It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Jewish student caught painting Swastikas on her own door then claiming Anti-Semitic Attack

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Poor kid. She's been spoiled by her parents or mainstream media.

This is also a surprising revelation how a Jewish learns to carry out false flag at an early age.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by confreak

A girl paints a swastika on her door for attention, and what you get out of it is that the holocaust card is overplayed and that the Palestinians are being oppressed?

I don't understand, what has this story got to do with any of it?

This is like showing one girl that's lied about getting raped and saying all women are liars and there's no such thing as rape.

This is like taking O.J Simpson as an example in saying all blacks are murdering thugs.

This is like asserting that the Pakistani government helped hide bin laden for the sole reason of adding "Yeah, and we can't trust any of these Arab bastards".

Does any of the above seem right to you?

Why then are you so eager to make the same comparisons to Zionists and Jews?

Why is this girl even an issue? What does the actions of this young girl signify?

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

How do you know any of that? How do you know that she's been spoiled? Or that she watches the mainstream media?

Why lower the level of a debate by adding such a crude reply?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Why is this girl even an issue? What does the actions of this young girl signify?

It signifies that the anti-semitism card is overplayed.

To me it signifies that someone of Jewish descent will go to these lengths, disgracing their own history, to gather support for a different agenda. I'll leave what that agenda may be in the middle.

Hey, maybe she was told to do it even. Who knows?

In conclusion; this girl needs mental help, not criminal prosecution even though it is an extremely disgusting act that could have snowballed into a lot of problems were she not detected. However, those who gave her these ideas should be criminally prosecuted.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

No it doesn't, that's simply what you want it to signify.

A girl who's insensitive enough to draw a swastika on her own door has nothing to do with antisemitism being overplayed or not.

Do people overplay antisemitism? Probably, some people, yeah. I think people tend to confuse ill-informed, or conflicting opinions with blind hate.

But to say that this one girl is an example of that? How exactly? By trying to draw attention to herself? By cynically using this very meaningful symbol?

Do you not see the correlation between this and people who claim rape victims are not to be trusted simply because a few of them lied?

And one more thing- The truth is that the more time passes, the less we are sensitive to the holocaust, as Jews, as people, especially young people. This is why people allow themselves to deny it, this is why people feel it needs to be remembered.

Let's face it, if we had lived 70 years ago, this incident would never have happened, and non of you would be talking about "overplaying the holocaust card".

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

A girl who's insensitive enough to draw a swastika on her own door has nothing to do with antisemitism being overplayed or not.

Yes it DOES. Otherwise this girl wouldn't pull what she pulled. It's not what I want it to signify, that's straight up bull. The second she painted it on her door antisemitism was being overplayed in this case. What do you think would've happened if she wasn't caught? Do you think nobody would utter the word "antisemitism"? People wouldn't just utter it, they would shout it.

But to say that this one girl is an example of that? How exactly? By trying to draw attention to herself? By cynically using this very meaningful symbol?

It's an example of using the antisemitism card to gather support for whichever agenda she had in her head/was put in her head.

Do you not see the correlation between this and people who claim rape victims are not to be trusted simply because a few of them lied?

I recall this story of the "boy crying wolf". You comparing this case with rape cases is just telling of your knowledge on these subjects. This girl wasn't raped, she was trying to rape people.

And one more thing- The truth is that the more time passes, the less we are sensitive to the holocaust, as Jews, as people, especially young people. This is why people allow themselves to deny it, this is why people feel it needs to be remembered.

This is hogwash of the greatest order. You don't keep the memory alive in order to avoid it happening again, you keep it alive to justify your stance towards Arabs and Muslims. Deny what by the way? The holocaust? Are you playing the holocaust card?

Let's face it, if we had lived 70 years ago, this incident would never have happened, and non of you would be talking about "overplaying the holocaust card".

I wasn't alive 70 years ago and neither were you. I'm alive now and I see how the lessons of the past are being twisted into weapons by groups such as the Zionists. By groups such as the Zionists #1(or 2?) best friend; the Iranian regime.

