It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Jewish student caught painting Swastikas on her own door then claiming Anti-Semitic Attack

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Wow. I wonder how often this happens. I generally think a great number of the single swastikas on Synagogues and Pentagrams on Churches are most likely drawn by downtrodden youth who are defacing something their parents love.

However this is different. This was no church. This was a girls dorm. This girl was looking for attention, and found it

What would she do if god forbid someone would have been falsely accused of a "hate" crime perpetrated by the "victim".

Would she have come forward?

Would she have let the person be arrested and/or stay in jail?

My guess is yes.

So funny they put up a hidden camera and saw HER of all people doing it.

Can you imagine the expressions on the faces of the campus police when they saw her doing it?

And the school hopes she "gets some help" implying she has mental issues.

And yes this is an old story, but I put a new spin on it, and keep your comments on topic and about what happened, not when it happened as in this case it makes no difference.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Get some help.... Not a bad idea. However I still think she should be forced to reimburse the university and police department for the time they were forced to waste investigating this incident. Also she should be charged for filing a false police report.

Maybe revoke her credits for the semester as well.

This irritates me to no end, because if it weas an actual hate crime, people would be screaming for the suspects head on a platter. Why should we dismiss the behavior? Even if it is coming from the supposed victim?

Should we hold her to a lesser standard?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Wow. How sad. And humiliating.

I've never understood what drives people to do things like this. I hope she gets some help.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Who is this person. She needs to be painted all over the board and her face all over the news. Why are the news media hiding her face? If I was a student at GW I would be promoting this on social media.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I don't see any reason why she shouldn't be charged with a hate crime. I mean she asked for the investigation, and they found the culprit. I think the culprit should be charged. we can't allow people to get away with this sort of attack.

(it's all fair right?)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

There are some sick people out there and there's already enough hate crimes without the need to fake more..

Hopefully people see her as a minority and don't use it as an excuse for more hate..

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Plain and simply a hate crime.
Like in many states where the county or city will press charges for the victims, charges should be pressed on the perpetrator here.
What about the other jewish students that had to deal with the stress of the swastikas?
Who will look out for them?
Prosecute this jewish nazi to the fullest extent of the law just like they would a skinhead.
That would be fair, oh that and restitution as well.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seiko
I don't see any reason why she shouldn't be charged with a hate crime. I mean she asked for the investigation, and they found the culprit. I think the culprit should be charged. we can't allow people to get away with this sort of attack.

(it's all fair right?)

I agree, she should be charged since she's the one who did it, even if its to herself.
It's like how its illegal to commit suicide because its murder, but you cant get in trouble in you're dead.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Geesh, did this foolish girl watch the movie Spinning Into Butter and think it would be a great idea, or that she was too clever to get caught?

Another misguided kid needlessly trying to play the victim card.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Yeah, she should get help because we don't want Zionist propaganda to get scratched, but Muslims should get killed or captured and tortured and then killed.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Thats too bad, the last thing they need down there is nutters like this wasting everyones time and making hate for no reason. Im sure she had an agenda but this is not good for humanity at a general level.

Not the end of the world, but more love, less hate is the cure for the middle east.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
The classic Jewish False Flag operation. It seems to be the modus operandi of this sorry bunch...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Maybe she has split personalities, lol. Half Jewish and half Nazi? Just kidding, although it wouldn't surprise me to hear that defense in anyone's trial. That interview with her just pissed me off, and rubbed me the wrong way. Maybe it was the fact that she was blatantly lying, or her voice, but I say she committed a hate crime against a jewish person. Does it really matter who the person was, even if it were herself?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

I say charge her with a hate crime. I mean hey, she was obviously going to be very haopy to let someone else take the fall for it, damage the reputation of the school, and, well, she WAS drawing Swastikas on the door of a Jewish student, wasn't she?

I'm not seeing the relevance to the Middle East, however. Just some girl wanting spotlights and getting floodlights instead.
edit on 15/6/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccultScience
The classic Jewish False Flag operation. It seems to be the modus operandi of this sorry bunch...

yes i noticed it.

Here we have False tears to shut op a discussion

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
So a Jewish hate mongoring vandal gets 'help' and allowed to keep her privacy.

Anyone else would be carted away in handcuffs and put on display.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
So a Jewish hate mongoring vandal gets 'help' and allowed to keep her privacy.

Anyone else would be carted away in handcuffs and put on display.

Yes and many of the normal ME posters absent from this thread..

How odd..

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
While I dont support the existence of hate crime laws, it is definately not kosher (pun intended) to treat her better just because she is jewish herself.
edit on 15/6/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
What a strange girl.

She really should be charged for wasting police time or something.
edit on 15-6-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
What bothers me is that a kid sneaks into school desguised and places a blow up doll in the girls bathroom is facing serious jail time and this girl commiting hate crimes against herself, and the school is hoping she gets help. This is some seriously warped s#it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join