2 people to confirm then story.
You will find alot of those rules are suddenly gone

Christ has the only relevant rules from an actual potential deity...which is just a message of love...and by love, well, that in itself is hard enough, but possibly attainable if given enough time.

and unclean foods. People are doing things that defile themselves. They are not keeping the commandments. They are having sex with family members, and the same sex.

Incest..well, the problem with incest is that it tends to amplify genetic weaknesses..diversity is best in nature.
And it is a bit creepy...as far as same sex relationships...who really cares. Again, this is moses channeling his stuff about stuff he doesn't like
You honestly think a deity that created everything...not just a few rocks, we are talking about a cosmos that has been going on for...who knows how long, that spans billions of light years and have a conservative estimate of 6 sextillion planets in it really is concerned about a bacon burger or if you have naughty thoughts?
Talk about egotistical to an astounding degree...humans...man, we take the cake in regards to self importance...almost embarassing.

Anyhow...as I said...more of moses's cult channeling nonsense.

Now don't get me wrong, I too used to have problems with my sexual orientation, but overcame with the help of God.

That explains it all actually. mhmm.
Dude...your not an evil person...moses's ancient channelings about HIS preferences has nothing to do with your worth. Your a smart dude and you don't seem the type that would be out raping squirrels or eating babies should you accept yourself. God doesn't screw up when he makes someone...if anything, believe that...God isn't a screwup
What is more believable to you...God is a screwed up creator whom decided to program certain things into you for the lulz, or moses's channeling was a bit less than divine

If I can overcome being a homosexual, anyone else can! You are not born that way, that's just a big lie that they tell to people who want to hear it! It just takes the will, and God's help.

You are born as a biological creature. you develop based on your senses and good/bad input.
If you like the taste of sugar, no amount of classes telling you sugar tastes horrible will change that core perception your wiring decided to like.
I think you of all people can honestly state that having homosexual desires is not some cool fad you were doing, it is something that, for the life of you, cannot understand but is a actual biological drive.
Now, I personally have none of those desires.
I find personally, just my personal view, that seeing two men kissing to be weird and a bit gross..and I have had many gay people around my life as friends of the family, and friends of myself.
I also have the same grossness when I see spinach...(yuck)...its something my specific tastes are wired against...and at best, I can tolerate eating it...and I have tried over and over to like it because of its nutritional values, but it just doesn't happen.

there is a point

point is, God doesn't make mistakes...you are who you are, god is with you, heaven is within you...to accept god, you must acccept yourself
rule one
love thyself
not, hate thyself because moses channeled some nonsense long ago and nobody woke up and said, wait...why are we listening to some mystic channeling stuff...

So, by your own views of the religion, you need to drop the self loathing and hatred of part of god.

and no, the trendy new denounciations of the cult of moses comparing homosexuality to pedophilia or the like is nonsense. at the age of 10, someone isn't a pedo, at the age of 15, rarely...at the age of say, 30, maybe, but you will find it is not a sexual preference, but rather a psychological issue typically manifesting itself through roleplay reversal...aka, the pedo is very often found to have been a victim when they were the age they are "attracted" to.
sad really...and worse off, people never research this issue, and often let victims go untreated, thinking they are alright, then get confused when they are older and start role reversal practices to deal with subconscious manifestations of unresolved issues.

yep, went on a rant again...sorry bout that

Tell me, point out in the Bible where you didn't think God showed righteous judgment.

Genesis 1:26.
Clearly showing poor judgement...the whole part...should have simply skipped that day frankly.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
It just might be actually. Hilter back then killed thousands of Jews as a sacrifice to aliens who collected souls and in exchange they gave the nazis technology to build new weapons and aircraft. Heard about this from Ancient Aliens on the History Channel.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

reply to post by NeverSleepingEyes

You are a Freemason? And you come on ATS? You are nothing more but a traitor to all of mankind. You can't lie to me.

I have no intention of doing so.
Yes I am on ATS, like lots of Freemasons
Who do you think you are to call me a traitor?
You don't have a clue, do you?
But then again, what to expect from people who take a human fabrication and turn it in a "holy book".
Instead of insulting people, maybe you should research... the creation of the King James bible for example is an interesting story about groups of "believers" fighting each other and a king who needed political stability.

Get some sense of reality, will yah? And make sure you know what you are talking about before you start calling people names. Or is too hard for you?
edit on 19-6-2011 by NeverSleepingEyes because: added the piece on the KJB

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucius Driftwood
reply to post by NeverSleepingEyes

Originally posted by Lucius Driftwood reply to post by HolyandClean Sorry dude, while I may subscribe to some of your theories, Freemasonry is a MEN ONLY 'club'. Whatever that little cabal get up to behind closed doors is not privvy to women. oh really? what are these women doing in my temple then?

Women have their own private little 'freemason club' started just shy of 100 years ago, possibly out of reactionary feelings to the 'men only' club. But never the twain shall meet. They don't do mixed meetings. Not the same ballpark, not the same sport, not the same history. Not the same. And I aint talking about 'charity events' events where the women are allowed to come along with their husbands to some sociasl function.

I am sorry. You are wrong.
First part of the story is correct, more or less
Last part is utterly wrong... our meetings are mixed all the time. the same sport, the same ballgame, regardless of your gender.
Research Le Droit Humain, okay?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join