It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Jewish student caught painting Swastikas on her own door then claiming Anti-Semitic Attack

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Name and shame.
2nd

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
What a strange girl.

She really should be charged for wasting police time or something.
edit on 15-6-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

What is so strange about it?
Old Jewish shtick,
Good thing for school she didn't claim 4 millions dead and didn't charge 1 billion a year in reparations.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
they should deport her ass back to Israel, home to the world's consummate victims

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Seems like the actions of an attention whore.
Probably isn't getting the attention from everyone in school like she wants or thinks she deserves so she is resorting to these stupid tactics to garner favor in the eyes of her peers.
She will probably later claim it was a social experiment for school or something.
How pathetic.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
What a moron, I don't understand why they are trying to protect her identity. If it had turned out to be someone else doing it they would have plastered their face all over the news, and be frothing at the mouth chanting antisemite like a droid.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Afer a short search it seems the name is [url=http://media.www.gwhatchet.com/media/storage/paper332/news/2007/11/05/News/Freshman.Who.Reported.Swastikas.Drew.Them.As.Well-3079332.shtml]here[/ url]

Sarah Marshak is the named person, she has been booted off campus for now and may face further charges.
She also "claims" that she only did the last 3 swastikas.
I call bullspit.
I say charge her will all counts and slam her with the harshest penalties the US has to offer.
Remember she was hot the "only victim" here, any other jewish student or even black, yellow, red skinned person is directly affected by this act of terrorism.
We are at war folks, with terrorists, treat her as such.
I will now use the word MARSHAK when I describe a false flag!

(Edit)
For some reason linky is a no work.
media.www.gwhatchet.com...
Copy and paste that.
edit on 15-6-2011 by g146541 because: clarity on the Marshak.

edit on 15-6-2011 by g146541 because: hmmm.

(More Edit)
This article from the hatchet may have her pic.
www.gwhatchet.com...
Enjoy.
edit on 15-6-2011 by g146541 because: Fixing the Marshak.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f601844859ed.jpg[/atsimg]

Well here she is I guess.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Bravo!
I was not sure about posting from another site as things here seem to get deleted.
Especially in this sort of thread so...
Thank you!!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Caution - Angry Mob gathering!

This thread starts quite reasonably, but quickly deteriorates into mindless hate, preoccupied with punishment and not with facts.

I wonder what the response would have been if the young woman wasn't Jewish?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Snippy23

Sorry to sound so confused, but I think I replied somehow to another thread on this same subject dated last year. Someone clarify for me please? Is this the same incident?other thread

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Um, I finally looked this up on my own...

This happened FOUR YEARS AGO. And was previously discussed on ATS.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Strange, I've never seen a Swastika tagged any where, but I do see plenty of "gang" tags every where else.

I guess there just ain't that many jewish youths taggin' them for me to see.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snippy23
Caution - Angry Mob gathering!

Really? where? Do you know what "angry" means? Or "mob" for that matter? Seems that the sentiment here is "serves her dumb ass right" rather than anger.

This thread starts quite reasonably, but quickly deteriorates into mindless hate, preoccupied with punishment and not with facts.

Fact: She was caught on video.
Fact: She admitted to faking it.

I have to wonder, again if you actually know the meanings of the words you use. Hate? I dunno about the others, but I have about as much hate for this girl as I do for that chick who tried to claim an Obama supporter attacked her and scratched a "B" into her cheek. I don't hate her, I just think she's stupid.

I wonder what the response would have been if the young woman wasn't Jewish?

Same thing. 'Cause face it, it takes a real dumbass to go around putting Swastikas on your own door and hoping no one would notice.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Well, I guess if she wasn't jewish, I'd say nail her with a hate crime.
Oh wait that was my first response.
Do not make this an anti semitic thing because swastikas offend more than just jews.
It has been co-opted now and is a symbol of hate to the lay minded.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Just a few quotes from this dumb, ugly thread. Do you really think that these responses would have been posted if she hadn't been Jewish?

“Remember she was not the "only victim" here, any other jewish student or even black, yellow, red skinned person is directly affected by this act of terrorism.

We are at war folks, with terrorists, treat her as such.
What is so strange about it?

Old Jewish shtick,
Good thing for school she didn't claim 4 millions dead and didn't charge 1 billion a year in reparations.

They should deport her ass back to Israel, home to the world's consummate victims

Prosecute this jewish nazi to the fullest extent of the law just like they would a skinhead.
That would be fair, oh that and restitution as well.

The classic Jewish False Flag operation. It seems to be the modus operandi of this sorry bunch...

So a Jewish hate mongoring vandal gets 'help' and allowed to keep her privacy.”

If drawing a swastika is terrorism, then there's a good many terrorists in the USA.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Awwww don't despair...
You can get over it.
Rise your hands and rack left and right singing sad jewish song.
Works like a charm!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Found this thread on another forum which shows it to be a recurring thing among lots of groups.

ah board wont let me post link

edit on 15-6-2011 by bigyin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
While I dont support the existence of hate crime laws, it is definately not kosher (pun intended) to treat her better just because she is jewish herself.
edit on 15/6/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

Well seeing as she appears to be a bit mentally retarded, I expect she made a claim it would be 'Anti-semitic' to publicly humiliate her.

She's such a doofus.

st.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

So you think that what this little lass did, regardless of the date, was not outrageous and designed to cause embarrassment to the college and more than likely a witch hunt through non Jewish students.

People on here have a right to post their indignation over an act like with. Is it perhaps you think their indignation does not have the right to be expressed and you would like to censor their views.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
this story is from 2007. it took 10 seconds to find it out.
edit on 15-6-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join