It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Jewish student caught painting Swastikas on her own door then claiming Anti-Semitic Attack

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Maybe if she got away with it she'd get a free pass to the Mossad.

This was before they were busy making a panic in the middle east and the return of "greater israel".

Their "real" boarders that happen to swallow whole countries.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The girl's name was Sarah Marshak. No disciplinary action was taken against her and she was not convicted of any crimes despite the fact that she lied to the FBI, which is a federal offense.

Happens all too often. Do a simple search (there’s too many to list them all). These Jews committing false hate crimes have adopted the teachings of Theodor Herzl, credited with being the founder of modern Zionism. He wrote “Anti-Semites will become our surest friends, anti-Semitic countries our allies..” The goal is to create the illusion that Jews are constantly persecuted so that they can portray themselves as the victim.

French Jews stunned by claims that rabbi faked own stabbing

N H Jewish student has extensive history of false reports

Rabbi's Son Arrested In Synagogue Fire

Jewish student admits to carving swastika

Jewish teacher who faked racist attack flees

3 Jews arrested after anti-Semitic messages found in Pikesville, Md.

Jewish convert paints swastikas on her own car

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Yep lots more false flag operations by the anti-semites in action. The Israelis are actually the anti-semites as the Palestenians are the real Semites. This student needs to be expelled for a hate crime.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Eliad
( I appeciate your tenacity BTW that I admire about you)
we have this discussion before haven't we...
this incident along with many other examples
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I agree this was a hate crime against whoever she intended to falsley accuse...
most likely muslims...

remember the big flap in france years ago
jewish gravestones vandalized..!
such a horrible crime!
when they caught the culprit he was jewish....
edit on 25-6-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Who is this person. She needs to be painted all over the board and her face all over the news. Why are the news media hiding her face?

Because it would be a hate crime and you would be labelled a racist and a hate-mongering bigot.
Remember, its anti-semitic to point a finger at the jews.

those who bless israel....
edit on 26-6-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-6-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Wow, I'm so glad so many people see that this happens all the time and across the globe.

Must be some type of ceremony of theirs to pretend to be judged by others so than can in turn judge them instead.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

And what makes you think that?

What other instances similar to this one have you heard of?

Are you still there? I think you are...anyways, this poster "gladtobehere" put it together, read his post, just a few posts above this one.

Are you willing to admit that it's organized now? Or are you going to play ostrich? :-)

Deny Ignorance!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I agree this was a hate crime against whoever she intended to falsley accuse...
most likely muslims...

I made a post on the last page, I think she was either trying to get a group of students expelled or she was trying to get a student-organization banned from school.

See, they will try to demonize those who are "defending Muslims", their hate for Arabs and Muslims is just ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
The fact she's not charged over this makes me think she was doing this under someone else's instructions.

That someone else is probably the one offering her "help" to get away with it.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

In case you were wondering, I'm still very curious to your reply on this case.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

And here I was thinking you were not a shill.

Sheesh. Another one added to the list.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

Originally posted by OccultScience
The classic Jewish False Flag operation. It seems to be the modus operandi of this sorry bunch...

yes i noticed it.

Here we have False tears to shut op a discussion

What a video and what a speaker is Finklestein...Wht he said is the truth...The jews use the holacaust to justify their own against the Palestinians.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Imagine the pressure!

Just put on the Jew shoes and walk a mile for a minute. Can you imagine the pressure of having to be God's chosen one? I mean, they wrote a book thousands of years ago claiming they were chosen by God to rule the entire planet Earth. Is that intense or what? No wonder they go all freaky all the time. If your great grandfather claimed you were going to rule all the planet and subject all the unwashed people to your rule you would be a little nervous too wouldn't you? Talk about performance anxiety. Don't you ever wonder why all those people striving for the top are Jewish? On television, in movies, on talk shows, on radio, in the music industry, all Jews striving to rule the planet just so their grandfather won't roll over in his grave.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

I actually laughed out loud when he made that comment to the camera at the end.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

You would think a complete stranger that holds you up for money hates you? They don't hate you, they just want/need money. If they saw you and beat you to death because you are a color it's a hate crime.

I don't think there should be any special punishment or designation. A beating is a beating no need to call it a hate crime, but there is a difference.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

I actually laughed out loud when he made that comment to the camera at the end.

I laughed at the girl trying so hard to get tears to come out of her eyes. I have seen countless children do that to get attention.I think of rednecks who want to shoot Mexicans on sight yelling "Remember the Alamo".

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Yeah.. her crying is soooo ridiculous and she tries to keep it up. When she realizes that she has been owned because both his parents were in concentration camps and he lost family to them, she starts grabbing her head in shame and crying even more because she is trapped looking ignorant.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Honestly, most Jews don't go freaky all the time! Most are normal people. The ultra-Orthodox, okay. Yes, they're bonafide crazy. Then you've got the occasional attention seeker with an agenda who promotes hate crimes against themselves for whatever crazy reasons they cooked up in their own heads. The rest? Not so much.

Quite a few couldn't care less if their grandfathers are turning over in their graves. Prime example: My grandfather and all his siblings believed their father was a Sephardic Jew, but who raised them with no religion because their mother wasn't Jewish. None went on to claim Judaism. My grandfather became a Christian minister.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Kick her out of the school, put her name and picture in the local newspaper and make her pay the police for their time they wasted investigating this. If it would have snowballed she may have ended up in her blaming somebody innocent, Come to think of it, throw her ass in jail.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
This is how the jews roll honestly.

They cause things to happen behind the scenes, and then play the victim to get what they want.

Just like that horrible day in NYC over a decade ago. What folks were INFORMED not to go to work that day? Which folks did NOT SHOW up for work that day? Whose DIRTY WORK did we take care of after it?

I lived in NY at the time... I know the answers to those questions.

Play the victims to get what they want. They are our countries NUMBER ONE ENEMY!!

edit on 3-3-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join