It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More doom predictions for Japan/west coast for 06/15/11: Japan sinks into the ocean, 1000 ft tsunami

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I'm getting a Jim Carrey vibe with the vid.

It must be the teeth, like dumb and bumber.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

This will also be the time period when the Great Intimidation begins of all space ships becoming activated that have been waiting under our oceans for many eons. They are here to help us be free from all tyrants of our governments and to seek out and save the star seeds that are theirs. They will be with us guiding us and protecting us. But, remember, they do not have the right to interfer in our affairs unless we ask them to. They can take us on their spaceships for protection until 2013 if we ask them to.

come on... spaceships under the water waiting ?
edit on 14-6-2011 by Vozda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Frankie, the kid in the video used to post on GLP. I don't know, maybe it made him dumber or something.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
imagine if everyone here had to make a prediction using video instead of just posting. might just stop a lot of the "sky is falling in" threads. makes the prediction a lot different when you can put a face and voice to the prediction.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

wow you need to calm down Frankie does lots of guest spots on Radio shows all over, kinda has like a cult following.In fact maybe you need to look up his youtube channel I did after hearing him on the Radio in Toronto last year.. I'm sorry I laughed as well, I'm sure most people do, not likes it's Frankies' first rodeo look up all the other clips, guys basically MSM with better personality

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by solargeddon

You people enjoy laughing AT a young man with an obvious disability........

You're a disgrace to humanity!

Oh lighten up for heavens sake, disability or not he is smart enough to make the call isn't he, talk about impending doom, and transformers.

I reckon he is quite smart actually, a little off the mark with his prediction, but nonetheless has been far more successfull with the number of hits on his channel for this, than many out there, and somebody has even been thoughtful enough to turn it into a dance tune

We are all individuals when all is said and done, and despite your objections, I am sure there has been a time when you have trodden on somebody's sensibilities

We are after all only human

edit on 14-6-2011 by solargeddon because: Typos

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I'm afraid you are speaking to a society that cannot comprehend your meaning/integrity at this day and age.

But kudos
to you for mentioning it! Wish we had more individuals like you on this planet.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by Disconnected Sociopath

You call that a prediction? Sounds like the story line of a badly written sci-fi movie. Have you ever given a prediction that came true? Doubtful!

It's not my prediction. I found it over at GLP and posted it here for discussion in the proper forum.

And for the record I don't believe this will happen tomorrow, but I do believe that Edgar Caycee could be right and something similar may happen in the future.

Didn't that Michell Coombes character also make similar predictions that he said were going to happen this month??

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Frankie, the kid in the video used to post on GLP. I don't know, maybe it made him dumber or something.

Wow I did not know that Frankie was a GLP member. They really do have quite the collection of individuals making all these elaborate predictions and prophecies.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

This is where I got completely lost...

This will also be the time period when the Great Intimidation begins of all space ships becoming activated that have been waiting under our oceans for many eons. They are here to help us be free from all tyrants of our governments and to seek out and save the star seeds that are theirs. They will be with us guiding us and protecting us. But, remember, they do not have the right to interfer in our affairs unless we ask them to. They can take us on their spaceships for protection until 2013 if we ask them to.

As for Seattle getting hit the hardest, this person making the prediction should study up on their geography. Seattle is not on the coast. It is in fact nestled on the Puget Sound behind the Olympic Mountain Range.

Wiki link

Also:

The Mean Elevation of the state of Washington is 1,700 feet above sea level.

From this page: NETSTATE

I can see a 1000ft wave effecting the Straight of Juan De Fuca Another Wiki Link. Victoria BC may be prone to such an event, as the wave coming from the south would most likely hurdle a portion of the island. A tsunami coming from that direction, would lose almost all momentum prior to actually entering the Puget Sound.

Here's some information on Tsunamis in the Puget Sound:

Living in the Puget Sound area is it possible for a Pacific Ocean generated tsunami to reach the inland areas of Mukilteo, Everett, and Tulalip coast lines? More than likely not. A tsunami generated in the Pacific Ocean would have difficulty working its way through the Strait of Juan de Fuca, Admiralty Inlet, Deception Pass, and around the southern point of Whidbey Island to reach Snohomish County. The channel and many islands in the Puget Sound would help shield inland residents from the destructive force of raging water though water levels could rise. The Washington Peninsula is a different story.