However, you can remain a sensitive pansy and not see or speak out when the suffering of your people is being used for personal gains.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

This is a form of "False Flag" and is done all the time but just doesn't get this kind of News Coverage. Claiming Rape is the usual ploy pulled by some such women while governments blow stuff up and kill people. However, this is a case where I can never remember a man except for the "Boy Who Cried Wolf" ever doing such things, although I would imagine it is also done by males...just more rarely. As for this specific case, I have ZERO DOUBT the Pro-Jew Zionist Types pull this kind of thing often and as in the case of Governments, they often kill people intending to blame it on their enemies.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

I don't see why it's overplaying, though.. She lied, that's for sure, but what if this had been real? Should the police, or anyone for that matter, take this matter lightly?

Does the lie of one rape victim make all rape victims liars? Does it make rape overplayed?

It doesn't seem like she was doing this to draw attention or to bring up antisemitism, but rather to draw attention to herself, in some kind of crazy cynical misuse of a very powerful, meaningful symbol.

Although I wouldn't completely dismiss the possibility of, as you've said, her having an agenda of some sort.

Was this blown out of proportions, though, as you seem to claim? Was this, in reality, overplayed? Or was it just another story on the local news?

This girl wasn't raped, she was trying to rape people.

No, she lied about being raped. You didn't get the analogy at all, did you?

Deny what by the way? The holocaust? Are you playing the holocaust card?

Huh? I'm not sure we're on the same page here, brother.

All I'm saying is the more time passes, the more we forget, and the more people allow themselves to either deny it completely, or over emphasize it, inserting it into anything, related or not.
More and more people are either brainwashed to believe in antisemitism, or believe that the holocaust is a figment of the Jews' imagination.

Brainwashing of any kind is the wrong way about it, I'm sure you agree.

I'm alive now and I see how the lessons of the past are being twisted into weapons by groups such as the Zionists. By groups such as the Zionists #1(or 2?) best friend; the Iranian regime.

And that was exactly my point. The more time passes, the less respectful we are to these past lessons, as seen in this case.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

No, she lied about being raped. You didn't get the analogy at all, did you?

I did. And it's wrong because her actions do not reflect on one person(the rapist) but on a whole plethora of people who might have been looked at with angry eyes on campus the following days/weeks/months.

I guessed there were pro Palestine students at the university so a little google proved me right. This was definitely not her own work, I'm relatively sure now it was organized.

Lets see what else goes down at George Washington University.

Wiki Link

On 8 March 2007 George Washington University hosted a visit by Carter during which he discussed his book. According to reporter Beth Schwartzapfel, in The Forward, a group of Jewish students led by Robert Fishman, executive director of the campus Hillel, dominated the microphones, preventing other students from asking questions, while asking questions critical of Carter prepared, forwarded, and distributed to them in advance by faculty and students at Emory University as if they were their own questions:

OOPS.

But lets see who his girl was trying to have a go at.
GWU students for Justice in Palestine

OOPS, so there was a group she most likely was having a go at.

And that was exactly my point. The more time passes, the less respectful we are to these past lessons, as seen in this case.

Are you trying to minimize this case? It certainly seems so. She had more than one motive to do what she did, and she had many people that supported her in ideology obviously. So. You tell me now. Do you think this was organized or not? Do you think there was an agenda to tar other students? I do think so.

Your move.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Are you trying to minimize this case?

Yes, I am. You all seem to try to blow this out of proportion. This is not an indication that claims of antisemitism are being overplayed, this is simply a cynical misuse of the sentiment, and should be considered an isolated event.

I will say this, though, as I've said in my previous post, it is completely possible that she did have an agenda here. If this was an attempt to hurt a certain group, or someone in particular, much in the same way a rape victim lies to hurt a specific person, I hope she gets charged.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Mossad has had students working as operatives in the US for decades now.

It is False Flag Racism and helps the various organizations ADL and lobbyists gain more control of our Govt.

Remember the Israeli Art students who would hang around the US govt facilities trying to gain entry under the guise of selling their artwork ?

What this student was caught at doing has been going on for decades but as with this case it will soon be swept under the rug because of her likely affiliation with the intelligence community.

It would be interesting to see if she was recently visiting Israel the summer before her freshman year though ....

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I'm sure her excuse will be "I did it so people would not forget about the atrocities committed in Nazi Germany."

Yeah....sure. She didn't sound very mentally unstable in the interview. And the premeditation / deliberate deception involved with hoaxing a hate crime seems pretty intelligent to me.

Regardless of what the University thinks of the situation, law enforcement should seek prosecution against this woman, and she should be forced to endure punishment just as if she was the previously assumed perpetrator of this crime.

To do anything less than treat her as a criminal, would invite leniency towards any new would-be hate crime perpetrators.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Yes, I am. You all seem to try to blow this out of proportion. This is not an indication that claims of antisemitism are being overplayed, this is simply a cynical misuse of the sentiment, and should be considered an isolated event.

Then you have an agenda and you are not denying ignorance but encouraging it. Also, you are working inside the agenda of the Zionist lobby whether you know it or not.

This should, by ALL MEANS, NOT be considered an isolated event.

Unless you'd care enough to take all of these "isolated" events and connect the dots and see they are not isolated events. Did you even look through the links I posted?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Antisemitic implies you are anti-arabic not anti-jewish.

Most cannot even swallow this truth thus they stay trapped in a dark lie..

Semitic since MOST are Arabic countries.

So if you have no problems with Arabs and someone accuses you of anti-semitism because you said something about Israel or Jewish people please correct them. If they wish to argue walk away.

If you dont like Arabs then own it...you are essentially anti-semitic.
edit on 16-6-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

All my life I've heard racist folk, friends and family by and large, making comments about Pa*i's and w0gs or blacks, even the pakistanis have gone on about Indians or Chinese in racial terms, I've never come across real world anti semitism, in fact the only vaguely anti semitic stuff I've seen on the web is holocaust denial and political stuff which would probably melt away if they treated the Palestinian better.

I'm not denying anti semitism as an actual hatred of the Jewish race??? exists but it is imho in the minds of weirdo Hitler admirers who are few and far between and very much on the margins of society. Yet we have a steady drip drip of young Jewish folk getting caught defacing synagogues or Jewish cemeteries.

kinda makes you think, eh? as my Canadian buddy would say

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Enlighten me then, if you have other information, show me how this is not an isolated event, tell me why we need to take antisemitism less seriously now, because of this one woman.

And tell me then if by the same logic we shouldn't now mandate that all Muslims are to be taken aside at airports and be thoroughly examined simply because some Muslims decided their best idea of sending out a message is kidnapping air planes.

Generalizing works in all directions, and it's never good.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

It refers to both.

To be fair this term was coined back when all Jews were considered to be semites, and it referred to all of them, whether we've now discovered that some aren't semites or not.

So, yeah, just wanted to correct you, and if you start arguing, I'm just going to walk away.

edit on 16-6-2011 by Eliad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Enlighten me then, if you have other information, show me how this is not an isolated event, tell me why we need to take antisemitism less seriously now, because of this one woman.

It's like you're trying your hardest to not read what I type.

This woman could be part of an organization OR her mental instabilities are being used by an organization. These are NOT isolated events.

And tell me then if by the same logic we shouldn't now mandate that all Muslims are to be taken aside at airports and be thoroughly examined simply because some Muslims decided their best idea of sending out a message is kidnapping air planes.

Pardon? This is about spreading of propaganda by organized lobbies. Not some more fear mongering. Besides, going by your logic, under how much scrutiny do Muslims find themselves and under how much scrutiny do Zionists find themselves? Kind of unbalanced no?

Generalizing works in all directions, and it's never good.

Except for that I'm not generalizing. I even looked up some additional info to make sure I wasn't.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

These are NOT isolated events.

And what makes you think that?

What other instances similar to this one have you heard of?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Maybe this racist-zionist piglet should just go and move to eretz Yisro'el and work for the Mossad - they're famous for launching rocket bombs from the 'territories' into 'Yisro'el' then claiming the 'Palestinians' are attacking them, so they can have their 'false flag excuse' to move in the tanks and steal even more land not legally given to them by the UN (i.e. the goyim) in 1948.

This kind of false flag zionist Tendenz should not be under-reported in the US Press - which, naturally, it will be--or as the French are fond of saying,

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même !

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join