LINKOVICHE

In other words, scientifically speaking this portion of this prediction is HIGHLY unlikely and to me it discredits the rest of it.

Gotta love them fear mongering type

reply to post by Brentnauer

Thanks for sharing! That was pretty darn funny!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Not so sure he was a GLP member but as I said his videos have quite a following he's Frankie MacDonald from Sydney, Nova Scotia. And gets quite alot of radio play from 102.1 the edge in Toronto, Ontario in fact he's been on the show quite a few times. LoL but I know his clips have been used all over wouldn't be surprised to see this one from june of last year used there as well.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Uh, isn't Japan basically a day ahead of us? I think they are well into the 15th right now.

That video has been around here since last fall, but apparently it doesn't get old.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Today is the 15th June in Japan, so will it happen within the next 14 hours (it is 10AM in NZ) or 18 hours (Tokyo time).
But as usual I suppose, being posted by another yank-centred person, that it is meant to be 15th June USA time.
And when nothing happens in the next 40 hours or so will you go to ground like the 84 year old idiot who predicted the end of the earth last month?
edit on 14-6-2011 by Sailor Sam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Brentnauer

Look up the remix song version of that earthquake warning...it is hilarious too. Actually, I will put it here:

On topic...I guess we just have to wait and see, right? I predict the sun will rise tomorrow...I hope my prediction is right, and yours is not.

edit on 14-6-2011 by MarshMallow_Snake because: Added the video

edit on 14-6-2011 by MarshMallow_Snake because: Posted the incorrect video

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sailor Sam

And then he suffered a stroke just yesterday. Must have been partially due to an overwhelming feeling of guilt?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Just for this young man to make a Youtube video of what he believes in is a great achievement in itself. I applaud this young man of putting himself out there to the world.

I don't applaud his parents for not giving him a bit more guidance in life. I have mentally handicapped people in my family and I don't think they would say anything like that

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Ok, now that I know he's Canadian I have to take him more seriously! I mean c'mon!...He's A Canuck named Frankie!

Not only that but he lives about 50 miles from me in Sidney NS. Didn't know that until today..

My favorite lines here:

"Put your Dishes in Your Cupboards!"

"Vancouver will have a major earthquake...sooner or later...or beyond" See people...he knows what he's talking about.

And a as a true Canadian:

" Have your boots, jackets, hats, gloves and ski-pants ready...Good Luck!"

He's not as slow as some have stated. Dude knows the drill more than most IMO.

My New Hero is Frankie!

edit on 14-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sailor Sam

Today is the 15th June in Japan, so will it happen within the next 14 hours (it is 10AM in NZ) or 18 hours (Tokyo time).
But as usual I suppose, being posted by another yank-centred person, that it is meant to be 15th June USA time.
And when nothing happens in the next 40 hours or so will you go to ground like the 84 year old idiot who predicted the end of the earth last month?
edit on 14-6-2011 by Sailor Sam because: (no reason given)

Some of you have reading comprehension issues.

This isn't my prediction and I don't believe these events will happen tom. I posted it here on this 'prediction' forum because it was getting a lot of play over at GLP.

Sorry some of you have such an issue with this.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
BlueMirage, you are a flop and have no sense of humor. That video nearly put me in tears.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disconnected Sociopath

Originally posted by redrose123

You call that a prediction? Sounds like the story line of a badly written sci-fi movie. Have you ever given a prediction that came true? Doubtful!

It's not my prediction. I found it over at GLP and posted it here for discussion in the proper forum.

And for the record I don't believe this will happen tomorrow, but I do believe that Edgar Caycee could be right and something similar may happen in the future.

Didn't that Michell Coombes character also make similar predictions that he said were going to happen this month??

I think someone owes somebody an apology! i hate it when people dont read posts properly. I agree with you about the Edgar Cayce prophecy, i always have, because i believe in him, he was a true prophet. As for Mitchell Coombes, well im too much of a lady to say what i think of him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join